The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2019, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1637 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15302 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Saw her too
Looks nice and from her dressing cleavage looked deep
But it’s the wonders of push up bras again

😭
YY is pretty even without makeup like a little girl
Old 12-04-2019, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 6
Kongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
I like her smile. 😁😁😁
Old 12-04-2019, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: L16h6

Quote:
蜜桃成熟时
Must try get her 初吻
😍
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 12-04-2019, 10:40 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kongyong View Post
I like her smile. 😁😁😁
Very sweet smile to me even though she knows I booked Bai Yang instead
Different from May who looked indifferent
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 12-04-2019, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 6
Kongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Very sweet smile to me even though she knows I booked Bai Yang instead
Different from May who looked indifferent
Yes. A very friendly person.
Old 12-04-2019, 11:00 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kongyong View Post
I like her smile. 😁😁😁
Very sweet indeed

Quote:
蜜桃成熟时
Must try get her 初吻
😍
Clean shaven might help
Old 12-04-2019, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Very sweet indeed

Clean shaven might help
Ok
Just shave goatee tonight
Will make sure I shave everything before I visit her or May
Old 12-04-2019, 11:19 PM
Samster

Talking Re: L16h6

Quote:
Ok
Just shave goatee tonight
Will make sure I shave everything before I visit her or May
Botak birdie too

May got Amazon’s forest
Old 12-04-2019, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Botak birdie too

May got Amazon’s forest
Never mind I’ve got anaconda
😅
Old 12-04-2019, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Never mind I’ve got anaconda
😅
Botak anaconda

Coax her for deforestation
Old 12-04-2019, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Botak anaconda

Coax her for deforestation
No need botak anaconda
Cos anaconda already very slippery
Old 13-04-2019, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
No need botak anaconda
Cos anaconda already very slippery
Slimy anaconda
Old 13-04-2019, 03:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
I’m getting so pampered nowadays
Sometimes can’t cum if no french

😱
Bro, me too .......Pretty, frenching, nice sex with GFE .....
Old 13-04-2019, 07:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bro, me too .......Pretty, frenching, nice sex with GFE .....
Bro,

Still yet to fill up my last elusive nice bonk gal with DFK in my top 5 list
Last being 1606 Shan Shan...
Old 13-04-2019, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Bro,

Still yet to fill up my last elusive nice bonk gal with DFK in my top 5 list
Last being 1606 Shan Shan...
Just remember to F, rtf and go ....i have a number of cases of after having good fuck and some attachment, WLs started to hint on " Rolex", lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1