The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-09-2016, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1690 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Paid a visit to baddy about a week back.

http://www.liltigersden.com/baddy/

All in all, very good. The way she tickles u with her finger nails and the HDLY is really very stimulating. I like it a lot. Massage also very good. Got strength. Room is nice. A very big room actually. Nice body.. looks also okie. A bit of a puffy lip.

But I am half heartered whether to RTM. The reason being that she makes it like that it is so secretive and dangerous to visit her. Over the phone, she will tell u not to speak so loud, don't enter the lift if there is someone else entering the lift. And you are leaving her apartment, she will peep thru the peep hole to make sure no one is along the corridor.
I know it is all more for safety but makes u feel the tension also.

Also, at the entrance to lift to her apartment, you have to enter her apartment number to get her to unlock the door. That is fine. Problem is, there is a table and a couple of chairs there belonging to a shop just beside the lift. When I was there, there are 2 or 3 people sitting there when I was entering and leaving.

Together w her way of making sure that everything is "safe" makes me feel uneasy.

But I want to end by saying that the way she stimulated me is really very enjoyable. I think I MAY still want to RTM at least once.
Old 25-09-2016, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
machomacho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
Didn't someone commented 2 post before? Clone also need to read post what
This is my one and only one account. Not a clone and not writing any unreal MRs. Don't think I should be zapped into -ve points. Please, can mod please help me out? Feeling puzzled.
Old 25-09-2016, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
aknike92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Called miqi today but no replies at all. Sad day~

Anyone knows which ML currently has good HJ skills / fake lovemaking HJ like miqi? Tried to search in the forum but can't find any.

Hope got bros can intro~ Thanks
Old 25-09-2016, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Catch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
Paid a visit to baddy about a week back.

http://www.liltigersden.com/baddy/

All in all, very good. The way she tickles u with her finger nails and the HDLY is really very stimulating. I like it a lot. Massage also very good. Got strength. Room is nice. A very big room actually. Nice body.. looks also okie. A bit of a puffy lip.
Is she nude as in the ad?
Boobs cup D?
How about gfe?
Old 25-09-2016, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by aknike92 View Post

Anyone knows which ML currently has good HJ skills / fake lovemaking HJ like miqi? Tried to search in the forum but can't find any.

Simple suggestion - book a FL and say don't want FJ, but request for HJ. You can request/negotiate for all kinds of fake lovemaking positions without penetration. Most likely they will oblige. Guaranteed fully nude like Miqi too.
Old 25-09-2016, 02:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -49 / Power: 0
Ramiro is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Posting something simple here for this young massage girl which i tried lately.

At first look, just a simple looking girl, she looks better upon closer look. Her massage not the best around, acceptable with a lot of different elements or styles. Opt for only 1 time release as 1 hour 2 X release is kinda stressed for me. Allowed touching of her boobs and outside the panty. No fingering.

Licked her nipples and her face turned horny, some soft moans also. She increased her speed on HJ, but I told her I liked it slow. She then slowed down and kinda enjoyed the licks on her boobs and nipples.

Didn't take long before i released everything on her hands. Washed up and left. Quite satisfied with what I get. At least she's half naked during HJ, and allowed touching to a certain extent.

http://sglonelyguy.com/mi-li-massage/
Old 25-09-2016, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
desperateman123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Simple suggestion - book a FL and say don't want FJ, but request for HJ. You can request/negotiate for all kinds of fake lovemaking positions without penetration. Most likely they will oblige. Guaranteed fully nude like Miqi too.
Haha... May be the FL will be reluctant... Fake lovemaking means it will take longer time and more tiring for them... Haha...
Old 25-09-2016, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 21
cheong ah is one of the Best!cheong ah is one of the Best!cheong ah is one of the Best!cheong ah is one of the Best!

Manage to book Li

Look : same as picture
Fingering: outside yes
Boob: nice, touch and suck
Boob massage : ask and go for it
Massage : strong
HJ : good feel

RTM : going to try other
Old 25-09-2016, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1401 / Power: 21
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of
Aiyo. I find that her service is good too. But maybe you are new. Ultimately you must know that they are pro and don't invest in feelings. Life starts when they go baxk to China.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorong8 View Post
Thank bro for giving me advice through pm...
Old 25-09-2016, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8105 / Power: 11
Milobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheong ah View Post
Manage to book Li

Look : same as picture
Fingering: outside yes
Boob: nice, touch and suck
Boob massage : ask and go for it
Massage : strong
HJ : good feel

RTM : going to try other
Who is Li? Pls provide her link.

Fingering outside is not considered a fingering lah. It is south roaming.
Old 25-09-2016, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
zenith123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by aknike92 View Post

She was on break and starts work again tmr. Try again then
Old 25-09-2016, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoymous View Post
Aiyo. I find that her service is good too. But maybe you are new. Ultimately you must know that they are pro and don't invest in feelings. Life starts when they go baxk to China.
Yeah... I have to invest in other ml too...
Old 25-09-2016, 08:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Jeremy85 is Cool - loads of Potential

Any Bro can recommend a gd ML that provide bj or bbbj?
Old 25-09-2016, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 13
chuajl1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychuajl1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi all!

Though times hasn't been too good on us in general, life does still go on, as well as a need to relax in a while with a massage. (Right? )

As my last ML had already RTC, decided to try someone who has been here a couple of months now, in Reverie. Location was in the North East of Singapore, and one will be able to reach the location with a ten minute walk from the nearest station. Opened the doors to a lady alike the person in the photos, though you probably have to add a couple of years and a bit of blemishes as well.

PLUS POINTS
- Massage was awesome (On a massage bed, that was a first). Apparently, she did massage as well back in China, and it was quite startling, though satisfying when my bones started to pop with all her techniques and all. (Know what I meant?) Came out relaxed after the session.
- You know the pain when you have to listen to instructions to locate the MLs? This didn't happen. SHORT AND SWEET.
- Chatty and very customer orientated. We talked on quite a few topics as well. She did use her phone on a couple of occasions, though she asked for permission before doing so, and I really appreciate that gesture.
- Sensual was really good as well. We moved to ANOTHER bed, and she really was a tease throughout the session. Her nips were my favorite as well. (Sharp and pointy.) HEH.

THE BAD
-Location was quite secluded. Bros driving will probably have it tough to find a place to park, you will probably have to settle to park at a nearby car park with limited spaces, and take a 5 min walk.
- Probably the difference between her in real life and the photos. A pre-MILF rather than a SYT that you will be looking at.

In all honesty, besides the difference in terms of looks, I don't really have much complains. Reverie is someone who gives a good massage, with decent sensual as well. Will visit again in view of the dry season at the moment. My rating:8/10
Old 25-09-2016, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
KUN MAN TONG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Juz tried Linda from foxy today. Although she was listed as FL but she was also trained in massage before that. Hence I opted for massage +Hj instead as feeling quite tired today but nid a release.
http://sgfoxy.com/%e7%90%b3%e8%be%be-linda/

Look: to me still look chio, slim, nice body, smooth & fair skin. I kinda like her looks.. not the glamour looking type but pleasant looking.

Massage: good coverage, back, legs, arms. strength just nice for me she will also ask permission before kneeing of back

HDLY/HJ: she will keep licking your nipples and a lot of hugging like ur gf. Done with quite good sensual movements.

GFE:not a time watcher. And she still request for a hug before leaving.
RTM: would pay her a visit nxt time
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1