The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2009, 01:24 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
AdventMan is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Yesterday I went down again to look for Doris. Her juicy licking boobs super addictive leh. :P

When I saw her in L18H05 she was wearing this blue color blouse. Wah her cleavage showing very gloriously begging to be squeezed. She was surprised to see me back again. She waved at me happily. I paid the OKT and brought her into the room.

As soon as we went into the room, I grabbed her and frenched her. She was very passionate and responsive to my frenching. We kept on that way for a while longer and then I started groping her boobs. Very firm and big. I pulled down her blouse to reveal more of her cleavage and then her tits. They look so delicious I cannot help myself but lick them. She moaned while I did so. Then I went further down and took off her victoria secrets panties. I started licking her as well down there. She moaned even louder. She gave me the dreamy CFM look throughout the whole licking session. At one point her feet got wobbly and could not stand anymore so I pushed her onto bed and spread her legs.

Then she pushed me over and started kissing me and undid my shirt and caressed me on my nipples. Wah very shoik. We went for our shower after that. She was really sultry in the shower room. Half the time my DIDI were between her legs while we showered together. We frenched alot while I caressed her boobs.

We soon came out onto bed where she and i caressed and frenched. It was so shiok eventually she capped me and I did her doggy style. She moaned away when I pounded her ruthlessly. Eventually I cum in her and we collapsed together in bed.

We TCSS almost starting to be like lovers already leh. I left for home after that.

Face 8/10
Figure 8/10
Height : 1.64m
Boobs : 34C very delicious
Skin : Fair
Hair : waist length
BBBJ : 8/10
French kisses; 8/10
FJ : 8/10
A/R : 7/10
Attitude: Very pro
RTF : I just did and will do so again very soon, I like her boobies!
Old 16-08-2009, 01:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
allinone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lock_jhn View Post
I not very sure leh bro. Last time I was there a few days in L18H05 looking for Tao Zi, this Yiting girl was already dressed in her police uniform. Haven't tried her before leh. I think I will some time soon.
wow,got police uniform,die die must. But bro what if that day when i look for her she dress normal,can i ask her to put on the uniform? Any xtra charge?
Old 17-08-2009, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
watercooler is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Bro, me new here... want to know where to get good svc. dun mind paying. pls shed some light...
Old 17-08-2009, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 22
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

L28H31A Xue Er

I tried bao er who looks quite chio. In between i took Guo guo at another house. Now i remember i was actually keen to try Xue Er from willie place.

I went after work and wow his place is quite full again. I got to wait for her to finish her session. Meanwhile I sat waiting at the girls sitting area n kept looking. Oh my god, Willie got lots of nice girls now. Even Chu Chu whom had a new hairstyle looks real good. now he has so many girls i like. Maybe I will give Bao Er another try, she is real pretty. Jin Jin has the kind of long lasting look, frenly and pretty. Chu Chu is good looking. AnQi has these 2 huge melons. Mi er gives the sexy tall girl feeling. Not to forget joanne and San san. and now Xue Er ....

when she came down, she wanted to sit down beside me and boss asked her to work and i was the one. I stood up and tower over her. She seems to be 150 tall only, a very petite girl and very young looking. I thought i was getting a JC girl. She has this very sweet and mischievous looking smile, straight long hair and comes from Guang Xi.

In the room, she gave a nice clean up in the shower but no action. On the bed, she tried to please and give a average cat bath. I wanted to kiss her and tried. she is not too comfortable but i manage to grab a few french, but with some resistant. sigh, i guess it will take time for these girls. Kissing Xue Er is like my Chu lian. She is really pretty. She has a petite and short body frame, but her boobs are natural and more than B or C cup already.

I had a good sensual BBBJ from her and she does it gentle and slow too. I love every minute of her blow and could not take it. I flip her to missionary, catbath on her nipples too and she was enjoying that. She capped me and i inserted into her. I pumped fast and she moans lightly...in the end i cum satisfied.

Looks: 7.5/10
Boobs: 8/10
Body: 7/10
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10
Overall 7/10
RTF: Yes

Now got so many girls not bad in willies place. I hope bros not to crowd out at his place. You can call for his girls at other houses too, especially if you are more comfortable in other houses....
Old 18-08-2009, 01:45 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
GLhero is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

A few weeks neber go GL liow my DIDI really cannot tahan already so just down finally went down to look for one of my all time favourite Tao Zi L18H05 .

I think I am really getting addicted to this Tao Zi. I visited her the 3rd time liow. My job so stress and I couldn’t stop thinking about her. Looking at all the fucking workload and my fucking boss… I couldn’t wait to fuck her again. And finally I thought of her, I started steaming like crazy in office. Time passes very slowly and I needed to relieve my load again. So I went down and find her again.

When I saw her, she was super sexy. Like those girls you meet in clubs.....wearing very little. We didn’t talk much this time round. She still remembered me and knew what I wanted right away. Once in the room, we went for went for frenching straight away, wah, slow and sensual.... I suck at her tongue and we frenched passionately with each pumping stroke.. My hands were cupping her boobs furiously and her hands went to my DIDI to help me relieve some stress..SHIOK

After catbathing me, she lick everywhere and when she start her bbbj, wow.... She knows how to flick her tongue, good suction, and her cfm face..... She lick from your ass crack up all the way to the tip of your manhood, then look me in the eyes and put it all in. Suddenly, I look at her face and saw her fucking CFM look which was blowing me away. Wow.... She really plays around with my DIDI and flicks it against her tongue, heavenly....

Then i lifted her and went to pump her in missionary on the bed. Attack her pinky nipples, cupping her nicely shaped breasts. I sucked her nipples damn hard and she was groaning like crazy. Then after 10 mins, turn her over for doggy. You would love her pear shaped body with nice ass - made for doggy. Eventually, I flipped her over, and started kissing her beautiful ass. I stuck my tongue into her pussy and she groaned in pleasure.I inserted my DIDI inside and she moaned with each thrust, but I am not letting her off easy. Pushed up her legs and penetrate her deep deep. Piak Piak Piak.... Looking at those eyes, I couldnt stop... I spread her out.... that allowed me to attack those peaches, and went for another round of frenching.

With each thrust, her breathing got heavier. I quickened the pace and pumped her love hole. I could feel myself exploding and I quickly pulled my DIDI out. I had other ideas this time and I asked her to give me another round of BBBJ with me standing up. She was sucking damn hard and giving me deep throat right all the way. My knee was trembling like crazy. I asked her if she could CIM and she ask if I could cum. I told her to just do it.

She used both her hands to hold my butt, I then hold her shoulder to ensure good thrust. I thrusted damn hard that I could see her head swaying with my motion. She grabbed my butt very hard too for support. About 10 mins of thrusting, the cum finally erupt off fully in her month.. heavenly again…

I lied down on the bed exhausted, while she went to washed her mouth. When she came back, she teased me I was getting harder each time. Guess it was due to all the workload or cumload. I really felt addicted to her… haha

Face: very cute, SYT kind of look
Figure: good nice and supple type leh
Boobs: I would say she is almost a nice C cup
BBBJ: 9/10 really shoik ah. plus can CIM
A/r: 7/10
French Kiss: 8/10
FJ: 8/10 really enjoyable
Attitude: very SYT and GFE

RTF: definitely
Old 18-08-2009, 02:03 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by allinone View Post
wow,got police uniform,die die must. But bro what if that day when i look for her she dress normal,can i ask her to put on the uniform? Any xtra charge?
Bro, I think should be no problem one. Don't think will have extra cost one loh. The other time I tried Doris from the same L18H05 she was wearing nurse uniform too leh.

Damned Kinky ah!
Old 18-08-2009, 08:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
neutrino deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdventMan View Post

As soon as we went into the room, I grabbed her and frenched her. She was very passionate and responsive to my frenching.

Then she pushed me over and started kissing me and undid my shirt and caressed me on my nipples.

We frenched alot while I caressed her boobs.

We soon came out onto bed where she and i caressed and frenched.

We TCSS almost starting to be like lovers already leh. I left for home after that.
*clap clap* well done. all along doris dun french one, you must be quite regular customer for that to happen...
Old 18-08-2009, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
zenlon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by neutrino View Post
*clap clap* well done. all along doris dun french one, you must be quite regular customer for that to happen...
yar bro neutrino i agree with you. i tried to french doris but she was very reluctant and didnt let me. its good to know its not just me though! :P

in fact, reading bro adventman's FR, there seem to be lotsa things that doris didnt do with me. not just frenching, my shower also very sop. looks like maybe this is doris retention strategy, to keep her regulars coming back with special treatment. next time i will mention this to her. i also addicted to her big juicy perky tits!

Quote:
Bro, I think should be no problem one. Don't think will have extra cost one loh. The other time I tried Doris from the same L18H05 she was wearing nurse uniform too leh.

Damned Kinky ah!
shit next time i must ask doris to wear the nurse uniform also!!!
Old 18-08-2009, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20812 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Cute + SYT = Kawaii

When I was at one of the preferred house to RTF on super Kawaii, Yoyo, I caught a glimpse of Tao Zi of L1805. Well, I'm afraid her looks is not my type of tea although she looks young. I would definitely prefer June and newbie Fan Fan of L2062. In fact the OKT asked me to try Xiao Qian and claimed that she is not bad looking and offers good service but I passed. I was pleasantly surprised that QQ of L2062 is still around and her work name suggests that she is a cutey. I apologize for the false alarm. One of the damn OKT has passed me the wrong info. ... XO & Xiao Min were as usual very busy.

WL Name - Yoyo
House - L16H06 (Ah Yap's place)
Origin - Hubei, PRC
Misc info - She is playful and enjoys shopping alot

Look - 7.6/10

She is pretty, youngish and sweet. She has straightened her hair (The first time when I met her, her hair was slightly permed at the bottom). She is only 21 years of age. She possesses nice & long eye-lashes and medium size double-eyelid eyes. She loves to dress like those Japanese kawaii ... Very cute indeed!

Bod - 7.8/10

Although not tall, she has nice, slim, smooth, fair and proportional bod. She is about 1.58 m tall and possesses tight physique like those adolescent babes one would see in Orchard road. Her butts are quite curvy & firm but not huge. She has a faded tattoo on her tail bone (just above her butts).

Tits - 7.8/10

She has C cupper natural assets. They look like B+ to me but she told me they're C cups. Her nipples and areola are light brown in colour. Very nice to caress and lick as they are tender to my touch but not so firm.

Shower - 7.8/10

She gave me a body-to-body soap rub and we frenched in the shower as well. I used my hands to cup her butts and pull her close toward my manhood for enhance stimulation. She then used her pussy to rub against my manhood. Shiokadoo!!

French Kiss - 8/10

Excellent! I liken that to frenching my GF. Very engaging and spontaneous indeed. Her frenching was very girlish and not aggressive and yet the feeling was exuberance. It sent me to cloud 9 in double quick time.

AR - N/A

Cat-Bath - 7.5/10

She gave me a slow, wet and sensuous cat-bath. I like it very much as it was certainly spell-binding seeing a pretty SYT licking and sucking all the erotic zones of my anatomy.

BBBJ - 7.8/10

She gave me a slow and wet BBBJ. Initially it was half-throated and she graduated to deep-throated BBBJ gradually. I like her sensual and slow BBBJing method. She looked at me with a sweet kawaii look while BBBJing me ... Woaf!! Mesmerizing, man!!

FJ - 7.8/10

I started with doggie fashion, then lying doggie (with her lying flat on her stomach while I laid on top of her to bonk her rear), frontal bonk (her legs leaned against my pecs), scissor fashion, and finally missionary. We frenched passionately & deeply as long as we could hold our breathe while doing missionary. We were very engaging and sexual sparks were generated instantly as I rammed hard and furiously. Unlike most WLs, she moaned softly and girlishly which I preferred ... Sounded more genuine ... Hehehehe!

Attitude - 8/10

Excellent! She told me if her client does not talk much, she will not talk too much as well. However, she preferred her client to be a little more extrovert ... And I think one should chat up with the WL if you seriously look forward to a more interesting and engaging session.

RTF - What say you? When you read this FR, in fact I have already RTF on her twice.

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 20-08-2009, 01:23 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenlon View Post
yar bro neutrino i agree with you. i tried to french doris but she was very reluctant and didnt let me. its good to know its not just me though! :P

in fact, reading bro adventman's FR, there seem to be lotsa things that doris didnt do with me. not just frenching, my shower also very sop. looks like maybe this is doris retention strategy, to keep her regulars coming back with special treatment. next time i will mention this to her. i also addicted to her big juicy perky tits!

shit next time i must ask doris to wear the nurse uniform also!!!
She really know how to keep throwing those little tidbits to keep the pigeons coming leh bro.

So basically here is another FR on my RTF on Doris. Enjoy ah. :P

I finished work yesterday evening. That day still very stressed from work leh. On the way home I suddenly thought of Doris, especially her big boobs. How I wish I could grab those boobs and suck on those juicy nipples again. Every time I think of her in some kinky costume and her sexy VICTORIA secret undergarment and her super CFM look, I started to steam. So before I knew it I was there at L18H05 again.

When I saw her, she was still as sexy as ever. She has very kissable lips and her makeup was just nice. Wa lao, buay tahan liao... Immediately dragged her hand into the room. Once the door closed behind us, I started to sensually caress her on her waist and gradually on her butt I can feel that she was wearing a tiny G-string. I got a hard-on immediately as she playfully rub her butts against my bulked up manhood ... I started to lick her ears ... we then began to french gently initially and became more passionate as we were both heated up. It really during these moments that I know my RTFs have not been wasted :P

I proceeded to glide my lips down to sensually licked her neck and squeezing her tits and tight butts. I then traced her ass crack using my fingers with her dress still on. I was getting very exciting and I therefore began to help her to undress her apparels piece by piece till her undergarments.

I wanted to push her onto the bed but she wanted to have a shower first. In the shower, she gave me a long & super deep-throated BBBJ. I must declare that her BBBJ skill is really damn good. Her technique is not those aggressive style but more towards sensuality, wet, slow and steady which I fancy very much. It was certainly a fantastic prelude to the sexual proper later. Heavenly!

After the shower, I pushed her onto the bed and pounced on her. I immediately moved north to suck her pink nipples and stimulated her other nipples with one of my hands. My other hand was busy rubbing her clitoris. I felt vagina fluid started to flow. In that instance, I quickly spreaded her legs widely and sucked her clitoris violently. More vagina fluid leaked out profusely followed by loud groans of pleasure. I proceeded to frenched her madly and deeply again, with my finger fingering her.

She then pushed me over to offer me a super deep-throated BBBJ me. There is no words to describe the moment I was enjoying then. Awesome! I can feel her tongue was twirling skilfully with my manhood inside her mouth. She also made full use of her hands to caress my testicles, manhood shaft, area under my testicles. She also gave me a brief but very stimulating AR. She caressed my dick very stimulatingly and skilfully while Ass-rimming me. She then put me on fours and slided herself upside down between my legs to give me a BBBJ and alternately sucking & licking my testicles, penis shaft and head. Fucking shiok man!

She then gave me a ride first before I switched her to doggie bonking. She was moaning girlishly and both of us were breathing hard. I must say her pussy was super tight ... Awesome! Her pussy was super wet, warm and tight. As I could feel like cumming soon, I changed to missionary. I pumped her harder and harder with my hands all over her boobs. We were never disconnected till I ultimately reached a point of no return. I shoot damn hard in her pussy that I thought the bed nearly broke. She also reached orgasm and wailed out loud. Her pussy contracting and relaxed on a rythmic basis after this wow session. We TCCS while my DIDI was still in her.

What a great fuck. It was really money well spent, especially on such solid figure.

Face: Foxy Look 7/10
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 8/10 Nicely contoured ah
FJ: 8/10 I really impressed leh
AR: 7/10 she did for me this time really good leh
Skin: Fair and smooth good to lick
BBBJ: 9/10 I really love her deep throat
Attitude: Superb
RTF: Have quite a few times already. Am loving it still. Hopefully she keeps it coming for me with more goodies. :P
Old 20-08-2009, 06:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Gian Song deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cute + SYT = Kawaii

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post

WL Name - Yoyo
House - L16H06 (Ah Yap's place)
Origin - Hubei, PRC
Misc info - She is playful and enjoys shopping alot

Look - 7.6/10

She is pretty, youngish and sweet. She has straightened her hair (The first time when I met her, her hair was slightly permed at the bottom). She is only 21 years of age. She possesses nice & long eye-lashes and medium size double-eyelid eyes. She loves to dress like those Japanese kawaii ... Very cute indeed!

Bod - 7.8/10

Although not tall, she has nice, slim, smooth, fair and proportional bod. She is about 1.58 m tall and possesses tight physique like those adolescent babes one would see in Orchard road. Her butts are quite curvy & firm but not huge. She has a faded tattoo on her tail bone (just above her butts).

Tits - 7.8/10

She has C cupper natural assets. They look like B+ to me but she told me they're C cups. Her nipples and areola are light brown in colour. Very nice to caress and lick as they are tender to my touch but not so firm.

Shower - 7.8/10

She gave me a body-to-body soap rub and we frenched in the shower as well. I used my hands to cup her butts and pull her close toward my manhood for enhance stimulation. She then used her pussy to rub against my manhood. Shiokadoo!!

French Kiss - 8/10

Excellent! I liken that to frenching my GF. Very engaging and spontaneous indeed. Her frenching was very girlish and not aggressive and yet the feeling was exuberance. It sent me to cloud 9 in double quick time.

AR - N/A

Cat-Bath - 7.5/10

She gave me a slow, wet and sensuous cat-bath. I like it very much as it was certainly spell-binding seeing a pretty SYT licking and sucking all the erotic zones of my anatomy.

BBBJ - 7.8/10

She gave me a slow and wet BBBJ. Initially it was half-throated and she graduated to deep-throated BBBJ gradually. I like her sensual and slow BBBJing method. She looked at me with a sweet kawaii look while BBBJing me ... Woaf!! Mesmerizing, man!!

FJ - 7.8/10

I started with doggie fashion, then lying doggie (with her lying flat on her stomach while I laid on top of her to bonk her rear), frontal bonk (her legs leaned against my pecs), scissor fashion, and finally missionary. We frenched passionately & deeply as long as we could hold our breathe while doing missionary. We were very engaging and sexual sparks were generated instantly as I rammed hard and furiously. Unlike most WLs, she moaned softly and girlishly which I preferred ... Sounded more genuine ... Hehehehe!

Attitude - 8/10

Excellent! She told me if her client does not talk much, she will not talk too much as well. However, she preferred her client to be a little more extrovert ... And I think one should chat up with the WL if you seriously look forward to a more interesting and engaging session.

RTF - What say you? When you read this FR, in fact I have already RTF on her twice.

Enjoy,
MaXx
Hey bro Maxx, at last! The Maxx FR on my favorite Yoyo! Wah, i haven't seen her since Sunday and then her hair was still slightly permed. Hmm, I am torn between RTF with Yoyo or to try a couple of new targets. I think i will split the bill between RTF with Yoyo on Saturday and a newbie on Sunday
Glad you liked Yoyo too. But I think we have to stress to other bros out there that yoyo is not power performer type. She is a little bit laid back, relax, slow and steady type. More SYT than porno action star. bros who want power, slutty service, porno style action, this is NOT the one for you. Sakura or Yuko are more power and horny action. Agree bro Maxx??

Last edited by Gian Song; 20-08-2009 at 06:54 AM. Reason: Add
Old 20-08-2009, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 17
jchboy is one of the Best!jchboy is one of the Best!jchboy is one of the Best!

Just want to check, is sakura still working? Also, does anyone know why JJ left ah?
Old 20-08-2009, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
She really know how to keep throwing those little tidbits to keep the pigeons coming leh bro.
steady la bro! if this is her strategy i also want to clock more frequent fucker miles, haha! but not enough vit m lah. and so many other highly recommended girls havent tried yet.

glad to hear that your AR was good. my last RTF with her i commended her on her AR skill and told her to do it slowly and sensually, not flick and thrust like machine gun. looks like this girl takes feedback seriously. another plus point!

Quote:
After the shower, I pushed her onto the bed and pounced on her. I immediately moved north to suck her pink nipples and stimulated her other nipples with one of my hands. My other hand was busy rubbing her clitoris. I felt vagina fluid started to flow. In that instance, I quickly spreaded her legs widely and sucked her clitoris violently. More vagina fluid leaked out profusely followed by loud groans of pleasure. I proceeded to frenched her madly and deeply again, with my finger fingering her.
this is interesting. when you finger her did you push your finger inside? cos doris got mention to me that she is ok with bros licking and sucking those juicy tits and nipples of hers (i told her some girls dont like and will move away when you grab their boobs too long) but her only rule is that she doesnt let us stick our fingers inside her.
Old 21-08-2009, 12:48 AM
Samster

ruby is back in action! was very lucky to get her on her first day back at work yesterday.

when she arrived, i was looking to see if she did resemble ann kok as some bros mentioned before. i thought not really lah, doesnt resemble ann kok, but her look reminds me of debbie wong. but anyway she really is an syt, thats for sure! quite tall, slim, and lanky. she has long flowing hair, big eyes and a very pleasant smile. looks young enough to pass for a uni undergrad.

no action in the shower. started off with a catbath, and she diligently licked every inch of my back from neck to toe, rubbing her breasts against my back, my butt and my legs. the sight in the mirror of this sweet, slim girl giving me a catbath was very arousing!

then she asked me to turn over, and she started by licking my nipples first as my fingers went straight for hers, tweaking her nipples and squeezing her boobs. ruby has small but proportionate tits, i'd guess they are a small B.

then she asked to cap me, and the cd was at the top of the bed so she leaned over my head to reach it, giving me a great view of her tits right in front of my face. i dunno if that was done deliberately but dont need to think so much, immediately i went straight for them, fondling and kissing her tits.

after she capped me, she rode me reverse cowgirl, and i reached up to hold her waist, squeeze her butt and then went for her tits again. i'm a real tit lover and i sat up to hug her while she was riding me, fondling her tits all the way. then we changed to missionary, where it was really good looking at her syt face squirming and gasping as i crushed her under my body, thrusting into her. last position was doggy, where she considerately turned her body to the side to allow me to grab and squeeze her boobs. as i pounded her, i looked down to see my shaft going right into her slim nubile body and soon i unloaded!

after unloading, ruby went to wash up first while i took a rest. then she came back to give me a good backrub, and even after that, becos the time wasnt up yet, she sat next to me to tcss until we went to shower.

one thing about ruby, her gfe is really top notch. she speaks very softly and even almost shyly. she smiles a lot and is very demure in her attitude to you, really like a shy gf. even the little things, like she'll warn me about a patch of water on the floor so that i wont slip on it. even at the end, she even took the trouble to ask my name. during the tcss, she will really chat with you like a gf, telling me be more careful when i go jb, dont carry so much money, etc really like how a gf would take care of you. i left totally sextisfied! 1 more name to add to my RTF list!
Old 21-08-2009, 12:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
wandergland is Cool - loads of Potential

YES!!!! Finally after a few weeks of hard work, its pay day again. I finally go my paycheck. Not bad la.. But i didn’t have a girlfriend. I am too lazy to find one to bonk also. So i decided to go down GL find Mei Gui 1805 again. I remembered her huge boobs last time and I fantasize about her boob fuck many times.

Wa lao.. she was still very sexy leh... wearing a black miniskirt and pink top, her huge boobs was showing her cleavage clearly. She smiled at me and we chit chat a while. But we didn’t talk much and went into frenching soon. Our tongues locked in hard battle with my hands grabbing her boobs. Then I told her performed her dirty dancing to aroused me which she gladly did. I wanted to hit on her right away but she told me to lie down first while she took a quick shower first. OK la... I waited patiently for about 2 minutes before she told me to join her. It was a normal quick wash for me.

After cleaning me, she squatted down and gave me a gentle BBBJ. It was a cool feeling as she was eating some mint sweet. I fondled with her hair and carassed her cheeks. Then she became harder and harder. But I told her to stop as I don’t want to go so fast.

I laid down on the bed and she begin her cat bath service. Started with licking my ears and neck and proceeded to the nipples. All the time I was looking in the mirror admiring her slim petite body and especially her tight ass. CB... i am definitely going to spank that later! While she was cat bathing me, I was milking her big boobs all the way. She regularly shows me the CFM look, adding to my excitment.

After the cat bath, she attacked my balls, still with a cool feeling as she had a mint sweet in her mouth. She was gentle and skillful and my gearstick became active. Seeing that I was aroused, she slowly slid my DIDI into her mouth and moved up and down slowly. She also did her killer move again by inserting her finger into my ass to further stimulate me. Buay tahan la...

After that, I was all ready to pump her. We started off missionary and I slowly slid my DIDI into her love hole. She moaned gently, like an inexperienced schoolgirl. Wa lao... this is really the GF feeling. While pumping her slowly, I leaned forward to kiss her. She smelt good and her hair was very enticing. As I kiss her cheeks and licked her neck, the GF feeling was enhanced and the pressure was really building up at my dick. I had to alternate between high speed and low speed mode just to control the explosion.

Next came the doggy style and thee spanking starts. Her petite tight ass was really enticing. While thrusting my gear stick into her, I occasionally spanked her.. with the piak piak sound adding to my excitement. With my right hand spanking her and my left hand fondling her D cup boobs, it was like a cow boy riding a horse. She was cooperative and coordinated with my forward and backward movements. Once again, I had to control myself to prevent explosion. Luckily her back was to me, so her seductive face did not add to the pressure.

I laid down on the bed, tired after the cowboy ride. I wanted her to finish off with her boob massage as I really fantasize alot about her boobs. She used her nipple skilfully to play with my tip before spitting some saliva in between her boobs to wet it. Then she slided my DIDI up and down through her large cleavage. Fucking sensual. I gave way after less than 2 mins.. and some of my load flew into face.

Fucking good shit man this girl is... i cant wait to try her again. But I think will need to wait till the next pay day liao

But who says one need a GF?

Face: 7/10
Fig: 7/10
Height: 1.62m
Boobs: 36D
Skin: Fair
BBBJ : 8/10
French Kiss : 7/10
FJ: 7/10
A/R : 8/10
Attitude: Deliciously sexy
Advert Space Available