The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 27-04-2012, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
madaboutsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

Had a few sessions at Labrador Park couple of years back, did my horny FB in the Car Park, the playground and even the toilet there.

Most recent encounters are at MSCP around Whampoa Drive, sent the supposedly very decent looking SYT I met in a small KTV along Geylang Road home, drove up to the upper deck of the car park for a chat but one thing lead to another, we ended up screwing in the car and man, she was horny. I was so surprise because she was so quiet and decent in the KTV room. we were at the car park for almost 3 hours and I was totally spents when I get home. She has since went back to Hangzhou. I really miss her!!!
Old 27-04-2012, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Copperfield deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet17 View Post
Just attended a chalet in Downtown East last weekend, met up with my sec school classmates, after lots of BBq food and vodkas, everyone was so high drunk.. was sleeping when i felt a someone touching my boobs, turn out to be my ex in sec school, but too drunk to even react after that cannot remb anything, but my fbt shorts seems to be near my knees =( wake up ask around they all say dunno
Wah. That's so low of them. I won't touch a girl who haven gave me permission. Respect, dude.
Old 27-04-2012, 01:32 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28739 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet17 View Post
Just attended a chalet in Downtown East last weekend, met up with my sec school classmates, after lots of BBq food and vodkas, everyone was so high drunk.. was sleeping when i felt a someone touching my boobs, turn out to be my ex in sec school, but too drunk to even react after that cannot remb anything, but my fbt shorts seems to be near my knees =( wake up ask around they all say dunno
Sure act blur,did he do any thing further than just touch neh neh

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 27-04-2012, 02:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
tengkee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried a lot of public place before and the best i had is Sex on the beach ,Hahaha having so many drunken around watching at you and u bonk the girl. Dat time i also cant rem how i got to knw the girl as was too high on alcohol . So next time bros when u go to a beach party , jus bring out your balls and test market
I believed a lot of girls will be excited to try out new stuff
Old 27-04-2012, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1714 / Power: 20
twinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant future

drove FB to a park in Serangoon Gardens, behind my car, row bungalow houses.. small head took over, bbbj followed by doggie, in car... exciting... worried some owner come out and ask me off my noisy engine. lol
Old 27-04-2012, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 361 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11811 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Just recalled few years back had once quickie in car with an ex-gf at Twentyfourth Ave (Punggol Jetty) there, parked outside some private houses. That area was dark back then, have not been there since then.

She gave me bbbj and was afraid the house owner might check us out since the car engine was on. Shifted to Piccadilly Circle (Jalan Kayu) area, back then there were some construction store yard.

Went to the backseats & both of us got fully naked (she's one very horny ex-gf), my little bro active again! Halfway thru our "fighting war", 2 foreign workers walked pass the car & paused to look at us (windows tinted). We couldn't be bothered to stop or what just kept on fucking hard & she was moaning loud!
Old 27-04-2012, 08:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
song_bo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I tot thr is CCTV in kbox?
Old 28-04-2012, 04:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
fence deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
Ushers won't bother you. Choose rear corner seats or seats where the pillars/walls give you some cover. The easiest way is to get your girl to wear skirt and you can doggy her.
If there are very few people and you are daring enough, make her spread her legs wide open in sitting position and you stand up and bonk her. Or get couple seats, you can almost do anything you want.
Thanks for the tips bro! Just to check, how should the girl be positioned for doggy? Arms on the seat, knees on the floor? Or what?

Hmmm so Yangtze also got couple seats ah? Wah didn't know. lol
Old 28-04-2012, 05:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 506 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5190 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

the best location has always been xiao guilin at bukit gombak. walk up beaten path next to the lake up the slope and next to the spot light. The spot light shines in one direction and it's rear is pitch darkness with bushes to cover and nicely cut grass to lay.... screwed my ex there upteen times and no worries about her moans(even at the top of her lungs) as the insects sounds would mute it out by the time the soundwaves travel to the nearest bench.... there're fireflys there occasionly to add the romantic touch....

the stairs leading to bt gombak stadium after midnight is another great spot just that the ground is hard and a little uncomfortable for my ex...
Old 28-04-2012, 05:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 22
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

the best is go to those after-midnight shows starting at 2/3/4 AM, cine at orchard sure got such shows daily.. kekeke

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 28-04-2012, 10:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Shakeyshake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I had a few exp..
In school
Parks.. Sometimes @ d toilet
In d club
My carpark

Those were the crazy days..
Old 28-04-2012, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 14
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Last time would be lido shaw, the built-in toliet in the largest theatre always empty hehe.

Also macritchie reservoir, best in the night, just keep a lookout for the occasional joggers.
Old 28-04-2012, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
csh00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

the best is at gl lor 40 or 42.....at the "tua long kao" best spot and very exciting
Old 28-04-2012, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 14
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fence View Post
Thanks for the tips bro! Just to check, how should the girl be positioned for doggy? Arms on the seat, knees on the floor? Or what?

Hmmm so Yangtze also got couple seats ah? Wah didn't know. lol
Best position? Hmm you sit down on seat and she sit on you. Both of you facing the front. If you are at the last row corner, other people can't see what you are doing. Can only suspect. If anyone in front turn around, stop the action and resume when they turn back. From the front looks like both of you hugging.
Old 28-04-2012, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 14
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovePotion View Post
Last time would be lido shaw, the built-in toliet in the largest theatre always empty hehe.

Also macritchie reservoir, best in the night, just keep a lookout for the occasional joggers.
Oh tried there many times. Sometimes the girl toilet and sometimes the guy toilet. Few times when we came out, the other timing show has started.
But many couples did over there as well. Heard some couples doing in cubic and once saw a couple leaving the toilet when I was checking for people.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1