The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 06-06-2010, 04:57 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by old cock View Post
Went there yesterday at 415 pm(sat)

Walk to H7,Super,seiko busy,went up 2nd floor,all busy,sugar,micky and christ all got queue,except R1 eng eng(too bak oredi,guess many pple dont fancy her.)
Lesson learnt-dont go on weekends.
I was there yesterday too. Queued outside Super's room @ 5.25pm. Finally her door opened @ 5.40pm and I thought my turn liao but she say wait and closed the door to go upstairs. She came down 5 mins later and say sorry she going back liao.

So lan lan go jalan jalan again and went into H12 and saw one fatty came out from Janet's room. Quickly parked myself outside her door and 2 mins later door opened. Went in for my RTF session with Janet.
Old 06-06-2010, 06:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 15
Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Janet is my next target VERY difficult to be the first Q in front of her door step? many cheongsters always Q in front of me? I have no patient to Q and wait for 20 mins.....ha....ha...
Old 07-06-2010, 09:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatslooter View Post
Janet is my next target VERY difficult to be the first Q in front of her door step? many cheongsters always Q in front of me? I have no patient to Q and wait for 20 mins.....ha....ha...
Bro, IMHO, no need to be 1st in Q, but if you do get there, lucky you! Important thing is, when you reach her door, nobody queueing so you just wait to be the next one to see her.

Worse thing that could happen is there's 3 or more Bros in front of you. The most I can tolerate is 2 Bros in front, otherwise I go to plan B.

Hope this helps. Good luck with Janet Bro.

Cheers.
Old 07-06-2010, 09:52 AM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
I was there yesterday too. Queued outside Super's room @ 5.25pm. Finally her door opened @ 5.40pm and I thought my turn liao but she say wait and closed the door to go upstairs. She came down 5 mins later and say sorry she going back liao.

So lan lan go jalan jalan again and went into H12 and saw one fatty came out from Janet's room. Quickly parked myself outside her door and 2 mins later door opened. Went in for my RTF session with Janet.
This kind of thing happen to me also but with different WL so I understand what you went through.

Ups you Bro with my 1 humble point.

Cheers.
Old 07-06-2010, 09:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 15
Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thks for the advise bro. Sometimes I even have a chance to Q to see her face ?? the door open n close so fast?? ha..ha...
Old 07-06-2010, 10:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3750 / Power: 16
hardone has a reputation beyond reputehardone has a reputation beyond reputehardone has a reputation beyond reputehardone has a reputation beyond reputehardone has a reputation beyond reputehardone has a reputation beyond reputehardone has a reputation beyond reputehardone has a reputation beyond reputehardone has a reputation beyond reputehardone has a reputation beyond reputehardone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
Janet is no clock watcher. I RTFed her yesterday and session was slow and easy. We even chit chat & tokcok after dressed up. Only this time didn't get to CIM because she say got mouth ulcer. Overall still my No. 1 WL in PT.
Thanks bro for your feedback, Janet is also my next target in PT ...
Old 07-06-2010, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardone View Post
Bro U-Da-Man, remember I read in somewhere that Janet is clock watcher, but your FR seems she takes her sweet time, Is she clock watcher? Want to try her but I dont like rush services.
You must have her confused with someone else bro. Must have read another FR and thought it was her.

Janet can never be a clock watcher. In fact her catbath and foreplay takes so much time, then there's the no-rush bonking, then my traditional bbbj-cim finish off, and after sex chatting - you know most of the time I feel peiseh that she spend so much time with me, so I try to change quickly and piss offhehehe

And thanks bro
Old 07-06-2010, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
You must have her confused with someone else bro. Must have read another FR and thought it was her.

Janet can never be a clock watcher. In fact her catbath and foreplay takes so much time, then there's the no-rush bonking, then my traditional bbbj-cim finish off, and after sex chatting - you know most of the time I feel peiseh that she spend so much time with me, so I try to change quickly and piss offhehehe

And thanks bro
I concur with Bro U-Da-Man, "Janet H12R08 can never be a clock watcher."

Also, after finish, I try to quickly piss off, a strategy actually which ends up the WL telling me not to rush and to take it slowly, hehe. Like "reverse psychology". Hopefully, it won't backfire, haha.

Cheers.
Old 07-06-2010, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 15
Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!

Went down to Petain again while my friend went for a foot massage at Chinatown..
I only have "limited funds" with me so....

H11 R02 - Yuki
Looks: 7/10
Boobs: 5.5/10
Body: 6.5/10
BBBJ: 7/10 (with ball sucking)
FJ: 7/10
Damage: $30

Comments: Overall a good bonk on a budget of $30.
Old 07-06-2010, 08:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
miua55555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Janet wasn't available, so I try Jolene (H11R11)

Face: 8/10 (Young, sweet and pretty)
Body: 7/10 (Petite, my type)
Boob: 7/10 (B cup, with nice pink protruding nipples)
CatBath: 8/10 (SOP)
AR: Nil
BJ: 6/10 (Not fantastic)
FJ: 6/10 (SOP, lots of KY cream, time watcher)
GFE: 5/10 (Maybe I not handsome enough for her)
RTF: definitely Not

She's a time watcher, or maybe we don't clique well together so she gets impatient when I took quite long to cum. We did 4 positions - missionary, cowgirl, doggy and side doggy. Her cowgirl only less than 3 mins and she's tired. During doggy, she also complain a bit numb in that position so I set for her the last position - lie on bed side doggy. After I cum, she made a remark that since the last position can make me cum, why don't use it earlier. Kinda pissed off with that attitude, so after which I self clean up and walk out her room asap w/o looking at her. This will be the first & last time I'll see her.
Old 07-06-2010, 08:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
miua55555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

- double post -
Old 07-06-2010, 08:58 PM
Samster

U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Ken View Post
H11 R02 - Yuki
BBBJ: 7/10 (with ball sucking)
Comments: Overall a good bonk on a budget of $30.
Hey bro Ken, Cat30 Yuki provides BBBJ??? Wow if uncapped bj at that price, I also want to try her!!! hahaha
Old 07-06-2010, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by miua55555 View Post
so I try Jolene (H11R11)

FJ: 6/10 (SOP, lots of KY cream, time watcher)
GFE: 5/10 (Maybe I not handsome enough for her)

She's a time watcher, or maybe we don't clique well together so she gets impatient when I took quite long to cum..
Hahaha bro, don't fret. Her time watching not exclusive to you only la. I handsome boy, macham Tom Cruise look-alike (haha kidding), also kenna same behaviour.

In fact, for me worse...as I was pumping her in missionary, she actually put her arm up to look at her wristwatch!!! Needless to say I won't rtf her either.

Cheers
Old 07-06-2010, 09:23 PM
Samster

Today, extra extra horny - haha maybe yesterday never shoot out that's why

So lunch time went down to PT. Checked Janet, but she don't seem to be working today. So went to see my Moon. Because didn't cum yesterday, my dick extra sensitive... so Moon and I didn't have our usual, bonk and suck and lick till we're all sweaty and exhausted sex today. I was done within 15 minutes... hehe

After work, still half a magazine load, I re-visited PT and made a beeline for Lai Lai's room. Cool, she was not busy! Happily complained that I didn't go visit her for so long! Andyway, Lai Lai took my hint that I wanted the session really slow and sensual. And of course Lai Lai didn't disappoint.

After a long cathbath and licking my body and my nipples, ass poking and more BBBJing, I slowly pumped her - my word, why is she so tight??!! She then cowgirl me while licking my nipples more and as requested, Lai Lai dismounted and gave a really slow gentle handjob, again while licking my nipples..... up......down....up......down.......

My climax came in big heavy slow waves...every stroke of soft hands, my body contracted another wave of hot spunk and orgasmic rush... and again....and again.... and again.... it seem to last and last till I finally crescendo-ed with an explosive hit and practically shouted my out my pleasure.... Time spent: 35 minutes!! Not a single word of complaint, Lai Lai just smiled at me, happy to have given me what I wanted. What a girl!

Bro Fornicator, I'm sure you already know... Violet is back working! She just cut her hair... shorter than before
Old 07-06-2010, 09:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 15
fedomme is a glorious beacon of lightfedomme is a glorious beacon of lightfedomme is a glorious beacon of lightfedomme is a glorious beacon of lightfedomme is a glorious beacon of lightfedomme is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
Today, extra extra horny - haha maybe yesterday never shoot out that's why

... Time spent: 35 minutes!! Not a single word of complaint, Lai Lai just smiled at me, happy to have given me what I wanted. What a girl!

Bro Fornicator, I'm sure you already know... Violet is back working! She just cut her hair... shorter than before
Bro thanks for FR and sharing, 35minutes - can not imagine in PT. so far my longest time is abt 30 minutes that is cos I'm her last customer. Will try LL as see so many good FRs on her
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1