The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 20-01-2015, 07:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
bridge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDAMn View Post
Expensive hotels rooms,jacked up cewek booking price & a long long line at harbourfront check in...
Hotel booked 3D2N at SGD$85 so hotel no more an issue.
Higher booking price for cewek is like how much higher...any idea?
Old 20-01-2015, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 15
deca deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydeca deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Woah! A swallower! After a couple trips to Batam,i learn that young SYT that gives good service were uncommon. Those that gives a good (long time) bbbj are rare,and those that even swallow are basically non-existence in today's Batam. And thats not counting another rare breed that allows AJ...lol. I see you already have a Super Gem there. In today's batam,tho i believe they still exist,but to find them is like looking for needle in the sea.

I still believe in chemistry between a girl and me. If she likes me,she really do her best in term of service. For me,in order to appreciate heaven (good time in Batam),some time i would need go thru hell 1st
Indeed bro, I remember asking her if I could ravage her backdoor (AJ) and she said "Up to you". But I never managed to try that because like I said, it was almost impossible bypassing her bbbj & swallow act.
Old 20-01-2015, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 18
aris is one of the Best!aris is one of the Best!aris is one of the Best!aris is one of the Best!
Re: Any Bintan Update

Quote:
I am sorry,bro. Where's Bintan? Is Bintan same as Balai or nearby? (never been to these places)

Cheers!
bintan is bintan. mostly resorts for family ... not so much hanky panky as far as I know.
Old 20-01-2015, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 11
ianlim is one of the Best!ianlim is one of the Best!ianlim is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bridge View Post
Going Batam this coming CNY for a 3D2N, is there anything that I should look out for?
booking price will increase at least 200k
Old 20-01-2015, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 537 / Power: 22
banana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: Any Bintan Update

Thanks for the info!

Will do all the read up!

Quote:
I am sorry,bro. Where's Bintan? Is Bintan same as Balai or nearby? (never been to these places)

i see no one replying to your post,so i tht i should at least try to. Forgive me,i am still newbie...but i am sincerely trying my best here...and sorry if i make any mistakes along the way...
Old 20-01-2015, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 537 / Power: 22
banana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by aris View Post
bintan is bintan. mostly resorts for family ... not so much hanky panky as far as I know.
I haven't been to Bintan for a very long time. Have been hanging out there recently and planning to explore in depth in the near future.

My residential friend give me some highlights and I also looking second opinions.
Old 21-01-2015, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11720 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana View Post
I haven't been to Bintan for a very long time. Have been hanging out there recently and planning to explore in depth in the near future.

My residential friend give me some highlights and I also looking second opinions.
If u want some action in Bintan, it has to be pre-arranged. Cos theres no joint there. Or if u got time, take a cab from your hotel and go to Tanjong Pinang. Though theres no joint like what we have in Batam/Balai, but theres free lances cewek.

Thank you
Old 21-01-2015, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam

Quote:
If i not wrong a few mins walk from swiss inn hotel right bro newyorker.how bout the price & quality of the food u tried?
There, u can try the satay padang( only at nite), and the bak Kut teh. Also the curry puff( only in afternoon, close after they sold out).. Price is reasonable.

Yes, down the slope from Swiss inn...

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 21-01-2015, 11:20 AM
Samster

newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Cheers!
Bintan and Balai are 2 different islands.

Bintan resort is mostly family area, expensive as well.

Bintan from the port is different, goes all the way in. Not a place to go for etnertainment unless you have friends who can guide you, or you are there for business.

Very undeveloped compared to Batam. Not much entertainment unless locals bring you there. Of cos, there are massage joints, along the way to Batu 9. Tried before.

Old 21-01-2015, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Going Batam this coming CNY for a 3D2N, is there anything that I should look out for?
Watch out for pickpockets . Just take care of yourself

Old 21-01-2015, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Me.

Quote:
Expensive hotels rooms,jacked up cewek booking price & a long long line at harbourfront check in...
4 stars hotel (or convenient hotels) like Formosa,Goodway etc are priced at a stupid crazy price of S$500++ now and that it also dont mean i am guarantee a room now on that "date".

Next year CNY buy hotel room ticket and sell online to make money looks like good business...LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
Indeed bro, I remember asking her if I could ravage her backdoor (AJ) and she said "Up to you". But I never managed to try that because like I said, it was almost impossible bypassing her bbbj & swallow act.
WOW!! Lucky man who marry her...lol.

But you never know,during unforeseen circumstances ,sometime the girl do return to Batam. The girl of your description i dare say doesnt exist anymore,should be belonging to those batch of girls the seniors here cheong Batam years ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aris View Post
Thank you for this post,bro.

After i read your post,i went to check out the map,and came to learn that actually Batam is between Balai and Bintan...lol. So far away from each other. All these time i was thinking that Bintan was Balai. *facepalm*

Damn embarrassing sia...

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana View Post
Thanks for the info!

Will do all the read up!
You are most welcome,bro.

Hope it helps you as much as it has helped me.

Cheers!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 21-01-2015, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianlim View Post
booking price will increase at least 200k
200k still not so bad, I was kinda worried of 80-100% increase

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Watch out for pickpockets . Just take care of yourself
Noted, I always split my money and put in front pocket when in foreign countries. Don't even bring wallet

Quote:
Me.
Haha...noted, maybe can meet up for smoke or kopi
Old 21-01-2015, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 11
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Quote:
200k still not so bad, I was kinda worried of 80-100% increase

Noted, I always split my money and put in front pocket when in foreign countries. Don't even bring wallet

Haha...noted, maybe can meet up for smoke or kopi
It's OK if you manage to get increased booking fee of 200k only. What I remembered is that 2 years back, Gold Bird tried doubling the booking fee and they still managed to sell all their girls...

POINT EXCHANGE - NO MINIMUM POINT REQUIREMENT

GOAL: 1,997!

Old 21-01-2015, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
It's OK if you manage to get increased booking fee of 200k only. What I remembered is that 2 years back, Gold Bird tried doubling the booking fee and they still managed to sell all their girls...
Price increase is kinda expected during CNY but if doubled...likely I will walk away
Old 21-01-2015, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 11
ianlim is one of the Best!ianlim is one of the Best!ianlim is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
I would rather use that money for another day, instead of 1 trip I can get 2 trips lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread