The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 17-05-2010, 06:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opera View Post
Bro U-Da-Man, u should list those girls and let us know who are they, we are here to share infor, good or bad, must let it published and known.
oh not worry bro. My FRs will always be honest. good or bad - like my last FR on May

Hope this helps
Cheers
Old 17-05-2010, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3005 / Power: 16
ThankyouSir has a reputation beyond reputeThankyouSir has a reputation beyond reputeThankyouSir has a reputation beyond reputeThankyouSir has a reputation beyond reputeThankyouSir has a reputation beyond reputeThankyouSir has a reputation beyond reputeThankyouSir has a reputation beyond reputeThankyouSir has a reputation beyond reputeThankyouSir has a reputation beyond reputeThankyouSir has a reputation beyond reputeThankyouSir has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Good FR. Ups you Bro, my 1 humble point.

Cheers.
Sir
Thank you
I am eager to try MJ.
Hear Say in the forum that she looks pretty and she provide frenching
Ideal
Old 18-05-2010, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
Hehe during lunch time, I was more horny than hungry, so off i went to PT.

Hiaz, again all my favourites busy... since only one hour to spare, I just cheong the first Cat50 who's free.... it turned out the be May H12R1A - my first time with her!

May has a very local GND face. her body however very yummy!!!. Slim, smooth skin, A cups tits with pink nipples and very very fair. Almost white skin!!! Very nice However, again dunnno why recently I keep getting impatient or time-watching WLs.

it started out good. Her BBBJ was erotic. She even cowgirl me. I than went to missionary and doggy. Nice moans. At that point I asked if she could bbbj me again and cim! She almost screamed and said , "what!!! I don't do that!!". Ok, I said no problem, and asked if she could just hj me... wah liow, damn black face! I quickly concentrated and came into her hands - all only 15 minutes elapsed... sigh.

May H12R1A
Face: 5.5 (local GND look)
Body: 7 (very very fair smooth slim body)
Tits: A cups (but very pink nipples
bbbj: 5 (COS NO CIM haha)
FJ: 5 (good moans but black face)

I think I'm just going for my favourites from now. Scared to try "untested" territory liow.... hahaha

Cheers
Bro, I salute you for your bravery. Please don't be scared to try "untested" territory because this is where we all learn from.

It has been long time since any FR on May. I tried her last year and never RTF. Same thing, she show me black face. I managed to bonk her really hard even I lost steam a bit.

Cheers.
Old 18-05-2010, 07:48 AM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThankyouSir View Post
Sir
Thank you
I am eager to try MJ.
Hear Say in the forum that she looks pretty and she provide frenching
Ideal
Sorry Bro, but I cannot take credit for someone's good deed. You should thank Bro miua55555, he was the one who posted the FR for MJ and not me. Please see as per below. Thank you. I hope this clears things up. Let's not be confused yah.

FR by Bro miua5555 on MJ:

Quote:
Originally Posted by miua55555 View Post
Just came back from my first Petain trip. Walked the whole street and chance upon this beauty ....

H12R6 MJ from M'sia

Look: 8/10 Gorgeous and beautiful.
Boob: 7/10 B cup - Pink nipples, nice and attractive.
Body: 7.5/10 Sexy & curvy, soft and supple skin.
Catbath: 7/10 Good, lick my nipples and all over.
BBBj: 8/10 Very nice. She started with balls licking first.
Ar: 6/10 Light licking.
Fingering: I only touch her pussy on the outside, and she was freaking wet.
Fj: 9/10 Excellent. Wet and loud - squish squash squish squash; very turn on. Did a couple of positions and she let out a funny moan at one point. Not sure if she cum.
GFE: 6/10 Light chemistry, didn't try to french her.
RTF: Yes, definitely. She looks like my dream gal.
Overall rating: 8.5/10.
Damage: 50

Initially, MJ gives me a "dao" feeling, but once I chat with her and break the ice, everything is just so naturally fantastic. Her room is well air-conditioned, with chinese pop music and feels like home. I did warn her that I might take more than 25 mins to cum, but she didn't watch the time although she initially say only 25 mins maximum. Fortunately, everything ends well and her remark was that everything is just perfectly nice.
Thank you Bro.

Cheers.
Old 18-05-2010, 07:59 AM
Samster

Re: All Petain FR experience - H12R01A - May

Bro U-Da-Man and Bros, I dug up through the posts and I still managed to find my FR on this WL May, please see below. It was 27 Nov. 2009 my first time bonking her.

Cheers.

Quote:
I go into H12 and yes, lights on, door closed!

H12R01A - May CAT50

I arrived around 3:30pm, no queue so I immediately positioned myself to her door. Shortly, an uncle arrived also and began to queue. I was playing with my phone until I realized so many waiting behind me already and I could hear Inter H12R01 telling the guys her price.

Finally the door opened and I went in! Nice! Look like same as MJ H12R06 but I think MJ more prettier. Anyways, went right thru the formalities, pay money, strip and I sat down so she can wash me. Take note, I wasn't able to kiss her. She a bit snubbish IMO. So while washing, I tried to play with her nipples but she took my hand and placed it on her waist! O-oh, not a good sign. I tried to engage her in conversation, managed to do so, will sometimes laugh on my jokes, but on the whole, she was quiet.

So went to bed, catbath body and legs then went for my balls. Shiok! AR then BBBJ. Asked her if we can do 69, she said wait in a pissed off tone! Nevermind, so she continue sucking until we went to 69! Shiok! Her big creamy ass on my face so I fired away licking almost everywhere while she sucked my cock! All the while I was thinking of fucking her doggy. Damn, her ass very nice! And I thought she has an attitude so I thought of fucking her hard on doggy!

Ok fucking time and doggy position, God I really rammed up my cock to her pussy! Fucked her hard like hell! After I came we talk a bit but overrall she quiet.

During our conversations I learned that she is from KL, start work last 23 Nov. operates from 12:00 and go back 7:30 everyday. That MJ is her baby, WTF!

Then when I was to leave already I tried to hug her but she don't want. My customary kiss on the hand was rejected also with a "NO".

So heads up guys, no frenching and no GF feeling.

RTF? Not in a miilion years!
Old 18-05-2010, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opera View Post
Bro U-Da-Man, u should list those girls and let us know who are they, we are here to share infor, good or bad, must let it published and known. In this way we promote the good services and help PT improving hehe
Ups you Bro to power 1, hehe.

Cheers.
Old 18-05-2010, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpns View Post
I have a sexxion with MJ.

she is really a super clock watcher.
and she say " if in 20mins, u can cant cum, sorry, little boy, u have to go.." she added...
"next time, u make sure u can cum then come to me hor...."
"Huh" WTF u talking abt?!?!?!"- in my heart.

Long ago when first started, i was very nervous and i first time with Pat (then at H3) i also couldn't cum and after 20mins she said, try again another time. She also ask me is it my first time i said yes and i felt a bit "guilty". She told me, dun tink too much. Come here is to have fun so dun tink of other things.

The next week i went to her again and this time not only cum but realy cum good

But even nowadays, there will be times when somehow mojo is low and cannot cum, sometimes can't even marikita. But the gal always nice abt it.
Old 18-05-2010, 12:52 PM
NSman

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Ups you Bro with my 1 humble point.

Cheers.
Thanks bro, someone zapped me in this thread without leaving his nick - u know la, but never mind, will up you in the future
Old 18-05-2010, 01:20 PM
Samster

U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Bro U-Da-Man and Bros, I dug up through the posts and I still managed to find my FR on this WL May, please see below. It was 27 Nov. 2009 my first time bonking her.

RTF? Not in a miilion years!
Hahaha... good FR dude! I guess May hasn't changed much since last year. Though I must admit her BBBJ techniques are good, and she's got a lovely body (smooth white skin, nice butt and pink nipples), but it kind goes downhill when the bonking begins.

Quote:
Bro, I salute you for your bravery. Please don't be scared to try "untested" territory because this is where we all learn from.
Bro, I said "scared"... not "will not"

Of course i will still test out those unchartered waters (Like Big S, Inter, Diamond,etc)... but I think I need to see my favourites first to restore my faith in PT hahahaha

Cheers
Old 18-05-2010, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by miua55555 View Post
I peeped inside the and found a smoking "Bling Bling" gem watching the "God of Gambler" ... ... ....

H24R12 Diamond
RTF: Yes, definitely !!!!
Quality FR bro! Alamak, cannot up you, already did that hahaha

Now really can't remember who I upped, both in PT and in SB.. wuahahahaha
Old 18-05-2010, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
Bro, I said "scared"... not "will not"

Of course i will still test out those unchartered waters (Like Big S, Inter, Diamond,etc)... but I think I need to see my favourites first to restore my faith in PT hahahaha

Cheers
Haha, sorry Bro if I conveyed the wrong message. I know you will still test them all out, it's just a matter of time.

As for me, so far I have tested them all out I think, I mean the ex-GL girls. If talking about CAT 50, I have yet to try Janet and Mun-Mun. See how tonight, hope and pray-pray either are working!

Cheers!
Old 18-05-2010, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NSman View Post
Thanks bro, someone zapped me in this thread without leaving his nick - u know la, but never mind, will up you in the future
Hey no worries Bro. Thank you Sir.

Cheers.
Old 18-05-2010, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by too_hot View Post
Long ago when first started, i was very nervous and i first time with Pat (then at H3) i also couldn't cum and after 20mins she said, try again another time. She also ask me is it my first time i said yes and i felt a bit "guilty". She told me, dun tink too much. Come here is to have fun so dun tink of other things.

The next week i went to her again and this time not only cum but realy cum good

But even nowadays, there will be times when somehow mojo is low and cannot cum, sometimes can't even marikita. But the gal always nice abt it.
Bro too_hot, thanks for mentioning this because it's the same for me. Could it be that age is catching up with us? I mean, I can really be horny as I can but again when in action, suddenly loose steam. Hmmm...

I tried to follow Bro obat22's advice to take it easy and not overdo it by bonking almost everyday. So far it is working. BTW, Bro obat 22, how's it going Bro? Long time never hear from you Sir!

Sometimes hor, I thinking that my visits to PT becoming a routine. No more excitement, when it should be otherwise. I think I have myself to blame for not having the discipline. But sometimes when I think about the girls I cannot tahan! Haha!

Must search internet how to regain mojo, hehe! Thanks again Bro too_hot.

Cheers.
Old 18-05-2010, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink H12 3WLs

All the way into inner section, left side wrote b4, 3pretty ladies. Christie, Inter and May. May few FRs probably not popular, anyway recalled not so good.

I think Sunday pm, 3ladies r fully booked. Normally q outside Inter and May, don't know howcome. Me? Seldom go on weekend, this 2WLs i will avoid during peak periods, regular time maybe.

Tomorrow, 2trips in May, probably Sally H22, Kico, Big S. Thing is as at today, no session in H2. Past yrs being reading good FRs on Maggie, Sally and Munx2. Tingx2, few good FRs, consider she was popular back at KS brothels.
---------------
Fire mission battery, targets Violet Kit Pat and munx2. 21SA in 1986
Old 18-05-2010, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro too_hot, thanks for mentioning this because it's the same for me. Could it be that age is catching up with us? I mean, I can really be horny as I can but again when in action, suddenly loose steam. Hmmm...

Sometimes hor, I thinking that my visits to PT becoming a routine. No more excitement, when it should be otherwise. I think I have myself to blame for not having the discipline. But sometimes when I think about the girls I cannot tahan! Haha!

Must search internet how to regain mojo, hehe! Thanks again Bro too_hot.

Cheers.
My loss of mojo comes and goes (although i agree it may be related to age) but de real problem is that when it happens, it becomes a vicious cycle, i.e. after first incident of cannot perform, i go back 2 or 3 days later to try again, in my mind i keep worrying cannot perform again which then aggravates the situation! When this happens i will take a break. Or go to old bird Kathy at H7 upstairs. She never fails to get me up! Dun know why....

One particular frustrating problem i have is with Vivi. Dun get me wrong, I absolutely LOVE her. When i first encountered her at H3 never had any problem. I love her warm, wet and soft tongue. Every touch of her tongue sends pleasure up my body and my didi can maintain full erection throughout. But dun know why since she moved to H16, though her tongue is still damn shiok but somehow cannot maintain my erection. It will harden and then soften and then haren and soften again. she ask me is it very tired from work? Its happened a few times so now i phobia to go to her room already to be fair its not just vivi. same problem encountered with diamond, mj and super as well (to varying degrees). but i mention vivi as the main problem is cos i like her the best so if it doesn't work with the others i dun mind so much but when it doesn't work with the one i most want it to work with, its particularly frustrating.

Brp, its no surprise u feel going to PT is becoming routine - becos it IS! haha. I ve encouraged u to go try other avenues of commercial sex. U havent try rite?? Its pretty amazing that u ve been cheonging PT exclusively for so long! Time to go and discover the world!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1