The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-08-2016, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 19
Forbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcanary View Post
This b2b with clothes on has been around for a while now coz got bros keep feeding the ladies mah.
You are right...exactly what I think. And when you ask further, you get the standard reply...I don't know what is b2b...can you give me more money if I rub my body against yours...I don't know leh, the advertisement not I write one leh...jeezzz......

OKT..ah..OKT, we know you take people money must solve people problem la, but can be a bit more responsible or not...don't write until the ML like some goddess like that, but in fact no better than a Desker Road prostitute leh...

Eh...OKTs...want to zap me go ahead hor, but must make sure zap until moderation hor...zap a bit no shiok leh...

Post Script

Someone zapped me and had this to say..."YOU ARE FULL OF NONSENSE! GET LOST....NO GIRLS WANT TO SERVE YOU!" - eh, sure bo...no girls want to serve me? Got money don't want to earn meh...later tonite I go try and see whether got any ML want to serve me or not...

Anyway, I say liao...want to zap must zap gao gao la...zap little bit only no shiok leh....zap me into moderation so that I can leave SBF lor....then no one talk bad about OKTs lor...

Cheers

Last edited by Forbes; 25-08-2016 at 04:02 PM.
Old 25-08-2016, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
coller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://mlgirls88.com/mei-mei-sgd-110-b2b-sexy-massage/

Name: 美美
tried her this afternoon.
Place: 8/10 discrete with carpark lot. Clean and neat.
Looks: 7.5/10 pretty to me
Boobs: B or B+ looks busty in tight tank
Massage: Good strength & nice effort
HJ: 8/10 slow sensual
Cathbath: 7/10
Overall: 8/10
Service attitude: 9/10 excellent! With GFE. Very accommodating.
Old 25-08-2016, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 17
gemini4675 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergemini4675 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Shan er
http://mygongzhuwang.com/shen-er/

Face: 6 different from advert
Body: 6
Boobs: 7 (can touch but no lick)
Massage: 5 (got the techniques but no strength)
HJ: 9 (she sure knows how to tease you junior)
Roaming: topless. Boobs only.no licking.
GFE: 5(out of her condo gate at 45min mark
RTm: NO
Old 25-08-2016, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
SuPerMANzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://mygongzhuwang.com/jing-jing-5/
are there any fr on this girl beside the two from javabean thread.. She looks pretty and tempting.
Old 25-08-2016, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 11
Chezzter is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChezzter is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Recently tried Jing Jing:

http://mygongzhuwang.com/jing-jing-5/

MR as follows:

Looks: 7.5/10
Body: 7.5/10 (Short but proportionate)
Boobs: 7.5/10
Massage: 6.5/10
HJ: 7.5/10

Had a pretty long conversation with her over the phone to confirm the address, as she seemed reluctant to provide slightly more specific directions. Only found out the reason when I asked her upon reaching, and it was because she was worried I wouldn't agree if I knew the location was so ulu.

Upon entering, surprised by her height, but her face, boobs and body looked pretty alright.

Showered alone, and massage was done clothed. Only the top came off for the BM, which was pretty thorough and stimulating. Roaming was limited to top and the outside of her panties, but the HJ was pretty good, so could still get me off after a short while.

All in all I would say the services are worth the money, but the location itself isnt convenient for people without car, and thus I probably will not RTM so soon. (Maybe after I try more MLs first?)
Old 25-08-2016, 09:55 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinybee View Post

Lolz, bro Stiffness is now a boss with various websites. 失敬失敬 haha

To me those that always claimed that this thread is infested by okts are the okt themselves.

Anyway, just read the MRs with your eyes open. Check the source. It can tell easily who the okts/clones are. And I usually just refer only to the MRs listed by bro Javabeans.
I wish I was paid for any of these. Instead I continue to do my samster service Pro bono. Tinybee is invited to prove that I am an okt by any means necessary please

I look at my bank account and it keeps reminding me that if I was really an okt I have to be a damn bad and lousy one cos it isn't getting any bigger...
Old 26-08-2016, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
cowdar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://www.sgshenhua69.com/xiaomo/

MR for XiaoMo

Look: 8/10 OL that you will fantasize of
Body: 8/10 B cup not for boob lover but love it cause it is real and soft. smooth skin. nice to grab ass.
Massage: 6/10 not there for this
Sensual:9/10 love her cat bath, no rush at all take her time to get you arouse. 3.5G roaming.
GFE: 101% sweet voice, hugs you like her bf, open the door wearing only a very thin nighties and panty with that firm ass!
RTM: sure thing
Old 26-08-2016, 08:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8621 / Power: 12
Tinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
I wish I was paid for any of these. Instead I continue to do my samster service Pro bono. Tinybee is invited to prove that I am an okt by any means necessary please

I look at my bank account and it keeps reminding me that if I was really an okt I have to be a damn bad and lousy one cos it isn't getting any bigger...
Hi bro, you have totally misunderstood me. I was quoting Faithless's post which shown his PM with moomoocowz. In the pm, moomoocowz was the one who accused the TS of this thread is okt. Paiseh for the misunderstanding.

https://sbf.today/showpo...ostcount=24247
Old 26-08-2016, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 663 / Power: 16
boysters is a splendid one to beholdboysters is a splendid one to beholdboysters is a splendid one to beholdboysters is a splendid one to beholdboysters is a splendid one to beholdboysters is a splendid one to behold

FR for Shan-er

http://mygongzhuwang.com/shen-er/

Hahaha, similar to what bro Gemini experienced.

My low-down as follows:-

I like:
1) clean towels
2) awesome figure. "Neng chao for lao niu"
3) sensual not too bad. (Although not much technique)
4) hygienic

I don't like so much
1) massage no strength but then again i like hard massages
2) in and out almost 40-45 mins.
3) lousy at giving me information about location

This 小妹妹 for me is really a mix review. It's not someone that is RTM-able but at the same time, I feel like RTM-ing.
Think can take her as dessert, she got this pull factor for me.
Take her like ice-kacang, after lunch got extra money then buy.
Although, dunno when i can save extra $100

Once again, above is my personal experience. You may get different treatment, maybe better, maybe worst.
Old 26-08-2016, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 22
cheong ah is one of the Best!cheong ah is one of the Best!cheong ah is one of the Best!cheong ah is one of the Best!

Diligence !!

http://www.liltigersden.com/diligence/

Had a massage lately with this girl,

I have almost given up on the ML here, most of the problem here is age advertised is not the actual age, since she look pretty to me, I thought I take a rise.

This really turn out to be a waste of money, 2 things really spoilt my day

1. she is at least 35 years old (age advertised as 25, what a liar)
make me no mood, to see old lady massage
2. Boob really sag, I mean sag, I don't even dare to touch, don't talk about BM, BF.

OKT, why you have to do this to us? I trust you and try your girl before,
I know times are bad and you need more advertisement, please help us so we can help you in the future.
Old 26-08-2016, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 19
Forbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheong ah View Post
Diligence !!

I have almost given up on the ML here, most of the problem here is age advertised is not the actual age, since she look pretty to me, I thought I take a rise.

2. Boob really sag, I mean sag, I don't even dare to touch, don't talk about BM, BF.

I know times are bad and you need more advertisement, please help us so we can help you in the future.
Great Post - just upped you. More should come forward not only to give true reports of MLs but also tell OKT to wake up their ideas.

- 35 years old advertise 25 years old;
- sagging (not saggy) tits say C cup and can do boobs massage and tits fuck.

I am sure there are other things about the ML that are not accurate, just that brother didn't mention.

BTW, just a follow-up from my last post - I said I would go find a ML to test the "kind" fucker who zapped me, whether MLs still want to do my business. Unfortunately, last night got caught up with work and the MLs I called after I finished (about 11 pm) were either unavailable or not free. Nevermind, will try again, maybe not tonight or over the weekend, but next week. Wait for my MR hor..... I only report things as they are de....

Cheers
Old 26-08-2016, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3301 / Power: 22
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shattered View Post
http://www.shenhua69.com/xiaoyaa/

Anyone tried her before? Looks delicious ~
Look: 9/10 looks like the pic
massage: 7/10 can be better in my opinion cos i like hard massage
Figure: I would say C+ rather than D. the ads state E that is too much. No butt. Seems like PRC mostly do not have.
GFE: Chatty. State if you are look for 2.
Location: accessible by bus. Mrt require bus. Driving can park nearby
NO BJ, NO FJ. She used to be a FL turn ML.
RTM: Not for me as there are too many blood out there

Last edited by crypster; 04-09-2016 at 11:39 PM.
Old 26-08-2016, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1690 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future

Quote:
Diligence !!

Used to be that the litiger den is quite trustworthy... Is it no longer the case? It's really a jungle out there.
Old 26-08-2016, 01:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5183 / Power: 22
titan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Diligence !!

next time just reject and go away! i cant do much to make u feel better so I upped your points for this MR!

brothers who wanna exchange points for 2nd round, please pm me to up your points first. I don't like to keep records. thanks
Old 26-08-2016, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5183 / Power: 22
titan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by titan View Post
I really hope okt do their homework a little bit more diligently.. the posted photo of her massage document shows dated 2003 and her age is 26... she got it when she's 13 ar?

http://sglonelyguy.com/yang-yang-massage/

dear OKT/s.. please go ahead and zap me more.. bring your clones along too.. I will keep posting things like this.. Let's see who's at the losing end if I keep digging your shit out. Love u

brothers who wanna exchange points for 2nd round, please pm me to up your points first. I don't like to keep records. thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1