The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-09-2014, 04:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 10
ssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to all
Wink Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Try only if you like plumb girl ....picture look slimmer than real life
Imho, the bigger the cup size, the bigger the tendency to have a flesher figure as you all know boobs are make of fats mostly.. And only in very few cases the fats only deposit on the tits, most of the time at least some will be deposited to various parts of the body to have a fuller and more fleshy body..

If aim big cup of cos had to give other area a little leeway imo
Old 12-09-2014, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 16
wtf89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywtf89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

does LOVE have attached bathrm?
Old 12-09-2014, 05:10 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
HornyGDragon is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Which one is better?
Innocence, Chastity or Princess?
Old 12-09-2014, 08:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 11
ChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemini4675 View Post
Anyone tried maria before. Looks good.
http://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=475455
English speaking Maria only takes Chinese bros due to language barrier?? Which is it?

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Google Translate worthy (non-English speaking but totally worth the effort):
Yang Yang RTC
Miqi back for limited time only!
Old 12-09-2014, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 13
kinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDbeat View Post
Another bad day for me..
http://sbf.today/showthr...468371&page=19

QUOTE=DDbeat;11776671]Visited lulu a few days ago. I think she really got serious attitude problem. Her massage was soso... she refused to undress during the massage and even scolded me when i tried to touch her.. i wanted to ask her for other service stated in the forum but got scolded again. I was pissed off and paid up then left before the 20mins mark.. Boycott her at all cost!
[/QUOTE]

the last time visit her was in GL30 , everything was so so only . In the end ask for more $$$ . Must boycott....
Old 12-09-2014, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 22
TheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
The Unforgiven - Posted on MZ's May, Ke Er, Fanny, Michelle. Suspect FR on Thai FL from same stable as $$$$$$man's Thai FL.
In my active days on sammyboy, I have met many other samsters from this forum in various mongering locations across Asia including Singapore. If you are the Sherlock Holmes you claim to be, please dig out who my forum buddies were and drop them a PM to clarify my existence. Maybe they will reply you if they are still lurking around. Or maybe you will accuse them of being zombies as well.

If you want to do your CSI work it is fine by me. But stop accusing me of posting fake FRs. There is nothing wrong with posting exclusively for massage ladies / stables that I am comfortable visiting.

Mingzhao has many regular customers and I am one of them. I get better service in return from mingzhao's girls because I am a regular and I post FRs for them as they need the publicity. Ever heard of customer loyalty programs? Works the same in the real world, in case you didn't realise. I don't know about the other posters but I have been asked to post MRs after my visits because their business keeps getting sabotaged time and time again. Perhaps you know something about it?

I ignored you when you accused me the first time, but now you are at it again. Please don't take it too far.

Starting this thread doesn't make you the thread owner, so get a life and stop acting like forum police. Don't go around accusing people of what you cannot prove. You seem to have many visits to liltiger's girls as well - can I accuse you in similar fashion that you are under liltiger's payroll or his clone?

Or do I need to ask you for permission the next time I post in here? Maybe you can just say out loud that you are TS and you own the thread and I will stop posting here. ok?

????

Last edited by TheUnforgiven; 12-09-2014 at 11:42 PM.
Old 13-09-2014, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 20
Eastpak is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEastpak is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEastpak is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemini4675 View Post
Anyone tried maria before. Looks good.
http://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=475455
Yeah. She is good. Sweet syt with good massage skills. Not forgeting the tender soft C+ cups.. shiok
Old 13-09-2014, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
robbie881 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

RTM Cutey (http://www.imperialconcubine.com/cutey.html) again today...

Real pleasure enjoying her boobs bouncing in front of me while doing massage for me. Value for money, definite recommended to all bros out there with a taste of boobs.
Old 13-09-2014, 02:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 12
chewyfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchewyfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchewyfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastpak View Post
Yeah. She is good. Sweet syt with good massage skills. Not forgeting the tender soft C+ cups.. shiok
pink tits?😃
Old 13-09-2014, 03:48 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wc_chiongster View Post
Good job bro!! But oh no, was thinking of going for Bao er.. A bit apprenhenaive now
Consider it as a commando attempt. If it turns out good, post a FR on her here. If not, then post an FR here too so that others can be warned.
Old 13-09-2014, 04:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 12
chewyfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchewyfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchewyfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

sometimes is no doubt that a few will constantly post FR for certain stable.
One, can be they had good experiences from the start
Two, recommended by friend

i know of some bros who r quite lazy to even try out other stables
unless their friends got new lobang or found better ones out there.

be it FRs is true anot, i guess decision is upon us to decide & csi

peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by wc_chiongster View Post
Good job bro!! But oh no, was thinking of going for Bao er.. A bit apprenhenaive now
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUnforgiven View Post
In my active days on sammyboy, I have met many other samsters from this forum in various mongering locations across Asia including Singapore. If you are the Sherlock Holmes you claim to be, please dig out who my forum buddies were and drop them a PM to clarify my existence. Maybe they will reply you if they are still lurking around. Or maybe you will accuse them of being zombies as well.

If you want to do your CSI work it is fine by me. But stop accusing me of posting fake FRs. There is nothing wrong with posting exclusively for massage ladies / stables that I am comfortable visiting.

Mingzhao has many regular customers and I am one of them. I get better service in return from mingzhao's girls because I am a regular and I post FRs for them as they need the publicity. Ever heard of customer loyalty programs? Works the same in the real world, in case you didn't realise. I don't know about the other posters but I have been asked to post MRs after my visits because their business keeps getting sabotaged time and time again. Perhaps you know something about it?

I ignored you when you accused me the first time, but now you are at it again. Please don't take it too far.

Starting this thread doesn't make you the thread owner, so get a life and stop acting like forum police. Don't go around accusing people of what you cannot prove. You seem to have many visits to liltiger's girls as well - can I accuse you in similar fashion that you are under liltiger's payroll or his clone?

Or do I need to ask you for permission the next time I post in here? Maybe you can just say out loud that you are TS and you own the thread and I will stop posting here. ok?

????
Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
Consider it as a commando attempt. If it turns out good, post a FR on her here. If not, then post an FR here too so that others can be warned.
Old 13-09-2014, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 11
massagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to behold

http://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=474973 anyone tried funny? her pics look abit like feeel
Old 13-09-2014, 07:59 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 21
sammy1978 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysammy1978 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillNRelax View Post
English speaking Maria only takes Chinese bros due to language barrier?? Which is it?
Sorry bro. My mistake. She can speak and text in english. I have change the minor details
Old 13-09-2014, 10:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 11
ChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy1978 View Post
Sorry bro. My mistake. She can speak and text in english. I have change the minor details

Thanks Bro. She's on my to visit list

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Google Translate worthy (non-English speaking but totally worth the effort):
Yang Yang RTC
Miqi back for limited time only!
Old 13-09-2014, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
tinglerz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My maiden FR in this thread, have been using this thread to research for info on the good and bad MLs from all the bros and I must say thanks to all bros in here as it really helps me a lot
So was feeling a bit stressed up this week and decided to visit Fate from Liltiger yesterday night. Location is discreet and room is cozy and clean. Downside she's sharing apartment with another 2 ML's which means sharing bathroom

http://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=427770

Boy I was so shocked when I saw her, the photos looks matured which does not do her justice but in person she looks younger and super SYT. MOst importantly her body is curvy and no fats at all! (My Type hehe...). What makes the session even more enjoyable was her playfulness (I cant describe it, you have to try it to know what I mean). Massage is not piano type, she have that unique rubbing skill but it hits the sore spot. The finale is the 69HJ, she let me have the honor to take off her panties and let me have the view of her "mei mei", so without hesitating I did the service of rubbing her "mei-mei" as well . Overall an awesome experience! Here's my summary

Looks: 8.5/10 (Sweet and cute)
Boobs :C Cupper (Just nice on my hand and definitely my type hehe)
Massage : 9/10 (Hit the sore spot. Love it!)
HJ : 9/10 (Sensual stroke plus moaning, shoot in no time)
GFE : 8/10 (very playful and cuteness overload, minus 2 points coz sometimes she look at her phones in between massage)
RTM: Definitely! but after I try innocence

Slightly long FR but just to share with fellow bros. HIghly recommended for SYT lovers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1