The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-10-2016, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
AK16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

http://www.liltigersden.com/clarity/

RTM for Clarity. I was her regular in her previous stint here. Here's my MR of her:

Look: 9/10. She has slimmed down a bit compared to a year ago. Looks very pretty to me. Fair complexion. Confirm won't reject kind.
Body & boobs: 9/10. Nice figure very shapely and C boobs.
Massage: 7/10. Passable. She tried to put in effort but think this is not her main strength.
Sensual/HJ: 9/10. No rush, took her time and very enjoyable. One of the best I have experienced. To me she was even better then previous ang pai Clearly who have RTC. Haha
GFE: 9/10. We were chatting like old friend as I have known her since the last time she were here.
Overall: Very happy to meet her again.
RTM: confirm plus chop
Old 26-10-2016, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 703 / Power: 9
easternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to behold

Hi Bros, anyone tried Cheng Cheng?

http://sgbeautycastle.com/cheng-chen...-hj-jg-expert/

Looks decent enough, and some pretty good reviews on her page. Just wondering if anyone here can share any experience. (And yes I plan to try her myself and will share - just want to know what I'm in for!)

Cheers!
Old 26-10-2016, 06:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 890 / Power: 15
simple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to behold

Yes. Met her before.
If you want a good massage then she will be the one.
Just say which part is aching and say you like hard or soft massage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by easternlights View Post
Hi Bros, anyone tried Cheng Cheng?

http://sgbeautycastle.com/cheng-chen...-hj-jg-expert/

Looks decent enough, and some pretty good reviews on her page. Just wondering if anyone here can share any experience. (And yes I plan to try her myself and will share - just want to know what I'm in for!)

Cheers!
Old 26-10-2016, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2040 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Angel (SDL) (SBC) / Abby (SLG)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
I guess it depends on which number is used?
Yes should be bah... but won't be calling/texting either... from her pics think she looks rather peculiar now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteTsang69 View Post
thanks bro ... u helped me tick off a bucket list item ...anyone can help with japanese, korean..real ones? haha

her pics show big almond eyes, but what greeted me were more squinty, it was her, thot must be tired ...

but she wasn't at all tired doing the massage :, greatly enjoyed the hard massage ... long strokes, can tell she had proper training ...

she has a endearing character, sweet ... easy to relax, very pleased

not sure will RTM so soon, like to try others first ... Hope, Laura, Minty, Aini .
Ya I rtm-ed her recently after I didn't get a response to confirm a 1st visit to camp nou...

This time round even more puffy... lol

Cathy, Mango
Old 26-10-2016, 07:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8070 / Power: 11
Milobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Angel (SDL) (SBC) / Abby (SLG)

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
I didn't get a response to confirm a 1st visit to camp nou...
The limited Camp nou match tickets all sold out already....

I am looking forward to the Swansea match day now
Old 26-10-2016, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
Constanza deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After trying Xuan Xuan, then I know that she's a masseuse in some high end joint. But not making much money, so she became a freelance ML in the internet. Trying to make some money by providing more services besides massage. Her massage is really good , high GFE , and love the way she kiss and licks my nipples, her touches are very sensual too.

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=630114
Old 26-10-2016, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
greatguysg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatguysg View Post
I was in contact with her. Appears she needed to find a new place and hasn't found one yet. She took her ads off because her current place is not conducive. She asked me to remain patient...
Having failed to book XiaoMo, tried out Leanne.

There are many good posts out there, so I won't bother to repeat, but definitely a genuine SYT, definitely a RTM. Slim, girlish body, and not for boob lovers. I had an 11PM, followed by another brother at 12PM, and she had no dinner yet - for brothers hoping to earn brownie points, offer to bring snacks or food and you may earn a smile!
Old 26-10-2016, 10:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
bigboyzz is Cool - loads of Potential

Late FR.
Leanne LTD
Look: 8/10 skinny SYT. A+
Svr: 6?? Replying messages with one hand during massage. Not for hard massage lovers (maybe it was late at night and shes tired) time spent approx 50 min
Room: 9/10 spacious and cosy. Toilet no wall (water will anyhow shoot). Oh ya, she smokes so got abit of smoke smell.
RTM: nope
PS. Hardworking during catbath and BM. For bros who are sucker for it can give it a try.
Old 27-10-2016, 01:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Gvalentine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason910 View Post
Me very Cham been trying to book hope since day one no hope now. Think my number is blocked. Msg her today also no reply.

Hmm, unless you really put yourself out there to be blocked... I don't think they will block you? Maybe she's packed and thus does not reply new customers. I just tried to contact her and she replied straight away though... keep trying at a slower pace, too much spam maybe she also dun wanna bother...

Good luck!
Old 27-10-2016, 08:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
Bonkie14 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My sincere MR for Mint

http://mygongzhuwang.com/mint/

Nice young hot babe with a nice fair skin. Arrange with her on a late evening and she replied positively to the arrangement.

Reached her place at the appt time and msg her. Told me her exact location so I went up. When she opened the door to welcome me, my heart skip a beat. Sweet pretty lady who wore a semi translucent dress, lot of hugs and kiss when we hit to shower

Fully naked body , her massage was good and seriously intense with very good strength. After loosening all my muscles, she manages to crack my bones without breaking them. The finale follow next with a sensual HJ. She really knows how to give my brother which ended with a very strong eruption to her hand It is a good end to the session.

Name : Mint
Look 8.5 (Sweet and cute pretty SYT )
Massage:8/10 Good techniques and knows where and how to loosen the muscles
Frenching 9.5 french like lover
HJ : 8.5/10 Great teaser with many patterns , shiok !
GFE :9.5/10 She just behaves like your girlfriend
Damage: $110 + tips

RTF: 100% worth the money and time
Old 27-10-2016, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3251 / Power: 22
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute
Anyone try Bing Bing before.?

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=629210
Old 27-10-2016, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of
Maybe. I send her one message a day n I don't spam them as there are a lot others to patronize if she is not keen on new contacts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gvalentine View Post
Hmm, unless you really put yourself out there to be blocked... I don't think they will block you? Maybe she's packed and thus does not reply new customers. I just tried to contact her and she replied straight away though... keep trying at a slower pace, too much spam maybe she also dun wanna bother...

Good luck!
Old 27-10-2016, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1573 / Power: 14
pubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant future

Nice weather bros (for sleeping)

Was trying to book Laura ytd, got no response so I tried to book xiaoqing and no response too. Is it just me or any bros here got ignored too?

Maybe my number is new to them...hmmmm or worst case kana blacklisted, lol.

Bros, let's all exercise caution and don't ruin the party.
Old 27-10-2016, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 11
Zoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim1 View Post
Lol.... Long time didn't get a ML that allows point 2.. Any other recommendations?
actually, if you are willing to ask them beforehand whether they allow u to suck their boobs during enquiry ... u'd able to fish out those that dun bare their tops. they'd gladly respond to your query or keep silent ...
u can still find some among the market ... hope it helps.
  3. OK Massage
  4. Acceptable service time
Old 27-10-2016, 03:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -25 / Power: 0
Wateverla2 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonkie14 View Post
My sincere MR for Mint

http://mygongzhuwang.com/mint/

Name : Mint
Look 8.5 (Sweet and cute pretty SYT )
Massage:8/10 Good techniques and knows where and how to loosen the muscles
Frenching 9.5 french like lover
HJ : 8.5/10 Great teaser with many patterns , shiok !
GFE :9.5/10 She just behaves like your girlfriend
Damage: $110 + tips

RTF: 100% worth the money and time
great service but i love her apartment alot. i still wonder if i stay there, where would i put the tv on the first floor?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1