The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 12-05-2007, 01:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold
Re: Chelsea FC - Supporters' Rally

Sheva: I can be a Prem hit

ANDRIY SHEVCHENKO has pleaded for time to show he can be a Premiership star.

AC Milan are willing to buy back the £30million Chelsea misfit this summer.

But Shevchenko insisted: “I just want people to leave me the time to acclimatise, to get my bearings and then you will see.

“I do not regret my decision to leave Milan. It was down to me and I thought about it deeply.

“I knew it would be hard adapting to Chelsea after so many years in Milan.

“It’s a new club, a new life and I am not the first man to have trouble adapting to the Premiership.

“I like London a lot and feel good there. I am learning a new culture and a new way of living.”

Blues boss Jose Mourinho is believed to have lost patience with the Ukrainian striker’s laboured attempts to succeed.

And co-striker Didier Drogba accused him earlier this season of being too selfish to form a durable partnership.

But Shevchenko, 30, added: “I have never doubted my ability to find my best form again. When I arrived at Chelsea, I was coming off a difficult season with Milan.

“Then I played at the World Cup where I left a lot of energy behind. I’ve had trouble recovering since the start of the Premiership.”

Shevchenko denied he had an uneasy relationship with Drogba.

He said: “Football is a team game above all and we are both working to attain the same goal.

“Didier is having a terrific season and I am delighted about it. It’s teamwork, though.

“He and I have very different playing styles. That’s what explains why we don’t have the same scoring statistics.

“But we are after the same objective — winning for the team and for our fans.

“How we play is not my problem, but the manager’s.

“A great manager is someone who gets all his men to play together, to get them working for the good of the team. That is exactly what Jose Mourinho is succeeding in doing.”

drink Coke...save water
Old 13-05-2007, 01:27 AM
Samster

JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Mour's a bore says Real chief

JOSE MOURINHO has been told his brand of football is not exciting enough for Real Madrid — by the club’s president.

Bernabeu kingpin Ramon Calderon stuck the boot in at the end of a torrid fortnight for the self-proclaimed Special One.

Mourinho’s Chelsea have already been dumped out of the Champions League by Liverpool and lost their Premiership crown to Manchester United.

Mourinho and former Germany star Bernd Schuster are in the running to be boss at Madrid next season.

And Calderon declared: “Between Schuster and Mourinho I’d stick with Schuster.

“I like his style of football more, it’s more in accord with the taste of the Bernabeu.”

Former Real midfielder Schuster underlined his credentials to replace Fabio Capello as his Getafe side thumped Barcelona 4-0 on Thursday night to reach the Spanish Cup final.

Mourinho has been criticised in recent weeks for resorting to route one football as his hopes of an unprecedented Quadruple have crashed.

And Liverpool chief executive Rick Parry taunted that £500million was a lot of money to spend just to win the Carling Cup.

Chelsea could still land the FA Cup. But Mourinho claims the Blues can still hold their heads high even if they fail to beat Manchester United in next Saturday’s final.

He said: “Is it important to end the season on a high? It depends what you mean by high. Maybe for you a high means winning the FA Cup. For me a high can have a different meaning.

“It could be a player who can look to himself and analyse what he did during the season and realise he gave everything he could give for the team.

“I think anyway, whatever happens in the FA Cup final, we finish on a high. But of course if you can win the competition, it’s better.

“If we do it we can say in three years we won every domestic competition. It would be nice.

“I think the fans deserve it, the players deserve it.

“Since the first day when we knew the Cup final was to be played at Wembley we never hid our ambition to go there.”

The short-term target, for Chelsea, however, comes tomorrow against Everton at Stamford Bridge.

If they avoid defeat, Mourinho’s men will equal Liverpool’s all-time record of 63 home League games unbeaten. Chelsea last lost at home in the Premiership in February 2004, going down 2-1 to Arsenal.

Mourinho said: “It would be very special to complete three seasons without losing at home in the league.”

drink Coke...save water
Old 13-05-2007, 01:29 AM
Samster

Sidwell to sign for the Blues

STEVE SIDWELL has kicked his last ball for Reading after sealing a move to Chelsea.

The ex-Arsenal midfielder, 25, is set for a medical on Monday to confirm a £50,000-a- week deal with Jose Mourinho’s Blues.

Sidwell agreed a Bosman free transfer to Chelsea just a few days ago after snubbing Newcastle.

Royals boss Steve Coppell will leave out Sidwell for tomorrow’s trip to Blackburn.

Coppell said: “I don’t think he’ll be in the squad.

"Realistically he’s going. It’s a great opportunity for him and he’ll push on.”

drink Coke...save water
Old 13-05-2007, 01:34 AM
Samster

Benni: Let me join Chelsea

BENNI McCARTHY is pining for Champions League football and will beg Blackburn not to block his dream move to Chelsea.

Rovers boss Mark Hughes is adamant his top striker is not for sale at any price.

But McCarthy believes he has repaid Hughes’ faith in him and deserves an opportunity to better himself.

The South African hitman has been the season’s bargain buy at £1.8million from FC Porto.

He has scored 17 goals in the Premiership, just two short of leading marksman Didier Drogba.

So impressive has been his play that long-term admirer, Blues boss Jose Mourinho is planning to put on a Drog and Benni show at Chelsea next season.

And McCarthy is desperate not to lose a last chance at the big time.

He said: “I miss Champions League football.

“When I’m at home in the week watching the Champions League on TV and hear that music it makes me realise that there’s a part of my football make-up that is missing.

“The challenge of being part of the best, playing against the best.

“Champions League football means everything to any footballer with ambitions.

“I’ve enjoyed playing for Blackburn — and the manager and his staff are first-class. The club is really friendly and professional.

“But at 29 years old, if a club like Chelsea comes looking for you then you must seriously consider the opportunity.

“Not necessarily from a financial perspective but from a point of view where you can win trophies and compete against the AC Milans and Barcelonas of this world. I can only talk about things that are certain, not about maybes.

“But a chance to go to Chelsea — or any other Champions League team in England or Spain — would be hard to turn down.

“Blackburn gave me my chance and even though it was not a big transfer fee, I trust that I have already paid them back with my commitment and goals this season.

“If I end up being sold by Blackburn and they make a good profit, fantastic, they deserve it.

“The people at the club and the fans are great.”

The Premiership’s top four are all in the market for new strikers this summer and Manchester United also admire McCarthy.

United assistant manager Carlos Queiroz knows the former Ajax, Celta Vigo and Porto man from his time in Portugal.

Alex Ferguson still remembers how McCarthy scored twice to knock United out of the Champions League in 2004. Both have been impressed by the speed at which he has adapted to the English game.

But Mourinho is leading the chase because he needs more reliable support for Drogba than Andriy Shevchenko to bring the Champions League trophy to Stamford Bridge.

McCarthy’s 17 Premiership goals this season have cost just £105,000 each compared with £7.6m a goal for the Ukrainian misfit.

McCarthy and Mourinho won the Champions League in 2004 with Porto.

The striker added: “Mourinho has coached me. We won things together and he really knows me inside out.

“If he ever were to sign me again, it would be because he knows exactly what he’s getting and that I’ve managed to settle down in England quite quickly.

“It would be a big challenge to win a regular start in a club like Chelsea but why shouldn’t I have confidence in my own abilities? I know I can compete with the best.”

Hughes has backed McCarthy to at least share the Premiership’s Golden Boot for the season.

And Hughes will not bet against Benni even going past Drogba’s total with one game to go. Rovers host Reading on Sunday.

He said: “I think he’s got one eye on the Golden Boot and rightly so.

“He’s two goals behind so if he gets a hat-trick he’s got every chance — particularly if Drogba doesn’t play.

“He’s been outstanding for us this year and when I’ve given him a big build-up he has delivered.”

drink Coke...save water
Old 13-05-2007, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8053 / Power: 21
no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute

although there are tons of money, doesnt mean it can be wasted.
Old 15-05-2007, 01:35 AM
Samster

It's time for Jose to rebuild

THE axe is being sharpened at Stamford Bridge — but Jose Mourinho is likely to be the one doing the chopping.

Mourinho has been linked with a summer exit due to his rocky relationship with Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich.

Yet the Special One is already planning for next season after Manchester United denied the Blues a third successive Premiership title.

And Mourinho knows he has some major surgery to carry out before unleashing another assault on the Quadruple next term.

Andriy Shevchenko is likely to return to AC Milan following his dismal year in London and at least five other first-team squad members could follow him out the door.

Khalid Boulahrouz

Signed from Hamburg for a staggering £7million last summer, the Holland international has failed to convince Mourinho he is worth keeping around.

Boulahrouz has filled in across the back four but the fact midfielder Michael Essien has been picked ahead of him says it all.

Mourinho has no faith in the 25-year-old and his red card in the 1-1 draw at Arsenal appears to have sealed his fate.

Michael Ballack

The German was something of an enigma during his first season at Stamford Bridge.

Signed on a free transfer from Bayern Munich, big things were expected from the classy midfielder.

Mourinho kept faith with him no matter what and fans were stunned when Ballack was named as one of Chelsea's 'Untouchables'.

But his decision to have an ankle operation without the club's permission allegedly led to calls from Mourinho for him to be sacked.

Ballack has some major bridge building to do if he is to have any kind of future with the Blues.

Geremi

The utility player has filled in when needed but will never grab the headlines.

Geremi is a good player to have around yet Mourinho is unlikely to have any space in his 24-man squad for the Cameroon international next season.

The former Real Madrid ace had never missed a penalty — until the Blues faced Liverpool in the Champions League.

Andriy Shevchenko

Where did it all go wrong? Well, for starters, Mourinho did not want to sign him in the first place.

Sheva netted just four Premiership goals in a blue shirt and his dismal season was ended by a groin operation.

The Ukraine international appears to have lost a yard of pace since his move from AC Milan and a return to Italy seems certain.

He eventually managed to embrace Mourinho's work ethic but often looked too worn out to have a shot after working his socks off trying to win the ball.

Arjen Robben

Robben has the talent and pace to leave defenders quaking in their boots.

But the Dutch winger spends more time on the sidelines than he does taking on full-backs.

Injuries always seem to stop him having a regular impact and Mourinho has questioned the 23-year-old's stomach for a fight.

Robben did little to help his cause by returning from international duty requiring an operation.

A move to Spain could be on the cards for the former PSV Eindhoven ace.

drink Coke...save water
Old 15-05-2007, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Congrats to Chelsea!

Equalling Liverpool's record of 63 home League games without defeat.

Will be nice to see Chelsea set a new record in 2007/2008 season.
Old 15-05-2007, 12:09 PM
Samster

no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute

my speculations.....

with millions of dollars spent in building the squad. we have only got the la sup cup(carling cup).
we were chasing quadruple in the early stage. but we could not overcome the final hurdle.
roman and jm not in gd terms failing to get chelsea to get the CL champ
no we left only the FA cup.
now roman is weighing his options to see the watz the outcome of the FA cup
shd chelsea fail to lift the FA cup, jm will face the axe.

with millions of funds, tis season is a bad season.
even winning the carling and FA cup, still not enuff.
Old 15-05-2007, 12:11 PM
Samster

sry, dbl post.
Old 16-05-2007, 12:04 AM
Samster

Injury crisis is just Hilarious

JOSE MOURINHO is threatening to use Chelsea's third-choice keeper Hilario up front in the FA Cup final.

The Blues boss is facing an injury crisis ahead of Saturday's showdown with Manchester United at Wembley.

Key stars such as Andriy Shevchenko, Ricardo Carvalho, Arjen Robben and Michael Ballack will all miss the big match.

John Obi Mikel is also likely to be ruled out, while Ashley Cole faces a race against time to be fit.

And Mourinho reckons he is so short of players, he may have to use Portugal stopper Hilario as an emergency striker.

He said: “If Ashley is ready we have 15 players for the final.

“I will have to choose between Hilario - because he is not bad playing forward - or I’ll bring one of the kids to make 16.”

Michael Essien and Claude Makelele were rested against Everton on the final day of the Premiership season, with Mourinho using youngsters Sam Hutchinson, Ben Sahar and Nuno Morais off the bench.

drink Coke...save water
Old 16-05-2007, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Theme1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Chelsea FC - Supporters' Rally

Soccer-Chelsea penpix for FA Cup final

LONDON, May 16 (Reuters) - Penpix of Chelsea players ahead of Saturday's FA Cup final with Manchester United:

GOALKEEPERS

1-PETR CECH, Age 24. Victory would be an early birthday present for the man dubbed 'the world's best keeper' by coach Jose Mourinho and who turns 25 on Sunday. The Czech is back to his formidable best after three months out following surgery to a fractured skull suffered against Reading in October.

23-CARLO CUDICINI, 33. Now second choice to Cech, the Italian initially joined on loan in 1999 and only John Terry has been at the club for longer. Great reflexes, he would be a first choice in most other Premier League sides.

DEFENDERS

20-PAULO FERREIRA, 28. Solid, but unassuming right back who followed Mourinho to Chelsea in 2004 after helping Porto win the Champions League with fellow Portuguese Ricardo Carvalho. Gets forward, but is less of a threat than Ashley Cole on the left.

26-JOHN TERRY, 26. An inspirational club skipper and captain of England, Terry is the rock of the Blues' defence. Imperious in the air and fearless in the tackle, his reading of the game makes up for not being the quickest centre-half around. A real danger at free kicks and corners.

3-ASHLEY COLE, 26. Like Terry, another first pick for England although the left-back has not made a dramatic impact since his acrimonious move from Arsenal last August. Great pace and good ball control make him a real threat as an overlapping wing-back.

5-MICHAEL ESSIEN, 24. An imposing midfielder who combines aggression in the tackle with a fearsome shot, the Ghanaian has often been used at the back this season due to injuries. Might play with Terry as Carvalho is not fit, as he did in the Champions League semi-final second leg at Liverpool.

9-KHALID BOULAHROUZ, 25. The Dutch central defender is only a squad player but has a chance on Saturday because of injury to Carvalho. Puts in big tackles, and was red-carded against Arsenal on May 6.

MIDFIELDERS

12-JOHN OBI MIKEL, 20. The transfer tug-of-war with Manchester United was worth winning after a string of impressive displays this season. Now a first-team regular, he needs to control the temperament which got him sent off in the League Cup final win over Arsenal. A big injury doubt for Saturday.

4-CLAUDE MAKELELE, 34. If they name a playing position after you, you know you've succeeded. Though now losing his place to Mikel, who can shield the back four but also support the attack, the Frenchman set new standards for the holding or 'Makelele role' and his experience should count on Saturday.

8-FRANK LAMPARD, 28. Good passing and a great goalscoring record make him the beating heart of Chelsea. Popular with fans and a first choice for England. Only worry is that having played in 61 of Chelsea's 63 games this season, just one of his 21 goals has come in the last two months.

24-SHAUN WRIGHT-PHILLIPS, 25. Recently in the starting line-up, the bench has been the winger's usual home since joining from Manchester City in 2005. Pace, ball skills and an eye for goal make him a great package, albeit in a pint pot. Still loads of potential, he and Arjen Robben should both figure at Wembley.

10-JOE COLE, 25. Chelsea and England have sorely missed his creative skills due to a stress fracture of the foot and a knee injury which combined to give him only eight starts this season. A precious goal-maker and goalscorer, he gave the Blues their 1-0 first-leg lead against Liverpool in Europe.

19-LASSANA DIARRA, 22. Yet another candidate for the 'Makelele role', Mourinho could play both Frenchmen if he wants to stiffen the midfield against a United side known for rampaging attacks. Has played himself into the first team over the past two months.

FORWARDS

21-SALOMON KALOU, 21. Kalou is also ending the season with a flourish, rewarding Mourinho's faith with six goals in the last two months, notably a last-gasp winner against Watford.

11-DIDIER DROGBA, 29. The man most likely to score for Chelsea has hit the net 32 times this season and finished as the Premier League's top scorer with 20 goals. The complete striker, he is very strong on the ball, has a lethal shot from any distance and is good in the air. He is also invaluable in defending corners and dangerous set-pieces. Compatriot of fellow Ivorian Kalou.
Old 16-05-2007, 05:42 PM
Samster

Scotland Yard HATES Chelsea -

Rough justice as Mourinho is arrested

Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has been arrested and cautioned after an argument with police over his pet dog.

The Sun reports that Mourinho left the club`s player-of-the-year awards night after his wife Tami telephoned him to say their dog was being taken away.

The paper claim police wanted to put the dog into quarantine, fearing it had been taken abroad and back without jabs.

A Scotland Yard spokesman said officers went to an address in central London at 7.45pm yesterday with an officer from the Animal Health and Welfare Service.

He said: 'A 44-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of obstructing police and was taken to a west London police station.

'He subsequently received a caution for obstructing police.'

Scotland Yard said the dog was to be seized for alleged offences under the Animal Health Act of 1981 and the Rabies Order Act of 1974.

The spokesman added that officers discussed the removal of the animal from the address with the owners.

The Sun added that Mourinho arrived at his home at 9pm and claims he bundled the dog away from police.

drink Coke...save water
Old 16-05-2007, 05:46 PM
Samster

Chelsea chairman reveals Mourinho can spend

Jose Mourinho will have money to spend on strengthening his Chelsea squad in the close-season but it is likely to be less than last year, club chairman Bruce Buck said on Wednesday.

Buck, an American lawyer who has worked with Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich for nearly a decade, said a reduction in spending on new players was necessary if the club was to get close to its target of being 'profitable' by 2010.

'A lot of it will depend on big money transfers, the less of those we make the easier it will be to meet our plan,' he said in an interview at the International Football Arena.

'Every year our transfers have gone down ... so we're making a lot of headway. Young fellows are coming up from the academy, we think, and we are moving towards a break-even model.

'I don't think we as fans - because that's what I am at heart - can expect unlimited funds from Mr Abramovich forever, that's ridiculous to even contemplate.'

Chelsea have spent some £300million on new players since Abramovich started bankrolling the club in 2003 and posted losses of £80million in February.

Despite that, Buck said he thought they were on the right track to be 'non-loss making' but possibly not by 2010.

'I don't think we'll make that plan,' he said. 'But we won't be far off.'

Buck said the club had wanted to bring in a central defender in the January transfer window after the injury to club captain John Terry, but the prices quoted for their targets were too high.

'We looked at some players that we all liked, but the proposed financial arrangements weren't appropriate so we didn't do it,' he said.

'There's one price for Mr Abramovich and one price for everyone else and we have to close that gap as much as we can.

'Even the person that sells us milk thinks we pay twice per pint than anyone else. We have to stop that.'

Buck said there would be no demand that players were sold before purchases were made, but the club wanted to keep the squad down to 24 players.

'Every summer we'll have a couple of players in and a couple of players out,' he said. 'Everyone recognises in light of what we've been through this year, we'll probably need another central defender, maybe a striker and maybe a midfielder.

The fact that Chelsea would lose five players for up to six weeks to the African Nations Cup early next year would also have to be taken into account, he said.

'We could be pretty stretched in January... but we've been going down every year and that's my expectation this year in terms of aggregate spend,' he said.

drink Coke...save water
Old 17-05-2007, 12:28 PM
Samster

DROGBA HINTS AT CHELSEA EXIT
Didier Drogba has hinted he may quit Chelsea in the future.

The Ivory Coast striker, who has struck 32 goals in all competitions for the Blues this season, admits he would love a new challenge in another country.

Drogba, who moved to Stamford Bridge from Marseille in 2004, has become a huge hit with the fans, but the temptation of possible interest in both Spain and Italy could prove too huge to resist.

The 29-year-old told The Daily Express: "I am still at Chelsea. I have signed a new contract but I was very successful in France and now I am successful in England.

"I love challenges and maybe I will look for a new challenge somewhere else in another country."

Drogba admits he has enjoyed the season and proved himself in the top flight but says it has been a frustrating after failing to retain the Premiership title and crashing out of the Champions League at the final hurdle.

"Personally, it has been a great season for me," he added.

"I had more than a month off after the World Cup and I was finally able to rest properly. I needed it. I've reached my objectives such as finishing as top goalscorer and winning the respect of the Premiership.

"But it has been a frustrating season, full of disappointments. The Premiership, the Champions League - losing in those competitions hurt us a lot."

Chelsea can salvage some success on Saturday when they take on Manchester United in the FA Cup final and Drogba admits victory is very important to his side.

"The FA Cup is very special. In relation to the season we are having, it's really important for us to win it," he added.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
farewell.
Old 19-05-2007, 05:45 PM
Samster

NEW DEAL FOR CARVALHO

Portugal international Ricardo Carvalho has signed a new five-year contract with Chelsea.

The centre-half agreed the deal this evening, on his 29th birthday, and it will come as welcome good news after being ruled out of Saturday's FA Cup final at Wembley with a knee injury.

Chief executive Peter Kenyon said: "We are delighted that Riccy has committed himself to us for the next five years.

"He has been a key player for us since he joined and has been in fantastic form this season. Without doubt he is one of the best central defenders in the world.

"The only shame is that he will miss tomorrow's game through injury and we are all sorry for that."

Carvalho followed manager Jose Mourinho to Chelsea in the summer of 2004 in a deal worth just under £20million, after helping Porto to the Champions League crown that May.

He helped the Blues to successive Barclays Premiership titles on his arrival and formed a commanding central defensive partnership with England captain John Terry.

Although this season has seen the Londoners relinquish their title, Mourinho has singled out his countryman for special praise after maintaining his form despite being forced to play alongside a string of different partners due to injuries at Stamford Bridge.

However, Carvalho will not have the chance to add to his Carling Cup winners medal at Wembley tomorrow due to medial ligament damage suffered against Bolton last month.

drink Coke...save water
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1