The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GINA, grace, hookersclub

Old 15-04-2018, 04:16 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingston_81 View Post
Another AJ mission completed. It just get better and better.
For the Serial Zapper that Zapped me on my last FR for Cherry saying 'Sure or not so high ratings' and 'super expensive for an Aj', even I want to pay $1000 for an AJ also none of your biz.
Well said!!!
Old 15-04-2018, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 712 / Power: 7
Luv2chat is a splendid one to beholdLuv2chat is a splendid one to beholdLuv2chat is a splendid one to beholdLuv2chat is a splendid one to beholdLuv2chat is a splendid one to beholdLuv2chat is a splendid one to beholdLuv2chat is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingston_81 View Post
Another AJ mission completed. It just get better and better.
For the Serial Zapper that Zapped me on my last FR for Cherry saying 'Sure or not so high ratings' and 'super expensive for an Aj', even I want to pay $1000 for an AJ also none of your biz.
Thanks for bros that upz my points should had left me a nick for me to return the favour.
No worries I only write what I experience and all are legit.
As Usual had promised Bro Jerry to deliver FR as long She's a good bonk.
Bro, after reading your FR, I really regretted not taking Bro Jerry’s advice for today 3pm slot as I was holding ammo for Bibi and eve.

Happy bonking all
Old 15-04-2018, 04:54 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 32
kingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv2chat View Post
Bro, after reading your FR, I really regretted not taking Bro Jerry’s advice for today 3pm slot as I was holding ammo for Bibi and eve.

Happy bonking all
I think she's full today.
When I asked this morning, only BiBi and Beny left slots and limited I think.
Beny nearer to me + I wanted AJ so went for her.
He mentioned his 2cars Audi+Lexus also not bad also in that vicinity.
Like KTV girls sexy and fun. Its a pity non do AJ and no Tarma if not I wont mind as they look very SYT.
Old 15-04-2018, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 14
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lion81 View Post
Ang pai are so pamper alrdy by rich bro alrdy by big tips and good food...

When u dun giv tips of cos u dont get the same service hah

I usually avoid ang pai too,as i dun giv extra tips or buy them good food

Just fuck and go for me, end of the day they r still only interested in your cash, as if they will reallly fall in love with you if u pamper them with cash and food lol
applying ' ang pai ' theory actually disorientates chiongsters' judgment and end up with distasteful experience afterwards. i never follow ang pais btw.
Old 15-04-2018, 05:05 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3266 / Power: 60
dogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond repute

Sad Lo.
Bro jerry never leave a slot for me for EVE also.
Fully booked on Sat/Sun. Sianzz have to wait sia I support so many times sia no VIP treatment haha.

Recommend me GIn 19yo but never see FR le. No one chiong this SYT meh
Bro Jerry say confirm real age passport assured.
But very green need to guide one lol. What it means?
Very tight??
Old 15-04-2018, 05:48 PM
Samster

Luv2chat is a splendid one to beholdLuv2chat is a splendid one to beholdLuv2chat is a splendid one to beholdLuv2chat is a splendid one to beholdLuv2chat is a splendid one to beholdLuv2chat is a splendid one to beholdLuv2chat is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyboiboi View Post
applying ' ang pai ' theory actually disorientates chiongsters' judgment and end up with distasteful experience afterwards. i never follow ang pais btw.
Unless got deep pocket or Super charming like KoC bro, usually difficult to get attention of Super Ang Pai.
Old 15-04-2018, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 11
jeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogchicken View Post
Recommend me GIn 19yo but never see FR le. No one chiong this SYT meh
Bro Jerry say confirm real age passport assured.
But very green need to guide one lol. What it means?
Very tight??
Hhmm, think OKT means she’s a wild card bah. New to this line so probably willing to learn & please since she’s no Ang Pai or hav regular customers yet. So if u looking for commando FL can F**k ur brains out 1 can skip bah. But then again, I encountered quite a few FLs who r somehow naturally talented in bed 1 b4. Then again, I muz stress that this is my opinion only, might not be the truth. So it’s up to u Bro...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobernite View Post
.....usual faggot with maggots in the balls zapping people as they are festering down there LoL..early in the morning some more

*Sigh, even a passive chiongster like who who rarely wrote FR oso tio this kinda nonsense for writing FR. Dunno is SG lifestyle too stress or too carefree that gan puah ppl gotta do this kinda boh liao thing. I’m wondering izzit becos this zappers think that:
A) we’re writing paid FRs OR
B) scared that once we wrote too many FRs then OKTs will jack up the price?

If it’s scenario A), then it makes me LMFAO. I on ave wrote abt one FR per mth, how much $$$ can I get??? N to be honest, this kinda lobangs, I last time wanna find oso dun hav lor Yeah yeah yeah, some will say create duplicate accounts, but come on la, end of the day, if u SHOULD take each FR wif a pinch of salt. YMMV, dun believe every single things that I & anybody wrote. Go try it out urself & experience it urself. If the FL u tried is chui (& I wrote till got dragon got tiger) then by all means go ahead & shoot lor. 公道自在人心, I believe the chiongsters in this thread will judge by themselves 1

If it’s scenario B), then wat do u expect us to do sia? We dun call the shots, the OKTs does, so bring it up to them la. It’s a free market wat, if u think that the FL whose price was jacked up unreasonably then dun patronize lor, there’s plenty of meat arnd man. It’s the Demand that determine Price. I always tell my frens that if really cannot afford, then either find cheaper alternatives (eg. Geylang) or stay home PCC la.

Okok, think I’ve rambling too much liao. If I offended anyone then paisay paisay, today mood not so gd. I dun quite give a damn abt wat stupid reputation pts la, juz think that these zappers shld find something more constructive to do. Lol Anyway Cheers fellas~
Old 15-04-2018, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
orchard_noob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried dada from rollypolly

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?p=17250044

Looks : 7/10 looks better than pic for me!
Boobs : enhanced D cup.. Big still a bit hard but still soft enough to give u boob massage
Body : no tattoos . Figure super good for her 1.6
Bbbj : blow like no tomorrow. First shot cim!
Fj: super wet no fucking KY needed and tight! She the type u know where her g spot she come super fast. .

Action : hit the door, she open in that white lingerie ! Super hot
. But she no spoke English much. So have to explain more. Was quite shy as she looking hot to me . Helped me change, bring me to shower. Help me my Didi super clean! No action given but her details of cleaning my Didi Super shoick ! .. After shower, bring me to bed than attack me with her mouth ! From nipple to super long bbbj! ... Than cim. . Super fucking song. Her skill no joke.

Second shot : normally I one shot man.. But she make me Gian.. Halfway massage use her d cup attack my Didi.. I bth also quickly attack her pussy which to my surprise. She very easy come. Make her come with my tongue she grab me tight than touguefuck me.. Not normal frenching ! She jump on to me and ride me super fast while tonguefucking me! Within 10 Mins , I shot with her when she come hard... With scratches on my back. LOL.

normally I don't write fr.. Only for her now I worry she ang Pai no more better service!

Damage 130 + tips

Rtf : yes!!!!
Old 15-04-2018, 06:15 PM
Samster (Donor)

KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Unless got deep pocket or Super charming like KoC bro, usually difficult to get attention of Super Ang Pai.
Dont know if its a compliment or a dig bro lol.
Anyway u have Maggie's line u can find out easily why there are so many Maggie slayers today.
I saw the messages i know what they meant.
Not a matter of deep pockets or charm or whatnot, a simple word explains it all "RESPECT"?
Her last trip let her go in peace la ok bor? Lol.

Happy bonking na
Old 15-04-2018, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Dont know if its a compliment or a dig bro lol.
Anyway u have Maggie's line u can find out easily why there are so many Maggie slayers today.
I saw the messages i know what they meant.
Not a matter of deep pockets or charm or whatnot, a simple word explains it all "RESPECT"?
Her last trip let her go in peace la ok bor? Lol.

Happy bonking na
Compliment la bro!

Didn’t talk about her leh. Focus on getting a slot with either eve or Bibi now is more of a priority haha.
Old 15-04-2018, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 7
Limzbro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLimzbro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLimzbro is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sunday afternoon fever [ 12pm ] 15/04/2018
Booked her middle of the night with BkkGems.
<3 Bibi <3
Poke Eve, Bibi two angpai horses.. going for more angpai in this stable poke poke poke ! 🤣
Well skills no need say, no horse run. Petite curvy size, sexy minah thai tanned skin. Overall service given - Bo Wei Gong, Sibei strong !
Thx bro for the response and arrangement, appreciate that !
Old 15-04-2018, 06:28 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Compliment la bro!

Didn’t talk about her leh. Focus on getting a slot with either eve or Bibi now is more of a priority haha.
How to get sia???
Harder than mounting mount everest leh...lol
My "cousin" is gg ard poking them though
Old 15-04-2018, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limzbro View Post
Sunday afternoon fever [ 12pm ] 15/04/2018
Booked her middle of the night with BkkGems.
<3 Bibi <3
Poke Eve, Bibi two angpai horses.. going for more angpai in this stable poke poke poke ! 🤣
Well skills no need say, no horse run. Petite curvy size, sexy minah thai tanned skin. Overall service given - Bo Wei Gong, Sibei strong !
Thx bro for the response and arrangement, appreciate that !
Haha bro, better than winning 4D over weekend?
Old 15-04-2018, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Compliment la bro!

Anyway, based on fellow chiongster report yesterday, Maggie still fully booked over Sat ma. Still going strong!
Old 15-04-2018, 06:34 PM
Samster (Donor)

Question Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Anyway, based on fellow chiongster report yesterday, Maggie still fully booked over Sat ma. Still going strong!
Dont know how to write in chinese words but if loosely translated it shld be: real gold aint scared of furnace fire? Lol.
Maggie is Maggie flame her or not still not much diff it seems wahahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1