The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-12-2023, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 12
deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herald View Post
You will be flagged as Sham marriage, CID will follow both around for a couple of years to find out for evidence before arrest is made.

If she is working in a massage parlour, CID will pay a visit to understand the nature of her jobscope and income.

Be very careful of all these. Dont play with all these thing
A lot of shop is boss is china woman who is married to rich Singaporean either sponser open shop or partnership kinda thing. Know quite few spa like that liao all similar story. Think is common.
Old 21-12-2023, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any good MP at Syed Alwi Road ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutecuteboy View Post
If their girls not good then just go for the two lady bosses 😆
Actually they are quite well kept for their ages.
Bella I'm ok, will rtf her when she working. Miumiu not really my type, only did her during threesome with Bella when they at rocca, never one on one. I know Bella still works sometimes but is Miumiu still working? Seldom see her around in the UWR shop when I there.
Old 21-12-2023, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, who are they and how old are they?
Old 22-12-2023, 03:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
sonicwinter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
I quite like MM cos she’s lanky and her bbbj is out of this world. But agree this stable is lacking talents after moving from Rocca to UWR. Yun Xi was good (short hair) very pretty but go home already.
Old 22-12-2023, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1773 / Power: 19
sinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicwinter View Post
I quite like MM cos she’s lanky and her bbbj is out of this world. But agree this stable is lacking talents after moving from Rocca to UWR. Yun Xi was good (short hair) very pretty but go home already.
Yun xi is regular at shop. Come n go often. Being here since rocca days.
Old 22-12-2023, 12:13 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1662 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinkwc View Post
Yun xi is regular at shop. Come n go often. Being here since rocca days.
Coco is the real commando..who in the right mind will allow video the session..hahhaa
Old 22-12-2023, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
huangjosk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicwinter View Post
I managed to keep in touch with yunxi on WeChat. She mentioned after Xmas she coming back to SG but probably start work in January. Can finally RTF after almost 1.5 months.
Old 23-12-2023, 08:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5856 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
If got BF still alllow her to handle so many tools?

I believe either is the boss or customers. Come here work is all about money. Seldom these cunning PRC talks love. In the brain and blood all is about money, if not will not come SG or other country to sell looks and body. Once into this field they are all corrupted already n use to easy money using minimum effort. Even in love after any some unhappiness will be back to old trade again. PRC talking about love to you is to make you spent more money. This is why so many PRC loves to come SG. So many carrots here and proven, when they go back they spread how easy is it to con these idiots when they go back to China with free money only saying "HONEY I LOVE YOU" and get bonk a few times can get the money they cannot possibility earn in their life time. Singaporean mostly deprived from love will fall badly on these. Yesterday visited 1 ML and she boast how good is she. Average 7-9 customer and all taking 88 pacakage, some booked 2 hours just to talk to her and not even massage. Got a new IPhone Pro Max 512G as Christmas Gift also. WTF....Some even want to book her for 1 day on Christmas day to bring her out...Talk so much I tell her basic package will do and no need HJ. Just to sap her face and let her knows not all SG man are like this...
Aiya, this kind RR owner just let her sit inside only la. Today you drive RR, you want to bao these ML? You own RR can drive any girls around.
Old 23-12-2023, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

Summer was another hot one, can fuck all 3 holes and squirts somemore, tell me she can 潮喷 and true enough suddenly when pumping her felt a gush of warmth and wet patch on bed. Now rtc and look like happily settle down le unlikely to return

Current batch got wan er the teacher wearing specs. Any bro tried?
Old 23-12-2023, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 11
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyThaiboy View Post
After quite a few disappointing experiences with UWR prcs, real person so different from the pictures posted by Bella and Miumiu in their wechat and telegram. Now if the pictures looks too good to be true, I confirm will not dare to try. Save my money.

The 2 lady bosses used to be honest, the pictures they shared of their mls in their socials are closed to what you will get in person. Since they moved to UWR, things changes. Great example is their ml Amy. The different set of pictures they shared of the same ml throughout the past months all looked so different. Giving feedbacks about the fake pictures and stats to them is no use, they will just brush you off as a fussy picky customer.
Customers can ignore the ML pictures posted for UWR.
Photoshop so much but the final straw is when they posted fake pictures.
Just have a look at the new pictures they posted about Moka.
Must discount 50% to 60% and the service does not justify the price tag.
Old 23-12-2023, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
Yuayua78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Yes summer was wild, AJ was nice with her. Room must be abit dim to enjoy her looks though. Haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by needforboobs View Post
Summer was another hot one, can fuck all 3 holes and squirts somemore, tell me she can 潮喷 and true enough suddenly when pumping her felt a gush of warmth and wet patch on bed. Now rtc and look like happily settle down le unlikely to return

Old 23-12-2023, 05:01 PM
Samster

NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Coco is the real commando..who in the right mind will allow video the session..hahhaa
A few other prc MLs around in the same time as Coco also allow video taking of the session for extra tips, but they don't advertised this openly like Coco. I only got to know of this after Coco told me and ask me to try.
Old 23-12-2023, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
Customers can ignore the ML pictures posted for UWR.
Photoshop so much but the final straw is when they posted fake pictures.
Just have a look at the new pictures they posted about Moka.
Must discount 50% to 60% and the service does not justify the price tag.
Those new Moka pictures are confirm photoshop. Her tits max is only B cup, not that big and round like in those new pictures.
Old 23-12-2023, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
sonicwinter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Last one I tried was Jiajia and she was not bad. Quite service oriented but complexion was not as good as her photo. SYT though.

Wan Er is my next target. She looks very 熟女 which can be quite a turn on. Sasha the car model new arrival looks yummy too. Hope it’s not all touch up photos and photoshop.

Anybody managed to try the lady bosses recently? Reckon they might return to action if manpower shortage esp during CNY.
Old 23-12-2023, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 568 / Power: 12
Onlasght is a name known to allOnlasght is a name known to allOnlasght is a name known to allOnlasght is a name known to allOnlasght is a name known to allOnlasght is a name known to all

Quote:

care to share summer wechat?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1