The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 02-05-2018, 06:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
asianhunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Yangon, Myanmar / All the info in thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by goatee33 View Post
JJ is replaced by Apple Bar..at insein..It comes with hotel, KTV and Bar..

There are still places that have FL preying at...For example, Pirate Bar at UAC (run by 2 young korean chaps), Pyrite club ( i know their supervisor and he can arrange FL for me).. Brave still have FL ba, but not much..most are KTV girls..go during weekdays, because KTV closes earlier during weekdays and these girls will usually flock over there...mostly from VIP and some from WW..
At Brave you say there are mostly KTV girls. Are they not willing to go home with you? Never been to a KTV so I don't understand how they work.
Old 02-05-2018, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karasuno View Post
I got a contact of a local OKT from my friend. He claims his girls ranges from 300,000 kyats - 4,000,000 kyats, including a selection of Myanmar models.

PM me if interested. Not sure if he can speak English though.
DAAMMMMNNNN, that's expensive!
Old 02-05-2018, 08:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 15
zarniz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzarniz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzarniz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzarniz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzarniz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by asianhunter View Post
At Brave you say there are mostly KTV girls. Are they not willing to go home with you? Never been to a KTV so I don't understand how they work.
They wont go back with you. They will go back with the customers that brought them there. Some just go there for the fun after work as they have already earned a lot of "hongbaos" from their work.
You need to get to know them first in KTVs then bring them to Brave. That's how it works.
Old 02-05-2018, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zarniz View Post
They wont go back with you. They will go back with the customers that brought them there. Some just go there for the fun after work as they have already earned a lot of "hongbaos" from their work.
You need to get to know them first in KTVs then bring them to Brave. That's how it works.
Ok, I get it. I owe you a Singapore Sling for that. Thanks, Zarniz.
Old 03-05-2018, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 21
goatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud of

Quote:
That's right!!
Old 03-05-2018, 05:12 PM
Samster

goatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by asianhunter View Post
Share some of my experiences with the KTVs here...i've been to big joint like WorldWide, VIP, The One, Perfect etc. Most, if not all, the girls work the same way..They are just vase sitting beside you..No hanky panky..Only a handful of the wild type, probably will spice up the scene, play dance songs and all the girls will just dance in the room. In some joint, although is closed at 2am, hot activities is still on-going inside the room. Just need to get to know those supervisors or management.

Usually tips are 30k to 50k but since alot of foreigners "spoilt" market by paying 50k, alot of experienced ladies would not accept anything less than 50k. Unless is a short 1hr+ session, then probably can argue through..

Zarniz bro is right. You have to visit the ktv and sit with the same girl a couple of times before you get to negotiate the "after-work" session.

I have stopped visiting these joints because i find it too costly and not much difference with the scene in sg. The One have more Thai ladies..one of the mummy is a Thai (with implants) and have alot of thai girls under her..If Tom Yom suits you, then The One is the place to visit. You can head up to NYX club for clubbing after your session is finished~

Now, I only go for cheap joints..Because I feel cheap joints is better as girls are not well exposed and very fun to play with!
Old 03-05-2018, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 15
zarniz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzarniz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzarniz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzarniz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzarniz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Share some of my experiences with the KTVs here...i've been to big joint like WorldWide, VIP, The One, Perfect etc. Most, if not all, the girls work the same way..They are just vase sitting beside you..No hanky panky..Only a handful of the wild type, probably will spice up the scene, play dance songs and all the girls will just dance in the room. In some joint, although is closed at 2am, hot activities is still on-going inside the room. Just need to get to know those supervisors or management.

Usually tips are 30k to 50k but since alot of foreigners "spoilt" market by paying 50k, alot of experienced ladies would not accept anything less than 50k. Unless is a short 1hr+ session, then probably can argue through..

Zarniz bro is right. You have to visit the ktv and sit with the same girl a couple of times before you get to negotiate the "after-work" session.

I have stopped visiting these joints because i find it too costly and not much difference with the scene in sg. The One have more Thai ladies..one of the mummy is a Thai (with implants) and have alot of thai girls under her..If Tom Yom suits you, then The One is the place to visit. You can head up to NYX club for clubbing after your session is finished~

Now, I only go for cheap joints..Because I feel cheap joints is better as girls are not well exposed and very fun to play with!

Yes you are right.
"The One", "World Wide", "LAX", "VIP" are the so called high end ones with pretty girls and all, with plenty to choose from (around 10 at a time will come in). The cheap joints you have to pray to god at least some decent chicks will come in sit with you, but easier to get and some you can just negotiate straight away. As the saying goes, "No Money, No honey".
Most people go to those high end ones as they like the thrill of the chase. And yes it is expensive AF burning at least 100,000 MMK per visit, minimum 2 visits till the girl warms up to you.
Old 04-05-2018, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes you are right.
"The One", "World Wide", "LAX", "VIP" are the so called high end ones with pretty girls and all, with plenty to choose from (around 10 at a time will come in). The cheap joints you have to pray to god at least some decent chicks will come in sit with you, but easier to get and some you can just negotiate straight away. As the saying goes, "No Money, No honey".
Most people go to those high end ones as they like the thrill of the chase. And yes it is expensive AF burning at least 100,000 MMK per visit, minimum 2 visits till the girl warms up to you.
And not forgetting these ladies will just order snacks after snacks, shishas...it may not seem alot but when the bills comes, you will realised is not cheap after adding up the sessions, tips etc

It happens to me a few times, so after that, I just tell the ladies, if you want to order, go through us first...don't just order like you are at home..At the end of the day, they are not the one paying..Play smart!
Old 05-05-2018, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tutorbkk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
JJ is replaced by Apple Bar..at insein..It comes with hotel, KTV and Bar..

There are still places that have FL preying at...For example, Pirate Bar at UAC (run by 2 young korean chaps), Pyrite club ( i know their supervisor and he can arrange FL for me).. Brave still have FL ba, but not much..most are KTV girls..go during weekdays, because KTV closes earlier during weekdays and these girls will usually flock over there...mostly from VIP and some from WW..
Where is Apple Bar? Thanks
Old 06-05-2018, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 19
ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!

Dear bro

Is pyrite a good hunting ground now? Club 5 is closed on Sunday .
How the ladies at emperor on Sunday nite?
Old 06-05-2018, 01:15 PM
Samster

Dster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZUNBO96 View Post
Dear bro

Is pyrite a good hunting ground now? Club 5 is closed on Sunday .
How the ladies at emperor on Sunday nite?
Been to Pyrite once.. too many gay men and foreigners there. Didn't see much ladies for sale that night. As you enter Pyrite, I noticed a couple of ladies standing against the wall on the right as you stroll on into the club.
Emperor Club is pretty good on Sundays, big selection sometimes as there are fewer customers compared to Fridays and Sats
Old 06-05-2018, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 19
ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dster View Post
Been to Pyrite once.. too many gay men and foreigners there. Didn't see much ladies for sale that night. As you enter Pyrite, I noticed a couple of ladies standing against the wall on the right as you stroll on into the club.
Emperor Club is pretty good on Sundays, big selection sometimes as there are fewer customers compared to Fridays and Sats

Thank you.looks not much choice on Sunday .
Old 07-05-2018, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tutorbkk View Post
Where is Apple Bar? Thanks
No (437),Bokone,Min Gyi Street,Insein Tsp Yangon

Google Diamond Lake Hotel. Apple is at the same building..

Hang flower joint...it was renamed to Apple after JJ...
Old 07-05-2018, 09:40 PM
Samster

tutorbkk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
No (437),Bokone,Min Gyi Street,Insein Tsp Yangon

Google Diamond Lake Hotel. Apple is at the same building..

Hang flower joint...it was renamed to Apple after JJ...
Thank you! Will try and report
Old 09-05-2018, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5140 / Power: 16
M0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond repute

If go Yangon just head to emperor Ktv or aka nightclub... girls will flock to you like a pack of wolf seeing a prey

Place is Super dark and you have to ask the girls to turn on the phone light to see clearly.. but there are pretty girls one just take note that service might not be there if you compare to other countries but if you like pretty face one Yangon still a nice place to Chiong for it’s reasonable pricing but lack of service I feel
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1