The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-10-2013, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1315 / Power: 16
lonexiaobao has much to be proud oflonexiaobao has much to be proud oflonexiaobao has much to be proud oflonexiaobao has much to be proud oflonexiaobao has much to be proud oflonexiaobao has much to be proud oflonexiaobao has much to be proud oflonexiaobao has much to be proud oflonexiaobao has much to be proud oflonexiaobao has much to be proud of
Re: Life as a Limo Driver

Hmm good, this is really getting interesting. I am like watching a drama hehe

I only believe when I see and feel, not in the words of others. Everything is possible, depends how you talk

Uplist: - (minimum 3 points and above)
Old 29-10-2013, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8279 / Power: 21
koebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond repute

Love this story, thank you, TS.
Old 29-10-2013, 01:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
ojit82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great writing and superb story!! One of the threads i will keep looking for updates!!
Old 29-10-2013, 07:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 14
hello1891 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhello1891 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Good Story keep it coming
Old 29-10-2013, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2780 / Power: 16
tigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond repute

“ Hey Charles still got the moves har ?” Evonne asked

“You are very kind to show me some prompts.”… I replied

“Nah you are doing fine, watch out I think you will be asked to dance with the girls later at the after party! ... Evonne smiled.

“After party???? “ ….. I gave the blur look.

“Sgt Charles” … I heard a male voice behind me …

I turn around and look at the groom … “you are … ???”

“I am Mike, we are in the same camp before”…. Mike replied

“ I am very sorry , I cant recall at all… ppl come and go in the camp and it is been so long ago”

“That’s all right” …Mike said.

Mike: “I saw you dancing and thg you look familiar. So I thg I come to see if it was you” “I would like to have you come to our after party at “Avellino” near MBS…. “You must join us”

Me: No no no… I declined the offer.

Mike: “Please” … “My wife insist that I come over to invite you personally “

I turn to look at the VIP table and saw the bride rising her champagne glass towards me. I reciprocated by placing my right hand to my chest and bow my upper body at a slight angle towards her.

I turn my head and look at Evonne…. She gave me the “I TOLD U SO” look!

I whisper into her ears “what are you up this time”

“relax”… “we will have a good time” …. She replied.

We went back to our seats to continue with the meal.

“ Awahhh , Old Man not bad arh… still can groove arh” … Sharon said.

I turned and look at Helen. She was sulking big time.

Me: Hey are you ok? …I tapped on her shoulders.

H: I am fine….still sulking.

Me: Hey don’t be like this. This is a happy occasion, come on put on a smile. Later when they put on a more modern disco music I dance with you alright ?

“ SURE arh”...” you say one” …. Helen face lighted up like a candle in a dark room.
Old 29-10-2013, 11:33 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fr33wi11y deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great Story!!!

Hope u show Lucy the price to pay for being a bitch!!! haha...

Keep it cumming!!!
Old 29-10-2013, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2009 / Power: 20
Turtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerwoody74 View Post
“Ah tiong is my secondary school class gangster. He was notorious and even has a knife in his school bag for protection. He took care of me and protected me since the first day we met in secondary school. I bum into him one day, and he told me he is a LIMO driver boss. He runs a small firm and has five E class under him. He gave me a card and asked me to try working part time first. And the rest is history. Till today he would call me if he needs some help to handle the “higher end” clientele who needs a S class. I am forever grateful to this man.
Can intro Ah tiong to me? Limo driver need taxi licence or not?
Old 29-10-2013, 11:48 AM
Samster

tigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond repute

The guest started to depart.

Sharon wanted to smoke, so we accompany her to the smoking area near the hotel driveway.

The driveway was in a mess, many ppl queuing up for taxi, valet personal scrambling to get the cars from the basement.

“Aiyoh , how come you are here, still don’t go and collect your van. Ya lah, better do it later, less ppl not so paiseh” … lucy was there smoking too.

“ I am fine, the “VAN” is just parked outside the driveway…I replied back.

Lucy : “ at the drive ? Please lah, my toes are laughing loh” “where I don’t see it”

I went over to Lucy side and point towards the direction of the car..

“where, where” …she continue to ask !

I dig into my pocket and press the button on the control. The hazard light bling and the interior lights shone.

Lucy jaw drop and was speechless…

“by the way , I think e “VAN” is call “ASS CLASS”…. Using my finger to touch my butt.

“Come on ladies lets go”….. the ladies cheer “yeahhhh” as thg I had just scored a hat trick.
Old 29-10-2013, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
phoeaix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You are the man !! Love your story, been following everyday even without the sex part the storyline is still so good ... Nice story.. Please keep the story going
Old 29-10-2013, 02:09 PM
Samster

Evonne sat on the front seat and blast the music …

E: “I am very happy tonight, Charles… “You really make our day”…she helps herself to the button to release the sun roof.

“we also want” echoed both Sharon and Helen…… I assist them and open the sun roof for them too.

The ladies were putting their hands out of the sun roof swinging to the grove of the fast beat music. The car zoom along orchard road heading towards MBS, attracting a lot of by passers stare along the way.

The car passed by the MBS convention hall and I went straight to the basement car park. Tuning down the volume of the radio and winding up the sun roof. I drove the car all the way to the end of the other side of the carpark.

Me: “ok ladies, you take this lift and come out on the ground level , you can see the disco. I go find a lot ”

The bride and groom book the whole of the third floor for the after party. I went inside and saw the three gals. I went up to the bar and order a bottle beer and went up to the ladies. Obviously the bride and groom are stuck back in the hotel for their goodbyes and thank you. So there isn’t many ppl yet. There were 3 guys standing next to the bar counter talking and enjoy their drinks. Five young Eurasian looking ladies grouping together obviously lost and frustrated that the 3 guys talked among themselves rather than making small talk with them.

The place was small and cozy, not much sitting space as the area has a small dance floor.

Me: Hey Helen , I promise to dance with you…giving her some attention.

H: Now? I shy lah no ppl leh

Me: Yah , if not now when ? Later got more ppl come then you will be more uncomfortable.

I went over to the DJ console and request for a song…

The music started to sound with some heavy techno bass beat… He is trying to get the crowd grooving to the beat...

I took the hand of Helen and led her to the centre of the dance floor. I look at the three guys and they are still in their own world. Shaking my head … hopeless I say.

H: Har I cant hear you!! you say something.

I just shake my head to signal NO !

I look at Sharon and Evonne they are clapping their hands to the beat… in suspense of about what is to happen next….

The words of the song started to flow…
“YOU (boom boom boom) … YOU (boom boom boom) …and the song kick off….

You change your mind
Like a girl changes clothes
Yeah, you PMS like a bitch
I would know ….

If the crowd is not move to this song , man I don’t know what will…. I took a risk !

Very shortly, Evonne and Sharon came to dance together forming an outer circle…

Knowing the song is moving to the chorus … I ran to the five young girls and pull them to the dance the floor.

The young girls form an outer circle with Sharon and Evonne, while I went back inside to dance with Helen…

I was jumping nonstop with my fist pump up in the air shouting …. “ YOU READY”… “Sing it gals”

'Cause you're hot then you're cold
You're yes then you're no
You're in then you're out
You're up and you're down
You're wrong when it's right
It's black and it's white
We fight, we break up
We kiss, we make up

The atmosphere just went up and all the gals were singing together to the chorus. I turn around to the DJ and gave him a thumb up. He returns the greeting with a double thumbs up.

I felt young again. it’s been a long time since I dance. Not since those days at “Chaplins” at Lorong Liput.
Old 29-10-2013, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 20
DarkAsh is a name known to allDarkAsh is a name known to allDarkAsh is a name known to allDarkAsh is a name known to allDarkAsh is a name known to allDarkAsh is a name known to all

fantastic bro TS .. keep it coming andddddd... bring Lady V back

Anyone with > 5 points are welcome to xchange rep points. Please leave your nick and send me a PM so that I can return favour:
Up List:
Nil

Old 29-10-2013, 03:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 14
btblue8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybtblue8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: Life as a Limo Driver

Awesome great job!
Old 29-10-2013, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
LoZH deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistressVamp View Post
wah....this job sound good.....

anyway nice story...

Could it be? That mistress V is madam V?
Old 29-10-2013, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 11
yangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to behold

Camping for more ~
Old 29-10-2013, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 289 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3615 / Power: 20
hotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story keep it up
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1