The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 22-01-2007, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 20
Shiokday is a name known to allShiokday is a name known to allShiokday is a name known to allShiokday is a name known to allShiokday is a name known to allShiokday is a name known to all
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
... smell very nice too.
1st time u know her...she already let u smell her pussy?...i really need to start to drink a few cold beers to learn somthing from u...
I stir the dust and clay
And make my marks upon it
Old 22-01-2007, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by putrawk View Post
Nope no identification. He/she just cut the title (TH-The pride of London) , followed ny "What a Joke!" Now my bros duwan to layan me. Have to give more FRs lah...tiu...
i also kanna before lay. there are many ah qua out there, what to do? since my boobs loving bro Shiokday is nearby, i will ask him to extend some pts for you, not for the love of pts but for the pride of london - tottenham hotspur!

Old 22-01-2007, 05:06 PM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiokday View Post
1st time u know her...she already let u smell her pussy?...i really need to start to drink a few cold beers to learn somthing from u...
haha... yes it was by chance, i bent down to pick up my 50cent coin and her pinkish pussy was there when i looked up to see where that fresh fragrance come from.
Old 22-01-2007, 05:49 PM
Samster

Shiokday is a name known to allShiokday is a name known to allShiokday is a name known to allShiokday is a name known to allShiokday is a name known to allShiokday is a name known to all

Quote:
i will ask him to extend some pts for you, not for the love of pts but for the pride of london - tottenham hotspur!
i love white hart lane...got any spurs fan showing their (.)(.) while watching them kick some ass?
I stir the dust and clay
Old 23-01-2007, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
i love white hart lane...got any spurs fan showing their (.)(.) while watching them kick some ass?
bro i can see you up putrawk's pts already is it? you are my friend la. if you want to see big (.)(.) hor, you have to watch the full 90mins game everytime spurs play at home becos sometimes got naked blondes running across the field during the match. dont miss it.
Old 23-01-2007, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
bro i can see you up putrawk's pts already is it?
Bro u need help??? Ok i help u...Oops when i tried to up him it put smething like "u have to spread ard some reputation b4 giving him again" Cheers! kekek

In the mountain till further notice 阿弥陀佛!!!
Old 23-01-2007, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by onion_rings View Post
Bro u need help??? Ok i help u...Oops when i tried to up him it put smething like "u have to spread ard some reputation b4 giving him again" Cheers! kekek
thanks bro, good heart gets good return. buy spurs win next game, 100% hosay. you win already remember to buy sherine a nice dress for CNY ok.

LETS KICK AH QUA ZAPPING OUT OF FOOTBALL.
Old 23-01-2007, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
bro i can see you up putrawk's pts already is it? you are my friend la.
when u request for upping, consider it done...i do see some form of contribution from him...
I stir the dust and clay
Old 23-01-2007, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
putrawk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
when u request for upping, consider it done...i do see some form of contribution from him...
Wow bro Castrol and Shiokday...Thanks for your concerns. I didnt expect to get points when I told u guys I got Zapped. I just felt that it isnt fair to drop other people's points just because we support a different team . The title itself...Pride Of London has been Spurs' tagline since the days of Bill Nicholson. Its not to offend other London teams like ARSE-nal, Charlton, Chelsea, Fulham, Crystal Palace, MK Dons or even Barnet! Same goes to the song "Glory Glory Tottenham Hotspur" ..it has been our song since forever, only for ManYoo to copy. We are original, and football is just a game, so ppl should just stop zapping and condemning other teams. Sportmanship is not just for the players, but 4 the fans as well.

As for naked streakers...Ive been to WHL for about 11 times in my lifetime but I only saw streakers in two ocassion. One was in the early 90s when we met Benfica in the Cup Winners Cup and the other was against Fiorentina, also in the 90s in a pre season friendly....and both of them are fat blokes!!! LOL...WHL are not prone to streakers as the marshals and security there are a bit tight, hence the ridiculously expensive ticket price given to non-season ticket holders...

And again, I would like to say thanks to Shiokday and Castrol for their kindness. We shall continue support the Spurs, eventhough u guys are from Singapore and Im a Malaysian! Together now...."The Future Is Bright, The Future Is Lily White, UP THE SPURS, UP THE SPURS!!"
Old 23-01-2007, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
putrawk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
And thanks to u too bro. Eventhough ure a scouser or a kop, you are kind enuff to contribute points for me. Not that I am point crazy, but I feel it is rather important if u wanna gain info from other bros here. Cheers mate.
Old 23-01-2007, 02:51 PM
Samster

onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
thanks bro, good heart gets good return. buy spurs win next game, 100% hosay. you win already remember to buy sherine a nice dress for CNY ok.

LETS KICK AH QUA ZAPPING OUT OF FOOTBALL.
Ur welcum bro Cas, errr next game to buy SPURS??? I scare scare leh... Cos i think next match is just 2days away vs Arsehole hoh(1st rd english carling cup)...They are now super in form after beating my kop & those scums recently heheh But heng ahh game in white hart lane so perhaps still got a bit of chance of getting a draw or steal a win??? kekeke!

No need to buy for her liao...Recently her nick always been mention by u & me till she so infamous that why she alrdy got lotsa lotsa secret admirer liao

LETS KICK AH QUA RACISIM OUT OF FOOTBALL TOO

Last edited by onion_rings; 23-01-2007 at 03:02 PM.
Old 23-01-2007, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
And thanks to u too bro. Eventhough ure a scouser or a kop, you are kind enuff to contribute points for me. Not that I am point crazy, but I feel it is rather important if u wanna gain info from other bros here. Cheers mate.
No probs bro, as long as u contribute more u will get rewarded & your 1st rep power

Old 23-01-2007, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
As for naked streakers...Ive been to WHL for about 11 times in my lifetime but I only saw streakers in two ocassion. One was in the early 90s when we met Benfica in the Cup Winners Cup and the other was against Fiorentina, also in the 90s in a pre season friendly....and both of them are fat blokes!!!
wow bro, 11 times you've been to the lane! salute!
Old 23-01-2007, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quote:

No need to buy for her liao...Recently her nick always been mention by u & me till she so infamous that why she alrdy got lotsa lotsa secret admirer liao

LETS KICK AH QUA RACISIM OUT OF FOOTBALL TOO
spurs will be back to winning ways, top 5 finish + 3 cups are confirmed.

btw bro, i heard sherine is a liverpool fan like you is it?
Old 23-01-2007, 06:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lungless deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
wow... french under 21, devite may be spurs secret weapon! upson is quite solid, coloccini is the argentine centre back right, the one with the big hair? he's good la. the best is he and heinze come together.

who diap your pts? did she/he identify herself/himself?
Dervite was also the French under 20 captain Not sure if he is the under 21 captain though.....Spurs have brought in Ricardo Rocha for 3.3 millions pounds in a 21/2 years contract deal. Hope he can adjust fast, but he is a talented Centre Back alright
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1