The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2006, 11:02 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -96 / Power: 0
boinker has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

[QUOTE=sibaysong4u]
Quote:
Originally Posted by boinker
I agree 101% wonderfull ==>channivet ==> See Kim Yong==>SC Heritage==>Kiss Lounge
SC Heritage and Kiss Lounge only open later in the afternoon and there damage will be from 3500 bt and above(anyone can help me break down the damage).

SC Heritage . no comment as I have not been there.

Kiss Lounge I like the music they play there there singers are more on to vocal skill. The girls told me KL are one of the most expansive drinking place in HYT. BTW they do give discounts about 10-20%(anyone can help me out how much they give). When they send you the bill for the first time, do ask for discount they will send you the proper discounted bill secound time.
Old 16-08-2006, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
justcum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Unrepentant
last time when i go 10am a lot of the ger still not awake. maybe 11 is a good time. But if u r choosy like me (i took 2 hours last time), maybe 10 is a good time to start.

By the way , i think the farm ger standard quite low so have to spent some time to scout.
That's why must go at best time to barn barn gheng ....thanks for the pointer.
Old 16-08-2006, 11:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
justcum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffneck
Bro the first stop should be wonderful around 945am.(stand alone joint but have many fair and pretty WL reason will be told later!)

Pls note that 90% of the WL from this joint are non IC holders.

The next stop should be channivet area, best time around 1015 till 1130 any later and most of the pretty WL would be gone.
The first and second joint should be Happy77 (use to be called Jenny KTV but because of too many court cases still pending in Bangkok so the name changed,many non IC holders too) and Suriya.Both located at Channivet soi 3.

Hope this helps take care and happy bonkings in H-city!!!
Thanks for good pointers for newbie. But where is Wonderful located exactly? I'm also eager to know why they have many fair and pretty WL.

Are non IC holders illegal? Does this means I have to insist on IC holders B4 booking them to be safe?
Old 16-08-2006, 11:18 PM
angeldemon

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Hi to all Master of hatyai, confirm my trip on Sunday 20/8/06 and i must admit i am super Green & Horny about it( 1st timer and going alone), so pls give info how to enjoy, pick, save and lastly survive the trip there.Book my bus at Grassland( beach rd) already so if anybody has been there lately i don't mind follow your footstep (pls no surprise&shocking). Cheers
Old 17-08-2006, 05:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 20
stiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by justcum
Thanks for good pointers for newbie. But where is Wonderful located exactly? I'm also eager to know why they have many fair and pretty WL.

Are non IC holders illegal? Does this means I have to insist on IC holders B4 booking them to be safe?

The location a bit hard to tell you as you are new to H-city.To put it short it is opp the old Chaophya but i think this will not help.The best way to find it is to ask a tuk tuk motorcycle to bring you there.But if you are to take a WL there pls only take for one night only why cus most likely the price will have "gone up" by min of 500 baht.Bo pian new guy have to pay more the first time round.

As for the non-IC holders of course they are illegal!But they are more pretty then the locals.If you are worryied about your money going missing then it is quite safe.But if you might have problem bring them to some places.

It is the best if you can get a local of course.

Map of Hatyai!!!
Old 17-08-2006, 05:58 PM
Samster

stiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibaysong4u
Bros Stiffneck,you should noe what i am waiting for hor!
Very sorry bro as i took back my old mini coconut (but did manage to put half my didi into her ASS before being REJECTED!!!!)

Wanted very much to check out soi 2 but my friend got her WL before reaching there!So no chance to DOO the WL you intro.Sorry bro!

Hope you do not get angry bro,sorry again!

Map of Hatyai!!!
Old 17-08-2006, 06:39 PM

My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 0
taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
(but did manage to put half my didi into her ASS before being REJECTED!!!!)

Hope you do not get angry bro,sorry again!
how come neber hear u say this to me huh??!!
half of the didi in..then kena rejected??? meaning half shiok half happy...kekekeke
Old 17-08-2006, 07:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 21
sibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud of

Quote:
(but did manage to put half my didi into her ASS before being REJECTED!!!!)
Half didi went in becum SOFT then kena REJECTED izit???Hehehe...Bros noe need 2 say sorry,there always a Next Time
Old 17-08-2006, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Half didi went in becum SOFT then kena REJECTED izit???Hehehe...Bros noe need 2 say sorry,there always a Next Time
How I WISHED!!! You should have seen the annoyed look she give me!(If looks could KILL!!!)

Well a guy have to try his luck sometimes right?(guess my luck is not as good as yours!kekekekekekek!!!!)

Do lay tua eng di di Bro!!!!

Map of Hatyai!!!
Old 17-08-2006, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurus75
how come neber hear u say this to me huh??!!
half of the didi in..then kena rejected??? meaning half shiok half happy...kekekeke
Who say you can copy my avatar!!!! Make me confused (thought i answered my own posting!!!!)

Map of Hatyai!!!
Old 17-08-2006, 09:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 21
sibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud of

Wah Chai, Mai Jiak Chor Leh
Old 17-08-2006, 11:56 PM

taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Who say you can copy my avatar!!!! Make me confused (thought i answered my own posting!!!!)
kho tut krup....kekekeke.
i like the avatar mah....esp when the pig turn to the back and show the kar chng...kekekeke
Old 18-08-2006, 12:00 AM

Quote:
Wah Chai, Mai Jiak Chor Leh
i no more wah zhai leow....
wont jiak chor la...u and SN(Dailo) are Kar Chng Exterminator....kekekeke!
i dun even have the guts to enter this Kar Chng field...
Old 18-08-2006, 12:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
There are tons of info in several threads in this forum. But of course, you have to go thru them amongst the many TCSS, Flame Wars, etc, etc.

Here's some tips.

Don't drink coffee at Deep Point. It cost 45 Baht which you can have a meal at other places.
i beg to differ on their coffee. still have complimentary biscuits(AROY)..and free tea to wash away coffee stains...i simply love their coffee though it does cost bit expensive....

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
4. If you like drinking, at any places just order Chang Beer which is cheaper then Heineiken or Tiger Beer. Although it's even cheaper to buy from 7-11, you can only bring in Hard Liquor into night spots so don't buy beer and bring in there yourself. (KNN, this advise have to give mah... who knows wait buy 3 bottles of Chang Beer and bring into Kiss Channel). One way to save is buy beer from 7-11 and drink in your room first. Like this, when you go to the night spot, you don't have to drink too much so can save.
and Leo and singha beer also...but i prefer Leo.
can also buy whole crate of beer..much cheaper.
one thing i dun understand is beri hard to find beer tum(stout) in hdy...
miss the afternoon drinking session with SN(Dailo) everytime we go there.

teevee...if really got newbies buy 3 bottles of chang to KC..i sure burst out laughing one....kkekekekeke
Old 18-08-2006, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 20
pussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant future

well unless there is newbies who have money n want to eat very good food. can go to a chinese restaurant. it some where near kiss channel. let me find out the road of that place.

The Chinese restaurant's food is expensive but it nice. 7 dishes cost about 2400 baht. only rich thai chinese comes here n eat. mostly thai chinese comes here

Thx to bro TP (ex h. btn) who brought me there to have dinner with his family. it indeed an eye opening first time eat high class rest in h. city lol

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1