The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
japantvb

Old 10-06-2005, 03:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 22
Van Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to behold
Re: Beijing Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69er
Believe me, Beijing isn't that great. But it is definately better than Suzhou for sure.

And believe me, Tianjing girls looks pretty but you don't want to have a Tianjing girl friend.
bro wah lau i m stuck in suzhou leh... i m having some fun in suzhou and if BJ is better, man wat fun can i have there?!!?

actually i think it's quite gd to have a suzhou/jiangsu gf bcos they r quite 温柔 and not so attitude n milder, but Tianjin girls look hotter leh... but why not a Tianjin gf? dont tell me it's the proverbial northern girl thingy?
Old 11-06-2005, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 23
suckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Basten
dont tell me it's the proverbial northern girl thingy?
pardon me for my ignorance but what proverbial thing is it?

AhLongSanJr, hymoh, roman city, onlytellu, Imate, HornyYoungBoy07, Playman, kingx3

thanks to those who help me reach my 555 mark, do leave behind your nick

banned freeloader:
DEADmaninc
-------------------------------------------
u like my new slut in my avatar?
Old 13-06-2005, 10:47 PM
Samster

Van Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by suckerll
pardon me for my ignorance but what proverbial thing is it?
the northern girls r normally more aggressive, with a more straightforward attitude. the northeastern chinese girls, those from harbin etc r typical of this character, bcos it descends from their nomadic tribal culture of the past.
Old 13-06-2005, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
the northern girls r normally more aggressive, with a more straightforward attitude. the northeastern chinese girls, those from harbin etc r typical of this character, bcos it descends from their nomadic tribal culture of the past.
Bro VB,

You might be correct. But, from my humble number of years in China, the northern girls, appear very outright and straight, but are very scheming and agreesive. Wen Zhou girls are smart and also scheming. Hahaha... You know my favourite right.... Sichuan Girls.

Just came back from Sichuan, and been visited by two ex-friends from there for friendship bonks.

My 2 cent worth

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 13-06-2005, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuTonRen
Bro VB,

You might be correct. But, from my humble number of years in China, the northern girls, appear very outright and straight, but are very scheming and agreesive. Wen Zhou girls are smart and also scheming. Hahaha... You know my favourite right.... Sichuan Girls.

Just came back from Sichuan, and been visited by two ex-friends from there for friendship bonks.

My 2 cent worth
bro, Wen Zhou isn't it in Zhejiang instead? they also very scheming ah? i met a few of them, it seems Wen zhou is quite a city like Suzhou for at least the few i have met looks more modern n trendy.
Old 14-06-2005, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
bro, Wen Zhou isn't it in Zhejiang instead? they also very scheming ah? i met a few of them, it seems Wen zhou is quite a city like Suzhou for at least the few i have met looks more modern n trendy.
Bro,

Wen Zhou people are everywhere in the world where there is opportunity to earn money. In Paris, the Chinese community is mainly made up of Wen Zhou people. They are great merchants and of course smart. I met one recently in Shanghai, who tried to squeeze more money than usual for a night out. She was not smart enough to assume that I was new in China. This was just one of the many examples.

Regards

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 14-06-2005, 08:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 23
suckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
northern girls r normally more aggressive, with a more straightforward attitude. the northeastern chinese girls, those from harbin etc r typical of this character, bcos it descends from their nomadic tribal culture of the past.
thanks for the clarification

AhLongSanJr, hymoh, roman city, onlytellu, Imate, HornyYoungBoy07, Playman, kingx3

thanks to those who help me reach my 555 mark, do leave behind your nick

banned freeloader:
DEADmaninc
-------------------------------------------
u like my new slut in my avatar?
Old 14-06-2005, 10:12 AM
rockcage

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Talking Re: Beijing Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramon
3 girls x $1000 rmb for fucking = 3000rmb
2 girls x $ 400 rmb for time and massage = 800rmb
1 girl x $700 rmb for time and massage
total damage = 4500rmb
total time spent = 4 hrs on 1 girl and 3 hrs on girls

ok, gotta go now, they said the Banana club is nice, so let's see what I'm going to bring back later.

Hmmm....what can i say? You are rich, bro!
Anyhow, FL in Beijing's hotel charge is more expensive than those FL outside, coz they need to pay certain percentage to the spa/HC/hotel....
There are so many places to cheong in Beijing, ranging from RMB300 to RMB5000! Like Passion in Sheraton Hotel, the FL there are all model look, super elegant, but will cost you a damage of RMB500 for chatting, RMB3000 to cheong and RMB5000 to overnight....
So, bro, paying RMB4500 is still kinda worth it for a foursome....
Old 14-06-2005, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
ultra88man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuTonRen
Bro ultra88man,

Well said. I always have doubt in people paying little amount or FOC (worst) to get great girls, or looking for GFE.Hahaha....

Hay, I shall be in Beijing from during the first week of July, will you be there? If not, can help to introduce or not.

I have left the Beijing scene for more than 3 years already, and have become a newbie there.

Regards
Bro PTR,

I will be in hainan from 30Jun-2Jul ... thereafter, i am planning a trip to BJ in Jul, hope i can make it to meet you there. anyway, you can always call me if you need info ... i will point you to the RIGHT directions !!!

take care !!
Old 14-06-2005, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold

There is this website for out call girls in Beijing, just to share with all of you.
Their rate are 1200RMB for 60 mins and 1600RMB for 90 mins. The gals aged from 20 to 24 years.

http://www.clublee.net/

gigantic_tk
Old 14-06-2005, 12:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
genghisk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To all Bros in Beijin,
I will be going to Beijin this coming weekend. I need recommendation on hotel. I m looking for hotel around 200 to 300rmb plus range of hotel. Any bros here can help to give some info ?? Thanks.
Old 14-06-2005, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold

For more economical bonk, follows the local chinese ways. The link
recommended some good places in beijing for sexual activities.

Beijing Kangtau

Only for those who can read chinese.

gigantic_tk
Old 16-06-2005, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 20
marji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to behold

Might be moving over to beijing for a couple of years next month.

Lived there for a year back in 2001 and haven't been there since.....

Do hope to hook up with some bros who's there for some fun ya.....

See ya guys soon!
Old 26-06-2005, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
tokyoboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

beijing bros,

could any of you let me know where i can find a high-end HC in beijing? there are plenty of real nice ones in shanghai (eg, city sauna in the golden bell building), with great sauna facilities, cute meimeis for ear picking, foot massage, HJ. not looking for FJ at the HC as i would head to the k's for that but someplace nice, clean with good service. there was one at the basement of landmark towers but that is shutdown and taken over by the ktv. the ones at wangfujing grand hotel and tianlun dynasty are all FJ places with limited facilities and services. shish. . .just looking for a nice place to relax in the afternoon.

thanks in advance.

TB
Old 26-06-2005, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
tamelio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi +++yoboy,

I share the same interest as you , prefer a nice , cozy sauna that provide good massage with happy endings ! City sauna in shanghai is also my favorite. As for Beijing, recently I just discouvered this place called Regency Massage, similar standard with City Sauna, great girls , tried 88 , she is real good ! also tried 89 before, not as experienced but very GFE too.

Regency is located in #39, Yen Sha xiao tian lu, next to the Tong Hai seafood restaurant in Chao Yang district

enjoy

tom
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1