The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-07-2006, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 23
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Geylang's $40 Thai Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by shit8
should be house 19 =)
think u too long bo cheong L8 liao bro
Old 28-07-2006, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Lao LEE is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by shit8
should be house 18 =)
House 19. Isn't this the house with the murder case? The murdered WL40 was supposed to be Thai but was later found out to Burmese as she had slithered in with a fake passport. Heard the coffeeshop people at GL lament the passing of the WL who had a model stature and was quite chio.

Just curious, anyone has any idea which floor and room in this house belonged to the murdered WL?
Old 28-07-2006, 11:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
Barca is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lao LEE
House 19. Isn't this the house with the murder case? The murdered WL40 was supposed to be Thai but was later found out to Burmese as she had slithered in with a fake passport. Heard the coffeeshop people at GL lament the passing of the WL who had a model stature and was quite chio.

Just curious, anyone has any idea which floor and room in this house belonged to the murdered WL?

??!!
Old 29-07-2006, 12:30 AM
Samster

If I recall correctly, the murdered WL was G23. She only had a couple of days more before she ORD. It was a robbery cum murder commited by spurned Chinaman tirak.

It was also because of this case, just recently several WL40s from other Lors and Hses were sent home prematurely for coming in with fake passports and had to continue their work in squalor back home or elsewhere due to lack of funds for their housing &/or supermarket/boutique/hair saloon projects.

PS: Its Hungry Ghost Festival month, so please don't play pranks on the OKTs and the WL40s there by looking at the tank and saying you want G23. I also don't think her tag has been handed over to anyone yet.
Old 29-07-2006, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
niceday deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

L8H19G18

Name Lali
Age 26
Look 8/10 (look like HK actress Guan Zi Ling)
Body 7/10 34C 26 36 (meaty type)
Boobs C (firm)
BJ 7/10 (hardworking)
FJ 7/10 (Shy Type)
Overall service 7/10
Old 29-07-2006, 04:14 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1345 / Power: 21
shit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdi813
think u too long bo cheong L8 liao bro
oh yah hor..no lah..i saw wrongly..i saw as lorong 18..haha..blur me..paiseh paiseh

Member of SBF's Tiko's Club #48

Conquered List:

Alot...

Ok time for a New List :
VP: Elina

To up list:
Old 30-07-2006, 05:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
yuenlong is Cool - loads of Potential

went down to m.s for a drink with my buddy.after that decided to go for some tom-yam gal.reach there at bout 330am.very dissapointed,most houses were closed.then go and recce lorong 18,only house 14,16,18 and 30 still open but the gals there are limited as most of them are working.went to house 30,only 1 gal and my buddy took her.and so i waited there for more gals to finish work.10 mins later saw 2 girls coming out of their rooms and 1 caught my eyes.she is gal15.she is quited tanned,typical thai look,very seductive face,quite leggy too.i was thinking:"should i wait a bit longer or just take her?"then the OKT said better take now if not they will be closing soon.hence i paid up at the counter and off i went into the room with gal15.here is the FR on gal15:
looks:8/10
boobs:B(not busty type)
bathroom skills:6/10(nothing to shout about)
catbath;9/10(1 of the best i had,she will lick you starting from your nipple,then up to your ears,then all the way down.shiok man!)
hj:8/10(im a hj lover,she will tickle ur dick until you get very high)
bj:with condom 8/10(allowed to finger her w/o any objection)
fj:9/10(like doing with gf like that.i started off by licking her breast to get her high,after that can see that she is already high,then continue to **** her.she moans and thats it.)
after that since still got a bit of time left,tkss a while on the bed with her and exchange some hugs,manage to kiss her on the lips without her retaliating.after that went to shower together with her.change up and left the room.
rtf:yes
Old 30-07-2006, 06:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Jintu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to Mohammad Sultan to chiong with a buddy after that was feeling horny so decided to head down to
Geylang for a bonk. Looked around a few houses before settling for L18H30G10 as the rest
house were closed. Below is my fr on her

Nameunno
Looks:5/10
Boobs:Small and Saggy
Catbath: 1/10 (lasted for 5 secs)
Frenching: Not allowed
Fingering: not allowed
BJ: Lousy 3/10 (no initiative like no interest)
fj: No initiative (like a dead fish)
Overall: 2/10 (total waste of money)
RTF: NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!

Bros please avoid her at all cost, total waste of money.
Old 30-07-2006, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 22
holicks deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyholicks deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

was early for an appointment with another bro to go cheong at BS. so decided to take a tour of GL to pass time.
gals in lor 6 & 8 did not catch my eye except for some of the ladies in L8H19. they do some hv some lookers in there (my opinion).
but decided to go to my regular L18H38 instead. reached there and was glad to see G88 available. still as slim & pretty as ever. immediately made my bro stand up to notice her in her sexy dressing. paid for my session and went for a good time. she's a popular gal. was told that i am already her 5th customer when its only in the mid afternoon. guess you bros are really attracted to her too. shower was normal, just washing up. proceeded to the bed and she gave me a body massage, and was giving my lil bro a handjob. after a while, its time for a blowjob. her bj skills were nothing to shout about. ptoceeded to fj and basically finished off in missionary style. overall a pretty babe, with average skills.
Old 31-07-2006, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4702 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Saw the report on "Guan Zi Ling"

Sucker for her kinda looks so made my way down to L8H19 juz now.

She was in a red one piece dress and looks absolutely delicious..esp for those of you who like a meatier version of Guan Zi Ling.

Went up to the room. Quite shy and quiet.. maybe doesn't speak much english. Anyway, she has been in Sing for 7 mths. FR below

Looks: 8.5/10 (My kinda girl)
Body: 35C 27 35 (est)
BJ: Not too bad. Got some suction. 7/10.
FJ: Accomodating and allow kissing if you ask(no frenching) 7/10
RTF: Yes...
Old 02-08-2006, 02:49 AM
bitchboy

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Thumbs down Re: Geylang's $40 Thai Reports

First FR.
L18H38G99

Went Geylang walk walk see see... lots of PRC .. but dun haf so much cash so find Cat$40.. went into L18H38G99 saw this looker G99, asked for her and paid. went into the room, as per normal, strip and bath.. den go to bed. started catbathing. but totally sucks. tried touching nipple.. she pushed my hands away.. touching her bush.. pull away.. ask for her name.. gime a face..
catbath already blowjob with condom, around 5mins later, came on top of me and ride. after pumping around 5mins request for change of position she gave me a reply - relax, no time, make u cum. damn pissed off already.. tried to pump a bit while riding.. push me down, dun let me pump. just kept arousing my dickhead.. pussy quite tight also.. (or is it too long nv cheong) haha..
maybe u guys would wanna avoid this girl ? or try @ ur own risk..

Looks 8/10
Catbath 4/10
Fingering - No
Frenching - No
BJ 6/10 (lots of slurping sounds)
FJ 3/10 (start with riding, end with riding, 1 position all the way) WTF MAN!

Overall 3/10
RTF - NO
Old 02-08-2006, 09:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
1022koair deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitchboy
First FR.
L18H38G99

Went Geylang walk walk see see... lots of PRC .. but dun haf so much cash so find Cat$40.. went into L18H38G99 saw this looker G99, asked for her and paid. went into the room, as per normal, strip and bath.. den go to bed. started catbathing. but totally sucks. tried touching nipple.. she pushed my hands away.. touching her bush.. pull away.. ask for her name.. gime a face..
catbath already blowjob with condom, around 5mins later, came on top of me and ride. after pumping around 5mins request for change of position she gave me a reply - relax, no time, make u cum. damn pissed off already.. tried to pump a bit while riding.. push me down, dun let me pump. just kept arousing my dickhead.. pussy quite tight also.. (or is it too long nv cheong) haha..
maybe u guys would wanna avoid this girl ? or try @ ur own risk..

Looks 8/10
Catbath 4/10
Fingering - No
Frenching - No
BJ 6/10 (lots of slurping sounds)
FJ 3/10 (start with riding, end with riding, 1 position all the way) WTF MAN!

Overall 3/10
RTF - NO
Told you guys before to avoid G99 of this house.
Old 02-08-2006, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3397 / Power: 21
sianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1022koair
Told you guys before to avoid G99 of this house.
Bros beware that G19 and G99 the no will keep on changing among the Gal, I actually bonk G19 B4, but recently spot the change in no.. :
Old 02-08-2006, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
1022koair deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In that case, better not go to this house till they clear all their "OLD" stock
Old 02-08-2006, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sianren
Bros beware that G19 and G99 the no will keep on changing among the Gal, I actually bonk G19 B4, but recently spot the change in no.. :
I think its because they look quite identical, I was almost fooled as well but G99 and G19 can be differentiated by the gate tattoo above the 'forest'.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1