The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 02-01-2019, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

TBH over the past 30 years
Its unbelievable i witness or heard so many molesting cases
That shows how many have happened
Not including those who kept mums about them due to shame
I think many maids are the majority victims due to one main reason
Afraid to report for fear of being send back home
Or too shameful to report
So i think many learn to live with it
Old 02-01-2019, 01:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun8721 View Post
My rtf temptation me when showering

Bro, if you sick of having her or found new girl, can share with me please? happy New year.
Old 02-01-2019, 02:37 PM
Samster

scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by touzanihan07 View Post

Went out with her a few times. We kissed and i got to rubba rubba her boobs but can't seem to get her in bed.

can share with me please?
Old 02-01-2019, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winliaoloh View Post

anyone tried these two before?
Bro, can share 2nd lady contact please? happy New Year.
Old 02-01-2019, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by schick View Post
i got kena one before. found wechat at ecp area. staying at one of the condo and i was jogging there.

chit chat for a week then arrange to meet on weekend. during the week she keep saying want a new bag, i told her we meet first then see how.

used some of my points to book a room over the weekend. sat check in relax and enjoy the facilities. she joined me sunday morning.

we had breakfast at hotel restaurant first. chit chat some more over breakfast and i also put my arms around her shoulders, around her back, on her thighs and slowly move to inner thighs and towards her crotch.

after breakfast bring her go up room and she say got bring swimsuit so wanna go swimming. since it was 11 plus and just finish eating, didnt wanna engage in intense exercise immediately after food, so ok lor.

at first thought got what sexy bikini, but turn out only one piece swimsuit. swam for a bit then we relax at the side of the pool. lucky not many people around, at most 3 or 4 angmoh on the deck chairs sunning with no one in the pool.

we hugged facing each other and started making out. just some light kissing and i was caressing her butt cheeks.

since we were underwater from neck below, i turned her around to hug her from behind. rubbing my crotch against her butt crack. i buay tahan and took out my cock, pulled her swimsuit a bit to the side and put my cock in between her butt cheeks to grind. and fingered her through her swimsuit from the front. it wasnt long before i cum between her butt cheeks in her swimsuit.

she turn around and say "tsk you very naughty. we go up wash."

on our way back to room, i can see the extra dark stain on her swimsuit at her butt area. sibei turn on for me. by then around 1 plus afternoon liao.

went back room, we showered together of course and she gave me bj. she was small enough for me to carry her and get her boobs up to my eye level and suck on her nipples. nothing spectacular, an A cup at best.

after shower went to bed. she climb on top of me and we make out some more. i was tuning her nipples and she was grinding her vagina opening up and down along my cock. got one stroke she like grind her opening all the way to the tip of my cock and almost wanna slide my cock in. i quickly stopped her and reached over to bedside stand and took out condoms from inside the drawer.

she very unhappy and kept saying "no need. no need", "baby hurry up put inside"

i ignored her and pushed her off me cos she like fighting to ride me raw. i put on condom liao then she climb back on top of me and ride me damn fierce. felt like i will cum in 4 or 5 strokes like that.

got her to slow down and we switched to missionary, doggie before back to cowgirl.

she rode me until i came and i told her. she said "i know. i feel inside you swollen."

i wanted to take out the condom, but she didnt let me and continued riding me. after a while my cock also shrink and drop out of her vagina. then she willing to get off me.

i took off the condom and wiped myself clean and lie back down. she was kneeling on the bed next to me and said "again"

i told her "wait la. let me rest first"

she asked again "wait how long? you still have 2 more". she pointed at the other 2 condoms on the bedside table.

i was getting annoyed and told "aiya i just want to rest first" then hold her down next to me and spoon her from behind.

she reached around behind to hold my cock and was whispering "hurry up wake up baby"

i looked at the clock, almost 3 in the afternoon. still got time.

so one hand reached in front to play with her breasts and the other hand went down and started fingering her vagina.

she was like a nympho. still damn wet. finger her until can hear the squishy sound from her wetness. and she was moaning "oh yes baby" the whole time. and well of course that helped to turn me on and i started getting hard again.

she felt it too. as my cock was pressed against her butt.

the moment she felt my erection, she turned around and pointed at the condom and said "hurry put on"

i put on the condom and she immediately climbed onto me and swallowed my cock with her vagina and started riding me. since she was like full of energy, i decided to just be below and let her do all the riding. i just played with her breasts and control her speed by telling her when to slow down to prevent myself from cumming.

and again she ride me until i cum and only got off me when i was limp. i took off the condom and wiped myself and lie back then
she knelt next to me started giving me a bj. i had given up stopping her and i can feel it will take a while for me to get an erection again.

but that didnt stop her, she just kept sucking and licking my cock. and took my hand pressed it against her breast.

annoyed again, i told her i need to rest a bit before continue. and maybe i dont even want a third round.

she just point at the clock and say "4.30 already. i need to go back cook dinner for maam at 6.30"

her bj did manage to get my cock hard again. but the erection was causing me pain and soreness already. i see her vagina also like red and sore from all the rubbing action. i put on the condom and she climbed on me for the third time. even though i had an erection, but it wasnt a full on hardness, nor was it limp. it just felt sore.

had a bit difficulty penetrating her, but managed to get in. and she started riding. my cock was sore and numb already so couldnt really feel anything. and i doubt i can even cum for the third time. the whole time when my cock was inside her vagina for the third time i couldnt tell if i was still hard or limp already.

but she rode me until i came. the soreness made ejaculation hurt and i was actually glad it was over. she got off me and laid next to me. panting hard.

i took off the condom and picked up the other 2 used condom. then i turned over to face her and poured all the semen onto her stomach. and i said "i release all these for you today."

but she got a very big reaction. "EEEEEE WHY YOU DO THIS" she got tissue and towel and wiped off all my semen from her stomach.

i asked her "i thought beginning you say dont want to use, why now go eeeee?"

she said "nooooooo". pointed at the wadded tissue with my semen "this one is only put inside here" and pointed at her vagina. "only put inside here. cannot put other place."

thereafter, we showered, check out and parted ways.

so far this one didnt ask me for money. when we meet up weekends just bring her go for a meal, then go to a hotel for action then we part ways from there. so i'm keeping this one to myself for the time being.
Bro, when you are sick of her, please share with me. Happy New Year to you.
Old 02-01-2019, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunfreak View Post
You are right haha, i tried to talk to her but she never reply. Her hairstyle is what gave her away in this pic.

Bro, can share her contact with me please?
Happy New Year to you.
Old 02-01-2019, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 21
peterong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpeterong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

U all do luvky.
I no luck.want look for maid can bj me.hard to find
Old 02-01-2019, 06:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Canphobia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnuckleDuster View Post
Haha yes stay Anchorvale ask for bj 100 but I got it foc
Quote:
Originally Posted by helgadaz View Post

Anyone upped her before? Just started chatting with her for a few days. Got to know some guy paid $100 for her time. Met her in person just now and she definitely looks ready to go but at a price. She's Indonesian, has a kid and a bit older than me hehe. Will definitely try her when I'm free but for now just have to make do with some sexting.
up her once, treat her some gunness and she is wild in bed
Old 02-01-2019, 08:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5190 / Power: 22
Brother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canphobia View Post
chatted with an indon maid for a while, never meet in person but she had been jio-ing me to meet her on her offdays for a while sent me pics of what she's doing, her weekend off pics, etc, etc... sigh, sunday family day how to find excuse

today suddenly asked me if i wanna be sugar daddy... wtf, caught off-guard... never give a response yet, lolx

Still searching:
1) Facial with special
2) Solid massage by Chiobu, ending with a BBBJ+CIM
Old 02-01-2019, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Oldboyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother View Post
chatted with an indon maid for a while, never meet in person but she had been jio-ing me to meet her on her offdays for a while sent me pics of what she's doing, her weekend off pics, etc, etc... sigh, sunday family day how to find excuse

today suddenly asked me if i wanna be sugar daddy... wtf, caught off-guard... never give a response yet, lolx
Of cos say yes, give some excuse, meet up straight go hotel screw it hard n disappear. It obviously she's selling, this type of things still need to think meh. Better wear few layer of condom to be safe
Old 03-01-2019, 12:17 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 0
KnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canphobia View Post

Wow u really daring , I only let her bbbj because I touch her Pussy got a very fishy stink smell come out
Old 03-01-2019, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 7
Dreamer211 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDreamer211 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Wow u really daring , I only let her bbbj because I touch her Pussy got a very fishy stink smell come out
Means danger..
Old 03-01-2019, 03:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 21
peterong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpeterong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can i have the contact?
Thanks
Old 03-01-2019, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 7
Dreamer211 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDreamer211 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterong View Post

Can i have the contact?
Thanks
Pathetic.still asking for freebies even when this thread is already 1kplus pages of info on how to fish.
Dun be lazy. Read through lah
Old 03-01-2019, 07:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Oldboyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Got smell doesn't mean is bad, no smell doesn't mean its safe. If you everyday purge or clean your toilet bowl, confirm no smell. But if once a blue moon then cleanse it, sure have smell. But if got virus, no matter how it clean everyday, will still smells.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1