The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
japantvb

Old 26-05-2005, 12:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 22
grumpy is a Helpful and Caring Samstergrumpy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Beijing Recommendations

thank you brother for the info.
Old 26-05-2005, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 21
Ah Tan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAh Tan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Those wanting to chiong together can PM me your mobile. Will touch down in 26 hrs time. I stay near Xi San Huan.
Old 26-05-2005, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 21
ramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to all

Hello bros,

I'll be in BJ from the 29th May till 2nd June. I would like to chiong with any bros in BJ if it's ok cos this my first time going there.

thks
Old 29-05-2005, 08:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 22
Van Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to behold

Hi all bros stationed up north! Gd to see u bros up here... i m also in the prc, been stationed in Suzhou for some time already. suzhou is more quiet but been to shanghai frequently for some fun n sigh prc is a fun place for us foreigner men

recently i just went to tianjin for work for a few days n i think the tianjin girls r prettier than the girls here in suzhou. boy they r fairer n taller n they look so delicious "white"

makes me wish i was stationed in Beijing!
Old 30-05-2005, 03:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
69er deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Beijing Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Basten
Hi all bros stationed up north! Gd to see u bros up here... i m also in the prc, been stationed in Suzhou for some time already. suzhou is more quiet but been to shanghai frequently for some fun n sigh prc is a fun place for us foreigner men

recently i just went to tianjin for work for a few days n i think the tianjin girls r prettier than the girls here in suzhou. boy they r fairer n taller n they look so delicious "white"

makes me wish i was stationed in Beijing!
Believe me, Beijing isn't that great. But it is definately better than Suzhou for sure.

And believe me, Tianjing girls looks pretty but you don't want to have a Tianjing girl friend.
Old 30-05-2005, 10:56 PM
Samster

ramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to all

Ok, I touched down yesterday afternoon and arrived at my hotel feeling very shacked, so went to the health spa and asked for in room massage. I drank abit on flight, so I thought I should deserve a good rub.

The door bell rang, I opened the door and saw this tall girl dressed in tight Ts and jeans. Her body is superb, no baby fats and looks like she work-out in the gym. She is pretty, from Sichuan and then she starts with the massage.

After awhile she played with my didi and asked for sex, she said 1000rmb (I wasn't thinking with my real head at that time, didn't do any mental conversion, or was I thinking in Baht?) so I said ok.

We fucked for an hour and I still didn't cum, she look at me and then call the health centre for more condoms, I don't quite catch the rest of the conversation, but within 5 minutes the door bell rang and she went to open the door. I expect someone to just bring her condoms and yes we got the condoms but 2 of her girlfriends entered my room too!

I asked what's happening and they said since I couldn't come they will try their best to make me happy.

It was one of the wildest fuck I had in my life, 3 beautiful girls and me playing on a kingsize bed with lights dimmed and lots of moaning is truly fantastic. (I'm not a great fan of china girls, coming from my past experience with those from gelyang and ktvs, but these 3 are different, they don't have that hungry or hard look in their eyes, more like they really want to play)

I was fucking one, fingering the other and eating another one at the same time, which gives a good meaning to multi-tasking. We played for about 4 hours (in between we take short breaks, also I went to the toilet, took out a pill from my toiletries bag without them knowing)

The damage? pretty steep and of course many of you will call me crazy, but I don't regret cos I did enjoyed myself.

3 girls x $1000 rmb for fucking = 3000rmb
2 girls x $ 400 rmb for time and massage = 800rmb
1 girl x $700 rmb for time and massage
total damage = 4500rmb
total time spent = 4 hrs on 1 girl and 3 hrs on girls

ok, gotta go now, they said the Banana club is nice, so let's see what I'm going to bring back later.
Old 30-05-2005, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 443 / Power: 20
Hanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramon
total damage = 4500rmb
Hi Bro, u really rich man...if I no money you can borrow??:-)
anyway, I used to work and stay in beijing for a couple of years so if you need recommendation, let me know......You can actually pick upi girls at mix or vicks......cheaper....my goodness RMB4500....

Cheers
Old 30-05-2005, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 443 / Power: 20
Hanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69er
And believe me, Tianjing girls looks pretty but you don't want to have a Tianjing girl friend.
Bro, I agree with you, I use to have a couple of Tianjin girlfriend, until now still keep contact.....but they are very ah lian...in terms of behaviour....but i like...

Cheers
Old 31-05-2005, 09:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3000 / Power: 22
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Beijing Recommendations

Quote:
The damage? pretty steep and of course many of you will call me crazy, but I don't regret cos I did enjoyed myself.

total damage = 4500rmb

ok, gotta go now, they said the Banana club is nice, so let's see what I'm going to bring back later.
Wow, spent RMB4.5k, if u have this kind of $$ to blow, the session better be good. Anyway, good FR
Old 31-05-2005, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Dear Brothers,

Well said. As far as you have enjoyed the session. Damage is secondary. Do not worry about what others say. Sometimes, they might say they spent 600RMB, but in fact, they might have spent 6000RMB. Who knows.

Good FR. Which hotel were you staying? I have been in Beijing since early 90's, and am curious.

WIth Best regards

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 01-06-2005, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuTonRen
Dear Brothers,

Well said. As far as you have enjoyed the session. Damage is secondary. Do not worry about what others say. Sometimes, they might say they spent 600RMB, but in fact, they might have spent 6000RMB. Who knows.

Good FR. Which hotel were you staying? I have been in Beijing since early 90's, and am curious.

WIth Best regards
I'm staying at the Plaza Hotel. It's pretty new and quite modern, not that expensive too, I booked the suite from :http://www.sinohotel.com/hotel/hotel.html?hid=740

anyways, I have been partying until 5am each day for the past 2 days and I'm really shacked.

There are quite few good joints around now, like Sugar Baby and a few around the vicinity but I party most at the Banana Club. I'ts always packed and they have FLs there too.

I'm flying off to Shanhai tomorrow, so let's see what I can do there.
Old 08-06-2005, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
garfield_77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys,

a group of Malaysian and Singaporean business partners are coming to visit me this weekend in Beijing. I've been working and living here for almost 2 years. They asked me if I know of a nightclub or ktv where all the hostesses are dressed in red cheongsam. I think its like a work uniform for all the hostesses.

I seldom go to ktv so now I kan cheong trying to find out. If any bros out there know of such a place, please let me know.

Thanks!
Old 09-06-2005, 12:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 0
lastmemory deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
total damage = 4500rmb

hey bro,
that s what i call a fucking spree. good for you. maybe i should try it when i am in china. hahaha
Old 09-06-2005, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
ultra88man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=ramon]Ok, I touched down yesterday afternoon and arrived at my hotel feeling very shacked, so went to the health spa and asked for in room massage. I drank abit on flight, so I thought I should deserve a good rub.

.[\QUOTE]

Great FR bro, you are the man !!!

Yes, like bro PTR said ... as long as you really enjoyed it, $$ is not a problem.

How many bros have actually paid peanuts for "dead fish" ??? i would say many many ...
Old 09-06-2005, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=ultra88man]
Quote:
Ok, I touched down yesterday afternoon and arrived at my hotel feeling very shacked, so went to the health spa and asked for in room massage. I drank abit on flight, so I thought I should deserve a good rub.

.[\QUOTE]

Great FR bro, you are the man !!!

Yes, like bro PTR said ... as long as you really enjoyed it, $$ is not a problem.

How many bros have actually paid peanuts for "dead fish" ??? i would say many many ...
Bro ultra88man,

Well said. I always have doubt in people paying little amount or FOC (worst) to get great girls, or looking for GFE.Hahaha....

Hay, I shall be in Beijing from during the first week of July, will you be there? If not, can help to introduce or not.

I have left the Beijing scene for more than 3 years already, and have become a newbie there.

Regards

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1