The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-12-2011, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 868 / Power: 18
ZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to behold
Re: My Sex Education

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCam View Post
Yr lessons are amazing. Different feelings and happenings. Please continue yr lessons when u can.
Your humble student.
Here it is now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by simple2kee View Post
TS, 1 of the best threads here! 8 pts added.
Ok, thanks. Will return when your turn is up. Long list now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yardstick View Post
Wah... She did it with another guy while with you? So, did you get excited? Hehehe... Just joking... guess you must really feel like a jerk, especially since it happened due to you chatting with other girls and even bedding Sasa.....
NO man, strange feeling me. In one side of me, telling me is ok, the other side, the ego kicks in make me jealous. Well, in the end, I rather not to continue with May. Though I say moved on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by King123456789 View Post
All I can say is that you must be one good looking fella. Haha
Hahaha, I looked at the mirror after your comment, and I must say, can la, not like tom cruise, but can match brad pitt. I think, hahaha (Hau lian).

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugmenot View Post
Bro ZhuGeLiang, the title of your last posting gave me a shock.

"My Education on STD"

Before reading through the post, I initially thought it had to do with Sasa's CCB. LOL.

Looking forward to your next "Educational" post!
STD is something I never experienced :P. Hope not man .. hahaha.. cross finger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amateur.bonker View Post
bro zhuge.. likewise i cannot take a stinky pussy.. once with a jc girl after her school.. went to my place for a quickie.. cant wait to shower and when i spread her legs open.. the smell i tell you.. like someone stuff rotten fish mixed with horse urine.. damn turn off..

funny thing is the pussy can still look so clean and pick but the smell can be so strong!!
Yeah man. Hey, in another post someone did say they experienced nice smell pussy. Even Bro Yang Punk got one before. But not for me, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwanjapzabor View Post
Bro zhuge,i camp at your post everyday when you just started writing... (Y)
Gave me alot tips how to pick up zabor also :P
Well, student, if you liked it, don't give me point, send me some $$$ please for your tuition fees ... Hahaha ... just joking.

My Education on Confession

While we are in McD, May confessed to me. That function night, after she left me, she was with another guy that she don't know. She remembered his look but dunno what his name. I am curious to know why and how come she could be with the guy. May initially thought I will be angry, but heck la, why should I when me myself, was with another gal, but I didn't confess to her. Come on, no need right, right? Why should I tell her this .... Anyway, May said she was crying when a guy nearby was also in very down feeling. Both of them engaged in conversation that talked about what and how their partners (me one of them la) cheated, belittled, striped them of their trust and dignity. Both feel like they are luck to meet each other, hence they kissed and the guy actually did it right there with her. Outdoor, at the dark valley of the hotel. WTF ... I mean, what an excitement.

May feel so darn guilty. She said she is sorry and she wouldn't do it again. This is all just because she wasn't thinking. She blames the cocktail, the events ... but strangely not me. Hahaha. Well, I being a cool man, just acted calm. Actually no need to act la, I am calm myself and tell her, never mind, is ok. May, feel relieved that I in a way forgave her for what she did. I told her we can drop this entirely and not to talk about it anymore. What's done, cannot be undone, and what's gone, is already in the past. Hence we moved on.

I suggested that we moved on and go home now as I got tonnes of home works to complete. I go the separate way. On the way walking alone, I started to think. The more I think, the more I feel like I am being cuckolded. Well, maybe this is the guy ego inside of me. Well, that is only some thought, which eventually got interrupted by the sudden appearance of June. Oh yeah man, June is here now.

June: I saw you at McD with May just now.
Me: Oh, why didn't you join us then?
June: You sure you want me to join you *grinned*
Me: Why not? So how have you been?
June: No good
Me: Huh, why so?
June: Seems like I m not important people in your life
Me: ...... *looking at her*
June: Am I wrong? You didn't even bother to say hi or even to steal a glance at me. You didn't even call me, not even once.
Me: ......
June: Are you ok?
Me: I am sorry, I think.
June: No la, is ok, I am just joking.

At that moment, something strike me. I am thinking back on the lesson I've learned from the Stephen Chow's movie. There is this sentences "Appreciate those close to you", something like that. It took me a look stare at June, something that tell me, hey, June is the one ...

June: Hello ... hi .... *waving her hand infront of me*
Me: I think I got it now
June: What you mean by that?
Me: I and you
June: Huh? You having fever is it?
Me: No June, no, you don't get it.
June: Then tell me.
Me: I think I am, well, I kinda like, I mean
June: This is not you ... did you knock your head or something

Well, without much of thinking, or rather I am lost in words, I pulled June to the nearest alley, and pinned her on the wall. I stared at her, both of us quiet, then I gave her a kiss. Actually I frenched her la, with the skill I learned from Sasa, I actually sucked June's tongue out and give her a real good tongue and tongue stroke. The feeling is so so darn good. June, initially resisted but with my strong body pressing against her and the wall, there is little she could do, other than to submit it to me.

We frenched for god knows how long...

June: Wow ... what's that for?
Me: What I've been dying to do all the while, everyday, every night, every moment
June: hehehe *sweet smile*

This is my style of confessing my love to June. I think she deserved it.

Next time, when you going to fuck someone here in SBF, REMEMBER to leave your nick behind....
Old 09-12-2011, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 16
Bionic73 is one of the Best!Bionic73 is one of the Best!Bionic73 is one of the Best!

Nice story.
Keep it cumming.
Old 09-12-2011, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 16
sennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud of

nice writing bro! Keep up the lessons!

Check out my thread
Old 09-12-2011, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31632 / Power: 29
simple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZhuGeLiang View Post
Ok, thanks. Will return when your turn is up. Long list now.
take ur time, i do enjoy the story!

31 607
19/8 need_it+17, 19/8 stevez+9, 17/8 manmanlai+17, 15/8 kooolboy+22,

2nd xchange list:11/7 Rickey+29, 5/6 heng49+23, 14/5 SimplyUnperfect, 8/5 ejectjoy+18,
Old 10-12-2011, 01:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 14
tan-tan is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertan-tan is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertan-tan is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertan-tan is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertan-tan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

OMG! Confession is either heaven or hell.

Waiting for further education.
Old 12-12-2011, 05:03 PM
Samster

ZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionic73 View Post
Nice story.
Keep it cumming.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sennheiser View Post
nice writing bro! Keep up the lessons!
Thanks all...

Quote:
take ur time, i do enjoy the story!
Done ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by tan-tan View Post
OMG! Confession is either heaven or hell.

Waiting for further education.
Here it is...

My Education on Hiding

After the confession, well both of them, I started to kept a distance away from May. May did tried to call me or talk to me, but I am just the jerk, keeping cool, quiet and always find excuses to stay away from her. Finally on one day, in order to stop May from pestering me, I told her that I am going stead with June. Hence I told her to stop contacting me and leave me alone. Kinda bad blow to her, I think, but after that day, she dropped off the tuition class for obvious reason. While I am going really steady with June.

Ever since I told June that I like her a lot, and willing to be her boyfriend, think my life changed quite a bit. June, knowing exactly what is best for me. And she always know when to keep quiet or to stay away. She never really like to get into my business unless I tell her. Each day, after tuition, we will be back to my home, yeah man, back to my room for our adventure. Hehehe .... usual stuff man, all those humping and pumping. Think even my parents knew she was there when once they came back with both of us inside our room. They didn't say anything hence I assumed it is a silent agreement. You know parents la, we as their kids, prefer to ask for pardon and to ask for permission. Have you ever tried to ask your parents "Hey mum/dad, can I bring a girl back to fuck?" .... you rather say "Err, Mum/Dad, my friends xxxx ..." when they saw her. Right? And well, you might think I've stopped my hanky panky with Ying or Bing, but hell no man. Once awhile, the 3 of us still go bathing together, cuddling on bed, err naked, but no love making, I mean, no fucking them. I only fuck June, almost every alternate day, or in a way, any chances that we can come upon, anyway as well. Hahaha ... best is once we did it in my school ...

What happened that day is June is to come over to my school for some meeting. I happened to see her there, yeah man, not a pre arranged meet up. Well we met up then go to the canteen to have a quick bite. The canteen is rather quiet at that time, around 2 pm I think. The afternoon session classes are commencing while others are either at the field or in the hall doing their own businesses. The conversation goes

Me: Hey dear, how come you are here ah?
June: Oh, to see handsome boys mah...
Me: Cheh, so you are now boring with me already la
June: Hahaha ... *grin* including you lo
Me: Hehehe ...
June: Well, I am hoping to see you too ... surprised?
Me: Yeah ... I am about to leave
June: Oh, am I stopping you in a way?
Me: Err .. no la
June: So you are heading to meet another gal is it?
Me: Yeah, right, I was thinking to ...
June: *give me a punch on my shoulder*
Me: Joking la ...
June: Even if you do, you don't need to tell me
Me: Yeah ...
June: *another punch* ....
Me: Ok ok ... pain la...
June: Serve u right.

Hahaha ... ok, just a boy girl chat la... nothing to shout about. Then I kinda propose to bring her around my school since it is her first time here. I brought her around, occasionally brushed my shoulder against her boob ... sometime, used my hand to slap her butt. Hahaha ... while June even worst, once she grabbed my didi ... nahbeh, darn painful le ... she said serve me right for molesting her in the public. The next place I bring her is the sick bay. Yeah man, remember the sick bay? (The place where Thug mend to my injury in the past few chapters). To those who skipped that chapter, well, I am certified first aider and got key to my school sick bay, thats

What else bro, I bring her in. Make herself comfortable, you know la, for her, think it is first time for her to be in my school and first time to visit me here. Well, with June in there, a bit nostalgic, thinking back about Thug. I tell June too, that here is where I meet Thug. June was kinda excited thinking that I've up Thug here, actually no la, come on, here is school le. Though I have key, many other people have keys too.

Something in in June mind I think, her smile is really evil ... she looked at me then, I asked her, what are you thinking? I think I knew what she wants ... as her hand started to move south to my didi, hard-on already thinking that she needs me already.... I knew it ... of course first thing to do is to KNN, lock the sick bay man, lock it from the inside so that no one can come in. Once locked and I turned around, nah beh, this sex hunger female jumped at me and start to french me already. I almost fall but luckily, she is not too heavy, manageable for me. Hold on to her, carrying her by the butt while we start to french non-stop. I start to lift up her skirt and put my hand into her pussy. Walao, super wet already and so slippery. Mai tu liow (without hesitation), start to poke my middle finger into her darn wet pussy. Shiok man, super shiok....

But KNNCCB ... before we goes into full action, we heard someone walking past us..... they are chatting and talking ... we paused and stopped, keeping quiet. Luckily, they are just strolling pass the sick bay. What else, proceed to remove my cloth and start to rip off June panty, when suddenly, KNNCCB, someone trying to open the sickbay with a key. Oh gosh .... immediately, fast mind thinking, what else, push June down to the bed, ask her to go under neat the bed and stop talking..... I with removed shirt, walk to the door calmly and open the door.

Me: Yes, what is your business
First Aider A: Sir, the boy here injured his knee and couldn't walk, we need to put him down on the sick bay till his parents come.
Me: Emm ... can he sit?
First Aider A: Sir, yes, he can.
Me: Then why sick bay? Put him near the library bench, it is much nearer to carpark so that he can go to his parents when they arrive there.
First Aider A: Ok sir...

It is quite common for Junior First Aider to call the Senior member (me) as Sir. Well, a quick pull off, but only for a while. When I asked June to come out ... tonnes of curses come from her ... !@#$%^&* .... her hair is so messed up, her shirt is so stained ... you know why? God know when the last time we actually cleaned the bottom of the bed. You know la, the bed bottom is good place for lazy cleaner to sweep or throw whatever underneath it... even you will be surprise, there is used condom box down there :P. Not the condom but just the boxes. June is really angry with the dirty place. She is now so filthy dirty with spider web all over her hair, her shirt and dress are stained with the dirty floor .. .etc ... Hahaha, not a good place to hide huh....

Next time, when you going to fuck someone here in SBF, REMEMBER to leave your nick behind....
Old 12-12-2011, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31632 / Power: 29
simple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond repute

thks for ur return favor. im here enjoying reading your story.

31 607
19/8 need_it+17, 19/8 stevez+9, 17/8 manmanlai+17, 15/8 kooolboy+22,

2nd xchange list:11/7 Rickey+29, 5/6 heng49+23, 14/5 SimplyUnperfect, 8/5 ejectjoy+18,
Old 25-12-2011, 10:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 15
Yardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to behold

Bro ZGL, Away on holidays? Miss your sharing.
Old 26-12-2011, 08:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
flintmarco deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyflintmarco deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

He sure writes well . Hope he come back soon.
Old 26-12-2011, 11:17 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2692 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute

Teecher teecher...christmas over liow, quick quick cum back continue tuition can?

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Old 27-12-2011, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 16
Lennyberg is one of the Best!Lennyberg is one of the Best!Lennyberg is one of the Best!

brudder zhugeliang, i honestly find your thread one of the very best i have read over the period i am in sbf. please do continue!
Old 29-12-2011, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Iwanjapzabor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro zhuge!!!Continue tution leh...
I bo power,if not i sure upppppz u one
Old 30-12-2011, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
thks for ur return favor. im here enjoying reading your story.
Thanks for your support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yardstick View Post
Bro ZGL, Away on holidays? Miss your sharing.
Yeah, holiday + cannot login, due to some DNS Gateway timeout and other intermittent error. Now much better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flintmarco View Post
He sure writes well . Hope he come back soon.
Yeah, I am back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yang punk View Post
Teecher teecher...christmas over liow, quick quick cum back continue tuition can?
New year not over yet la, still school holiday le :P ... but tuition can la, with fees. Hahaha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennyberg View Post
brudder zhugeliang, i honestly find your thread one of the very best i have read over the period i am in sbf. please do continue!
Thanks, I am flattered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwanjapzabor View Post
Bro zhuge!!!Continue tution leh...
I bo power,if not i sure upppppz u one
Ok, here it is.

My Education on MILF

Well, June hiding mishap caused her real dirty all over. Hahaha, no choice but to walk her home. Her home is not too far away from my school, but still take more than 10 minutes to walk. Ok la, good exercise.

While walking home, we walked pass some shop lots. What I found out is new VHS rental shop, a small one. Oh, in the past, I used to rent a lot of VHS from 2 big names, one is the TVB, the other is the ATV, I think. TVB VHS rental are purely the series and other variety, but no movies. Only the smaller rental shop rent VHS movies. *Ahem*, if you get what I mean, some even rent out those pirated VHS that are recorded directly from cinema. You will find a lot of shadows of people walking and really special sound effects, from the audiences. Hahaha.

Darn, what am I teaching here .. oh, the smaller shop, they actually rent out VHS from ATV, no TVB, but a lot of movies. What surprised me is, the shop is manned by a MILF. Ok, you ask me how I define MILF, she is around 20+, yes, still young, but hey I knew she is married with her big wedding right there.

I quickly send June back to her home, and find excuses that it is too late and time for me to go back liow. Yeah, true, I am going back, but not before I checked out the new VHS rental shop and the pretty MILF. Hahaha.

When I opened the glass door to the VHS shop, to my surprise, yeah, another surprise, the VHS rental shop also have some special business. There are 5 consoles for time-rental, and it is up to you to choose any console and any game they have for the console. That era of mine, there is this SEGA, 16-bit I think and Micro Genius. First thing I asked

Me: Hello Aunty ...
MILF: Hello... oh, please don't call me aunty, I am not that old

Hahaha ... well, she is just cranking a joke with me, she said it with sweet smile ... darn... why I feel so attached to the smile ... fuh.

Me: Err... how much is it for me to open account ah?

Yes, in the past, before we rent anything, I mean, the VHS, we need to open an account and pay some deposit

Aunty: Well, you just need to pay me $20 and you will be allowed to rent the VHS each at $3, and it is only up to 5 VHS.
Me: For how long before I need to return the VHS?
Aunty: It is for 5 days, but if you return within 3 days, we give you 50 cents off for each VHS for the next rental

Well, standard process and rate. By the way please don't quote me on the rate given, I really forget the exact rate, roughly la, ok? Hahaha, anyway, I will be really surprised if there are still VHS rental shop around. Those VHS are dead long ago, but at my era, those are one of the most important entertainment media.

Me: What about those game consoles?
MILF: Oh, those if SEGA, you pay $1, you get to play for half an-hour, for those Nintendo games, you pay 50 cents for half an-hour
Me: Any games?
MILF: Yes, any games as long as it is available, and you can change game as long as your time is not up, you can change.
Me: I need account to play?
MILF: No la, you just pay me, choose the game. The time start when I switch on the power, here in my counter, and if you want to continue or extend the game, must let me know soon, else I will just switch it off and you will start all over again.

Sound good deal, right? Yeah, but I am more interested with her cleavage. Oh, I've not explain, the shop has a counter, inside the counter, is where the MILF will be seated, and there are 3 tall stools, which for us to sit at the counter. And when the MILF bend down, from the tall stools, you can really see the deep cleavage of the MILF 2 boobs. Yummy.

I thanked the MILF and promised to come back soon.

Old 31-12-2011, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Education on MILF 2

OH, I am back after pang sai ... hahaha ... well, just a break after writing. The MILF encounter is of course not just about the VHS and video game only but hey, it started with these.

The next day, I bring some $$ and opened account there. There isn't any movie in particular that attract me, but in order for me to continue seeing the MILF, this is what I need to do. The best part is, I still remember the account number is 1167 .. hahaha ... go buy 4D.

The VHS rental is usually by telling the MILF the movie name, else, I will look through the catalog. The best part is, the catalog shows the movie covers, and a number on the top right corner. I just need to say the number of the movie I want to rent, and she will get the VHS from the rack. That's all, total privacy, in a way, if you knew what I meant.

The first movie that aroused me, yeah man, aroused me coz of the picture of some naked pretty lady. I think the movie name is Dirty Love. This is the old version, dunno from which country, and darn, I don't know what the movie is all about due to the language barrier but I still watch it coz there of the naked scene.

Oh, back to the MILF, when I first looking through the catalog, then tell her to get the Dirty Love movie, she initially didn't think much and just get it to me, I paid then I leave immediately. When the MILF pass me the VHS, she took out a card and leave it clipped to my account file. It is when I returned, in the evening, yeah man, borrowed in the afternoon, returned it in the evening, then she realized that the movie name is Dirty Love.

MILF: You must have enjoyed this movie
Me: Err ... I can't understand the language
MILF: I am sure you don't mind as there are more exciting scene in it, right * winked*

Oh ... she is evil. She knew that movie contains nudity. We chatted for a while, before I start to see the MILF's underwear. Remember the high stool chair, and she is wearing mini skirt. She did cross her leg, but some how, the mini skirt is so short that the white panty is visible to me. Darn hard-on, and I continue to chat with her and to admire the visible *ahem*... The MILF then suggested for me to try for free a 30 minutes game with any console. Since there is no one around and with such free offer, I chose my game.

The game that I took is Mario Bros 3, super addictive game. It is due to this game that I am back everyday for 2 - 3 straight hours just playing it. Darn, what a waste of time and money, right? Actually not really, coz, I only pay for the few rounds, before I finally got to play for free, coz I got hired to work there part time, after work, after tuition. To mend the game console and to help with the gamer who stuck in some level, and most important, to be able to provide cheat code.

Those from my era will know the game, like "Contra" that allow unlimited life by entering some combination of key pad sequence. And also for Mario games, there are fast track that allow you to "whistle" to higher level to complete the game faster, and etc. I am really good in all those, that time. , well, nothing to be proud of la.

Oh, back to my sexual education, the real reason I am there is because of the MILF. I called her "sister" since this is what she wants me to call her. For the sake of my writing, let's just call her MILF here. I am really fond of her, and I think she too, but what I don't like is her husband, who, only appear once a while and when he needs money. He just come, open drawer and take away. Sometime he don't even say a word to the poor MILF... but she is fine. With me working there almost everyday, I can really see her undies, not always but once a while, but often is the down-blouse and bra slip through the button shirt. Really turn me on.

One day, I stayed quite late coz it is weekend. I helped the MILF to close shop when the conversation start

MILF: Thanks for helping me out
Me: Is ok, since I don't have school tomorrow
MILF: You know, I realize you have been watching quite a lot of movies
Me: Haha, yeah, it is quite convenient for me to get it here
MILF: And I think most of the movies are often with people stripping off

My jaw dropped. I don't know what she is implying, but it seems like she got something to say about it...

MILF: You know, curiosity is good
Me: *gulp*
MILF: Haha, you look worried, come on here.

The MILF gave me a hug. Her big boob is pressing against my chest and the feeling is heavenly. Then suddenly the MILF grabbed my didi ...

MILF: Seems like you got excited... hehehe ... don't worry, it is normal reaction.

Walao ... this MILF is kinda, childish to think I don't know much about the bird and bee. Anyway, I played along and pretend innocence look.

Me: You gave me a shock, but I ...
MILF: But what?
Me: I ... I feel comfortable when you touched me
MILF: Hahaha ... is it, how about this

MILF put her hand into my pants and grabbed my hard-on didi ... she then used her finger to swirl around my didi head... darn, the feeling really unbearable. I am not sure why, but MILF finger seem to be able cause some electric shock to my didi. My whole body shivered and a strong surge that make me almost pee.

Old 31-12-2011, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 16
James Teo has much to be proud ofJames Teo has much to be proud ofJames Teo has much to be proud ofJames Teo has much to be proud ofJames Teo has much to be proud ofJames Teo has much to be proud ofJames Teo has much to be proud ofJames Teo has much to be proud ofJames Teo has much to be proud of

Nice to see you back in action again bro. Happy New Year to you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1