The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GINA, grace, hookersclub

Old 06-03-2018, 07:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 8
PeanutJelly is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPeanutJelly is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPeanutJelly is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurosaki123 View Post
Just had a session with Jasmine from soi69.

Miscommunication with Okt about hotel. Location was central. I think it was a new hot hotel. Toilet was small. Jasmine speak flient english and she know some korean as she stay at korea for 3 years+.

Look: was a bit different from photo. But still acceptable. Better than some girls.

Body/ height: she was around 163cm. 52kg+/-. She was hot.

Boob: Enchanced. Im not into it. She gave me a good boob fuck.

Bj: she was fucking good in this. She like to suck ur lil bro make it wet than continue with boob fuck. Can facefuck her.

DFK: she smoke. French non stop.

Fj: she is a commando type. She can ride too. If you like commando girl. Shes the one you like. She will ask for change possition. Had doggie, missionary, lotus, cowgirl with her. After 1st shot she gave me a strong massage. Her massage was profesional!. Must try tho.

Attitude: willing to please. no give me black face when i fuck her dam long.

Communication: no problem with her.

Rtf: for sure. If vitamin M allow.
Totally agree with you . Had the similar experience with you. Will rtf her this saturday and sunday. Thanks OKT
Old 06-03-2018, 08:02 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 7
Kurosaki123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKurosaki123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKurosaki123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeanutJelly View Post
Totally agree with you . Had the similar experience with you. Will rtf her this saturday and sunday. Thanks OKT
You may buy her some som tum( mango salad) extra spicy for her. She's been having 7-11 food for days.
Old 06-03-2018, 08:14 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
Apshamed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Regent lust's Min

Her service level is fucking awesome. Not exaggerating but it's really very very good. Heavenly technique couple with the burning desire to service.

Her looks is the same as what has been posted in the photos with some slight blemish, still a pretty face. No problem making love with girl like this, in fact more than willing

Will shower together in and out and in between.

Ok now to her BBBJ! I heard many people saying about how good her BBBJ is and to be honest before I tried her I am thinking how good can a BBBJ get. FJ is my thing. So I tried Min... She BBBJ, lick my shaft, hand job me and going up my ass with her tongue. Honestly initially it was a bit weird, I am usually more of a giver than a receiver. But I relax this time and want to see how good she is. She continued doing her combo while giving me stares right into my face occasionally until the final moment that I cum inside her mouth and she still suck and lick it like a lollipop. This is my first cum in mouth of my life, never tried knew the feeling was so much better than cumming in a FJ.

Now I agree with what others said, her bbbj is really easily one of the best in town.

I tried fucking her the 2nd round. So we just did like how I normally would and after cowgirl she gave me a sheepish look and stroke my dick with her hands and remove my condom (inside me I was thinking wtf!) then she went down to gave me a bbbj again and then lie beside me and handjob me while I was grabbing her more than B boobs. When she noticed I was damn hard already she reach for the condom and cap me once again and I literally unleashed the beast inside me and fucked her hard and cum in missionary.

I think I just got my best cum of my life in the short 90 mins. Min is defiantly not overrated by the other bros after I experienced it myself.

5 ***** from me!
Old 06-03-2018, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 19
VOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud of

FR (Persia) - Lust Vegas
First time try this stable
Looks: 7/10
GFE: 7/10 (Able to converse in English, 3rd time here in SG)
BJ: 7.5/10 (Sensual, with condom on, btw, I left 2 durex condom there, hence benefit the other bro whom gonna up her)
FJ: x1, finished in doggy
Massage: 7/10 (Not bad)
RTF: too many trees out there, so prolly no.
She will be back BKK on 13 Mar as what she says, so give it a try if u wanna up a slight eurasian gal.
Thanks Bro Vegas for the arrangement, nice apartment witu attached bathroom.
Old 06-03-2018, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Fatbear99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alien6969 View Post
Is the look syt?
Wonder how to market with seeing face
She's not the SYT look. But definitely will grow on you. At least that's what happen to me.
Old 06-03-2018, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 14
pearx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpearx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpearx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpearx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

TRL JANNY

Looks 8/10 PRETTY with slight blemishes
Boobs: 9/10 36C big enough to grab. Enhanced
BJ: 9/10 took her time to service
FJ: 9/10 willing to accommodate all position
Gfe: 9/10 great gfe, not a time watcher very cheerful and always smiling.

Strongly recommended.
Old 06-03-2018, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2559 / Power: 10
logmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond repute

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=683017
FR for Val from sex sense
First time trying the OKT and the response is fast and instructive. Location is not near to MRT but central
Val is not first time to SG and was under different OKT last few times. She is def a gem not to miss, hardworking and polite and very service oriented.
Look: 8/10, demure look and growing on you.
Body: 9/10, slim, leggy and no tummy, nicely enhances soft C cup.
Pussy: 9/10, nicely trimmed and no smell
Frenching: 10/10, like no tomorrow
Painting and fingering: 10/10, very responsive and come like no tomorrow
FJ: 10/10, opted for 1 hour session and non stop action over many positions for the whole session. Crazy rider and must try doggy. Came at the last minute at the end of full hour session, very Sexified.
RTF: no doubt and Bros to treat her nicely and you will not regret.
Old 06-03-2018, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 8
XIAODING is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXIAODING is a Helpful and Caring Samster

CANDY @ BANGKOK-GEMS
Got some free time before my next meeting so wanted to find a girl to release. More than 2 week liao so buay tong. Fast and quick reply from OKT. Solid recommendation as well. When I went in I was quite surprised because Candy looks absolutely amazing.Was quite a good surprise because last few bonks really cmi. (Hand itchy go test laksaboy again after bad bonk from dome 2 then kena bad one again fuck. Don't go laksaboy bros all fucked up)

Face: 8/10
Body: 9/10 I sibei like long legs esp when put over your shoulders shiok. Boobs quite obvious fake la but I'm not boobs person
Service: 8/10 solid service. Massaged in between 2 shots. Bbbj can be improved. But she made me rock hard for the two shots lick me everywhere.
Fj: 7/10 only tried missionary and her riding me. Pussy tight but can be more experienced.

Confirm you wow when you go see her. You see her already sure know what I'm talking about.
Old 06-03-2018, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 9
Karasuno is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKarasuno is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKarasuno is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Mandy from RP

OKT - responsive and friendly. So far haven’t let me down yet.
Location - Near MRT, easy to find, room ok but not great, shower is separated
Looks 8/10 fair skin, a tad too much make-up, very similar to photo, cute dimples, some tattoos, a bit of tummy fat but overall very slim
GFE 8/10 somewhere between SOP and friendly. Not much of a talker. Knows a little English and smiles often at what I say
Boobs 7/10 nice size but not a fan of enhanced ones
Pussy 9/10 not shaven, has a little bush, just the way I like
Bbbj 10/10 one of the better ones in this game. Spent a good amount of time licking my balls before starting to dt, almost cim too fast
FJ 8/10 wasn’t really wet so asked me to stop so she can put ky. Not much movements on her part. I was doing all the work but to be fair she asked if I want her to get on top, but too late... was almost close to finishing atm.

RTF - want to try other girls first, but it’s near to home so may return for the bj

Overall, a pleasant bonking experience

Just my opinions, your mileage may vary
Old 06-03-2018, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
makeitorbreak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurosaki123 View Post
You may buy her some som tum( mango salad) extra spicy for her. She's been having 7-11 food for days.
Som tam ped-ped. (Papaya salad)
Old 06-03-2018, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 748 / Power: 12
Ghost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost24 View Post
Hi Bros! here's another FR, belated FR more like, session was on 02/03/2018

Had a Session with Dove from AA.
Disclaimer: This FR is based solely on my views and experience, individuals might differ.

Location and Room - shall not comment on location, but its accessible, Bros who visit this stable should know where.
RTF for dove on the 5th, session same as the first but GFE more gao since she recognized me, this time made use of the chair in the room xD
Old 06-03-2018, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 15
tissuebox2 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertissuebox2 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertissuebox2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by XIAODING View Post
CANDY @ BANGKOK-GEMS
Got some free time before my next meeting so wanted to find a girl to release. More than 2 week liao so buay tong. Fast and quick reply from OKT. Solid recommendation as well. When I went in I was quite surprised because Candy looks absolutely amazing.Was quite a good surprise because last few bonks really cmi. (Hand itchy go test laksaboy again after bad bonk from dome 2 then kena bad one again fuck. Don't go laksaboy bros all fucked up)

Face: 8/10
Body: 9/10 I sibei like long legs esp when put over your shoulders shiok. Boobs quite obvious fake la but I'm not boobs person
Service: 8/10 solid service. Massaged in between 2 shots. Bbbj can be improved. But she made me rock hard for the two shots lick me everywhere.
Fj: 7/10 only tried missionary and her riding me. Pussy tight but can be more experienced.

Confirm you wow when you go see her. You see her already sure know what I'm talking about.
if this FR is really true then you're lucky. i was deciding between candy and Julie and unfortunately settled for Julie.
so different from pic and had to reject. disappointed as i have seen many good reviews about this stable? dunno why i kena this.
Old 07-03-2018, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
InstantToxic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Deen - TEERUKLOVER dated 7/3/18 (afternoon)

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=683051

Look: 8.5/10 Minimal photoshop in place because she look exactly as posted with quite a seductive cfm face in real life
Body: 8/10 Slim and tall with fair white silky skin.
Boobs: 8.5/10 Bigger than my hands can hold, natural soft and bouncy.
Painting: 8/10 Allow, in fact I think she enjoy it judging from the juice that come oozing out from her pussy.
Frenching: 7.5/10 Allow, kiss or french. No rejections.
BBBJ: 8/10 Slow & sensual type that fits her character just right.
FJ: 9/10 VERY TIGHT, difficult to hold for long inside her due to her tightness. Lot's of soft moans during penetration.
GFE: 8/10 Friendly and accommodating, can speak english. Very cfm face and fun character.
Old 07-03-2018, 02:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 9
Moonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to behold

Janny - Teeruklover

This photo really caught my attention so without hesitation, I went ahead and make a booking with her. Luckily, I am not disappointed when I saw her. In fact, it's like 95% resemblance with the photo, just some filter from camera app which almost every would thai girl use.

This girl has a strong gfe with decent level of english, since I entered the door she gave me a feeling that she is dedicating the whole session to be serving me wholeheartedly. Sweet smile and cheerful attitude. Seen before many chio looking FL but after payment their service and attitude straightaway went downhill, Janny is defiantly not someone like that.

She has got a slim curvy body with smooth fair skin even by chinese standard. Melons are man-made but soft to fonder and well done by Mr doctor. BBBJ was slow and steady with licking of shaft in between and good suction. Pussy was clean and odourless and she get wet with little effort. FJ was conducted without any use of KY and my favourite position with her is in doggie where I gently smack her bouncy ass and grope her boobs. She was tight enough to have my condom slipped out when I pull it out to change into other position. Despite I love her to be in doggie position, I think her favourite was missionary because she will automatically come and hug, kiss and french me in this position.

Overall, I would rate this as a 8.5/10 session for her strong gfe and good communication. The tightness of her pussy and bouncy ass help contributes to the rating too.
Old 07-03-2018, 03:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tommyl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone got any fr for Alice and Fionn from LV?
Thank you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1