The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
1993, 2009, helpmefast, human

Old 09-09-2012, 08:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
rockafella04 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Samster Gathering JB

I would really love to go but is there anyone I can contact when I am there?

What kind of joint is this Hollywood Club? Nightclub, pub, disco???
Old 09-09-2012, 08:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 15
Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockafella04 View Post
I would really love to go but is there anyone I can contact when I am there?

What kind of joint is this Hollywood Club? Nightclub, pub, disco???
u can ctc bro Kat when u r are? PM him for his ctc, he should be v happy to receive you there. I've to give a miss dur to working schedule.
Old 09-09-2012, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1997 / Power: 18
Nitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant future
Cool Re: Hollywood Club Anniversary Buffet Dinner on Mon 17/9/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
All are welcome to join in the Hollywood Club Anniversary Buffet Dinner + Free-flow of beers ( all night long ! ) on Monday 17/9/12 @ 8.00 pm

If the bouncers stop you at the door, say that Tai Kor KatoeyLover69 invited you

Enjoy !
Question: what kind of joint is Hollywood is ? A KTV night club? Foods, drinks and beers are all free all night long , what about the room ? Is it free if we drink and eat inside the room ?
Old 10-09-2012, 01:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
25kids deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hollywood Club Anniversary Buffet Dinner on Mon 17/9/12

Quote:
All are welcome to join in the Hollywood Club Anniversary Buffet Dinner + Free-flow of beers ( all night long ! ) on Monday 17/9/12 @ 8.00 pm

If the bouncers stop you at the door, say that Tai Kor KatoeyLover69 invited you

Enjoy !
Tai Kor, that means we still have to pay for room charges and tips for mummy and girls right?
Please enlighten me, i am interested to go, very tempting indeed, so the Bouncers also your followers?
I scared wait i tell the Bouncers your name, i kena bounce out of the joint and kena wallop left, right and centre.
Old 10-09-2012, 02:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 20
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Samster Gathering JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatslooter View Post
I would like to go and meet the senior here but I can't ! Thank you for the sincere invitation. we shall meet other day?
Yes, let's hope that "one day" we can shake hands and say "Hello" to each other
Old 10-09-2012, 02:15 AM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Samster Gathering JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatslooter View Post
i don't know the cost to sponsor a thread? by monthly, yearly or lum sum? i don't think is cheap? we are just a normal forumer ? without any income ! not easy to sustain a thread?
If you and your gang keep posting FRs on TY and other MPs in this thread, Sammy Boss will DELETE this thread ..... please obey the instructions !!!
Old 10-09-2012, 02:18 AM
Samster

Hollywood Club Anniversary Buffet Dinner on Mon 17/9/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitework View Post
Question: what kind of joint is Hollywood is ? A KTV night club? Foods, drinks and beers are all free all night long , what about the room ? Is it free if we drink and eat inside the room ?
Food and drinks are FREE all night long ONLY on Monday 17/9/12 as this Club is celebrating their XXth Anniversary on that day .... oin other days you have to pay for the room, drinks, gals and Mummy !
Old 10-09-2012, 07:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
klcc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
If you and your gang keep posting FRs on TY and other MPs in this thread, Sammy Boss will DELETE this thread ..... please obey the instructions !!!
I think you hv problem to mend your way in your words in posting . You said let bygones be bygones forget the past and shake hand and so . Why still want to quote bro goat and his gang not to post FRs on TY and MP again . He and the so called gang that what you said may aware not to post on MP matters again but you just want to stir shit here ! Please indicate who is his gang members? By the way where is the instruction that not to post TY and MP? You live and eat more than most of us here but don't understand why you have no sense of words ? Or you eat too much pig brain soup ?
Maybe this thread will be deleted because you cause the flame wars !
Old 10-09-2012, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by klcc View Post
I think you hv problem to mend your way in your words in posting . You said let bygones be bygones forget the past and shake hand and so .
Looks like you are a ANGRY young man who cannot let bygones be bygones ???
Old 10-09-2012, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 0
decibel8808 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdecibel8808 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Hollywood Club Anniversary Buffet Dinner on Mon 17/9/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitework View Post
Its a Hang Flower Joint Concept
Old 10-09-2012, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
klcc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Looks like you are a ANGRY young man who cannot let bygones be bygones ???
I beg your pardon ? I think it was you who cannot let bygones be bygones. If you did not bring up the about TY and the gang and so on I will not quoted you. You still yet to reply me who are the gang members? Yes I am young or much younger than you but unlike you, an old man in his 60s wearing a square glasses , already almost three quarter of the hairs turn white and a quarter of the hair already lost ! speaking without brain sense. Mend your way of writing and don't offend fellow people here again .
Old 10-09-2012, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by klcc View Post
I think you hv problem to mend your way in your words in posting

ANGRY YOUNG MAN :

When did you suddenly become an "English teacher" ???

If you check the words of 10 Samsters, you would have to correct at least 9 of them .... if you check the postings of 1,000 Samsters you would have to corrrect at least 950 of them ... why pick on me ???

What have you got against me ??? Always "jumping" on me ??? Please be transparent and say it loud and clear here !
Old 10-09-2012, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6272 / Power: 25
walabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond repute

De De .... De De De De De ... De De De De De .. De De De ...

STAR WARS: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back !

Kind of miss this movie
Old 10-09-2012, 11:34 AM
Samster

Samster Gathering JB

Coming soon !

F I R E W O R K S !!!
Old 10-09-2012, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 0
decibel8808 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdecibel8808 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

AGAIN???!!! No eyes to see liao.... Going to 7-11 to buy coke, peanuts and popcorn
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1