The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 01-10-2009, 07:25 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about Genital Herpes

do a search on the net..
you can find the info there
e.g Z Visa Health Reqs re STDs | the Beijinger Forum | Visa Issues | Aug 28, 2008 | thebeijinger.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by kudos_888 View Post
Hi bros,

Anyone can advise if it is possible to get a working visa to work in china if you are a herpes carrier?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 12-11-2009, 03:36 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
pokerjoe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all,

I have a herbal preparation that seems to be able to help those with the herpes virus. Some brudder have found it effective. if u are interested... Pm me your contact.
Old 12-11-2009, 04:33 PM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

post them here mate..

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerjoe View Post
Hi all,

I have a herbal preparation that seems to be able to help those with the herpes virus. Some brudder have found it effective. if u are interested... Pm me your contact.

Old 23-11-2009, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 17
racerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of light

hi all brothers here.. i was confirmed that i had herpes type 1 on my penis around mid october. went to dsc and tested. i had been reading up alot of stuff on herpes since my first infection. as it all goes, my symptoms and its lifetime were almost identical to what was reported in the internet or by our bros suffering from it too. however, on around early nov, the lesions had dried up and new skin had formed over the infected site. i was also informed by the dsc conscellors that for type 1 recurrence is much less than type 2. however, there is still some contrasting info reported. my 3 main question is that:

1. some reports says that once the infected site had recovered( that means new skin formed over the lesion, the patient is safe again to have raw sex. but other reports suggested otherwise. i'm confused on this point.

2. since even the dsc ppl says type 1 recurrence is less than type 2, how come the herpes resurfaced after the first sex session after my recovery? ( i did it yesterday) the same broken skin (for bros suffering the same disease will know what i mean..), the same reddness and soreness...it seems like my recurrence was almost immediate..

3. i still have a type of cream that dsc issued to me. its called tetracycline. its it used to speed up the healing process?

i'm very dispaired right now as i felt that i cannot have raw sex with my LT gf now, due to the fact of the immediate recurrence of herpes..
Old 23-11-2009, 03:43 PM

mate.. read up this thread...
most of the answers can be found in the thread..
having protect sex doesn;t help at all, you should stay away from all sexual activities for now..

1. what they are saying is that the new layer is very raw and that you should wait till is it about 4-6 weeks after the healing before engaging the sexual activities again.

2. it depends on your body's immunity to the virus, however the outbreak will get lesser over the years and since you only got it recently, be prepared for more outbreaks in the first few years...

3.i am not too sure if tetracycline is useful though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by racerboy View Post
i'm very dispaired right now as i felt that i cannot have raw sex with my LT gf now

Old 30-11-2009, 11:34 PM

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
whorocks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
mate.. read up this thread...
most of the answers can be found in the thread..
having protect sex doesn;t help at all, you should stay away from all sexual activities for now..

1. what they are saying is that the new layer is very raw and that you should wait till is it about 4-6 weeks after the healing before engaging the sexual activities again.

2. it depends on your body's immunity to the virus, however the outbreak will get lesser over the years and since you only got it recently, be prepared for more outbreaks in the first few years...

3.i am not too sure if tetracycline is useful though...
second to Big Sexy.

sex will never ever be safe again. Herpes is a pathway to HIV, you are getting a higher percentage to contract HIV. Condoms cannot prevent, but only help to minimize the possibility to contract HIV or other STIs.
For Point 2, skin needs time to regenerate itself, same as for any other injuries. On the surface the skin may have regenerated, but below the regenerated skin, it may still lead to a small opening from your previous wound. As suggested, try to stay away from sexual activities for 2 months. thats best. PCC included.
Point 3, it is only useful once blisters burst, it minimizes pain and prevents further infection to the wound. Once your skin regenerates, there is no need to the cream.

MY HUMBLE ADVISE to racerboy, if you really love your LT GF alot, please restrain yourself from FL. I cannot tell u how to lead your life but hope you take time to consider. If you really cannot take it, resort to boob mas,hj. Even kissing can transmit Herpes, so be careful.
Old 06-12-2009, 03:28 AM
Samster

lllee79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ok guys.
Recently due to in new relationship. Im planning to stop cheonging and serious in this new relationship. So i went to do STDs test.

this is the result.

Herpes type 1 IGG (gG) 4259 Units/ML
Herpes type 2 IGG (gG) <100 Units/ML

Interpretation (Units/ML)
Negative <250
Grey Zone 250-400
Positive >400

Do herpes type 1 fall under genital herpes? I hav totally no symptons at all... Pls advices. I checked with doc and taking pills now..... >10 times of units/ML
Can HSV-1 been totally cure?
Do I infected by hsv 2? or in future type one transform into type 2?
Which types of infections more serious?

* HIV I & II nonreactive
*VDRL nonreactive
*TPHA negative
Old 06-12-2009, 06:42 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 604 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lllee79 View Post

Do herpes type 1 fall under genital herpes? I hav totally no symptons at all... Pls advices. I checked with doc and taking pills now..... >10 times of units/ML
Can HSV-1 been totally cure?
Do I infected by hsv 2? or in future type one transform into type 2?
Which types of infections more serious?
75% - 80% of the adult population are infected with HSV 1 so it would be an even bigger surprise if you tested negative.

HSV 1 typically infects the oral region but it can infect the genitals too.

Most people are asymptotic. (no symptoms).

HSV1 cannot morph into HSV2.

Once you have herpes, it's with you for life but those with healthy immune symptoms keep the virus at bay. In fact, if you have had chickenpox, you're already a life long herpes virus carrier. Chickenpox often flares up later in life as Shingles which can have nasty consequences.

The seriousness of the infection of type 1 or type 2 varies greatly from person to person. The majority of those infected show no symptoms whatsoever. A small number have regularly recurring outbreaks. Some have sporadic outbreaks and many have only one or no outbreaks.

The herpes virus is also capable of infecting the cornea of the eye and causing blindness.

The dangers of kissing - Life & Style - NZ Herald News

Girl's sight restored in NZ first - National - NZ Herald News
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 06-12-2009, 08:33 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

The dangers of kissing

2:00 PM Monday Aug 17, 2009

SYDNEY - It's one of life's simplest pleasures, but even a kiss comes with a health warning.

The symbol of affection is a major transmitter of herpes, warns the Australian Herpes Management Forum (AHMF) ahead of the roll-out of a national ad campaign.

AHMF executive director Tricia Berger says while kissing "demonstrates love and affection" and it was a "very common activity" it posed risks to both adults and children.

"No parent kissing their child or partner kissing their girlfriend wants to pass along the Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV), but people should be aware this is the main method of transmission," says Ms Berger.

"Once you have been infected with HSV-1 or HSV-2, the virus stays in your body for life and can be reactivate at any time."

More than 75 per cent of Australians carry HSV-1, the variant of the virus otherwise referred to as cold sores.

It is commonly acquired as a child from contact, often a kiss, with adult relatives.

Despite the high prevalence, only 30 per cent of adults in Australia and New Zealand report experiencing cold sores.

When a person becomes infected, Ms Berger says they will not always have typical cold sore symptoms.

"If you have a herpes sore on or near your mouth, its likely that you'll pass the virus along to whomever you kiss," she says.

"It is also possible to transmit the virus even when there are no apparent sores or symptoms, but the risk is higher when the sores are visible."

HSV-1 is also responsible for 40 per cent of genital herpes cases, while about 12 per cent of people have the virus' HSV-2 variant which is the most common cause of genital herpes.

- AAP
Copyright ©2009, APN Holdings NZ Limited
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 06-12-2009, 11:09 AM

yea mate..sam is right..
once you have it..
it is for life.

however the longer you have it..
the frequency of the
outbreak tends to be lesser and shorter.

Old 06-12-2009, 12:52 PM
Samster

lllee79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,

Thanks for your advice.
1.) I wondering why I hav no sympthoms at all but units/ML i had is 11 times more than the posetive interpretations?
2.) Do i still need to take ACICLOVIR to reduce down below 400 or more?
Old 06-12-2009, 02:43 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Hi,

Thanks for your advice.
1.) I wondering why I hav no sympthoms at all but units/ML i had is 11 times more than the posetive interpretations?
As long as your immune system is suppressing the virus, no outbreaks will occur.

I'm not sure whether there is any point in taking anti viral drugs if you're not experiencing any outbreaks. The best person to answer this question would be your doctor.

I would also suggest that your partner be tested for HSV1. There's a 75% to 80% chance that she'll test positive too. If both of you carry the virus, you don't have to worry about infecting her.

Old 08-12-2009, 11:27 AM
OIOIOさんのプレイメイト

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 2553 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21559 / Power: 90
OIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond repute

I have GH and only have outbreaks whenever I have a few drinks more or late nights in a row. Most likely the cause is because the immune system is low or due to stress. So far, I have more than 10 outbreaks in 2009. Yes, that means once or twice per month. The outbreaks ranged from major to minor ones. The funny part is, there is no pain at all. Just need to take the medication, apply cream and keep that area clean and dry. Normally it takes around 7 to 10 days to heal just with the Dravy Cream. It will be shorter if you are taking Valtrex.

GH has not affected my wife and myself. It is just a very common skin condition as described by my doctor. The outbreaks will lessen as you aged. It will not kill you and certainly no one is to be blamed for having it or passing it. As long as you have a sexual relationship, with or without protection, you risk being infected by your partner.

In order to manage or prevent the outbreaks better, I will put a memo when it started and ended, what did I do to trigger it and what is the best way to treat or control it. The most important thing is, you should not let it affects you and you should be honest to your partner about your condition.
Old 08-12-2009, 11:42 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by OIOIO View Post
GH has not affected my wife and myself.
Does your wife have Herpes?

Old 08-12-2009, 11:49 AM
OIOIOさんのプレイメイト

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 2553 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21559 / Power: 90
OIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi,

Thanks for your advice.

I am not a doctor but here's what I learned from him,

Quote:
*You have anti-bodies reaction to herpes and your immnue system is effective enough to prevent an outbreak. That's why you currently show no symptoms.

Quote:
*My doctor only prescribes them to me when I start to have an outbreak or feel that one is coming. So, it is still better to talk to your doctor which is the best treatment for you. There is no cure for herpes, only treatment is available now.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1