The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 07-06-2010, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by fedomme View Post
Bro thanks for FR and sharing, 35minutes - can not imagine in PT. so far my longest time is abt 30 minutes that is cos I'm her last customer. Will try LL as see so many good FRs on her
What??!! You mean you haven't tried Lai Lai??!!

Well, don't expect too much in the looks department, She a bit aunty-ish, but pleasant... more importantly, she's demure and slim However, after her service, I'd be hard pressed to imagine you won't want to see her again...

I know what you mean about the duration. Like I mentioned before, I also feel paiseh to be in her room for that amount of time... but really what to do.
Lai Lai, Like Janet, both have some serious foreplay repertoire and skills.

Say if you just laid there and let them do their thing - they would easily take 15-20 minutes just to finish their wide and varied foreplay patterns.. before the bonking actually begins!!! And they don't shortchange or cut corners. They just take their time seemingly oblivious to the growing queue outside their door... that's what I call professionalism!!

You just gotta try them bro... you just gotta....
Old 07-06-2010, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
old cock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Actually Bro, IMHO, weekends is ok, thing is you must have patience and time. Hell, I can wait up to an hour
Bro, I have no patience to wait,wait for an hour?no way man!anyway thanks for the info about Ann,appreciate that.Will take yr advice skip sugar(actually till now I dont have a chance to see her face yet),christ I saw her before,she have the x factor,thats y always got pple queue up for her.I remember you RTF her a few times right?shld be a good bonk too?
Old 07-06-2010, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
Hahaha bro, don't fret. Her time watching not exclusive to you only la. I handsome boy, macham Tom Cruise look-alike (haha kidding), also kenna same behaviour.

In fact, for me worse...as I was pumping her in missionary, she actually put her arm up to look at her wristwatch!!! Needless to say I won't rtf her either.

Cheers
I tried her once... didnt feel that she is a time watcher... does that mean I'm more handsome ? ... just joking In fact, after the session, we still have a small chat.

Her BBBJ is quite good.. other than that, nothing to shout about. NO AR and NO frenching.
Old 07-06-2010, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
miua55555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin36 View Post
I tried her once... didnt feel that she is a time watcher... does that mean I'm more handsome ? ... just joking In fact, after the session, we still have a small chat.

Her BBBJ is quite good.. other than that, nothing to shout about. NO AR and NO frenching.
She doesn't gimme BBBJ ... only BJ with cap on. But her BJ got many patterns one ... lie on bed BJ, sit on bed BJ and standing BJ.
Old 07-06-2010, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 15
Heil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

I know what you mean about the duration. Like I mentioned before, I also feel paiseh to be in her room for that amount of time... but really what to do.
Lai Lai, Like Janet, both have some serious foreplay repertoire and skills.

Say if you just laid there and let them do their thing - they would easily take 15-20 minutes just to finish their wide and varied foreplay patterns.. before the bonking actually begins!!! And they don't shortchange or cut corners. They just take their time seemingly oblivious to the growing queue outside their door... that's what I call professionalism!!

You just gotta try them bro... you just gotta....
I've tried LaiLai, but you did a great job on promoting for Janet here bro! Jeez! I'm sold! Gotta try, gotta try, gotta try (me keep chanting that like a mantra )
Old 07-06-2010, 11:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
old cock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dick-sons View Post
But was surprise that there was no queue in janet's room!!! Mai tu liao!!! Cheong in straightaway...
Bro u sibei heng leh,I always bio janet,but no patience to wait outside her door...
Old 08-06-2010, 12:56 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
elvinwee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey Goatslooter,

Wat 's her Rm number?
Old 08-06-2010, 01:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro thanks for FR and sharing, 35minutes - can not imagine in PT. so far my longest time is abt 30 minutes that is cos I'm her last customer. Will try LL as see so many good FRs on her
Bro fedomme, Sir thank you, thank you for your ups points. Appreciate your kindness and generosity.

If I may say so, yes, Lai Lai services is very good. Hope you can get to try so you'll have the "hands on"experience hehe.

Thank you once again Bro.

Cheers!
Old 08-06-2010, 01:13 AM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by old cock View Post
Bro, I have no patience to wait,wait for an hour?no way man!
Well Bro, my thinking is, if I got time then might as well wait, provided that in the end I will be able to achieve my objective, otherwise I go also.

Instead of going to and fro in different houses, I just stay put on my target's door. It is tiring you know, especially these days it is very hot!

So what I do while in queue? I condition my mind, relax my body and re-think my strategy, hehe.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Old 08-06-2010, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Today, extra extra horny - haha maybe yesterday never shoot out that's why

So lunch time went down to PT. Checked Janet, but she don't seem to be working today. So went to see my Moon. Because didn't cum yesterday, my dick extra sensitive... so Moon and I didn't have our usual, bonk and suck and lick till we're all sweaty and exhausted sex today. I was done within 15 minutes... hehe

After work, still half a magazine load, I re-visited PT and made a beeline for Lai Lai's room. Cool, she was not busy! Happily complained that I didn't go visit her for so long! Andyway, Lai Lai took my hint that I wanted the session really slow and sensual. And of course Lai Lai didn't disappoint.

After a long cathbath and licking my body and my nipples, ass poking and more BBBJing, I slowly pumped her - my word, why is she so tight??!! She then cowgirl me while licking my nipples more and as requested, Lai Lai dismounted and gave a really slow gentle handjob, again while licking my nipples..... up......down....up......down.......

My climax came in big heavy slow waves...every stroke of soft hands, my body contracted another wave of hot spunk and orgasmic rush... and again....and again.... and again.... it seem to last and last till I finally crescendo-ed with an explosive hit and practically shouted my out my pleasure.... Time spent: 35 minutes!! Not a single word of complaint, Lai Lai just smiled at me, happy to have given me what I wanted. What a girl!

Bro Fornicator, I'm sure you already know... Violet is back working! She just cut her hair... shorter than before
Bro U-Da-Man, what a fantastic FR! Wow!

And thank you about info on Violet, mention my name some more, I shy hehe. What I know was she is going to start work this 09 June, hmmm, she start early, good! Thank you Sir!

As for Janet, she will be on leave for a week, 10 days the most she said. I do believe I mentioned this in my FR with her.

Tomorrow, Ada H16R10 supposed to start work. FYI only.

Cheers.

Last edited by fornicator; 08-06-2010 at 01:35 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 08-06-2010, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatslooter View Post
1~2pm just after lunch? not so good for health lei.... may b next round i sh skip my lunch time after bonking then take lunch ? v frankly, till now I dont know who is Janet, Chris, Sugar, Miki, Kico.... no chance to see them at all more difficult than seeing my MP
Whenever I go for sessions, WL typical question, "eat already?" My reply, "later, after 'workout' lah". That would break the ice and start our conversation.

It is difficult for me to move, much less bonk on a full stomach. I don't know about other Bros but this is my personal observation, no offense.

Bro Goatslooter, those WLs you've mentioned are all 'ang pais'. Be patient Bro, in time you will get to meet them. I have sessions with all of them already and just lately, last Saturday to be exact I had Janet. She will be off for 1 week to 10 days from yesterday, Monday. Kiko also still on leave and will be back 02 July.

The most difficult to catch is Sugar/Imelda. I only had 1 session with her, and on that day, it was kinda' weird because no queue outside her door, so, mai tu liao! Ho-ha! Bro dick-sons taught me that, thanks Bro!

According to one of my regulars, this Sugar/Imelda opt not to get a work permit, so, she can only stay in Singapore for 2 months and off 1 month then come back again. Unlike usual practice, 6 months then go off 1 month. Somemore, Sugar/Imelda only works for like, the most, 20 days within that 2 month period.

Ultimately, strategy and timing is critical here. You must know the times when these 'ang pais' are busy. What time they start work and what time they knock off from work. So, you work it out from there. Also, you must have enough time and patience to wait, otherwise, move on.

When I went for Janet H12R08, I had to actually set a goal! Must be in PT before 12:30 pm, and I was luckily rewarded. She was working, no queue, and when the customer went out, I was next already. All this planning took me about a month! Holy crap! Can you imagine fantasizing about her for a month! It's pure fucking torture! Haha! My FR BTW is post #2614 dated 05 June.

Hope this helps. Good morning!

Cheers.
Old 08-06-2010, 09:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 15
Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thank you Bro Fornicator, wat to do got to wait patiently i m quite confident i wil make it? is the matter of time? according to Super, she said her service not bad ? This was during my first session with Super, we chatted n she disclosed.

Well, at least i still have few targets to look for....Big S, Janet, Kico ....
Old 08-06-2010, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatslooter View Post
Thank you Bro Fornicator, wat to do got to wait patiently i m quite confident i wil make it? is the matter of time? according to Super, she said her service not bad ? This was during my first session with Super, we chatted n she disclosed.

Well, at least i still have few targets to look for....Big S, Janet, Kico ....
Good things come to those who wait, I always say.

Yes, if you have the patience and correct timing, you will make it, I did! And Bro, everything is a matter of time. If you happen to catch your target on a matter of chance, then lucky you, make sure not to let it pass, take it, it's yours!

Super lives up to her "call sign" for her super good services. No argument about that.

Cheers.
Old 08-06-2010, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Ups you back with my 1 humble point.

Cheers
Old 08-06-2010, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heil Hitler View Post
Gotta try, gotta try, gotta try (me keep chanting that like a mantra
What!!?? You haven't tried Janet??!!

Just a word of caution bro.... when you walk around PT chanting that mantra, try mentally doing it. Don't actually say it out loud...people might think you have gone totally gila from too much bonking hahaha

Cheers
PS. Damn all this talk about Janet I also buay tahan... now got to impatiently wait till she comes back....sigh
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1