The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 13-02-2013, 09:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 21
ben69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterben69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterben69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
hi bro, normal bars usually have a stage irregardless of big or small stage, whereby the girls from dancers to waitress are all pickable. Bj bars in the fields (santo street and raymond street), they are just small bars with no dancers and performance. you just go there pick your girl and go (st 700p , lt 1400p). EWR means early work release which also know as barfine. as for ktv, i have never been to one. there could be other types of bars which i have not visited but this is based on most of what i have visited. other bros can advise more.
thanks again bro gem08.
Old 14-02-2013, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 23
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayoress View Post

The so-called VIP room is now not so available as most bars have done away with them due to the fear of being caught. You can find these rooms in the BlowRow bars and some of the bars in SubDiamond Division. I doubt any of the bars in fields still have these rooms. Many bars in Perimeter used to have them for ST use by the customers but most bars there have stopped this practice now preferring you to take the BG out to a nearby hotel for ST.

In the Calapandan bars of Subic..... there are room either upstairs or at the back of some of the bars as these bars are basically brothels in disguise. However there are a couple of smaller bars where there is no room so they just place a mattress at a corner of the bar and partition the corner with a piece of cloth or bedsheet....... it can get hot and stuffy in that corner so sometimes the couples fucking there prefer to do away with the partition for better ventilation and the rest of the bar get to see a live sex show.
tks mayoress...
tat means similiar to our 'black-glass-saloon' here in sillypore...
the famous ones formerly at golden landmark hotel and sultan plaza...
anyway...tks for clarification...
shd meet up someday for a drink or two...

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...
Old 14-02-2013, 02:09 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 0
Azitho is one of the Best!Azitho is one of the Best!Azitho is one of the Best!

Quote:
In the Calapandan bars of Subic..... it can get hot and stuffy in that corner so sometimes the couples fucking there prefer to do away with the partition for better ventilation and the rest of the bar get to see a live sex show.
That's interesting.
How do I find the Calapandan bars? Which part of Subic are they located?
Old 14-02-2013, 10:02 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
arius3 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

They are cheap. No need to pay so much.
Old 14-02-2013, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 12
WaterSnake is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWaterSnake is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azitho View Post
That's interesting.
How do I find the Calapandan bars? Which part of Subic are they located?
I think the Calapandan bars are in Olongapo not Subic.
Old 14-02-2013, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Yeah!! goin AC tomoro... hi Gem08, got ur contact no already.. will send u a txt when im in AC.....cya!!
Old 14-02-2013, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
tohkee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will probably be at AC on March 10 stay for a week. Anybody be there around these time. Can meet for some drinks. Old birds or newbies all welcome.
Old 15-02-2013, 03:10 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 0
awakened deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterSnake View Post
This is interesting...... can we have more info on these Calapandan bars?
Old 15-02-2013, 08:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 14
freezone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfreezone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterSnake View Post
No. these bars are closer to Subic as its just outside of Subic. Olongapo is about 10k away further east.

Freez
Old 15-02-2013, 09:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 14
freezone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfreezone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
In the Calapandan bars of Subic..... there are room either upstairs or at the back of some of the bars as these bars are basically brothels in disguise. However there are a couple of smaller bars where there is no room so they just place a mattress at a corner of the bar and partition the corner with a piece of cloth or bedsheet....... it can get hot and stuffy in that corner so sometimes the couples fucking there prefer to do away with the partition for better ventilation and the rest of the bar get to see a live sex show.

I have been to a few of the Angmo owned bars in this area and never noticed this, perhaps u are referring to the Filipino owned bars in this same area. But just to be safe, DO NOT go to these bars at the moment as there have been some police raids in the past few weeks and 1-2 bars have been padlocked/closed. Still getting bits of info from bro PT2 and maybe he can post more as he gets them.

Freez
Old 15-02-2013, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 14
Singkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Reporting live from Kokomos at Fields Ave:

Not much to report. One new bar has sprung up (apparently 4 weeks already) - Vikings, same owner and management as Texas (Cowboys?) next to Colour Bar.

Air-conditioned jeepney from DMIA to Jollibees at Main Gate is now PHP 50 per person (instead of PHP 30 as reported elsewhere). Jeepney leaves only when full so prepare for a squeeze. On the ride in there were HKies and kanos on board, so quite an international jeepney.

So far pulled from Vikings, Crystal Palace and Dollhouse in 48 hrs. Nothing exceptional to report.

Ziebart: good to see you last night!
Old 16-02-2013, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 13
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singkieu View Post
Reporting live from Kokomos at Fields Ave:

Not much to report. One new bar has sprung up (apparently 4 weeks already) - Vikings, same owner and management as Texas (Cowboys?) next to Colour Bar.

Air-conditioned jeepney from DMIA to Jollibees at Main Gate is now PHP 50 per person (instead of PHP 30 as reported elsewhere). Jeepney leaves only when full so prepare for a squeeze. On the ride in there were HKies and kanos on board, so quite an international jeepney.

So far pulled from Vikings, Crystal Palace and Dollhouse in 48 hrs. Nothing exceptional to report.

Hahaa bro... Bros here are all having a busy schedule. Only able to meet up with bro bert. Thanks bro bert perimeter is indeed a better and more friendly place to visit. hope to c u guys tmr.
Old 16-02-2013, 12:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
Hahaa bro... Bros here are all having a busy schedule. Only able to meet up with bro bert. Thanks bro bert perimeter is indeed a better and more friendly place to visit. hope to c u guys tmr.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Singkieu View Post

No news is good news. Glad you had good sexxions.

Meeting the 2 of you is my honour. I be in Manila tomorrow to do my charity thingy. Back in evening.

Weather is dry and hot by day and cool by night. Exchange rate is sadly 32.50. 32.30 at the airport.

Valentines was more in the streets with much flowers sales etc then in the bars.

Old 16-02-2013, 02:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
1NinBKK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just returned home this evening... This probably will be my last trip to AC.

IMHO...
1. Girls there are getting smarter and more demanding these days compared to late last year.
2. Seeing more runners than before (both my buddies and myself encountered).

Wonder if Cebu is having the same story and is it worth going for a try
Old 16-02-2013, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 12
WaterSnake is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWaterSnake is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1NinBKK View Post
Just returned home this evening... This probably will be my last trip to AC.

IMHO...
1. Girls there are getting smarter and more demanding these days compared to late last year.
2. Seeing more runners than before (both my buddies and myself encountered).

Wonder if Cebu is having the same story and is it worth going for a try
Yes... you should give Cebu a try. It is definitely much more "better" place than AC imho. The feel you get there is very different from AC or Manila.... more GFE than mercenary.... and it is very easy to get girls off the street so no need to hit the bars for bar fine.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1