The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 25-11-2011, 07:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 0
robertchua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by dell_lee_2003 View Post
Today suppose to meet with Miss Bluesky, but her another slave has extended one hour. I wonder who is he. . Been to the hotel but no show up and she sms me that her slave want another hour. ( very sad.
Bro dell_lee_2003, I am sorry to hear about your bad experience with Miss Bluesky. That slave is certainly not me. To be fair to this particular slave, he might not know that Miss Bluesky had arranged a session with you. But having said that, the onus is still on Miss Bluesky to tell this slave that an extension is not possible and the slave should understand the reason.

Just to share, I have been "flown aeroplane" as well. I shall not mention names to protect the guilty. Once was I had booked a particular visiting Mistress for a one-hour slot but in the end, my slot was given to another customer who booked her for a two-hour slot. The justification given to me by the host was that it is better for the visiting Mistress to earn more...

I have tried two-hour sessions previously and due to the nature of what I like, it is too long and I find it difficult to sustain my interest beyond the first hour. That is why I insist on one-hour sessions.

Another recent case where I was supposed to meet this Mistress (again no names will be mentioned), she had to work overtime and I only got to know of it about 3 hours before the actual session that it has to be cancelled...

This is a double whammy to me as first, I was looking forward to meeting her and second, my golden slot for that timing is wasted as I could not find an alternative at such short notice. I ended up eating a lonely dinner that night.

Of course, there are times in which I have to postpone my sessions due to unforeseen circumstances. How I make up to them is I treat them to a meal either before/after my session (provided they allow me, of course).

Back to Miss Bluesky, if she is in this for the long haul (which I do hope she is), she has to treat her customers fairly. Otherwise, I do not think I, for one, will want to engage her.
Old 25-11-2011, 07:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 20
Schrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by copymark View Post
Bros.. Be patient . I did say she's raw and unpolished and only recently 18. You've been warned. My part is only to bring girls to this lifestyle. U slaves should help too
Bro, I would gladly help if I could. But the fact is I do not know her. Not yet anyway.
Old 25-11-2011, 08:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 18
dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bros. I am actually not angry to her at all. it is just that feel sad not to meet with her. actually if she told me before I am ok. understand that she is very new to this and does nt manage the time well. she also has every right to cancel or postpone her session before the session time. if she did not even send sms then it is a bit inconvenience for the other party as he will think that the session is still on. nevertheless she is just 18 and might not know all of this time management matter. so it is our duty to guide her so that she will become the professional dom just like other. in SG it is quite diff to get the prof dom. so let's extend our hand to guide her along. I will also try to arrange with her in near future so that I can teach her everything I know for torturing sub. for me I go for pleasure torture. that is when she torture u, instead of just pain its pain but more pleasure. like Dick slap. hee hee.

may be I should suggest her to have abt 30min between each slot. so that even if she want to gt more money by extending slot other party will know earlier and save the trip. if it is too closed all session will be delayed and she will loose the client who might be regular to her in future.

Kathy manage the time very well though during our first mtg she was fairly new. after that I become her regular and never miss her demand.
Old 25-11-2011, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 19
Nara is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNara is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNara is a Helpful and Caring Samster

New to skills and technique can learn. New to common courtesy and an obvious $$ first point of view, can change?
Old 25-11-2011, 12:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
calbts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ggompong said
"don't mention.....another reason why I like Japanese Mistress is because they have very good customer service mentality and orientation.....especially once you know them or you are a repeat customer......"

Oh so true indeed. In fact this is a major thing that sets Japanese Mistresses apart from other nationalities( besides their beauty and femininity when compared to Western Mistresses)
They always arrive right on time and give you the client exactly what you want and feel dissapointed if client is not satisfied. That is not to say that you will not have the occasional bad session- but in Japan that is a rarity.

I compare this to a session I had one time at the International Dominas in Bangkok - a horrible experience. They are now defunct- probably lack of customers and bad reputation spreading. What most irked me was that after this horrible session, one of the Mistresses had the nerve to ask for a money tip. I said sure but my tip will be verbal - and told her "my tip for you is to learn more about customer service and not be greedy. Then maybe you will get more repeat business because you sure ain't getting any more business from me"

Whereas in Japan - tipping is not a part of the culture. And mistresses will accept constructive criticism to improve performance for future sessions.

About brown showers - yes many Mistresses do provide but there usually is an extra charge and you should let the club know a day in advance so the Mistress can prepare for it.

I also visited Bar Amacord recently. It is 2000 yen to enter and 1000 per drink. Not too cheap but not too expensive compared to other SM Bars.
I am not one that likes to spend money on drinks but Amacord is good and foreigners are very welcomed.
The real attraction is that many of the La Siora Mistresses hang out there and you can socially engage with them outside of sessions.
Also the girls/Mistresses that work there are all beautiful and dress sexy. Not all speak English but the host of the bar does and some of the girls do too.
I recommend it over some of the other overpriced Tokyo SM bars like Jail, etc.
Old 25-11-2011, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
McWoof0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post
LOL I wish there was a "like" button on this post...
LOL.. hopefully in the future..
Old 25-11-2011, 02:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
McWoof0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by copymark View Post
Bros.. Be patient . I did say she's raw and unpolished and only recently 18. You've been warned. My part is only to bring girls to this lifestyle. U slaves should help too
Hmm.. bro copymark.. How true u know she is really 18? how about she is 23?
Old 26-11-2011, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 15
wujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hi

anyone recently tried the taiwan mistresses in the last 2 mths?
http://www.princess-selene.com/contact.aspx?session

Their web page seems to be not working

thanks in advance
wujifoot
Old 26-11-2011, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
osubken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is this Princess Selene the same person as the Japanese Mistress at Yapoo? Or has one been using the photographs of the other (and I can probably guess which is the pretender).

Quote:
Originally Posted by wujifoot View Post
hi

thanks in advance
wujifoot
Old 26-11-2011, 08:16 AM
Samster

Schrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
hi

thanks in advance
wujifoot
I just clicked on the link and it's working fine....

Quote:
Originally Posted by osubken View Post
Is this Princess Selene the same person as the Japanese Mistress at Yapoo? Or has one been using the photographs of the other (and I can probably guess which is the pretender).
Never met Selene, but I have met Victoria a couple of times. Victoria's pics do not show her face, but in person she is attractive and skilled. Otherwise I wouldn't have been a repeat customer.
Old 26-11-2011, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 14
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

Does anybody know if local femdom sinceecee is gone for good? Her thread no longer around...
Old 26-11-2011, 04:48 PM
Samster

wujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I just clicked on the link and it's working fine....

Never met Selene, but I have met Victoria a couple of times. Victoria's pics do not show her face, but in person she is attractive and skilled. Otherwise I wouldn't have been a repeat customer.
sorry bro, I should have been more specific
The web link is working, but the form for submitting a session is not.
btw... do you have any contact (phone) where I can contact them?
going taiwan next week.
I sent an email with no response as well sigh
Old 26-11-2011, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
sorry bro, I should have been more specific
The web link is working, but the form for submitting a session is not.
btw... do you have any contact (phone) where I can contact them?
going taiwan next week.
I sent an email with no response as well sigh
How long has it been since you sent the email?

I will send Victoria a message asking if I can provide you with the number. If they okay it, I will send it to you. If you do not hear from me, then take it as I haven't been able to get approval.
Old 27-11-2011, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
How long has it been since you sent the email?

I will send Victoria a message asking if I can provide you with the number. If they okay it, I will send it to you. If you do not hear from me, then take it as I haven't been able to get approval.

hi Bro

I sent them a couple of emails a few months back.

maybe i will send them one again

thanks for your help
wujifoot
Old 28-11-2011, 02:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2132 / Power: 20
d2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hi Bro

I sent them a couple of emails a few months back.

maybe i will send them one again

thanks for your help
wujifoot
If i not wrong bro. u are the one who try bdsm session in china b4?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1