The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 19-08-2006, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 20
stiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurus75
nbzzz...not me la...

Heng ah!!!!

If not sure get beaten up by you big time!

Map of Hatyai!!!
Old 22-08-2006, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Datuk Boleh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello Brudders,

So many Hatyai thread so I think I put in all the main threads but this thread first, OK?

Me and my kaki have our first trip to Hatyai. We reach Hatyai on Friday morning and come back on Sunday night. We take the Konsortium bus which last overnight. Anybody who say the bus ride is comfortable must have iron backside. Cannot sleep properly, no place to move the legs until kaki can kena cramp, blanket so small make you freeze, curtain so thin the lamp post light keep coming to eyes like kena camera flash. But my kaki sleep until snore!

Early in the morning reach the Immigration and so many buses also there waiting for them to open. After that go thru the Thai Immigration I thought reach already, So happy! But alamak! Still got 1 hr before reach Hatyai.

When reach Hatyai, immediately we get down and so many people come to us, offering help to bring us hotel and change money. Hatyai like Malaysia, also have Macdonald. We take a walk to the recommended Chan Travel. Ask for Merlin Hotel but the price the girl give is 450 Baht. Try to bargain and say friend's recommend at 400 Baht. Also show her the list of hotel prices I print out from Diyexplorer which also recommend Chan Travel. But still she said no way and offer us Garden Home for 400 Baht. In the end, no choice book 2 rooms for 2 nights and exchange some money. The girl also give us a Hatyai map for free. Maybe consolation for us.

There are many tuk tuk taxis in Hatyai and everyone want to bring you to your hotel. They also can speak Malay. Ask how much, they say 20 Baht for each person. I wanted to bargain to 10 Baht but think better not. On the way, the tuk tuk stop and ask want to go look for girls or not. But we already prepared and say no, we are Muslim so cannot cheong. Alamak, the driver also smart and ask we Muslim come to Hatyai to visit temples. We stun and got no answer. Just say we want to go hotel so in the end, he bring us to hotel.

Merlin hotel outside and lobby looks bolen tahan. The rooms also OK, better than many budget hotels in Malaysia. Old but clean. Also cheaper. Opposite is Villa Complex but still closed in the morning. I would recommend this hotel but still not sure about the price whether should be 400 Baht or 450 Baht. After some toilet business, I and my kaki sit down and study the Hatyai map to familiar our ways.

First we go for some makan. It is quite difficult to find Islamic food in near our hotel. We saw the Ah Boon shop and ask the old man I think must be Ah Boon. A kind man who also can speak Malay and direct us to a few shops away. It is a small Islamic shop, not much food so we ordered roti canai. The food cannot make it, the roti quite small so need a few pieces, curry very diluted, teh tarik like never tarik. My kaki feel like want to go to the kitchen and teach them how to tarik. But the price is vey cheap, only 74 Baht total for 2 of us.

Now after breakfast, we got energy and want to start our shopping trip to look for WL. We went to See Kim Yong first since it is walking distance. Along the way, tuk tuk see us already start asking. I think should hide away the Hatyai map so that don't look like newbies.

We walk around See Kim Yong. They have a few lanes but I think only one lane has the farms. The farms don't look like farms. So not very sure exactly which one is the farm or which one is not so we need to take a slow walk outside first and from there can get familiar. After a while, can know which one. They all have colourful stickers covering their glass walls and doors and the farm names all have Karaoke. Can see some of the OKTs sitting outside, some girls also sitting outside eating or drinking or just talking.

The OKTs are old man and old woman and look quite fierce. When you go near the farm, the OKTs will ask you to go in. The OKTs can only speak a little Malay, only some of them can speak OK Malay. Also 50% of the WLs will not do our business. I think they only want Chinese, don't know why. After looking round, we wanted to go to Thung Sao or Channivate but decide to keep that for the next day. The girls standard is boleh tahan only, not say very pretty or very young. The young ones which we saw don't want us. The price of the WL is also expensive. Most of the OKTs give us 3,000 Baht and after negotiation reduce to 2,500 Baht. Even we use the reason that our friends recommend 1,500 to 2,000 baht but they say that is few years ago prices. Now everything go up. Since we already here, we each took a girl, I take from Shampoo and my kaki take from 5 Stars. The WLs also will not go with us straight away but will only come to our room in the afternoon at 4.00pm Thailand time.

Since it is about lunch time, we go back to the small Islamic shop to have our lunch. After that, since we are already a bit tired, we went back to our hotel to rest. We ordered traditional maasage from the hotel and the ladies come to our room to do the massage. The massage is quite good initially but when start to twist and turn your body and stretch your muscles is really painful. But in the end, the feeling is quite shiok. The price is also cheap, only 200 Baht. One thing bad is I want to give the lady tips 20 Baht but she ask for more. So I give her 60 Baht. My kaki more generous, give tip 100 Baht.

I sleep for a while waiting for my WL to come. My kaki WL came first before 4.00pm so he start his action first. My WL came after 4.30pm and say she has to wash her hair.

I call my WL "A" for easy identification. A is about 26 to 28 years old. She has a baby before and normal looks but quite fair. I ask A to take bath together but she said already bath, so I have to bath myself. After bath, I get on the bed and wait for A while she went to the bathroom to prepare herself. She come out in a towel only. On the bed she is a little shy so pull up the blanket before taking off the towel. She play with my brother to make it stand and allow me to touch her breasts which is quite big but cannot dig her pussy. After a few minutes, she took off the blanket and put the protection on for me. Then she come on top of me and ride on me very wild. After she is tired, I go on top and now my turn to ride wild. A was moaning asking me to go faster and faster until I cannot tahan and cum. I rest on the bed while she wash herself and later I took a short shower to clean my sweat away.

I think I shall continue tomorrow as I have to work.

Peace to all brudders.

DB
Old 22-08-2006, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 20
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Hey Datuk... nice FR...

BTW... Tuk Tuk rate is actually 15 Baht per person... no need to ask.. if ask means tourist

Unfortunately... farms are quite discriminating in terms of the customers the girls will accept... and that too... your rates may be higher... sigh... OR .. the tuk tuk maybe lurking to get commission for ur business... KNS..

Hunting for Halal Food is quite difficult... so if you are not too fussy... can ask them to leave out the meat and just have fish ball noodle or something.. The one that is not bad is in between Sakura GV and HDY Central... Got Nasi Padprik, Daging Merah and stuff like dat... the curry is also good as is the teh tarik...
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 22-08-2006, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 20
Matthias is one of the Best!Matthias is one of the Best!Matthias is one of the Best!Matthias is one of the Best!

I am in HDY now. Offered price for diamond hotel is 820baht/night. RRP is 900baht. bros that are free to chiong, can pm me. leaving fri.
Old 22-08-2006, 03:27 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 0
saddleup is a Helpful and Caring Samstersaddleup is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthias
I am in HDY now. Offered price for diamond hotel is 820baht/night. RRP is 900baht. bros that are free to chiong, can pm me. leaving fri.
Thaivisitor the conman sure to call u s long as you got money to be con by him. careful. i hope u read this b4 he delete my post away
Old 22-08-2006, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by saddleup
Thaivisitor the conman sure to call u s long as you got money to be con by him. careful. i hope u read this b4 he delete my post away
You open two threads in the FL section and then come over here and start bad-mouthing people. If want to say something, please have facts and figure to support your comments. If you do not have then please have the respect for other people in this forum.
Old 23-08-2006, 08:44 AM

My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 0
taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
yo brudder saddleup...i really like to saddle u up...
get a life ok..
Old 23-08-2006, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 22
Noobz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNoobz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNoobz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthias
... i will reach tomorrow. have pm you liao
Old 23-08-2006, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Uncle TV = Conman ???

Quote:
Oh, no ! Not again !!!!

Please do not start the flaming war again !
Old 23-08-2006, 06:17 PM

taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datuk Boleh
Hello Brudders,

So many Hatyai thread so I think I put in all the main threads but this thread first, OK?

I think I shall continue tomorrow as I have to work.

Peace to all brudders.

DB
thanx brudder! great FR!
keep it up man.
Old 23-08-2006, 06:19 PM

Re: ***Deleted***

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69
Oh, no ! Not again !!!!

Please do not start the flaming war again !
u tell ppl not to start flame war...yet u put the flame thing in the title u posted.
nbzzz..go post yr news la...kekeke
Old 23-08-2006, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobz
... i will reach tomorrow. have pm you liao
brudder NoobZ and brudder matthias..awaits both of yr FRs...enjoy man!
Old 24-08-2006, 01:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Well done Datuk Boleh. Sorry you had to pay higher prices but the farms and girls discriminate against races that they aren't comfortable with. If you're Indian you'll be even worse off. The girls will run away like you're plagued with some disease.

For sure bets you should have gone to places like Pink Lady where they accept all customers for the same price.
Old 24-08-2006, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 20
fat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I think the older ladies may be less fearful of darker skin bros because they are more experience. The younger puyings may be less exposed and therefore, are more reluctant to try. Just my speculation.

Anyway, if Bro Datuk Boleh is not too demanding and the lady gets more comfortable with him, he could continue her for the rest of the stay in HDY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD0620G
Well done Datuk Boleh. Sorry you had to pay higher prices but the farms and girls discriminate against races that they aren't comfortable with. If you're Indian you'll be even worse off. The girls will run away like you're plagued with some disease.

For sure bets you should have gone to places like Pink Lady where they accept all customers for the same price.
Old 24-08-2006, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat29
I think the older ladies may be less fearful of darker skin bros because they are more experience. The younger puyings may be less exposed and therefore, are more reluctant to try. Just my speculation.

no la..u are wrong la brudder fat.
the older ones..frankly speaking ..they are left with no choices liao la. if tehy still as choosy as the young ones..then they surely lose out liao.
not less fearful la.. and nothiing to do with experience one.

however..this kind of things..we never will know la...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1