The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-03-2018, 06:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: So Shiok Ah!

While 豬哥王’s hand reached the clit area, it was like soaking wet. Her small little cotton panty was soaking wet with the juice from her pussy. Grace felt confused, she wanted him to stop, but also wished him to continue, it was the first time she felt so good, just like someone scratching the itchy part of her body, she tried to cross her legs tight, but it seemed to make it worse, she felt her pussy excreting more love juice, she wanted to stop but her body told her she was enjoying it, she felt her face so hot, she must be blushing by now… Unwillingly, she let off more moans…

Grace: “Er… Er. Erm…”

豬哥王: “You like it? Very wet now…”(豬哥王 slowly pulled off her panty, this time round, no more resistance from her.)

Soon, Grace was standing totally naked in front of this filthy 叔叔, however, her eyes still shut tight. 豬哥王 felt so steamed and it was like a dream for him to see such a young girl naked, without much hesitation, he removed his old torn singlet and unzipped his pants and pulled down his old boxer. He never felt his cock so hard, at least not for the last 10 years. As he was a henpecked husband, he dared not visit places like Geylang, always worried his wife might find out, but today it was so different, he felt he was 20 years younger. His cock was so hard like the baton of policeman, for the first time, he felt he was a man again.

He took Grace‘s hand to hold his cock…Grace‘s hand withdrew immediately as it came in contact with it. She had never seen a cock in her life, so she could help but to peep at it. In spite of his age, 豬哥王’s dick was quite a long 7" and 4cm diameter, thick one, it was not a circumcised dick, but the look of it was frightening to Grace, she was thinking how could such an ugly stick poked inside a vagina?

But now she was grabbing his cock, 豬哥王 grabbed her hand and taught her to thrust his dick front and back.

The 2 of them were in standing position as he was rubbing her cunt while she was shaking his dick… So now she understood why women were so enjoyed when a man touched them, she always heard how her good friend Stella boasted about it in school, but never knew how it felt, but today, she understood it thoroughly.
Old 31-03-2018, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
Copa100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share TS
Old 01-04-2018, 12:29 AM
Samster

JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

After some hot touching, 豬哥王 pulled Grace near to his cashier counter, he told her to sit on top of the counter. She obliged, worrying and scared. She didn’t know what’s going to happen next… Soon, when she sat on top…

豬哥王: “Spread your legs for 叔叔 to see.”

She shook her head and shut her legs tight.

Grace: “No… No… Please dun…”

豬哥王 pried open her legs without much effort, now a fresh seducing pussy appeared before his eyes… It was such a long, long time since he had ever seen a young pussy… Perhaps 30 years ago with his ex. The nicely trimmed scare pubic hair made her vagina looked sweet… He used his finger to pry open the lips of her vagina. It was so wet and he can see sticky juice covered the entrance of the sweet hole. The clitoris was wet and swollen… So reddish in color and it was so because she was so aroused by his magical finger touch.

Grace kept shaking her head telling him no… No… No… But he ignored her plea and stuck out his tongue to have a good lick at her vagina… Grace immediately responded with a jerk on her body followed by trembling. She felt the shock in her life as it was the first time a guy licked her… She felt she was electrified, the feel of stimulation ran down her spine. So embarrassing and yet she couldn’t refuse it, she wanted more, she could feel her vaginal muscles contracting as he tried to push his tongues into her love hole. It was so wet by now, a mixture of her love juice and 豬哥王’s saliva.

Her legs were wobbling as 豬哥王 continued to attack her clit… She felt a strong urge each time 豬哥王 sucked her clit… She felt her heart beat getting faster, she longed for more… The harder 豬哥王 rubbed on her clit, the pleasure grew stronger… She pressed 豬哥王’s head tight to her pussy, afraid he would stop giving her that pleasure… On the other hand, she felt so shameful and dirty.

As it was this dirty and filthy old man who was the first to taste her juice, never expected it.

Video Supreme:
https://openload.co/f/CC3Hk1aomHI
https://openload.co/f/jCp8yJaRIl0
Old 01-04-2018, 09:51 AM
Samster

She continued to close her eyes, indulging in this first experience of oral sex performed on her. Just then she felt 豬哥王 stopped and something was trying to enter her hole…

She quickly opened her eyes and she saw 豬哥王 was holding his hard cock trying to enter her hole. This time, she struggled off by kicking him.

豬哥王 fell and was furious, he stood up and return her with a slap on her face.

豬哥王: “What the fuck are you doing?”

Grace: “Sorry, 叔叔… You told me you won’t hurt me… I am not ready for this… Please.”

豬哥王: “All girl have their first time, if you let me do it, you are helping your mum, better than let some young punk use it right?”

Grace: “No, no… Please, if you put it in I will die before you…”

豬哥王: “Ok… Ok… Relax, I dun force you… Come down.”

Grace stood up and 豬哥王 switched position with her, now 豬哥王 sat on the counter top and he pulled her closer… “Now if you dun let me fuck your pussy, at least let me fuck your mouth, we compromise ok…”

Grace: “No, I dunno how to do it.”

豬哥王: “Just close your eyes and open your mouth… I will guide you.”

Grace followed his instruction… He pulled her head towards his hard dick and shafted it into her mouth. For the first contact with a hard cock. A strong stench of urine and stinky smell was what she felt… The cock was thrusted so deeply inside her throat that she felt like vomiting. She could not imagine why a woman can suck such a stinking object. 豬哥王 pressed her head further down… She could only breathe through her nose. The cock pushed deep inside her throat and soon she started to puke. 豬哥王’s was laughing and giggling as he seemed to enjoy seeing her in this desperate state. Her teary eyes made him more wild. He stood up and made Grace kneeled before him… Holding on to her head, he thrusted deeply inside her again…

Suddenly Aunty Teo stopped playing with her toys and kneeled beside her daughter…

Aunty Teo: “Ah girl, what you eating I also want…”

豬哥王: “It’s a candy lollipop, very nice. You want to try…”

Grace pushed him away and shouted: “Stop it, dun get my mum involved. She is sick.”

豬哥王: “Good things must share, your mum never has sex so long… Maybe she also like it…”

Grace: “I say dun get my mum involve I already do what you say please get away from her…”

豬哥王: “Ok, ok.”
Old 01-04-2018, 12:20 PM
Samster

He said ok to her while he couldn’t stop and had a quick grab at Aunty Teo’s breasts, it was hard and firm, now he realized actually this MILF had a solid breast, no wonder Grace‘s breasts so solid, so like mother like daughter.

Grace screamed at him again… “I said dun touch my mum and get away from her…”

豬哥王 seeing Grace got upset pushed her mum away, he was thinking… I must lay this bitch tonight… Never had a virgin in my life before.

The thought of popping the cherry of such a sweet girl made his cock harder…

So he continued to grab her head to fuck her mouth furiously… Whenever he choked her, he was so excited…

豬哥王: “Suck it suck it hard baby.”

Grace kept telling herself not to puke, but the salty and foul smell of the dick made her so uncomfortable, the urine smell made her so disgusted and the hair from his dick kept brushing her nose and made her so uneasy.

豬哥王 was pinching her nipples as she was sucking him in kneeling position… The erected nipples made his blood boiled. He kept telling himself to hold a bit longer because he wanted to fuck this virgin so much, but Grace seemed to have got the rhythm right. She followed whatever he said and soon 豬哥王 couldn’t hold it longer and exploded inside her mouth…

The sperm gushed inside Grace‘s mouth and she responded with a puke, not only sperm did she throw out there was her dinner too… After all was done Grace rushed to the toilet to rinse her mouth. He can hear her inducing vomit inside the toilet, probably she had swallowed some of his sperm.

豬哥王 took his cock in his hand, it was covered with some stuff which Grace threw out earlier and some milky stuff, which was his sperm… As Grace was still inside the toilet, he took his cock and pushed it into Aunty Teo’s mouth and told her to eat it… He whispered to her, “Suck this candy. It’s sweet…” Aunty Teo opened her mouth and sucked his whole dick, but soon she pushed him away, she whispered to him back…“Taste bad, smell stinks, I don’t want, this candy expired le… Get me new one.” Try again, before he could do that again, he heard some flushing from the toilet and he knew Grace was coming out.
Old 01-04-2018, 10:51 PM
Samster

So he grabbed a tissue from the table and wiped his dick. Then he was thinking to himself…

Damn… So long never enjoyed but come so fast, never have the chance to fuck this virgin… Must think of a plan.

Grace walked out quickly wear her T- shirt and panty. After that, she grabbed her mum and told 豬哥王 to open the door.

Grace: “Open the door, you say you will let my mum off, I dun want anyone to know this.”

豬哥王: “Sure you are most welcome.”

He pulled out a 100 buck bill from his counter and handed over to her, “Take it, and buy something for your mum.” Grace refused to take and ignored him, she was sobbing and she started to scream at him…

Grace: “Open the door, I wanna go home, I dun wanna see again.”

豬哥王 opened the shuttle and unlocked the door while Grace walked off quickly with her mom… 豬哥王 was happy clearing up the mess and puke on the floor… He was laughing and smiling while doing it.

Why??????????????

Because his CCTV recorded all the incidence which happened earlier, the part where Grace stripped and sucked for him.

An evil thought scrolled across his mind…
Old 02-04-2018, 09:47 AM
Samster

Chronicles of a Virgin (处女编年史)

Soon after Grace went home, she brushed her teeth and rinsed her mouth more than 10 times, the feel of sperm in her mouth made her uncomfortable. Her mum went to sleep while she kept tossing on her bed.

The scene which 豬哥王叔叔 licked her pussy flashed in her mind, the feel was strange to her as this was her first time being so intimate with a man, unknowingly, her fingers were already rubbing it, the sensational feel made her let off a soft moan.

Suddenly, she was shocked at what she was doing… Felt so shameful and she covered herself in a blanket trying hard to forget the whole trauma.

The next few days were normal, she went to school, took care of her mum and her mum was quite normal.

As for 豬哥王, it was quite busy for the last few days, not because of the mini mart business, but he was busy entertaining his wife as her mahjong kakis weren’t around to have mahjong with her. So 豬哥王 was being tortured by the wife again, doing all the stunts sexual movement, sextifying all her needs, licking her pussy and ass, but he still thought of Grace whenever he fucked his ugly wife, otherwise his cock turned soft in no time.

The chance for him came upon when his ugly wife told him she was going to Macau for some gambling activities for 4 days. He was so glad and smiling inside his heart, but showed a reluctant face in front of his wife. Soon after seeing the wife got a taxi heading to the airport, he started to plan for his next moves…

Watching the CCTV on how he played with Grace and how she ice creamed for him made his cock stand, but how to find an excuse to up this virgin and popped her cherry… it was about 8.30 pm and Aunty Teo popped in his shop again. This time, she seemed to have a relapse again, playing again in his shop like a small child. So he walked to her and grabbed her hand to have a close look at her…

She was in her mid-40s, slim body, smooth complexion, she was wearing a loose T-shirt, but he can still see the shape of her breasts vividly. Hmm… Why didn’t he notice her in the past? It was a good opportunity for him, he told himself, since the daughter not around, it’s a good time to have some fun with the mum first…

He immediately pulled down the roller shuttle and pulled her into a corner.

豬哥王: “Hi, long time no see, are you hungry?”
Aunty Teo: “No… Your toys look so funny. I wanna play…”

豬哥王: “Ok… I let you try a new type of ice cream ok, it’s a warm one, never melt.”
Aunty Teo: “Really? You bluff me, all ice cream melts… You think I seow huh?”

豬哥王: “Haha… You really seow, I will show it to you…”

豬哥王 immediately unzipped his pants and pulled down his boxer, showing off his ugly crumpled dick… He held the dick in his hands and shook a few minutes to make it hard.
Old 02-04-2018, 12:15 PM
Samster

豬哥王: “See this ice cream is long and warm, never melt, but it is delicious.”

Aunty Teo: “Your ice cream is chocolate favor huh, but why so ugly got hairs on the ice cream some black and some white, what brand? Magnolia or what?”

Before she could finish her sentence, 豬哥王 grabbed her head towards his dick and shafted the ugly dick into her mouth. He pushed the cock so deep inside that it almost choked her.

Aunty Teo: “Why your ice cream got urine smell, you drop your ice cream in the toilet huh?”

豬哥王 ignored her speech and pushed the half hard dick inside her mouth again. Being more bold, he slipped his rough hand inside her loose T-shirt and lifted up her bra to grab her boobs, he can feel her eraser like nipples getting harder, feeling more horny, he started to pinch and pull the nipples…

豬哥王: “Suck it harder, lick it come on… It’s good.”

Aunty Teo seemed like enjoying his dick, sucking his dick ferociously giving a slurping sound.

Just then… A loud bang on the roller shuttle.

豬哥王 panicky pushed her away and pulled up his boxer and pants in a rush, he was thinking to himself, “What the fuck, who still wanna come and buy things at this hour…”

Videos:
https://openload.co/f/RLORpb0q4gw
https://openload.co/f/cY9B5SYVFSg
https://openload.co/f/lTme4cEYAsI
https://openload.co/f/q7QRTLqGcnw
https://openload.co/f/Qsd6nI37tLs
Old 02-04-2018, 11:26 PM
Samster

After he lifted up the shuttle, he was kind of surprised as it was Grace who was standing outside…

Grace: “Is my mum here, my neighbor told me she saw her inside your store just now…”

豬哥王: Hesitated for a while… “Yeah, she steals things in my store again, I was about to call you, but I dun have your contact.”

Grace: “Where is she now, I want to bring her home.”

豬哥王: “She is inside I wanna search her to see what she steal from my store.”

Grace dashed inside his store to look for her mum while 豬哥王 locked the door and pulled the shuttle down again…

Grace saw her mum sitting on the floor, seeing her bra seemed not to be in position, she asked her mum: “Ma, what did he do to you?”

Aunty Teo: “Nothing he just let me try a new ice cream, warm and never melt type, you want? We can eat together…”

Grace stared at 豬哥王 with hatred eyes:“What you did to her? I told you to keep her alone and stay away from her right, you know she is sick and yet you take advantage of her, you are a beast!”

For the first time, a timid person became brave and she scolded him. 豬哥王 was frightened initially as he never saw her so fierce before, it was like she was going to rip him apart… But being an old, experienced man, he stood firm and told her: “Dun try to act tough in front of me, she comes to my shop and steal from me every day, I have my rights to search her and you see today she steals some condoms from me.” He just grabbed a pack of condoms from the shelf and threw at Grace.

豬哥王: “If you’re not happy, we call the police and report the case, you know what’s gonna happen right, the news will show her face and soon everyone in the neighborhood will know she is a thief.”

Grace: “Ok, I will watch over her and will not let her come to your shop anymore… I wanna bring her home now. I have no money I will bring her up first.”

豬哥王: “No, no… How I know whether you will come down again. I follow you up, you pay me 25 bucks, and she took 3 pack condoms. Plus some candies.”

Grace had no choice but to nod her head:“Ok, you come up with me.”

So the 3 of them moved out from the store, 豬哥王 carefully packed the condoms and candies in a plastic bag and passed it to her.
Old 03-04-2018, 08:58 AM
Samster

Once she opened her door, the mum ran off to her room and locked the door, Grace walked into the house as 豬哥王 closed the door. She stepped into her room as 豬哥王 followed.

Grace: “You just wait outside why you come in?”

豬哥王 was fast… He immediately hugged her from the back with 2 hands groping her breasts.

豬哥王: “Dun act ok… I know you like it. Today let 叔叔 make you happy.”

Grace tried to struggle but was soon overpowered by 豬哥王, she was pushed to the bed.

豬哥王: “You dun act innocent ok, if you dare to scream, I will expose what we did in my shop that night and also tell everyone your mum is a thief.”

Grace: “What???? Expose what?”

豬哥王: “I have a clip of what you did last week, you suck my cock and I played your pussy, you forgotten there are CCTV in my store?”

Grace: “How can you do that? You are not supposed…”

Before she can finish, 豬哥王 already started to jump onto her bed and pinned her both hands down. He started to insert his filthy tongue inside her mouth. Grace tried to turn her head and locked her lips, 豬哥王 was smart to pinch her nose so she had to open her mouth, soon 豬哥王 found himself a gap and inserted his tongue inside her mouth, and he sucked her tongues and swirled around it inside her mouth…

Helplessly, Grace found herself lying with 豬哥王 on top of her, both her hands were pinned down by a stronger 豬哥王, she could only try to push his tongue out but soon it was like a tongue fight… She tried to struggle, but she felt weaker.

In the next minute, 豬哥王 was already pulling off her T-shirt, exposing her bra… A normal cotton bra which could hardly covered her growing breasts. He could catch a glimpse of her pinkish nipples at the edge of her bra. Making him felt so wild, he stretched his hand to her back and unbuckle it. The sight of 2 growing breasts with pinkish nipples appeared before him, so fair and smooth and can see tiny veins on it. The nipples was semi erect and Grace was turning her head sideways with her face blushed.

Video updates:

RAW
https://openload.co/f/ngLAtL40aT0
https://openload.co/f/PqEAoh-yxHk
https://openload.co/f/qE11Hkgrt7w
https://openload.co/f/YlOgMdRSEJo
https://openload.co/f/SJ0RcR0UZNA
Old 03-04-2018, 11:48 AM
Samster

Not waiting any longer 豬哥王 immediately sealed the nipples with his mouth, sucking it like a hungry baby. He wrapped his lips around the pinkish erect nipples and turning his tongue ferociously to tickle her nipples. By now, Grace knew she was gone, no power to struggle as she felt good and electrifying, the scene which happened last week flashed her mind again. She was enjoying it, the licks and sucks were so good that she started to moan and her body started to wiggle.

豬哥王 was quick to cover her mouth, afraid the moans could be heard by neighbors. He continued to suck her nipples while attacking her other nipple with the other hand, squeezing her breast and rubbing it. The nipples soon got so hard and perky the pointing pinkish nipples looked so nice on her B+ cup breasts. He started to caress her body, stroking every part of her body with his rough hands. Grace had mixed feeling, she knew it was wrong, but she somehow enjoyed it, the feeling grew especially strong as the rough hands moved on her body. 豬哥王 was an expert, he wanted to make her more horny, so he started to lick her ear lobe and her neck, now Grace was completely softened, she no longer struggled but she closed her eyes to enjoy it. In her mind, she wanted this feeling to go as long as it could, she could feel the reaction from her body, and she felt her pussy became moist. Some fluid seemed to leak out from her pussy and the muscles of the vagina was contracting vigorously.

She was turning and wiggling her body, before she could know, 豬哥王 already pulled down her shorts and panty. When she came to know about it, she was actually lying naked in front of 豬哥王. The moment she opened her eyes, what appeared before her was a naked, filthy and disgusting old man with some faded tattoos on both arms. He was old, with wrinkles on both parts of his body, slightly big belly, smell sweaty. This was the first time she had a close look on a man that first licked her pussy, the last time she was too afraid to open her eyes, but today she finally had a close look at this dirty old man.

—END--

Liked the story so far? Then check out videos:

豬哥王SEX Tape:
https://openload.co/f/b096q26tqRg

The Truth About Grace, Who Is Having A Secret Meeting With 豬哥王 For Sex Filmed POV Peeping Videos Of Themselves Having Sex 

Uncensored
https://openload.co/f/LoPAHLamGak
https://openload.co/f/au_2i2idE_k
https://openload.co/f/2ZMMzHkGWQY
https://openload.co/f/D8aePJ12__0
Old 03-04-2018, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
gashike deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share TS, hope to read more.
Old 03-04-2018, 02:31 PM
Samster

New Story of ALEXIS...... .....

Alexis and I

This happened a few years back, Sam (Me), David, Andy and Alexis were a bunch of very good friends. Andy, Alexis and I were from the same secondary school. Alexis and I were classmates for our entire secondary school life and Andy was from the next class. The 3 of us got together through classmates from different classes, but had since left only the 3 of us when the incident happened. David only came into the group during our poly times when each of us went into different poly.

Fast forward to MAY 2015, when we were all in our early 20s. The guys, David and I had already ORD’ed while Andy was still serving the final few months of NS. While David started his own small company, I was waiting for university school terms to start in July. The only girl Alexis was already working as an ad hoc admin in a fitness company.

One Friday, we received a whatsapp message from Andy, who had just returned from an overseas training and was suggesting to meet up.

Andy: “Yo guys! I am back!”

David and I: “Wha like finally! Means your ORD date is even nearer! Haha.”

Andy: “Haha, yeah. By the way I bought a few liquors from the duty free store when I touched down. Wanna meet up at my house to have a drink?”

Alexis was usually quiet in the group chat due to her workload. She usually had to work OT almost every day, sometimes even until after midnight. I of course welcomed the idea of meeting for drinks since we hadn’t met for a couple of months due to individual activities, but an idea struck my mind before I replied to the chat…

Video time:

Threesome
https://openload.co/f/m2STd5h2mAg
https://openload.co/f/0ocYgu_s00Y
https://openload.co/f/M8sErkdv_Fc
Old 03-04-2018, 09:49 PM
Samster

This was a good opportunity to get into Alexis‘s pants.

Alexis was considered my childhood crush. She was a girl filled with both sweet looks and personality, however, was a shy girl in everybody’s eyes. She was considered one of the very few pretty looking girls in the class, therefore no doubt she briefly dated a few of the male classmates, one of them being my buddy. Contrastingly, she had no luck in all of her relationships so far, either the relationship didn’t last long (One to two months.), or ended on a really sour note. Of course, I carried a torch for her, but my appearance definitely lost out to the guys that she dated – I was lean build, wearing outdated rounded-frame specs, at that time I didn’t know how to improve my appearance, just go around cracking jokes hoping to impress her with my humor.

Back to that whatapp chat, I could only hope Alexis replied and agreed to the drinking session at Andy’s house before coming up with any sort of plan to get her to get laid. Knowing that she wouldn’t reply instantly due to her heavy workload, I went back to playing my Phone for a couple of hours before checking on again in hope of seeing a reply from Alexis.

About 4.30 pm that afternoon:

Alexis: “Hmm, I am okay to meet. Wah very long never meet you all already leh!”

Me (Heart was obviously skipping fast, but kept calm.): “You finally replied! Haha.”

David: “Haha, she is always busy one leh. Her reply at this timing is considered very lucky already!”

Alexis: “Eh, you all don’t like that leh! I am really busy! By the way I think I am able to leave slightly early tonight.”

Me: “Early is how early? Before 12 midnight? LOL.”

Alexis: “Haha, not that jialat la! Think 8 plus to 9 plus bah. Just nice when I reach Andy’s house the timing good for drinking right? LOL.”

Me: “First time see you so steady! Very good. In order to reward you, I will sponsor the mixer!”

David: “Wa sure bo! Aiya mixer cheap one leh! But better than nothing!”

Me: “Or you want to drink neat and KO instantly huh? Anyway, Andy, how many bottles you have so that I can buy the right amount of mixer later?”

Andy: “I got one Absolut Vodka normal, one peach flavor and one Smirnoff green apple.”

Me: “So many?” (Obviously, even more thrilled.) “How you buy so many one?”

Andy: “Get my mates to help me buy la. They all not drinkers, so can ask them to help me get extras mah.”

Me: “Wah steady! Ok, leave the mixers to me!”

David: “Haha, see you guys tonight!”

Alexis: “See you peeps tonight!”

This must be my lucky day. With Andy’s supplement of Vodka definitely good enough to get all of us dead drunk, I intended to come up with a plan especially for Alexis. I began to search on google…
Old 04-04-2018, 09:21 AM
Samster

I began to search on google for various ways to make a person getting drunk faster. After a browsing through a few results, I came across this article that said mixing alcohol with diet soda would make one getting tipsy at a faster rate as there was no sugar content. I decided to give it a try since it had no drugs involved.

At about 8.30 pm that day, I made my way to Andy’s house while stopping by at a convenience store to purchase eight 1.5 liter bottles of Coke Light. With each hand carrying a plastic bag of four huge bottles, I dragged my way to Andy’s house. 8.50 pm, I finally appeared at Andy’s doorstep. David was already there watching television in the living room.

Me: “Eh somebody please open the door. Very heavy leh!”
David: “Haha, who ask you to volunteer to treat the mixer!”

Me: “Wa you like that one ah! Treat you all still so much words to say!”
Andy (Just came out of his room.): “Here comes the boss!”

Andy’s house was a typical old-styled two-room HDB flat at the north. He shared a room with his sister with his window facing the corridor. After Andy opened the door and both the guys helped me out with the bottles, I saw the alcohol bottles already being displayed on the dining table along with a few bags of snacks. There was no sight of Alexis yet.

Me: “Damn heavy sia. Need to rest awhile.”
Andy: “Hello, you served army one leh, how can complain heavy?”

Me: “You try carrying six liters of water on each hand la! By the way Alexis haven’t reach yet ah?”
David: “She said on whatsapp that she leaving the office about ten minutes ago. Should reach here around 9.30 pm bah.”

Me: “Oh, just now I no hands see the phone for messages. Sigh, she always the last to reach one. Then Andy, where your parents and sister? We party at your house they all okay with it?”
Andy: “My sister went overseas, so we can have the room to ourselves. Just not too loud la. Usually my mother comes back don’t care one luh.”

With only the four of us in a room, I was thinking to myself: This is the perfect setup plan. As both Andy and David were watching television and chatting about NS, I was quietly waiting impatiently for the arrival of the female lead here, Alexis. My mind was already virtually imagining the situation I wanted to have later.

Shortly after 9.30 pm, we heard a door knock. It was Alexis.

She appeared in her work attire – wearing her fitness company’s black t-shirt with denims. The t-shirt looked tight on her, but not overly tight, therefore exposing her nicely shaped rounded B-cup boobs. Her denims, however, was tight, revealing her shape of her thunder thighs. Seeing the shape of her boobs just reminded me of the particular day when I decided I want to see her naked one day:

Video updates:
RAW
https://openload.co/f/DSsQnmGCeU4
https://openload.co/f/U19x-TFFdNA
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1