The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-09-2010, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Melbourne Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by azura666 View Post
Just tried the new sue...
Actually what happened to the old Sue? Went to Tender Touch a couple of times while she was there, but each time, missed her...

She was either got extended by a previous customer or didn't turn up for work that day...Now I heard that she had left
Old 28-09-2010, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Shanghai_guy27 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yings in Preston is closed, went passed today and the curtains are open and no one inside. Place is up for rent.

Am pissed as I had just found an amazing girl there, tiny and cute, just how I like them. She really knew how to please me.

Does anyone know if the girls have moved to another place? I should have got her number but never did.
Old 28-09-2010, 07:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
vgmail deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think some of them don't like to be with the same crowd of customers all the time and prefer the new and unknown?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post
Actually what happened to the old Sue? Went to Tender Touch a couple of times while she was there, but each time, missed her...

She was either got extended by a previous customer or didn't turn up for work that day...Now I heard that she had left
Old 28-09-2010, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vgmail View Post
I think some of them don't like to be with the same crowd of customers all the time and prefer the new and unknown?

Sooo...You know where she went?
Old 28-09-2010, 08:46 PM
Samster

azura666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

She didnt reply my text and got her voice mail when i called, so either she went back to korea or she just go to different shop and get new number, or .. Who knows, there's many reason...
Old 28-09-2010, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
humsupboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone seen Vicki/Bicki who used to work at 43 Tope?
Old 29-09-2010, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 466 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3262 / Power: 17
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinblader View Post
Hi guys, I'm Malaysian and I've stalking through the forums for a while now, I'm here at Melbourne for a 2 week stay and heres my review.

39 Tope Street

Name: Joy
Working Hours: Daytime only! Not sure of starting time but ends at 5
Attitude: 8/10 (Good GFE. Very playful, cheeky and accommodating. Likes to lick my nipples heheh)
Looks: 8/10 (Cute Korean looking slim girl with short black hair)
Body: 7/10 (a bit meaty)
Skin: 8/10 (smoooooooothh)
Boobs: B+ (does not like people to touch her nipples because it tickles! XD)
BBBJ: 9.5/10 (very good, had to beg her to stop else would CIM)
Sex: 9/10 (very good and takes the lead, i believe most of the time she was fucking me instead of me fucking her!)
Overall: 9/10
Well good for u. I agree that the bbbj would be very good minus the teeth grinding down my poor lil bro man. But plus points cuz she used hot water bbbj but once the cd was on...her bj was a bit more painful. Her lil bob hairstyle was cute though. Saw Yoyo and Sue today too...man they look damn hot. Really got that CFM slutty look. Lolz maybe next time.
Old 29-09-2010, 03:59 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
twinblader deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Well good for u. I agree that the bbbj would be very good minus the teeth grinding down my poor lil bro man. But plus points cuz she used hot water bbbj but once the cd was on...her bj was a bit more painful. Her lil bob hairstyle was cute though. Saw Yoyo and Sue today too...man they look damn hot. Really got that CFM slutty look. Lolz maybe next time.
When was the last time you went? She did use hot water bbbj but i did not get "teethed" haha. It was more extreme but not painful for me! And yes, I agree her bob hairstyle turned me on. Thats the reason I chose her
Old 29-09-2010, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 17
LeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Pardon me if I'm going off-topic here? Has anyone patronized the strip clubs along Kings Street? The other week at Centerfold Lounge there was a tall dark-skinned Asian stripper named Natalie. Chatted her up when she came over to ask for a lap dance. She claims she's from KL, Malaysia but she has a strong Thai accent and her voice is flat. I suspect "she" was once about"he"?? Does anyone have any info to share?
Old 29-09-2010, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 466 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3262 / Power: 17
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeManz View Post
Pardon me if I'm going off-topic here? Has anyone patronized the strip clubs along Kings Street? The other week at Centerfold Lounge there was a tall dark-skinned Asian stripper named Natalie. Chatted her up when she came over to ask for a lap dance. She claims she's from KL, Malaysia but she has a strong Thai accent and her voice is flat. I suspect "she" was once about"he"?? Does anyone have any info to share?
well maybe she had a sore throat that day?? I don't think the strip clubs are covered that much here as its damn ex to get a lap dance for like 4-5 mins. 50 bucks if i'm not wrong...more economical to go Tope for like 80 bucks more and you get a 30 min session with full action. From what I know the girls there wun let u touch her anywhere unless she is very familiar with you. ie u already spent like 500 bucks with her b4 u can even as much as squeeze her boobs. But then again...this was what I've heard from frens. I've been to Spearmint rhino before at Kings and its is pretty ok. On Sundays from 10-12 its 5 bucks for all drinks and my mate has blown 300 bucks in an hour but only got 6 lapdances, nothing else. No rubba rubba. Just a thank you and off she went.
Old 29-09-2010, 12:05 PM
Samster

80 bucks + 55 bucks for 30mins, +45 if day time..
Old 29-09-2010, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
I don't think the strip clubs are covered that much here as its damn ex to get a lap dance for like 4-5 mins. 50 bucks if i'm not wrong...more economical to go Tope for like 80 bucks more and you get a 30 min session with full action. From what I know the girls there wun let u touch her anywhere unless she is very familiar with you. ie u already spent like 500 bucks with her b4 u can even as much as squeeze her boobs. But then again...this was what I've heard from frens. I've been to Spearmint rhino before at Kings and its is pretty ok. On Sundays from 10-12 its 5 bucks for all drinks and my mate has blown 300 bucks in an hour but only got 6 lapdances, nothing else. No rubba rubba. Just a thank you and off she went.
I second this.

The strip clubs in the CBD operate on stricter rules/regulations compared to those strip clubs outside the CBD. Touching dancers is prohibited, and is almost/certainly considered assault if you touch. For this reason, there is very little bang for buck to any man out for "wild" fun with women when compared to the price of sex sold in knock shops.
Old 29-09-2010, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 17
LeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Ah ok. So bottom line is strip clubs in Melbourne CBD are not recommended in terms of value for money. In that case can I ask which strip clubs, if any, are to be recommended instead?

Also what or where is Tope? If its a private club could someone PM me please if the information is not meant for public viewing?
Old 29-09-2010, 05:32 PM
Samster

Tope is a brothel(i assume u meant 43 and 39 tope)
At 39 tope st, south melb, the one next door 43 is temporary closed, also next to them is melbourne colloseum, and unlike 39 and 43 tope which mainly korean girls, colloseum have thai, viet, and some korean(as far as i know)
also there's madam leona nearby, at 59 york st, south melb, also mainly korean.
If you want oz girls, there's gotham city near leona.. Altho the price much more expensive..
Old 29-09-2010, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
ronberk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kittens, 68 Cecil Street in South Melbourne is a strip joint that normally allows touching above the waist. They even allow you to smoke indoors! It doesn't open as late as the other places though, and it's much smaller.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1