The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-05-2009, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 401 / Power: 20
reuters is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreuters is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreuters is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreuters is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreuters is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by microking View Post
So for those HK350 one can trust the photo? Dunno if I willing to pay HK1000 enough or not leh
Hit rate not too good.
Old 25-05-2009, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 19
fulham is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfulham is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by microking View Post
So for those HK350 one can trust the photo? Dunno if I willing to pay HK1000 enough or not leh
Hi Bro, if you see a pretty decent looking girl @141 for HKD350, 80% is fake.(20% true because I read some reports from 141, seems true) When you reached the place...most likely you see someone old, or the face not to your liking...from my personal experience 10/10 times all cmi.

HKD1000 for overnight...I guess most 141 walkups will take it.
Old 26-05-2009, 02:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by reuters View Post
Just tried this link but the gal is a different one. However, the gal I took is reasonable in looks & service. There are 2 there today. Damage as per link.
$»´ä¤@¼Ó¤@ªA°È¥x(SEX141.COM)
HK$250 for full service. In Hong Kong consider damn cheap liao wor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fulham View Post
Hi Bro, if you see a pretty decent looking girl @141 for HKD350, 80% is fake.(20% true because I read some reports from 141, seems true) When you reached the place...most likely you see someone old, or the face not to your liking...from my personal experience 10/10 times all cmi.

HKD1000 for overnight...I guess most 141 walkups will take it.
Haha bro long time never see you post here. Remember I called you in Hong Kong some months back? Benefited from your Huang Gang border and SZ info. I found out there's a MTR Station (Fu Tian Kou An) there. Very convenient man.

Hope to jio you out for coffee very soon. I still have your number. Hope it's still the same. Take care. HK and SZ rocks.
Old 27-05-2009, 04:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 23
hplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of light

sz better.. in terms of service and the food is cheap also..
Old 27-05-2009, 06:45 AM
Samster

reuters is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreuters is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreuters is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreuters is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreuters is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
打工仔 can only afford cheap thrills.
Old 28-05-2009, 01:33 AM
Samster

Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
打工仔 can only afford cheap thrills.
Yes 打工仔 like us can only afford value for money deals. Where got RMB2500/S$550 daily cheong budget in China like the CASH KINGS out there? LOL.

Dedicate this song to all 打工仔!

Old 28-05-2009, 07:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yes 打工仔 like us can only afford value for money deals. Where got RMB2500/S$550 daily cheong budget in China like the CASH KINGS out there? LOL.

Hahaha. My Fav song.
Heading up to SZ for 端午节 holiday.
Happy 端午节 to all.
Old 28-05-2009, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 19
fulham is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfulham is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hi bro stark,

yeah of course i remember......see you around hehe...enjoy..

Quote:

Haha bro long time never see you post here. Remember I called you in Hong Kong some months back? Benefited from your Huang Gang border and SZ info. I found out there's a MTR Station (Fu Tian Kou An) there. Very convenient man.

Hope to jio you out for coffee very soon. I still have your number. Hope it's still the same. Take care. HK and SZ rocks.
Old 29-05-2009, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 20
tcrecruit is one of the Best!tcrecruit is one of the Best!tcrecruit is one of the Best!

Any bros going to HK or have good lobang in HK, kindly PM me.. :-) not much activity in this thread recently...
Old 29-05-2009, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

OMG!!! This is sooo old school!!! I love it!!!
Old 30-05-2009, 04:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hahaha. My Fav song.
Heading up to SZ for 端午节 holiday.
Happy 端午节 to all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post

OMG!!! This is sooo old school!!! I love it!!!
Too bad Hong Kong does not make such movies any more. Any movies by the Hui brothers are funny as hell.

Old 30-05-2009, 08:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Too bad Hong Kong does not make such movies any more. Any movies by the Hui brothers are funny as hell.
totally agreed with u, bro ....
i enjoy everyone of it from the Hui Brothers ... 鬼馬雙星; 天才與白痴; 半斤八兩; 賣身契; 摩登保鏢; 最佳拍檔 series ...
Old 31-05-2009, 01:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Gunner2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

端午节holiday on Thursday, so went cheonging with a few SG friends here in HK.

As usual, head for TST. The place was quite empty, only a couple of rooms were taken up.

Mummy brought in some swee swee gals. Mine was young, only 20 but average-looking, I tot the looks were normal, small boobs and so asked for a change but Mummy told me to keep her. "You die die must try!" She insisted.

She was damn right. A little chilli padi and really full of actions. We were downing glasses and glasses of chivas on the rocks and she still damn okay. She took the initiative to engage me in tongue war and allowed auto roaming the entire night.

After which, we headed for San Diego Hotel in Jordan. Quickly took the keys and went into our room.

She is a real chilli padi. She basically ripped off my clothes, and started to engulf my little brother. Having drunk quite a few glasses, my little brother was quite hard-on and refused to submit.

"今晚, 要强奸你."

"谁怕谁. 让我带上小雨伞,跟你拼了.."

I pull on the CD and started to ramp her. The moaning was best and she was very responsive, making every attempt to meet my thrusts.

Before long, I fired my first round and collapsed onto her. The little chilli padi refused to let me rest. She turned me around, took out the CD and started to give my little brother another bj. At the same time, her fingers were actively giving my asshole a gentle, tickish massage.

I got turned on pretty fast again. She put on another CD and pulled me to the front of the mirror, indicating that she wanted me to ramp her doggie infront of the mirror. Wow, first time, a gal giving me instructions on her preference.

I grabbed her tits, small but still a handful and banged in as hard as I could.

"太爽了. 我要, 你要给我...."

The second time lasted much longer and I was already sweating from the vigourous exercise. Really shiok feeling, seeing yourself ramping a little young gal and her so responsive, shouting my name and calling me "爱人"

I came for the second time in the night. This time, I was totally shacked out.

While she took her shower, I laid on the bed and took a nap.

Having a beautiful sleep but was suddenly woken up by something rubbing on my little brother. I opened my eyes and saw her mastabuting my little brother with her panties.

"我要你的子孙在我的小爱剿."

This is really one wild chick. I got hard-on and we embraced each other like long time lovers. She gave me another bj and indicated that she wanted me to shoot into her mouth this time.

I reached for my handphone and took a couple of nice shots with her lustful eyes engulfing my little brothers.

Did not take a long time before I emptied my millions of "sons" into her mouth.

I was drained.

We showered and went to have breakfast at a nearby 茶餐厅.

Before we parted, we agreed to meet next week. Intend to bring her to Macau for a short weekend holiday..Will update all bros here.
Old 31-05-2009, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunner2000 View Post
"今晚, 要强奸你."

"谁怕谁. 让我带上小雨伞,跟你拼了.."

"太爽了. 我要, 你要给我...."

The second time lasted much longer and I was already sweating from the vigourous exercise. Really shiok feeling, seeing yourself ramping a little young gal and her so responsive, shouting my name and calling me "爱人"

Having a beautiful sleep but was suddenly woken up by something rubbing on my little brother. I opened my eyes and saw her mastabuting my little brother with her panties.

"我要你的子孙在我的小爱剿."
Well done bro! I like those lines. Dirty talking adds in more fun. Is this a local or PRC chick?

Lately lots of well written erotic FRs in HK thread.
Old 02-06-2009, 07:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 611 / Power: 20
Risis is a name known to allRisis is a name known to allRisis is a name known to allRisis is a name known to allRisis is a name known to allRisis is a name known to all

Quote:
Well done bro! I like those lines. Dirty talking adds in more fun. Is this a local or PRC chick?

Lately lots of well written erotic FRs in HK thread.
haha looks like HK got more chiongsters nowadays!
tony when are you in HK? thought last time you said you were coming?
hahahha

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1