The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-10-2016, 09:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
ahshan2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by liltiger View Post
☆☆☆ Your Trusted Source. Lil Tiger's Den is proud to present ☆☆☆

★★★ SHANNAN 莎娜★★★

Pls click on PHOTO for more details

Vital Statistics

Name: SHANNAN 莎娜

Origin: 广东巨胸妹子

Looks: Pls refer to pics

Height: 161cm

Weight: 54kg

Body: 38G/26/34

Operation Hours: 11AM-LATE

S$120/60mins/1xHJ Inclusive of Room

HOTLINE: +65 8260 6150

CHINESE only due to language barrier

NO FJ/BJ/BBBJ/Housecalls. Kindly respect her wishes
Anyone tried this 38G gal?need some FR.
Old 03-10-2016, 09:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
kwokfucheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahshan2 View Post
Anyone tried this 38G gal?need some FR.
There is a fr for her previous page. def she is not 25 like what the advert says. No way I would pay 120 for 1 hj , milf, fleshy, no matter how good the svc is.

Singapore guys must have a big carrot head for a prc milf to charge 120.
Old 03-10-2016, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 663 / Power: 16
boysters is a splendid one to beholdboysters is a splendid one to beholdboysters is a splendid one to beholdboysters is a splendid one to beholdboysters is a splendid one to beholdboysters is a splendid one to behold

This can be considered as another good FR for the below ML

http://sgfoxy.com/%E7%88%B1%E7%A2%A7-abby/

I am as they say, Monkey see Monkey do, jumping on the bandwagon.

Managed to have a session with this ML amd overall, I shall classify it as good.

My experience is similar to what most bros have mentioned so she is quite standard. SOP maintained.

Things I like:
1) slurpy wet bbbj with various patterns / DT. CIM, she kept blowing and i kept cumming. Cum until her mouth full and she had to rush to the washroom...i still cumming...
2) her figure...wahhhhh sibeh small waist and nice perky butt. Think all bros who tried her would wanna doggie that ass
3) very safe location, even safer way to go to her place
4) massage not bad but not long enough
5) offered a drink
6) likes to chat, ice broken easily

Things I don't like:
1) Towel abit smelly (the not dry kind)
2) in & out 40-45 mins. Though seasion was enjoyed but felt abit shortchanged. Maybe regulars will get full 60 mins
3) boobs not big enough, got boobs but if bigger, like C cup then will be solid!
4) must tahan or sure tio KC

Note: above is my personal experience, you may or may not feel the same so don't go ballistics on me if things turn out differently. Happy cheonging and happy cumming!
Old 03-10-2016, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 11
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

OKTs must update the pictures of MLs.
Keep using the old pictures when the MLs return back is misleading.
Old 03-10-2016, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2058 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
OKTs must update the pictures of MLs.
Keep using the old pictures when the MLs return back is misleading.
Referring to clarity? I also haven't seen her for more than a year so dunno how she looks now. Her pics still using the same as when she first started out so Bros who visited this time round please do update. Thanks

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Antong
Old 03-10-2016, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 12
Mushrooms is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMushrooms is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi Bros, just wondering do you guys tip the ML if lets say you booked her for 1 hour slot but you accidentally exceed the 1 hour?
And also have anyone here rejected any MLs that wants to RAW with you?
Old 03-10-2016, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 13
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Referring to clarity? I also haven't seen her for more than a year so dunno how she looks now. Her pics still using the same as when she first started out so Bros who visited this time round please do update. Thanks
I also have not seen her for a while. Last I visit was somewhere in Mar - Apr this year. When she was staying at a pretty central place.

Face still the same pretty, figure seems slimmer by a bit but still curvy. Skin still snow white as impressive, she has really good skin that you can lick all over.

Maybe planning a visit....
Old 03-10-2016, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2058 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
I also have not seen her for a while. Last I visit was somewhere in Mar - Apr this year. When she was staying at a pretty central place.

Face still the same pretty, figure seems slimmer by a bit but still curvy. Skin still snow white as impressive, she has really good skin that you can lick all over.

Maybe planning a visit....
Her previous stint was a short one due to unforeseen circumstances so didn't see her.

But location this time round sounds not too gum, please visit and let us know how it is overall. Thanks.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Antong
Old 03-10-2016, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 663 / Power: 16
boysters is a splendid one to beholdboysters is a splendid one to beholdboysters is a splendid one to beholdboysters is a splendid one to beholdboysters is a splendid one to beholdboysters is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by boysters View Post
This can be considered as another good FR for the below ML

http://sgfoxy.com/%E7%88%B1%E7%A2%A7-abby/

I am as they say, Monkey see Monkey do, jumping on the bandwagon.

Managed to have a session with this ML amd overall, I shall classify it as good.

My experience is similar to what most bros have mentioned so she is quite standard. SOP maintained.

Things I like:
1) slurpy wet bbbj with various patterns / DT. CIM, she kept blowing and i kept cumming. Cum until her mouth full and she had to rush to the washroom...i still cumming...
2) her figure...wahhhhh sibeh small waist and nice perky butt. Think all bros who tried her would wanna doggie that ass
3) very safe location, even safer way to go to her place
4) massage not bad but not long enough
5) offered a drink
6) likes to chat, ice broken easily

Things I don't like:
1) Towel abit smelly (the not dry kind)
2) in & out 40-45 mins. Though seasion was enjoyed but felt abit shortchanged. Maybe regulars will get full 60 mins
3) boobs not big enough, got boobs but if bigger, like C cup then will be solid!
4) must tahan or sure tio KC

Note: above is my personal experience, you may or may not feel the same so don't go ballistics on me if things turn out differently. Happy cheonging and happy cumming!
Yeah...got Zap 20 over points!

Zap zap zap all you want...makes no real difference.

Funny comment by one zapper - book her b4 but face don't look like picture. Her face pixelated, how you compare ah?

However, at least not so bad, all the zappers think i am okt clone, so means bros here are uniting in arms against okt clone. Being caught in collateral fire is fine with me.

Not say this forum must be 100 points then can read.
Old 03-10-2016, 02:49 PM
Samster

Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Her previous stint was a short one due to unforeseen circumstances so didn't see her.

But location this time round sounds not too gum, please visit and let us know how it is overall. Thanks.
Checked, a bit not too gum for me as well. Always preferred a bit central.

See how and whether got chance to visit...
Old 03-10-2016, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4074 / Power: 22
titan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond repute

http://mygongzhuwang.com/vivian-2/

Here's my take on Vivian

looks - 7.5/10 prob among the cutest syt around, 90% close to the photo published
body - 7/10 nice to hug, not the skinny kind, smooth skin
boobs - b+ C- boobs.. Boobies fuck I dont think possible
Massage - 8/10 soft spa like massage, dont expect those hard whack till u die kind
HJ - 7/10 much like her spa like massage, soft, slow, sensual
roaming - 3G
GFE - 8/10 her new to the scene makes her rather 'green' so more gfe than those oscar actresses out there
overall - 7.5/10
stays alone. nice low profile neighborhood.

please be tactical when u guys visiting FLs/MLs. Don't loiter around. Take cover(e.g. bus stop, traffic light, main road marchiam waiting for taxi) when the MLs/FLs hasn't reply u. I have seen dumb asses waiting just outside the gate or along the road looking like 'my dick is gonna cum soon'
Old 03-10-2016, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 10
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Thinking of one time exploration again.

http://sglonelyguy.com/summer-massage/

http://www.perfectmassage.club/dream

http://www.perfectmassage.club/lucy

3 choose 1 from these relatively new lasses, any opinions from you bros?
Just discovered that the first girl, Summer, who is listed as 21 yrs old and charging $100 per hr, is known as Amy, 26 yrs old and charging $90 per hour. Photos same, phone number same.

http://sgdragonlady.com/amy-massage-hj-bj/
Old 03-10-2016, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Just discovered that the first girl, Summer, who is listed as 21 yrs old and charging $100 per hr, is known as Amy, 26 yrs old and charging $90 per hour. Photos same, phone number same.

http://sgdragonlady.com/amy-massage-hj-bj/
Thank you bro. She is also listed in sgbeautycastle.

http://sgbeautycastle.com/amy-massage-hj-bj/

Guess have to try then know.
Old 03-10-2016, 07:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 14
8195 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy8195 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorong8 View Post
I am going to visit her later... Can't wait
think i also tio kc by mint , cant wait to visit her again
Old 03-10-2016, 08:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 14
8195 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy8195 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by boysters View Post
Yeah...got Zap 20 over points!

Zap zap zap all you want...makes no real difference.

Funny comment by one zapper - book her b4 but face don't look like picture. Her face pixelated, how you compare ah?

However, at least not so bad, all the zappers think i am okt clone, so means bros here are uniting in arms against okt clone. Being caught in collateral fire is fine with me.

Not say this forum must be 100 points then can read.
just nice up you my humble 6 points for you to get power
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1