The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 13-05-2010, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by miua55555 View Post
Just came back from my first Petain trip. Walked the whole street and chance upon this beauty ....

H12R6 MJ from M'sia
Wonderful FR... made me think of my sessions with this fair beauty again!

Upz you bro

Cheers
PS> Alamak! Now then I see fornicator upz you as well.... hahaha anyway enjoy!
And thank you very much Bro Sers!!! much oblige to your generosity
Old 13-05-2010, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
Wonderful FR... made me think of my sessions with this fair beauty again!

Upz you bro

Cheers
PS> Alamak! Now then I see fornicator upz you as well.... hahaha anyway enjoy!
And thank you very much Bro Sers!!! much oblige to your generosity
Haha! Greetings bro U-Da-Man. Yes, I mention to you before right? I make it a point to ups 1 good chap everyday. But sometimes difficult hor. I go thru the threads and posts to see who deserves to be upped. I am glad your thinking is the same.

Ah yes! Bro Sers, one of the super seniors very generous and kind enough to give us his ups points. Thank you Sir!

Cheers.
Old 14-05-2010, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1520 / Power: 22
Sers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant future

For PT ladies, I find Kathy H10R10 not bad, not a clock watcher and really takes the effort to get you there.

However that being said no Frenching, BBBJ and AR

But she is a nice character.
Old 14-05-2010, 07:32 AM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sers View Post
For PT ladies, I find Kathy H10R10 not bad, not a clock watcher and really takes the effort to get you there.

I second to that. On line with being a nice character that she is, Kathy is witty, funny and fun to be with. She is a hardworker. I like the sounds she makes during catbath and BJ. Then FJ, she goes cowgirl and Bros, we really get it on! The piak-piak sounds are similar to like clapping your hands, haha! Can also switch to other positions, typically missionary and my fave, doggy. But alas, those 3 items that our Bro Sers mentioned is what she lacks.

For some WLs with the same fee of $50, we can do literally everything if we wanted to. My last RTF session was since last Oct. of 2009! Hmmm...see how. If my urge for noise arouses me, then I shall go see her, hehe.

Thank you Bro Sers for your short but very effective FR. Genius!

Happy weekend to all Bros.

Cheers.

Last edited by fornicator; 14-05-2010 at 07:59 AM.
Old 14-05-2010, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2301 / Power: 17
handcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond repute

Have tried Liwen last wk. I must said she have a big tits and her bbbj is quite shiok. make my didi v hard lor. she gave me 2 positions for bbbj. one is the normal lying down on the bed. the other is me sitting on the bedside and she kneel down to blow me. the bbbj lasted for less than 10mins only.

once she cap me, I can feel a hot sensation on my didi,. after less than 2 minutes of pumping, i cummed. the whole proceed lasted for less than 15mins hor. maybe the cap is chilli flavour 1 d lor. one down pts is she is v unfriendly type. always looking at her laptop after the sexion. neber make small talk. dun seems like doing business like dat lor. wanted to find LL again but always got queue.haiz..

rtf: nope.
Old 14-05-2010, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by handcell View Post
Have tried Liwen last wk. I must said she have a big tits and her bbbj is quite shiok. make my didi v hard lor. she gave me 2 positions for bbbj. one is the normal lying down on the bed. the other is me sitting on the bedside and she kneel down to blow me. the bbbj lasted for less than 10mins only.

once she cap me, I can feel a hot sensation on my didi,. after less than 2 minutes of pumping, i cummed. the whole proceed lasted for less than 15mins hor. maybe the cap is chilli flavour 1 d lor. one down pts is she is v unfriendly type. always looking at her laptop after the sexion. neber make small talk. dun seems like doing business like dat lor. wanted to find LL again but always got queue.haiz..

bro handcell... I upped you for the FR.
I can understand how you feel.... we can feel that she is "stuck up" or even she look down on guy who bonk her.

Some other petain ladies also like that, I will not RTF if got this kind of treatment
Old 14-05-2010, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by handcell View Post

Although I have not experienced Li Wen being unfriendly or rude to me, I am not surprised that she is being unfriendly towards others. I agree that if got customer, he should be the priority and not watching TV or looking at laptop. It is just plain rude. Some WLs are good enough to ask permission, example, to answer a call from her handphone. This kind of attitude I welcome.

I feel bad that other Bros have to go through this kind of experience. Because it is not fair. We give money to WL to service us and for her full attention and time to spend with us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin36 View Post
bro handcell... I upped you for the FR.
I can understand how you feel.... we can feel that she is "stuck up" or even she look down on guy who bonk her.

Some other petain ladies also like that, I will not RTF if got this kind of treatment
Me also I ups you (with my 1 humble point) for an honest to goodness FR. Thank you Sir, so that next time other Bros including me know what to expect if go for RTF session.

Nevertheless, happy weekend.

Cheers.

Last edited by fornicator; 14-05-2010 at 06:02 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 14-05-2010, 10:49 PM
NSman

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:

She has nice character, a good communicator, no rush services, and sweet smily face. pity services part not on par with GL-trained girls.
Old 14-05-2010, 11:44 PM
Samster

Sers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
I second to that. On line with being a nice character that she is, Kathy is witty, funny and fun to be with. She is a hardworker. I like the sounds she makes during catbath and BJ. Then FJ, she goes cowgirl and Bros, we really get it on! The piak-piak sounds are similar to like clapping your hands, haha! Can also switch to other positions, typically missionary and my fave, doggy. But alas, those 3 items that our Bro Sers mentioned is what she lacks.

For some WLs with the same fee of $50, we can do literally everything if we wanted to. My last RTF session was since last Oct. of 2009! Hmmm...see how. If my urge for noise arouses me, then I shall go see her, hehe.

Thank you Bro Sers for your short but very effective FR. Genius!

Happy weekend to all Bros.

Cheers.
Haha thanks,

I got to talk about MJ, she is nice lar, cute and bubbly and yeah quite fun but must choose timing cause she is a time watcher, more than 25 min she look clock, look watch, then irritated. Imagine you about to shoot liao then she give the when you finish look, si beh sian one. Out of those few times got once good she very nice, slowly blah blah at some time in the day she is very rush cause many customers, so choose your timing wisely.

All in all she is cute but heavy smoker, so go in come out clothes smell like gone into smoke chamber, like clubbing last time.

On a side note I dun dare go back see Kathy, later she sure KB how come so long no see her. Kenna spank backside hahaha.
Old 15-05-2010, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin36 View Post
Li wen is one unpredictable WL. First time I tried her last year, her body was there for me to bonk but her mind and spirit was non-existent. I had a lousy time with her. I didn't think to rtf.

Last week however, dunno why I decided to see her again. Maybe just wanted to manhandle some big soft boobs. Anyway, I found her quite different. Like my FR mentioned, she BBBJ me quite long. However she seemed a little impatient when I was in my third position. But after I came, she actually made small talk and joked a little. Told me to come see her again when I had time.

Quote:
I got to talk about MJ, she is nice lar, cute and bubbly and yeah quite fun but must choose timing cause she is a time watcher, more than 25 min she look clock, look watch, then irritated.
My 3 times with her, I never felt that she was time watching... maybe I went right time hahaha

Up you to bro... cheers
Old 15-05-2010, 01:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
miua55555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the upz U-Da-Man and fornicator.
Old 15-05-2010, 03:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
My 3 times with her, I never felt that she was time watching... maybe I went right time hahaha

Up you to bro... cheers
Perhaps bro, I 2 time nia, then she like super nice, then suddenly cold as ice. I really have to choose my timing right.
Old 15-05-2010, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
I got to talk about MJ, she is nice lar, cute and bubbly and yeah quite fun but must choose timing cause she is a time watcher,
Yes, this is true, it happened to me also on one of my RTF sessions. I just cannot take it when a WL is a time watcher. Well, MJ is an exception for me because she is RTF material, but then again, it has been a while since I RTF due to the fact that she is a time watcher, always got queue, and I also busy with other WLs, now that got many options.

Going back to MJ, in one of my RTF sessions, I was pumping her in doggy and I know it was almost time. Typically, other WLs will allow you to continue or help you with some effort to make you come. But for MJ, realizing that the 20 minutes is up, she dare asked me, "you want to extend?" In my mind I was like, huh? What are you talking about? Because this was the first time I encountered this. So I said sure. But the thing was, I didn't have the money, so in short, we ended up the session. I went to the nearest ATM to get money and hurry go back to her. Lucky no queue but she was working so I wait around 10 minutes. Then the door open and she smiled when she saw me again. Gave her the fee and this time being second session, I bonked her hard and I was able to shoot my load in her.

Just to share my experience, hope this helps.

Cheers.
Old 15-05-2010, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Li Wen & MJ

Going thru few postings of the above WLs, time watcher we may as well have session during off peak periods. Recently late pm rains good timing, slower customers and, brothers with charm can blur blur take extra timing.

On this off period session, many WLs told me is much better than busy time. But customers cum fast kind, i guess anytime solong he have $.
Old 15-05-2010, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Yes, this is true, it happened to me also on one of my RTF sessions. I just cannot take it when a WL is a time watcher. Well, MJ is an exception for me because she is RTF material, but then again, it has been a while since I RTF due to the fact that she is a time watcher, always got queue, and I also busy with other WLs, now that got many options.

Going back to MJ, in one of my RTF sessions, I was pumping her in doggy and I know it was almost time. Typically, other WLs will allow you to continue or help you with some effort to make you come. But for MJ, realizing that the 20 minutes is up, she dare asked me, "you want to extend?" In my mind I was like, huh? What are you talking about? Because this was the first time I encountered this. So I said sure. But the thing was, I didn't have the money, so in short, we ended up the session. I went to the nearest ATM to get money and hurry go back to her. Lucky no queue but she was working so I wait around 10 minutes. Then the door open and she smiled when she saw me again. Gave her the fee and this time being second session, I bonked her hard and I was able to shoot my load in her.

Just to share my experience, hope this helps.

Cheers.
Wah so fierce ar? Hmm.... she actually asked for extension?

I saw her look @ clock then I sian liao, fast fast kao tim and change and go. Dunno but kinna feel a little cheated when visiting her, but as it's said its all business. The other one I had such an experience is Jolene, but lets leave that for another time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1