The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-12-2016, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
LinkinPark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

http://www.qbjj77.com/1016/

She's back! Those that visited her before no need to say much, GFE and playability top notch!
Old 08-12-2016, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 11
jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tannedwolf View Post
MR on Abby

http://sgfoxy.com/%e7%88%b1%e7%a2%a7-abby

congrats me guys! I just had my paid BJ and it's to Abby. thks to jasonJr recommendation.

pre-massage: strip to my b day suit myself and shower myself. she can in with her bra and panties to help me out. soup me and make sure my didI is well washed. did a standing bj there.

masaage: got strength. a combination of Thai and Chinese pressing style. maybe about 20 mins.

then the main show began when she blew me when I was on fours. 1st position. from the back. 2nd position. she lie below. 3rd position. I knee on one leg and ndp she blew side way. before she start her next position I cum liao...in her hand....gg. felt like a loser...😣

side note: she massage me in her panties. asked her to remove but she doesn't want. she said that if she remove her panties, customer will want to licked her. she allow touching under there but cannot slide fingers inside.

like most bro say the whole session is about 40 to 50 mins.

RTM: maybe. I am afraid of bj addiction.
Nice mr! Btw, what's 'ndp'?
Old 08-12-2016, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 10
auxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazyones23 View Post
From the pictures, i think she is also known as Hebe from Perfect Massage Club.

http://www.perfectmassage.club/hebe

Bro Javabean included her in his complilation.

https://sammyboyforum.co.nz/showpost.php?p=13905211
Was almost gonna give it a try but then the random comment there ("Bros dont say i didnt warn you") caught my attention! Hmm....
Old 08-12-2016, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 9
Rooooom is a name known to allRooooom is a name known to allRooooom is a name known to allRooooom is a name known to allRooooom is a name known to allRooooom is a name known to all

Anyone tried qiqi before?

http://www.perfectmassage.club/blank-3
Old 08-12-2016, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Anyone has the new link for vivian? I think she was previously from MGZW but cannot find her ad there anymore.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 08-12-2016, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Ricowks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone knows of a good JG to recommend? It's rare nowadays. Thank you in advance.
Old 08-12-2016, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 8
mailailah is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermailailah is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermailailah is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermailailah is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermailailah is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricowks View Post
Anyone knows of a good JG to recommend? It's rare nowadays. Thank you in advance.
Bro i think ling ling at amk is the best!
Old 08-12-2016, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Catch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
Anyone has the new link for vivian? I think she was previously from MGZW but cannot find her ad there anymore.
This one? http://www.liltigersden.com/vivian/
Old 08-12-2016, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catch22 View Post
Yes. Thank you

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 08-12-2016, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 728 / Power: 14
pinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by jujupie View Post
National day parade bro =D
Old 08-12-2016, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 10
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

http://sgbeautycastle.com/min-min-massage-hj/

Visited this girl yesterday, even though she has been around for a couple of months. Based on the guasha photo can tell that she must be quite a skilled masseuse, however, I had been holding back because her earlier photos made me concerned that she might be a baby elephant, and she looked in her 30's in those photos despite her stated age of 25.

However, she has a new set of photos which eased my worries and so I texted her to ask for her rates for 90-min and 120-min sessions. This is usually my final confirmation to determine whether a ML is well-trained or not. Those who are not would usually not accept 2-hr massage bookings, and some would even decline 90-min bookings. When she replied that her charges were $120/90 min and $160/120 min, I was convinced. However, since this was my first time trying her out, booked a 90-min session to be extra safe.

She is currently the only occupant in a quiet apartment with 3 bedrooms and a huge hall in the quieter part of Area G. When I first saw her, she greeted me in a cheongsam-inspired one-piece dress, and nothing underneath. Pre-MILF, a little bottom heavy but definitely no elephant, baby or otherwise. Offered to bathe for me (or is it with me?) but I declined as I prefer to bathe myself.

Lay face-down on the bed, while she stood at the edge of the bed, with her pussy in close proximity to my head. As she started to work on my upper body, I got to enjoy the full view of her southern region. Unshaven, neat and not too bushy. But I soon fell asleep. Damn! The massage was too good.

The next thing I knew, she was sitting on my back and rubbing long strokes from the spinal region to the shoulders, interspersed with using her pussy hair to rub against the buttocks. This is what nude massage is all about! Because it was so good, decided to extend the session to 2 hrs at this juncture. Next, she proceeded to massage my arms, which gave me access to her 36C headlights, before turning her attention to the two legs. Once again, because the massage was really comfortable, I fell asleep again, despite feeling some pressing and tugging around my groin area.

Next, was asked to turn over, and she removed her dress to reveal her fully naked body. She continued to work on the legs. This time, the leg massage was done authentic Thai-style, with many bending, twisting and stretching manoeuvres. For those who have tried real Thai massage before, you will know that all these manoeuvres entail a great deal of bodily contact. This segment was the highlight of the entire session because I totally enjoyed the rubbing of my naked body with hers, and she would not hesitate to include some pussy rub, whenever the opportunity arose. This segment lasted for at least 10-15 min! Sibei steam!

Next came prostrate maintenance (not juagen but 前列腺保养) for about 5 min, followed by boobs fuck. As I'm not much of a boobs person, she proceeded to do more pussy grinding while seated on me cowboy style, as I roamed her boobs. This transitioned seamlessly into fake lovemaking, by which time it was too much for me to handle, and I surrendered. She helped me clean up and once again offered to shower with/for me. As I again opted to bathe alone, she insisted on helping me to rub on the shower lotion. After shower, paid her $160+$10 (would have given $20 tips but no loose currency), and she remarked that I had given her extra and wanted to return me the additional $10. Told her to keep it and took my leave, but not before she gave me a gentle peck on the lips at the door while seeing me out.

A wonderful mix of authentic and sexy massage. A most enjoyable 120 min. Shiok to the max.

Last edited by JasonJG; 08-12-2016 at 05:54 PM.
Old 08-12-2016, 07:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 16
Tannedwolf is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTannedwolf is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by jujupie View Post
national day parade. no la. it's a typo. not suppose to be there.
Old 08-12-2016, 07:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

Today I sent some half hearted feeler SMS out to try out some well reviewed new options by bros here. Most were full or no replies. But then I got an add on WeChat from a relatively unknown new girl, whom I mistakenly added thinking she was one of the ones I texted.

After finding out she was not who I thought she was, and I asked how she got my number to add on WeChat, she stopped replying.

So just to ask other bros here, do you get these too? Are they sharing our numbers? Or are just some girls intercepting numbers posted on blacklist check groups to get any business?
Old 08-12-2016, 08:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2058 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
Going for 1st visit or rtm?

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Antong
Old 08-12-2016, 08:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8044 / Power: 11
jaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post
Today I sent some half hearted feeler SMS out to try out some well reviewed new options by bros here. Most were full or no replies. But then I got an add on WeChat from a relatively unknown new girl, whom I mistakenly added thinking she was one of the ones I texted.

After finding out she was not who I thought she was, and I asked how she got my number to add on WeChat, she stopped replying.

So just to ask other bros here, do you get these too? Are they sharing our numbers? Or are just some girls intercepting numbers posted on blacklist check groups to get any business?
I once received a text from an ML scolding me fly her aeroplane. After clarifying, she said she mixed me up with another customer. This ML I did not even text or call her before. The most likely reason that i can think of on why she got my number is she has taken over a phone that was previously owned by an ML that I have visited or texted before.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1