The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-09-2016, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1154 / Power: 17
Existentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddd3 View Post
http://sglonelyguy.com/fantasy-massage/

Looks 9.5/10 (SYT)
Massage 9/10
HJ 10/10
GFE 9/10
Wow such high numbers!!! But your post number only 1 .... Oh dear, you must admit this smells really fishy, must be a scam. Better stay clear of this con job!!!! Fantasy is going to be your worst nightmare.

Okt/clones/runners/zombies... Do you really want to get business for your MLs or ruin their business??? We all know MLs pay money for these fake FRs. But you write irresponsibly! This way you are destroying their names... Geez
Old 21-09-2016, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 13
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbes View Post
Thanks All.

I think it is time that we bring the fight to the OKTs. Earlier, most of us have been chastising the MLs for not showing us their tits, for not providing the service(s) that is advertised, etc, but is it the ML's fault that we, as customers, did not receive what was advertised? As one brother pointed out, does the ML even know what is written about her? We all know that the advertising standards do not apply here and we can't apply the lemon law as well. But does that mean that all we can do is complain and warn other brothers?

I am curious - who should we blame for the false advertising? The ML or the OKT. I would be happy to hear from the OKTs although I doubt any of them would want to have this discussion with us. Did I do the right thing scolding the OKTs the way I did? Or do I owe them an apology and scold the ML instead (which is practically useless since she is unlikely to see my post). Unless someone can prove me wrong, I am inclined to think that it is the OKTs that should bear, not necessarily all, but most of the blame.

Some of you might think there is no point talking about this since we are unlikely to hear what the OKTs have to say, but I still like to hear what other brothers think.

Cheers.
Agree with you on this, bro. The websites sometimes paint the picture so nicely that it is hard to tell which are really the good ones and the not so good ones. Machiam like tikam, sometimes get a gem, sometimes a stone. Exciting I must admit but very painful to the pocket.

Not sure how to slow down this vicious cycle though, being careful to avoid dubious adverts might not help in the long run as another website will just pop up again. This thread definitely helps us to make a better choice.

Cheers and good hunting.
Old 21-09-2016, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 9
Yoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Recently do be more aware of your surroundings so you don't blown away...
What do you mean? A lot of raids?
Old 21-09-2016, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 9
Yoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I think it is time that we bring the fight to the OKTs. Earlier, most of us have been chastising the MLs for not showing us their tits, for not providing the service(s) that is advertised, etc, but is it the ML's fault that we, as customers, did not receive what was advertised? As one brother pointed out, does the ML even know what is written about her? We all know that the advertising standards do not apply here and we can't apply the lemon law as well. But does that mean that all we can do is complain and warn other brothers?

I am curious - who should we blame for the false advertising? The ML or the OKT. I would be happy to hear from the OKTs although I doubt any of them would want to have this discussion with us. Did I do the right thing scolding the OKTs the way I did? Or do I owe them an apology and scold the ML instead (which is practically useless since she is unlikely to see my post). Unless someone can prove me wrong, I am inclined to think that it is the OKTs that should bear, not necessarily all, but most of the blame.
Sometimes the ML do know what is written on the ad after her customers told her, but some chose to ignore, probably knowing some of the non-existent services will attract more customers.
Old 22-09-2016, 02:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 9
wsldh0808 is one of the Best!wsldh0808 is one of the Best!wsldh0808 is one of the Best!wsldh0808 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoyogi View Post
I hear about few girls be caught due to AV following their regularly customer to their house.

As a good cheonger,we must be alert.You may be familiar to their address,but dunt just go in the building,check the surroundinh bf entering.

Happy cheonging!
Old 22-09-2016, 03:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
salonpas123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alonto View Post
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=625893

http://mlgirls88.com/xuan-xuan-sgd110-b2b-massage/

Those looking for good massage must really give 萱萱 a try. She knows where to rub n press. Uses finger palm knee n leg. Makes sure you are relieve from your tight muscles. She got a few tricks up her sleeves that makes HJ super enjoyable.
she does it all nude?
Old 22-09-2016, 03:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8215 / Power: 11
jaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sometimes the ML do know what is written on the ad after her customers told her, but some chose to ignore, probably knowing some of the non-existent services will attract more customers.
Yes some know, some do not know. Some choose to ignore it. Some will make sure only the services they provide are listed. There are any kind of MLs, just like real life we will face any kind of person.

Like one bro said, visit ML is like playing tikam. Sometime we hit, but sometime we also miss. Do as much homework as we can to increase hit rate will do.
Old 22-09-2016, 04:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8215 / Power: 11
jaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond repute

Visited Vera - http://sglonelyguy.com/vera-massage/

Overall a good session (7/10).

Stay Alone: Yes
Location: Central plus north east. MRT is an 10 mins walk away.
Room: 9.0 Very tidy and cosy.
Look: 7.5 A bit different from the typical PRC look.
Body: 7.5 Nice C. Healty skin tone. Toned up body, no fat. Petite.
Massage: 9 as compared to other MLs. Massage covered back, head, arms and thighs
Sensual: 7 SOP HDLY, HJ
Shower: Alone.
GFE: 6 Average gfe may be not much chemistry.

Recommended for at least a visit.

RTM? Yes but need to try some football club-named ladies first.
Old 22-09-2016, 09:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
desperateman123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by wsldh0808 View Post
I hear about few girls be caught due to AV following their regularly customer to their house.

As a good cheonger,we must be alert.You may be familiar to their address,but dunt just go in the building,check the surroundinh bf entering.

Happy cheonging!
Yes! Guys please be careful and alert! I know of one ML who was caught because the customer was followed by someone. They may take cover before the lobby door is opened and then when it is open they appear.

Please take care of the girls. We don't want our favourite girls to be sent away.

Happy cheonging!
Old 22-09-2016, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 663 / Power: 16
boysters is a splendid one to beholdboysters is a splendid one to beholdboysters is a splendid one to beholdboysters is a splendid one to beholdboysters is a splendid one to beholdboysters is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydenboy View Post
Visited Vera - http://sglonelyguy.com/vera-massage/

Overall a good session (7/10).

Stay Alone: Yes
Location: Central plus north east. MRT is an 10 mins walk away.
Room: 9.0 Very tidy and cosy.
Look: 7.5 A bit different from the typical PRC look.
Body: 7.5 Nice C. Healty skin tone. Toned up body, no fat. Petite.
Massage: 9 as compared to other MLs. Massage covered back, head, arms and thighs
Sensual: 7 SOP HDLY, HJ
Shower: Alone.
GFE: 6 Average gfe may be not much chemistry.

Recommended for at least a visit.

RTM? Yes but need to try some football club-named ladies first.
Very tempted by her face but $120 puts me off.
Hahaha sorry lah I cheapo, $10 also hiam.
Old 22-09-2016, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Gusty 4 a few days liao... heard that many kena blown away just yesterday...

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old 22-09-2016, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 19
Forbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Gusty 4 a few days liao... heard that many kena blown away just yesterday...
Depending on which side of the fence you are sitting on, some might say that it is good that some regular cleaning take place, especially if when doing the cleaning, the bad and the not so good MLs are removed from the scene. Of course, if some good MLs are also removed by way of collateral damage, then it is not so good.

I don't think there is anything we can do about the situation, unless all of us boycott the MLs and stop visiting them for the next couple of weeks. I am easy but there may be others who are in the KC trap who need their weekly or fortnightly fix with their favourite MLs.

The fact is, and this has been repeated many times before, the authorities know better than most/some of us what is going on in the local freelance massage scene. None of the OKTs has made any effort to conceal the existence of their websites and almost all of them freely display the MLs' phone numbers. Also, there are numerous other postings in Adpost, Locanto, etc, where anyone can get a freelance massage fix as well. There is absolutely no doubt that if the authorities wanted to, they can easily sweep the floor clean. The crux is therefore "IF". If the authorities wanted to do it, they can easily do it. Why they are not doing it is anyone's guess, and why they are doing selective culling is also anyone's guess. The most common reasons are complaints and the ML has committed a criminal offence. Otherwise, why choose to go after ML1 and not ML2?

Yes, as customers, we do our parts as well, but I find it silly (apologies if I offended anyone) that we should practice stealth when visiting MLs. I mean, how is anyone going to know that you are visiting a ML when you stand at the entrance of the condo, speak on the telephone, press the unit number and ring the bell. You mean to say that everyone who does that is visiting a ML? You mean I cannot be genuinely visiting a friend, a relative? I don't know about others and I am sure there will be people who disagree with me, but I feel that the more you try to hide the more obvious it is that you are visiting a ML/FL/WL. And, if the authorities want to follow a customer in, all they have to do is keep a lookout at the entrance of the condo for people who speak on the phone, press a unit number and ring the bell. How is anyone going to hide while doing all that? Also, if the authorities do follow a customer in, do you think the customer will say anything else other than the truth? How many customers will lie to protect a ML? This brings me back to one ML (forgot her name liao) who operated out of a condo in Area G (but far from the whore houses). She refuses to tell customers (at least she refused to tell me) her unit number until after the customer gains entry into the condo, and she will tell the customers to tailgate other condo residents/visitors to gain entry into the condo. I suppose that might be one method to throw off the attention of the authorities but as a customer, I don't think I want to be stopped by the condo security for tailgating.

While the jury may be out on a number of issues, I think if you are seriously concerned about being caught (not that the authorities can do much to you) or concerned about leading the authorities to your favourite ML, then the best thing to do might just be to stop visiting her lor....

Cheers....

Last edited by Forbes; 22-09-2016 at 12:00 PM.
Old 22-09-2016, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 19
Forbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dievas View Post
QUestion is ML do know comments we make in the OKT sites or even in this thread. It is usually their clients who tell them of the reviews they received....
Then, there is no one else to blame but ourselves lor....I simply do not understand why anyone would tell the ML what has been written and said about her in the MRs in SBF. Because of KC? Because the customer wants to impress the ML? Why? Just massage, fuck and forget la.....

Cheers....
Old 22-09-2016, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1528 / Power: 12
lorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Then, there is no one else to blame but ourselves lor....I simply do not understand why anyone would tell the ML what has been written and said about her in the MRs in SBF. Because of KC? Because the customer wants to impress the ML? Why? Just massage, fuck and forget la.....

Cheers....
Bro, i got kc trapped by mint... new to this hobby... Have to agree with yr previous post on entering condo... I do checked the surrounding before entering... Making sure that no one tailgates me... So far so good... Have been visting mint regularly
Old 22-09-2016, 12:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Existentialism View Post
Wow such high numbers!!! But your post number only 1 .... Oh dear, you must admit this smells really fishy, must be a scam. Better stay clear of this con job!!!! Fantasy is going to be your worst nightmare.

Okt/clones/runners/zombies... Do you really want to get business for your MLs or ruin their business??? We all know MLs pay money for these fake FRs. But you write irresponsibly! This way you are destroying their names... Geez
Ok la shall share a bit to clear things up. Note, I'm not okt or clone hor, u shld have seen me ard here and there talking crap haha.
Anw tried fantasy before she briefly left the shore and now came back. Have also previously written MR for her if u can find.

Some things i can vouch for:
Personally I do think she is chio. Shy and SYT kind of chio some more. Def wun think she is in her late twenties kind. She has that naivety abt her and youngness, the feeling and communicating with her reminds me a bit of that gem Innocence who has since RTC for quite long alr...
Her body is slim and young and smooth. Not for big boobs lover though. I still love cos I is pure boobs lover (other than saggy and fake hard ones).

Other things to note:
Her massage wld not be the best (and not the worst) u have seen. But she puts in effort for sure. Won't shortchange u.
Gfe and sensual: it's... a different kind of feeling with her. Not the typical teasing with mistress or girlfriend type. Not even the type u would sian chabor type. Really felt like a friend with her. Like u know friends with benefits without any flirting or any romantic feelings involved. Just having fun with a female friend kind. But that's my personal experience, ymmv.

Like mentioned, she has her restrictions which I have no wish at all to test. Just me la.

So dun be put off by some MR u think is fake. Don't think it's fair to her and you could jolly well miss out a potential gen. Worth trying at least once if u like SYT/gnd, whether rtm or not depends on ur chemistry I think.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1