The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 07-08-2006, 04:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 20
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yulgang
hahaha bro CHUA SAI does it mean shitting in pants no wonder they are so uptight n uneasy.....later got skid marks EEEEEEEEEEEEEE
If you believe him den u come and lick my Kar Ching to see if got shit smell or not lorr
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 07-08-2006, 05:15 PM
Samster

KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by junglerider
load of crap lah CSM...u know i know lah..who called up in the afternoon huh?u told tv ur room no. and hotel meh?kekekekanother classic cover up by CSM!
Haha... hotel info easy to find mah.. cos I told ur OKT fren....

Old 07-08-2006, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
dont need la bro your shitty face that night at KC says it all
U got see me but I dun know who u r worr... Like dat I can also say that u were screaming like a baby when the Katoey Fark ur backside in front of Lee Garden... true arr ???

Old 07-08-2006, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADMAX
Bros TeeVee,

Many moons ago, I already told you over and over again. You always say he is your Good Friend, Real Friend or Blood Brothers.

So now you see his true colour, he openly say you are OKT. This had actually throw away his words and open all lies he told you many many times. I think this is a lesson you need to realise, I had nothing much to say in this issue.

It wake up time my friend, or you still want to be Mr. Nice Guys.

Cheers,

MADMAX
The reason this is happening is cos u guys are not playing nice... I never say TV is OKT... or do you have facts... please lah... TV does what TV does and we do what we have to bonk... never been an issue until now... why do we have to be gagged ??? Sheesh... U all never understand... I have no interest in you activities/ postings... if you look... i have stayed clear of TV;s thread all together as a gesture of lets just all get a long.. but now.. u wanna boast how powerful you guys are... please give me a break lah... All i wanna do is have fun in Hadyai...

Old 07-08-2006, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Dun tell me u r tat DUMB........besides u two shitty faces there........who else there..... oh i forget your brains must be choking with shit too cos u r the CSM..........wooah u r a KTL too.........PUI
LoL... say what u want lorr... kekeke.. its just an example... since you guys also cannot decide what is your standards... then tell me when you have ok

Old 07-08-2006, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberaid
I think you are really asking for trouble this time, at least TD dare to speak up like a man. You better pray that your next trip will be a safe one. Take that as a threat or whatever, you will have your "fun" here in hty.
Haha... TD Speak up like a man ... Then why dun you all behave responsibily ... instead have to post his details online... den you guys violate the terms of the ceasefire by doing all of this ?

My take... u guys cannot be trusted anyway... so why do we have to play by your rules... cos u guys use threats... please lah...

Why am I asking for trouble... got submit official request meh ??? If so can withdraw arr ... sheesh... ... I dun go to HDY to pray worr... how arr ???

Anyway my last offer of a ceasefire has been rejected... so let the cards fall where they may...

Old 07-08-2006, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberaid
The ceasefire offer is being made by your side, did I ever post that I will agree to it? My take is, u guys are not smart enough even to read posting properly. Let's see what you can do, CSM.
Thats why I say Offer mah... I offer... u reject... correct right ?? Me not planning to do anything... u have anything planned ??? Oh right... reception in Hadyai... that's right... I forgot.. Wait.. I will inform you of my travel arrangements so you can prepare my reception... sui boh ???

Old 07-08-2006, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
Do get your facts correct. Since when you told me where you were staying and your room number? And since when I told others about it?

You told me of your diversion of your trip due to Typhoon or something like that but no other details.

For that matter, I only know of where you were staying only on the night at KC where you brought up that someone called your room.

Cheers
Tee Vee
I have double checked, info was asked on us at Chan Travel, I did tell you that I stayed at GC... anyway... Mebbe I am wrong... mebbe not.. again... its one word against another... water under the bridge now.. But how did Cyberaid get TD's information ??? ...

Old 07-08-2006, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ccwet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
Hmmm.. from KL the operating hours that the border is open is from 6am to 12 midnight

Malaysian side is Changlun... Thai side Sadao

If you want to drive in... you need to stop at one of the travel agencies / coffee shops and buy insurance for your car .. i think about RM 14... and have them fill in your arrival card also (got some small charge)...

When you reach Thai Side... you need to park your car and go to the booth to declare your car entry... also ... get your passport stamped (RM1 per passport)... cheers...

Thks KLKOOL for your valueable input, heard that Sadao the operating hrs is from 6am to 6pm daily. Don't know any changes? Rgds
Old 08-08-2006, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
mk23 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
Very funny leh....

KLKOOL posted today the clarification of the so-called misunderstanding, and yet yesterday you were able to know that the misunderstanding was confirmed that you are not a clone? Were you in the "discussion" or meeting?

At the same time, as what I have posted and yet you still insist that the price per person for the airport minivan (they called it microvan) is 70 Baht instead of 75 Baht. And you were expecting apologies?

Cheers
Tee Vee
Hi Mr TV,
u posted this yourself on
http://sbf.today/showpos...postcount=3152

i happen to surf the thread and read it that u guys have resolve ur own misunderstandings.

2ndly, when in the earlier thread, u said that u ask ur bros to stop zapping or flaming, but the thing get out of hand when cyberaid accuse me of being a clone of this TD guy. so its right to demand an apology from him. and all the wrong accusations + flamings.
i've double confirm with my friends on my last posting regarding the price that we took at 70baht, and we really took at 70baht what, too bad i throw away the ticket anyway since it has be verified by u recently and photo evidence that its 75baht, let it be and to think u want to find fault with such a small error. of difference ? 5 baht?
lastly with regards to the wrongful calling of kiss channel boss by the mamasan, i've already accept the error and u guys too have admit its fair enough.

thank you.
Old 08-08-2006, 02:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Where is the photo evidence? I haven't seen any.
Old 08-08-2006, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
silverewyn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is this thread for newbie? Look like a warzone at the moment.
Old 08-08-2006, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romance
Don mind I ask...Y don u ask Cyberaid straight??? Or there is this thingy call PM
Well... I have been posting and still got no answer, and BTW... he already say dun bother to PM him anymore... Should I PM you ?

BTW... so now TV is trying to imply there is a conspiracy between MK23 and me... u ask boss lah.. if ever got PM between us... or mebbe your Pai Kias can provide you some evidence from phone records that we have been calling each other to arrange how to create trouble ??? Dont try andalthough shift the focus of the issue...

1. As has been clarified... its no longer about commissions...
2. It does not involve TV ... although TV says he will get involved because Cyberaid is his Friend.

So ... it about
1. Cyberaid - the Cyber Pai Kia for posting TDs information publicly
2. Using physical intimidation / threats on us to back off on certain issues.
3. Now extending the threat to find out even more information (even photos) and post it publicly in the forum.

So how now brown cow ???

Old 08-08-2006, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverewyn
Is this thread for newbie? Look like a warzone at the moment.
No worries... u can still post and ur questions will still be answered... cheers

Old 09-08-2006, 03:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better

As we have already offered to make peace on numerous occasions I'm glad that you have finally agreed to start afresh after Sammyboyfor's intervention. Lets hope that everyone's intention stays true.

Since you have taken the initiative to start this thread again, lets make it clear for everyone that there is no ownership of threads in an open and unbias forum so I hope that everyone will feel free to post whatever he/she likes as long as it does not interfear with the natural laws of fairness and decency.

In the meantime, I hope that you can address this issue since it is a direct intervention of the ceasefire :-

1. http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.p...postcount=2803
2. http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.p...postcount=2804

If you browse through the thread, kindly note that there was no prior provocation on the thread to your gang members ie. Cyberaid and junglerider but they have directed their flaming wars to the Malaysian thread now. Can something be done about this? Since it has already happened, what do you be doing about this? Since you have mentioned that you will stand by your friends and your friend's actions, it is due time that all these should stop now and all parties should heed to the directive.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1