The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-12-2016, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1512 / Power: 18
generic has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
I would like to see the posts of bro Mr_don_juan deleted, so that he could "moderate" Laura as he has promised.

Selfishly, I just want to sit back and enjoy the show...

You don't like her? Her BBBJ is pretty good, massage+BBBJ+FJ all in for only 100 bucks.
She gave me half fk bbbj leh. Massage also jialat. NO FJ offered to me also. In out 35 mins?
Old 02-12-2016, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 8
TiestoIsAss is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTiestoIsAss is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTiestoIsAss is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTiestoIsAss is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by generic View Post
She gave me half fk bbbj leh. Massage also jialat. NO FJ offered to me also. In out 35 mins?
He just wanted to sabo her. Clone account of another nick
Old 03-12-2016, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by generic View Post
She advertises in two different sites:

http://www.perfectmassage.club/gina-1
http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=2222

One is massage+BBBJ+HJ for 100, the other one is massage+BBBJ+FJ also for 100. Well, it doesn't matter you fuck her or not, it's the same price.

The massage is jialat for sure, her attraction to me is the cheap bonk.
Old 03-12-2016, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 10
fluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by magix01 View Post
Was tempted to try her, since she is my type. But after finding her adv, i just give up. Me poor man.

15 Nov 2016
( Click to show/hide )

20 Nov 2016
( Click to show/hide )

1 Dec 2016
( Click to show/hide )

2 Dec 2016
( Click to show/hide )
Wth can liddat price jump one ar?! So just come low price cos noob... now level up liao price also go up ar?! Lolol
Old 03-12-2016, 12:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8537 / Power: 12
Tinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffykite View Post
Wth can liddat price jump one ar?! So just come low price cos noob... now level up liao price also go up ar?! Lolol
Say introduced by DJ, $150 full service. Save $30
Old 03-12-2016, 12:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1154 / Power: 17
Existentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud of

Deleted post.

Last edited by Existentialism; 04-12-2016 at 01:57 PM.
Old 03-12-2016, 01:06 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

I have been away and come back to dj doing his usual troll behavior. Bro dj take note I don't delete all your posts. If u search u will see ur posts on this thread. I delete posts where you are blatantly out to troll, ruin the thread, sabo people including girls etc. These are my rules. Don't like it please start your own and ask to be moderator. Boss doesn't stop u from reposting cos he leaves it to me and jb to manage the thread on our own steam and time. If we don't moderate, this thread will become useless. You are absolutely welcome to try your own thread and moderate, and see how tiresome it is to deal with people who have their own obvious agenda, especially for some girls and against others.

For the record, so what if u sabo the sisters? There are plenty of others out there too like the ones u like.. The syt types. Others will easily sabo ur girls too u know. I don't believe I will have problems finding others.

My thread my rules. Don't like it, tough.
Old 03-12-2016, 02:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1154 / Power: 17
Existentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud of

[ edeleted post.

Last edited by Existentialism; 04-12-2016 at 01:57 PM.
Old 03-12-2016, 07:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 17
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Existentialism View Post
Bro, if you delete all his posts here , I doubt anyone would miss his "contributions" in the least. I don't think anyone would notice at all! Hahaha.

He is even worse than okts with fake FRs. He is not even a samster!

Yupz nobody notice my contributions that why my pm box is always full.

Those who want watch show remember I don't go for the blue boys not in my style. Traditionally I will look for the girl webmaster. The girl in stiffness frs.

The webmaster will take down Laura advertisements.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 03-12-2016, 07:19 AM
Samster

Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
I have been away and come back to dj doing his usual troll behavior. Bro dj take note I don't delete all your posts. If u search u will see ur posts on this thread. I delete posts where you are blatantly out to troll, ruin the thread, sabo people including girls etc. These are my rules. Don't like it please start your own and ask to be moderator. Boss doesn't stop u from reposting cos he leaves it to me and jb to manage the thread on our own steam and time. If we don't moderate, this thread will become useless. You are absolutely welcome to try your own thread and moderate, and see how tiresome it is to deal with people who have their own obvious agenda, especially for some girls and against others.

For the record, so what if u sabo the sisters? There are plenty of others out there too like the ones u like.. The syt types. Others will easily sabo ur girls too u know. I don't believe I will have problems finding others.

My thread my rules. Don't like it, tough.
U can ask sammyboyfor boss for help if u not happy.

So far I have been reposting whenever I see the post get deleted. Didn't you see I have to repost the third time.

Didn't you see I not in moderation. My posts come out immediately. So far I didn't recieve pm from green tea.

If I say honestly the okts are dying to see this thread get deleted. You just walking on thin ice. You want to push for your thread then pay for it like the rest have been doing for their threads.

说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection

Last edited by Mr_don_juan; 03-12-2016 at 07:49 AM.
Old 03-12-2016, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by magix01 View Post
Was tempted to try her, since she is my type. But after finding her adv, i just give up. Me poor man.

15 Nov 2016
( Click to show/hide )

20 Nov 2016
( Click to show/hide )

1 Dec 2016
( Click to show/hide )

2 Dec 2016
( Click to show/hide )
Ur name already blacklisted in spa directory and by yuan yuan. What there to talk about? U ask ken give u Ctcs he probably ask u to fuck off.

说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 03-12-2016, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 23
Giggs is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGiggs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post

Yupz nobody notice my contributions that why my pm box is always full.

Those who want watch show remember I don't go for the blue boys not in my style. Traditionally I will look for the girl webmaster. The girl in stiffness frs.

The webmaster will take down Laura advertisements.
The MLs are innocent so why get them involved? I don't think TS goes to the webmaster of the ML you are advertising.

Spat in this thread should just stay in here, not affecting livelihood of others.

If a ML is good, bros review here and her biz will be good. Posting 'ads' up and becoming high profile over quarrels does the ML no good. Move on bro.

my 2 cents.
Old 03-12-2016, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinybee View Post
Say introduced by DJ, $150 full service. Save $30
Yes mine is 150 as clearly indicated.

说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 03-12-2016, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
The MLs are innocent so why get them involved? I don't think TS goes to the webmaster of the ML you are advertising.

Spat in this thread should just stay in here, not affecting livelihood of others.

If a ML is good, bros review here and her biz will be good. Posting 'ads' up and becoming high profile over quarrels does the ML no good. Move on bro.

my 2 cents.
If mint or Laura is your regular you can pm me I take it into consideration. But my post get delete , ts Favourite girl has to go.

I just in a position where all the cards in my hand. It's up to ts to negotiate. Just like how China play with Singapore.

Singapore say its neutral the moderator says it's neutral but there bigger players in the market right.

说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 03-12-2016, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 23
Giggs is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGiggs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
If mint or Laura is your regular you can pm me I take it into consideration. But my post get delete , ts Favourite girl has to go.

I just in a position where all the cards in my hand. It's up to ts to negotiate. Just like how China play with Singapore.
Is Mint or Laura TS's fav girl? or just 2 of the MLs he goes to?
I go to both, and imo they are nice ladies. Likewise for your fav ML, just want to live peacefully earning $$$.

Cards may be in your hand, but your fav ML may suffer due to your personal vendetta.

Instead of making efforts harming other MLs, why not spend some positive efforts helping your ML?

If this is a ML review thread, then maybe an advertising post is deemed as unsuitable?

my 2 cents.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1