The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-09-2016, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1401 / Power: 21
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post

Last comment- earlier i tot she will rtm in Sep but she manage to extend her stay for 3 more months. Pls show her yr support before she leave our shore for good.
Agrees that she is good and massage is not her forte. Gfe is. One of the bros here shared that he got kc. Recently her business has been very good. Hope she keeps up to her service. Like you mentioned she is only human.
Old 27-09-2016, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 629 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archerguard View Post
who are the elites who provide good massages yet working in spa/ shop?

not keeping track of this thread and don't like the idea of being directed left right center up down while waiting or pretending to be busy by the road side as open target..
U prob wun get much info here since here is more of MLs not operating in spas/shops. Occasionally one or two here but not often.
Better luck trying the health centre thread. Recently got This M2 thread quite popular u can take a look
Old 27-09-2016, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 20
Uncouth is one of the Best!Uncouth is one of the Best!Uncouth is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archerguard View Post
who are the elites who provide good massages yet working in spa/ shop?

not keeping track of this thread and don't like the idea of being directed left right center up down while waiting or pretending to be busy by the road side as open target..
Try SaSa at NB shop.. her special also good.
Old 27-09-2016, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1363 / Power: 13
diab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud of

A SYT gem to recommend to all bros

http://sglonelyguy.com/fantasy-massage/

Looks 9.6/10 (real SYT)
Massage 9/10
HJ 9/10
GFE 9/10

She said she was here before and I didn't even realised it. Probably I checked on wrong site :P
Nice ML and was my first time with her and felt immediate connection when entering her place.
Place is very clean, neat and private.
I drive, so parking is not an issue. I think MRT should be nearby lah.
Her charm works on me pretty well, and accommodating towards where I want her to 'feel'. Quite chio also.
She was willing to try new styles when prompted.
She told me she works til late and suits my timing!

Massage strength was ok, and when reaching butt, its simply awesome lah!
Sensual and HJ was no horse run. Uses a few techniques and sensual level was high.
I still can't get over it. She made me really high.

Overall, a gem and a very good experience.
However she do have her own limitations so do kindly respect her wishes!

Will certainly be back for more. Next time will wanna try 1.5hr or 2hr with her. hehehe.
Old 27-09-2016, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
desperateman123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by diab View Post
A SYT gem to recommend to all bros

http://sglonelyguy.com/fantasy-massage/

Looks 9.6/10 (real SYT)
Massage 9/10
HJ 9/10
GFE 9/10

She said she was here before and I didn't even realised it. Probably I checked on wrong site :P
Nice ML and was my first time with her and felt immediate connection when entering her place.
Place is very clean, neat and private.
I drive, so parking is not an issue. I think MRT should be nearby lah.
Her charm works on me pretty well, and accommodating towards where I want her to 'feel'. Quite chio also.
She was willing to try new styles when prompted.
She told me she works til late and suits my timing!

Massage strength was ok, and when reaching butt, its simply awesome lah!
Sensual and HJ was no horse run. Uses a few techniques and sensual level was high.
I still can't get over it. She made me really high.

Overall, a gem and a very good experience.
However she do have her own limitations so do kindly respect her wishes!

Will certainly be back for more. Next time will wanna try 1.5hr or 2hr with her. hehehe.
Checked her profile. Looks ok. But her boobs too small liao.. Down there wrote B cup but again I saw and think it's only A cup... not for Boobs-loving like me ... haha ...
Old 27-09-2016, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by desperateman123 View Post
Checked her profile. Looks ok. But her boobs too small liao.. Down there wrote B cup but again I saw and think it's only A cup... not for Boobs-loving like me ... haha ...
She quite pretty . It quite hard to find pretty girls like her , Sydney and vera and Rong Rong. Sadly all I listed all going to rtc very soon.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 27-09-2016, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 10
Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
U prob wun get much info here since here is more of MLs not operating in spas/shops. Occasionally one or two here but not often.
Better luck trying the health centre thread. Recently got This M2 thread quite popular u can take a look
nice suggestion! awaiting for liverpool to touch base with her. .

by the way.. Thank you!
Old 27-09-2016, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 10
Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncouth View Post
Try SaSa at NB shop.. her special also good.
NB shop? hmm. . some new place to me.. will take note of that..

by the way.. Thank you!
Old 27-09-2016, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 9
smittenbyml is one of the Best!smittenbyml is one of the Best!smittenbyml is one of the Best!

Writing an FR for new blood.http://www.liltigersden.com/elsie/

Looks: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Massage: 9/10
Attitude: 9/10
Dmg: 100

Went to her location and paid the counter girl 50 upfront first (shop protocol), before realising that she's elsie. Shes a looker in my opinion, except that she did laser therapy on her face or something, causing her skin to be dry temporarily. Told me that she will recover in one week's time.
So later on, got into the room and went for massage in the buff. Meanwhile, she spent lots of effort on my back, and to be honest, i have not experienced such a good massage in such a long time. She's also a good conversationalist, and by that, i dont only mean that she can talk, but that she does it appropriately. Some mls talk too much, but she is just fine.
Subsequently moved to sensual, and while i will not elaborate too much on the sensual part (cause i shy), i must say that she can do a good hdly.
But do note that as she is more of a proper ml, do not expect her to take off her top. With the back stepping, and good knowledge of where the 筋 is and so on, you can be sure that she is well-trained in this aspect. So people who are looking for a great massage, and yet wants to relax the little bro down there, you wont regret it if you look for her.
Old 27-09-2016, 09:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 21
qwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud of
Angel (SDL) (SBC) / Abby (SLG)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
This girl is really really good. Visited her 4 times already, would rate each session 9/10. The reason why no FRs because she's asked her regulars not to write FRs, as she wants to keep a low profile and her schedule is already quite packed.

Thanks to Jason for recommending Angel (SDL) (SBC) / Abby (SLG). Truly a gem, and this MR is at her request.

I usually don't believe professional images, so these 生活照 are 90% resemblance (if you manage your expectation that 3 months of Singapore food will add about 1kg/month):

Summary
  1. Massage 15/10 : Best in the market thus far, and she's trained in this, so how to give a rating? I wanted a 90 minute session, but when she pressed down on my shoulder, i knew she was the real deal and on the spot extended it to 2 hours.
  1. Looks 8/10: WYSIWYG add 3kg. GND-look, SYT, age is accurate. Boobs are a natural B+/C, soft and with excellent lift.
  1. Sensual 7/10: Appeals to those going for the innocent 初恋情人 experience. Done topless. No commercial feel, and don't have to worry about kenna KC. HJ is a pass, delivered with best effort despite HJ#2 taking forever to materialise..with good follow-through.
  1. Overall verdict 9/10: Should you RTM? If a solid massage relaxes you enough to make the HJ superb, then Abby is for you. If your poison is excellent catbath, or fake-sex, or bbbj+cim, then look elsewhere.

( Click to show/hide )
Notice the red brick wall behind her? Some might already be familiar with where this centrally located apartment is. The room is huuuuge, and she works in the bedroom (dim and cozy), separate from the living area and kitchen. Stays alone. Limited roadside parking is available, so you should factor more time finding one if you drive. If parallel parking frustrates you, there's shopping centre nearby.

Looks
As mentioned above, wysiqyg (add another 3 kg). But overall she has meat in all the right places. Boobs are a perfect B+/C on a petite 1.55m frame, non-enhanced, with superb lift thanks to years of good bra choices. Age stated on her websites are real, so yeah.... SYT. Round face, small eyes, genuine demeanor - this is my 菜,and if it is yours too, then Abby is for you.

Massage
It is rare to find an ML who can do a proper massage nowadays. Most ride on their good looks, GFE, pattern-more-than-badminton HJ, or KC skills to retain customers. Not Abby. She has by far, the best massage skills in the market today, and as Jason says, you can tell immediately that she is trained in this. From the way she kneads on your shoulder and 肩胛骨, or elbows down on your lower back, you know she's the real deal. She can hold a conversation, but takes time to warm up, so this is probably her biggest AFI in this area.

As an aside, if anyone is skeptical and thinks he has found the ML with the best massage skills in the market right now, i'd be keen to visit and do a fair comparison... [Caveat: Anqi does a swell job too, but feet feel different...so not a fair comparison]

Sensual
While massage is fully-clothed (when you're face down, it hardly matters), she sits on your lap to remove her top during this part, allowing full tongue access to those headlights. If you prefer your MLs fully clothed, there are a few that you could consider....

BM was a little uncomfortable as she pressed the full weight of her well-endowed assets on an uncomfortably throbbing cock. Catbath was limited and short, and HJ only got one pattern. But she makes up for this by her demure behaviour, which will tickle those looking for the shy, innocently virgin girlfriend experience.

And at the end of it, there was good follow-through...with a naughty comment of "... and every last drop is out now!" . She concludes by lying on your shoulder with her arm around your chest, letting you catch your breath for a good 5 minutes.

Last edited by qwerty0870; 27-09-2016 at 10:53 PM.
Old 27-09-2016, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of
Has anyone tried her massage? Seems pretty! Want to try her bbbj too...

http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=1703

Old 27-09-2016, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 221 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of
Re: Angel (SDL) (SBC) / Abby (SLG)

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty0870 View Post
Thanks to Jason for recommending Angel (SDL) (SBC) / Abby (SLG). Truly a gem, and this MR is at her request.

I usually don't believe professional images, so these 生活照 are 90% resemblance (if you manage your expectation that 3 months of Singapore food will add about 1kg/month):

Summary
  1. Massage 15/10 : Best in the market thus far, and she's trained in this, so how to give a rating? I wanted a 90 minute session, but when she pressed down on my shoulder, i knew she was the real deal and on the spot extended it to 2 hours.
  1. Looks 8/10: WYSIWYG add 3kg. GND-look, SYT, age is accurate. Boobs are a natural B+/C, soft and with excellent lift.
  1. Sensual 7/10: Appeals to those going for the innocent 初恋情人 experience. Done topless. No commercial feel, and don't have to worry about kenna KC. HJ is a pass, delivered with best effort despite HJ#2 taking forever to materialise..with good follow-through.
  1. Overall verdict 9/10: Should you RTM? If a solid massage relaxes you enough to make the HJ superb, then Abby is for you. If your poison is excellent catbath, or fake-sex, or bbbj+cim, then look elsewhere.

( Click to show/hide )
Notice the red brick wall behind her? Some might already be familiar with where this centrally located apartment is. The room is huge, and she works in the bedroom (dim and cozy), separate from the living area and kitchen. Stays alone. Limited roadside parking is available, so you should factor more time finding one if you drive. If parallel parking frustrates you, there's shopping centre nearby.

Looks
As mentioned above, wysiqyg (add another 3 kg). But overall she has meat in all the right places. Boobs are a perfect B+/C on a petite 1.55m frame, non-enhanced, with superb lift thanks to years of good bra choices. Age stated on her websites are real, so yeah.... SYT. Round face, small eyes, genuine demeanor - this is my 菜,and if it is yours too, then Abby is for you.

Massage
It is rare to find an ML who can do a proper massage nowadays. Most ride on their good looks, GFE, pattern-more-than-badminton HJ, or KC skills to retain customers. Not Abby. She has by far, the best massage skills in the market today, and as Jason says, you can tell immediately that she is trained in this. From the way she kneads on your shoulder and 肩胛骨, or elbows down on your lower back, you know she's the real deal. She can hold a conversation, but takes time to warm up, so this is probably her biggest AFI in this area.

As an aside, if anyone is skeptical and thinks he has found the ML with the best massage skills in the market right now, i'd be keen to visit and do a fair comparison... [Caveat: Anqi does a swell job too, but feet feel different...so not a fair comparison]

Sensual
While massage is fully-clothed (when you're face down, it hardly matters), she sits on your lap to remove her top during this part, allowing full tongue access to those headlights. If you prefer your MLs fully clothed, there are a few that you could consider....

BM was a little uncomfortable as she pressed the full weight of her well-endowed assets on an uncomfortably throbbing cock. Catbath was limited and short, and HJ only got one pattern. But she makes up for this by her demure behaviour, which will tickle those looking for the shy, innocently virgin girlfriend experience.

And at the end of it, there was good follow-through...with a naughty comment of "... and every last drop is out now!" . She concludes by lying on your shoulder with her arm around your chest, letting you catch your breath for a good 5 minutes.
Bro, next time you should try her juagen. Genuine stuff!

Last edited by JasonJG; 27-09-2016 at 10:59 PM.
Old 27-09-2016, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 14
fauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud of

How does her massage compare to An Er 安儿 (MGZW) ? Saw you visited her before as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty0870 View Post

Summary

( Click to show/hide )
Notice the red brick wall behind her? Some might already be familiar with where this centrally located apartment is. The room is huuuuge, and she works in the bedroom (dim and cozy), separate from the living area and kitchen. Stays alone. Limited roadside parking is available, so you should factor more time finding one if you drive. If parallel parking frustrates you, there's shopping centre nearby.

Looks

Massage

Sensual

Old 27-09-2016, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tenyau deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited Shan Shan(SLG) a couple of days ago
http://sglonelyguy.com/shan-shan-massage/

Looks: 7/10 - very close to the pics
Body: 6/10- boobs seems to be D, but unknown as she didn;t take her top off- although I did not ask
Massage: 6/10- Not piano type, but don;t think full pro
HJ: 9/10 - Very good with lots of variation
Attitude: 7/10- Nice and friendly

RTM: Maybe....
Old 27-09-2016, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 21
qwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fauste View Post
How does her massage compare to An Er 安儿 (MGZW) ? Saw you visited her before as well.
If just compare massage, relatively speaking, if Abby is a 15/10, An Er would be 6/10 IMHO. She's not trained, but puts in a lot of effort to press hard. Doesn't know which are right or wrong spots to press.

If compare whole package, An Er has high commercial feel and so she makes it easier to release with all that fake moans and rubbing those A- boobs on your back. But it all felt too uncomfortably commercial for me. Also, she gave a rush job.. which made me feel like she was impatient to get me out of there. Plus the major turn off was she didn't allow licking her nips

Anyway, is An Er even still around? It's been so long liao....can only be [comment deleted]

Last edited by qwerty0870; 28-09-2016 at 12:27 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1