The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 25-08-2017, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by SureScore View Post
So which game to bet this weekend?
Man U, Liverpool and Everton
Old 25-08-2017, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30491 / Power: 29
SureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Man U, Liverpool and Everton
Can Man U beat the handicap?
Not sure why Liverpool favorite for this game?
Take Everton means eat Chelsea.

If any person upped me and I have yet to return please pm me with your lastest URL.

n-rd - TheDriverGuy
Old 25-08-2017, 01:24 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 21
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Coutinho should realize now that FCB is not willing to pay top dollar for his services. with 5 years renewed contract he should play his cards carefully.

i agree with the current formation Coutinho servies isnt missed.

with Messi contract still in discussion FCB is increasingly looking more unstable.

Last edited by francined69; 25-08-2017 at 01:42 PM.
Old 25-08-2017, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SureScore View Post
Can Man U beat the handicap?
Not sure why Liverpool favorite for this game?
Take Everton means eat Chelsea.
Man U n Liverpool give and Everton eats.
Old 25-08-2017, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 879 / Power: 8
Anfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to behold

Spartak, Sevilla & Maribor – A quick guide to Liverpool’s Champions League opponents
Jack Lusby
24 August 2017

Liverpool are set to face Spartak Moscow, Sevilla and Maribor in Group E of the Champions League, presenting three interesting matchups.

Here’s all you need to know about Spartak, Sevilla and Maribor ahead of the Reds’ return to the European summit.

Spartak Moscow

Manager: Massimo Carrera

Former Juventus and Atalanta defender Carrera joined Spartak in 2016, leading the Moscow outfit to their first Russian Premier League title since 2001 in his first season in charge.

Previously he served as assistant manager at Juventus, operating as caretaker during Antonio Conte’s ban in 2012, as well as Conte’s assistant for Italy between 2014 and 2016.

The 53-year-old typically utilises a 4-2-3-1 formation, but has also used a 4-3-3 at Spartak.

Stadium: Otkrytie Arena

The Otkrytie Arena was opened in 2014, holds 45,360 and is 2,109 miles from Anfield.

Key Players: Salvatore Bocchetti, Denis Glushakov and Quincy Promes

Spartak’s best and most important player is, without a doubt, former Liverpool target Quincy Promes, a quick, versatile forward adept at playing off the shoulder of defenders, and boasting a powerful long-range strike.

Captain Denis Glushakov is a staple feature in Carrera’s midfield, serving as a roving box-to-box option alongside Fernando, while Salvatore Bocchetti is Spartak’s leader at the back.

Russian Premier League Finish, 2016/17: 1st

European Pedigree: 15 times in the Champions League, 20 times in the Europa League

Last Time vs. Liverpool: Spartak Moscow 1-3 Liverpool – October 22, 2002

The two sides met in the Champions League group stage in 2001/02, with their last clash seeing Gerard Houllier’s Reds build on a 5-0 home win with an impressive victory in Moscow.

Michael Owen scored a hat-trick against a young Spartak side on a freezing night in Russia.

Sevilla

Manager: Eduardo Berizzo

Berizzo took over from Jorge Sampaoli in May, after three years with fellow Liga side Celta Vigo.

In his playing days, Berizzo was an accomplished centre-back, whose longest spells came with Argentine side Newell’s Old Boys and Celta, finishing his career with Cadiz in 2006.

The 47-year-old looks to have carried his 4-1-4-1 formation over from Celta to Sevilla, deploying a strong midfield base and a pacy attacking line.

Stadium: Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan

The Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan Stadium was built in 1955, opened in 1958 and holds 42,714. It’s a 1,586 trip from Anfield.

Key Players: Steven N’Zonzi, Jesus Navas and Nolito

Familiar with English sides from his spells with Blackburn Rovers and Stoke City, Steven N’Zonzi has gone from strength to strength since joining Sevilla in 2015.

His bullish, intelligent displays in defensive midfield garnered the attention of Juventus this summer.

Meanwhile, new arrivals Nolito and Jesus Navas, both formerly of Man City, provide Berizzo with a pair of troublesome, dynamic wide options.

Liga Finish, 2016/17: 4th

European Pedigree: 4 times in the Champions League, 12 times in the Europa League; back-to-back Europa League winners in 2013/14, 2014/15 and 2015/16

Last Time vs. Liverpool: Liverpool 1-3 Sevilla – May 18, 2016

The Reds were crushed by Unai Emery’s Sevilla in the Europa League final in Basel, relinquishing a strong 1-0 lead at half-time to suffer a humiliating defeat.

This season provides Liverpool with an opportunity to set a marker for their progress made since that disappointing night at the end of Klopp’s first season in charge.

Maribor

Manager: Darko Milanic

Milanic has been with Maribor since 2016, and is in his second spell in charge of the Slovenian side, having spent five years with the club between 2008 and 2013.

He has won the Slovenian PrvaLiga five times with Maribor, most recently last season, but proved less successful at Leeds United, spending just 32 days in the dugout at Elland Road.

Stadium: Stadion Ljudski vrt

The Stadion Ljudski vrt is the closest of the three stadiums to Anfield, at just 1,183 miles away. It was built in 1952 and now holds 12,702.

Key Players: Aleks Pihler, Luka Zahovic and Marcos Tavares

Slovenia international winger Aleks Pihler has started the campaign strongly, and will serve as a major goal threat for Maribor from the left flank.

Luka Zahovic finished last season as Maribor’s top goalscorer, with 16 in all competitions, while the ageing Marcos Tavares is the club’s all-time most-capped player and record goalscorer.

Slovenian PrvaLiga Finish, 2016/17: 1st

European Pedigree: 2 times in the Champions League, 8 times in the Europa League

Last Time vs. Liverpool: Maribor have never played Liverpool.
Old 25-08-2017, 05:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Oh my, you guys are really excited.

Unbelievable.

I hope you are ready for a heart break.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 25-08-2017, 08:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 10
Firmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of light

Less than a week and not much movement in the transfer market for us. This is making me more worried as I feel there is not much depth in the squad.

I think Klopp should make Coutinho train with the academy kids. Gerrard will teach him a good lesson.
Old 25-08-2017, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Rumours that Barcelorna are preparing a 4th bid for Coutinho even after they had given FSG a deadline . What are they smoking . The agent for Coutinho must be having a hard time trying to close the deal .

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 26-08-2017, 08:43 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 553 / Power: 16
blurking666 is a name known to allblurking666 is a name known to allblurking666 is a name known to allblurking666 is a name known to allblurking666 is a name known to allblurking666 is a name known to all

coutinho's agent is kia joorbarian.... mascherano's agent... but pool board is doing the right thing. Too late to be looking for a similar type player and other clubs know we have $$$ so we gonna get raped by high transfer fees.

World cup year, no release clause and klopp is man enough to bench him if his head's not right.
Old 26-08-2017, 10:16 AM
Samster

Anfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firmino View Post
Less than a week and not much movement in the transfer market for us. This is making me more worried as I feel there is not much depth in the squad.

I think Klopp should make Coutinho train with the academy kids. Gerrard will teach him a good lesson.
This pc of news contradict your observation. Not many players willing to sit down on bench.

Liverpool to consider allowing Divock Origi to leave before deadline day – reports

Karl Matchett
25 August 2017

Liverpool striker Divock Origi hasn’t been in the first-team picture at the start of the season and media reports suggest he could leave.

After shining at the end of the 2015/16 season, the Belgian forward would have hoped to break through as a regular performer under Jurgen Klopp.

It didn’t quite happen though, and despite a prolific run of form last winter, Origi has never managed to find the consistency in his game required to be the first choice No. 9 at Anfield.

Now, reports from the Telegraph suggest Klopp may be prepared to allow Origi to depart before the transfer window shuts, if the incoming business the club are hoping to do is completed beforehand.

Tottenham Hotspur are the only Premier League club mentioned as interested suitors, searching for an alternative and potential partner to Harry Kane, but on mainland Europe the likes of Anderlecht and Marseille are also in the running.

Origi has 21 goals in 72 appearances for the Reds, but in 60 of those games he has either come off the bench or been subbed before full time.

With Dominic Solanke quickly impressing after joining from Chelsea, and the constant battle with Daniel Sturridge‘s fitness seeming to be won at present, Origi faces a real struggle for game time as centre-forward even as Roberto Firmino‘s backup.

Out wide, where Origi has previously featured to good effect, there’s an even tougher act to follow given the importance and impact of Mo Salah and Sadio Mane.

If the price is a worthwhile one given the market seems so inflated this summer, there’s a good chance that an exit for Origi might be seen as win-win for both parties, even though it’s clear he could have much more to give in future.
Old 26-08-2017, 10:42 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
Campro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blurking666 View Post
coutinho's agent is kia joorbarian.... mascherano's agent... but pool board is doing the right thing. Too late to be looking for a similar type player and other clubs know we have $$$ so we gonna get raped by high transfer fees.

World cup year, no release clause and klopp is man enough to bench him if his head's not right.
Coutinho could become the 2nd "Sakho" if he dun play his card right and see his career destroyed.
Old 26-08-2017, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campro View Post
Coutinho could become the 2nd "Sakho" if he dun play his card right and see his career destroyed.
Stupid for Couthino to play "hard ball" considering next year is WC2018, if he get frozen out, his chances of playing on the world biggest stage might be compromised...i reckon Klopp will ease him back after the window closed and if he is played in the CL, then Liverpool can sleep easy until next season...
Old 26-08-2017, 12:06 PM
Samster

Congrats to Stevie G!

Liverpool icon Steven Gerrard set to be given the 2017 Legend of Football award

BYPAUL GORST
14:43, 25 AUG 2017

Liverpudlian band Lightning Seeds will perform at the event which honours the legendary former Reds captain in October

Liverpool icon Steven Gerrard is set to join the likes of Kenny Dalglish and Pele by receiving the Legend of Football award in October.

The legendary former Liverpool skipper is being honoured for his services to football at a charity event at the Grosvenor Hotel in London on October 2.

The event aims to generate funds for music therapy charity Nordoff Robbins and will see Gerrard as the latest recipient of an award that has also been handed to the likes of Kenny Dalglish, Pele, Alan Shearer and David Beckham.

Gerrard spent 17 seasons at Anfield and won two FA Cups, three League Cups, the Champions League and the UEFA Cup in 2001.

"I am both proud and thrilled to be receiving this singular honour – joining an amazing roll call of footballing greats that range from Sir Stanley Matthews to Pele, as well as more recent stars of the Beautiful Game including Alan Shearer, David Beckham and, of course, Liverpool’s own Kenny Dalglish.

"I am looking forward to a fantastic night in the company of close colleagues and other members of the football family as well as the passionate fans and supporters who help to make it such a special evening."

Lightning Seeds frontman Ian Brodie admitted he can't wait to perform in front of one of his footballing heroes.
Old 26-08-2017, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 12
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
Stupid for Couthino to play "hard ball" considering next year is WC2018, if he get frozen out, his chances of playing on the world biggest stage might be compromised...i reckon Klopp will ease him back after the window closed and if he is played in the CL, then Liverpool can sleep easy until next season...
Ah Gong agrees with you . But Ah Gong will wait and see what Klopp will do with him. Now the team playing very well without him. Ah Gong hope that there will be some new players coming in before the window closes .

Already Upped: otamay ; Koizumi ; diputs1269

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 26-08-2017, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12183 / Power: 12
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
According to report, Coutinho still has one last card if he wants to use to force a move. If he does go public and grant interview in public then Liverpool will no choice have to sell him. If he does that then he will be a dangerous person in football.

Diego Costa had spoilt his name in football for not report to Chelsea.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1