The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-03-2012, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 17
huanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to behold
Re: Any one try at Yangoon -Myammar before

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
In my order of preference:

1) Parkroyal
2) Grand Kandawyi
3) Traders
4) Chatrium
5) Sedona

Due to recent influx of tourists, do book in advance 2-3 weeks.
Thanks. Hope to meet up with you when I get there. I hope to be able to squeeze sometime and head there in May.
Old 13-03-2012, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 22
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by huanggua View Post
Thanks. Hope to meet up with you when I get there. I hope to be able to squeeze sometime and head there in May.
Sure.. I am in Myanmar everymonth for a week. If timing is ok, I can bring you around.

May is too hot, you should come in June/July when raining season just starting.

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 14-03-2012, 04:36 PM
Samster

huanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Sure.. I am in Myanmar everymonth for a week. If timing is ok, I can bring you around.

Thanks for the tips. June is out as it's school holidays and I need to block the month out for my family. Maybe July will be a good time. I hope to be able to squeeze some time for this.
Old 15-03-2012, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 20
lglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Wah.....good advice, nearly plan to go in May. Thanks bro Pearl
Old 19-03-2012, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 15
rauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud of

Bro perl will be in there thins week from tomrrow how to contact u at there huh
Old 22-03-2012, 10:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 16
hiro_nakamura is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhiro_nakamura is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhiro_nakamura is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Since this thread is about Myanmar, I want to contribute my FR also. Last month I went to Yangon for business and with the help of my local friend, managed to venture around some hotels.

(1) Sedona
I can tell you the facility is very nice. big room , nice smell, huge shower room attached. the lady massaged me is in 30+. not looking nice one lol...
but the massage skill is very good. she can press hard and know how to press the correct points. i felt really relax after the massage. during the massage she didnt really tease my didi but after the massage, GQ popped up. I said ok lol..then start..her strokes were really great, slow and sensational.. after a few mins into HJ, she started to play my asshole. imagine bros..she used a lot of massage oil and rubbed my ass and sometimes put her finger inside the hole.one hand stroking my bro and other hand playing with my ass....i felt so shiok..i never had this experience before. then i unloaded my army...had a nice shower, paid up and left...

Name: Mon
Look: 4/10
Service: 9/10
Massage: 9/10
HJ: 8/10
Damage: around SGD 80 (massage + HJ)

(2) Hotel Grand Mee Yat Hter (or something like that) - right across Central Hotel in the middle of the downtown..

This hotel facility is not good as Sedona.room have shower attached but small one.... but the girls are young and cute. the one i tried is not really cute but young. becos i didnt know which girl to choose. my friend said they have number tag one. and some girls offer full service!
But i didnt know the number..... so sad...
the massage was ok. not so nice as sedona lady...
during HJ, she can wait one... i asked her pause during HJ to hold my army for a few times.... she was really patient and had a nice smile during HJ. it was really long HJ.... after that...
clean up, paid up and left...

On the way out.. i saw a few girls sitting around.some girls really caught my eyes... may be next time..

one thing to notice is that this hotel has guy waiters to accompany you into the massage room, switch on the air con and so on.. my friend said you can pay that waiter a few dollars and ask for really nice girl.... too bad..he only told me after I finished...

Name: never asked
Damage: around SGD 50 (massage + HJ)

(3) Hotel 63 ( at 63rd Street)

This hotel facility is the lousiest among the three I tried. but very cheap. the girls are young and but not so good looking. massage was not good also. HJ was stardard.. but after the massage and HJ, i asked the girl whether she can help me soak during my shower..she said can.. then she soaked and help me rubbed my boby..felt good to look at some girl help you rub your body during shower..

Damage: cant remember exactly. i think less than SGD50..

There are some other hotels that I know with massage service and some have full service one..so if any bros, want to venture Yangon, PM me..

Cheers....
Old 22-03-2012, 02:25 PM
Samster

Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Just came back from Yangon.

Prices keeps going up for everything.

I miss the good old days..

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 23-03-2012, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 20
lglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I supposed with the latest surge of tourists.....sad
Old 23-03-2012, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quote:

Yes. I noticed from Agoda that the rates at Parkroyal has more than doubled. Maybe good to start a small hotel there. What's your take?
Old 23-03-2012, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes. I noticed from Agoda that the rates at Parkroyal has more than doubled. Maybe good to start a small hotel there. What's your take?
Exactly what I had in mind but sadly, no capital. Hospitality services booming in Myanmar due to huge influx of Western tourists. 20 years of "closed door" policies has piqued Western interests.

Boutique style hotel will make a killing now. Parkroyal. 2 years ago, rate was USD50+, today its USD88 and yet daily fully booked for the last 2 months. Many abandoned colonial British bungalows available in good location and can be converted into small boutique hotel.

Old 23-03-2012, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lglg666 View Post
I supposed with the latest surge of tourists.....sad
Yes..go now better than go later..

Old 24-03-2012, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Exactly what I had in mind but sadly, no capital. Hospitality services booming in Myanmar due to huge influx of Western tourists. 20 years of "closed door" policies has piqued Western interests.

Boutique style hotel will make a killing now. Parkroyal. 2 years ago, rate was USD50+, today its USD88 and yet daily fully booked for the last 2 months. Many abandoned colonial British bungalows available in good location and can be converted into small boutique hotel.
Are those bungalows available for sale or long leasing? Any idea what are the prices?
Old 24-03-2012, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
zion1989 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anybody going to myanmmar in may ?
Old 24-03-2012, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Are those bungalows available for sale or long leasing? Any idea what are the prices?
Foreigners cant own properties in Myanmar unless u know the government on personal basis.

Or marry a local..

Old 25-03-2012, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Foreigners cant own properties in Myanmar unless u know the government on personal basis.

Or marry a local..
Thanks for the response. But what about leading them long term?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1