The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 01-08-2016, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
If I don't remember wrong,w/o breakfast at Hotel18 was 180k per night stay
Yes.. you're right.
Just Tell them you don't want breakfast voucher they will reduce 20k fr the listed price.
Do take note, 180k apply to Sun-Thu only.. weekend add 20k.

Please be considerate... Don't take the 4 rooms at ground floor. Oldman need it.. cos this hotel no lift.

As a low cost hotel there are not Sound prove. You can clearly hear any conversation on the corridor. That mean ppl outside can also hear you.

Avoid 204, 317 if you need to sleep fr 10pm-3am.

Thank you
Old 01-08-2016, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
There is also the (in)famous "chop carrot", but this was not the case
U may use this
www.singlishdictionary.com

Btw "carrot chop"; "chop carrot" r not in it.
May be... bro nono should submit it under his name, as his is the most frequent user

Last edited by BFOMF5; 01-08-2016 at 11:17 AM.
Old 01-08-2016, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoric View Post
I think the key is to open mouth to ask the rate. I ask 1 shop,they quote 9800,i usually say thank you & walk off,some time they will stop me & ask me how much i want,i always tell them "few shops away,over there offer 9820,can you give better?" If they can't ,i walk off..if they offer same,depend on mood,some time walk off,some time i just change there. But never never tell them next door shop offer 9820,they will mostly ask u to go there change.

Usually depend on amount you change. The more money you change, the more morely you get a better rate.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 01-08-2016, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 9
Wdydx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWdydx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWdydx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Usually depend on amount you change. The more money you change, the more morely you get a better rate.
Indeed, when I request for better rate, they will always ask, how much you want to exchange. looks like they will give better rate for more money you put down to the table. However, just curious, how much money will be considered as the threshold which can be given better rate? 200 SGD? 300? 500 or higher? Any bro can advise?
Old 01-08-2016, 01:22 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
donkan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=m600;14906985]
Quote:
Originally Posted by donkan View Post

i find Mey wechat account : claraku05 is this her?

She send me some of her photo too but i don't know how upload to the page if you want i can email u or wechat you just PM la.

Guys please cheong carefully !
Send you PM already..
Old 01-08-2016, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 12
TempterYee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTempterYee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
2. Yes, you will need to pay upfront. And you can request your girl to be deliver at your desired timing. By far,i have not hear of any undelivered girls but I do heard of girls being delivered late becos the girl overslept or met with some 'accident'. For precaution reason, always get a name card from the joint or if they didn't have,get the phone number of the OKT who deals with you. Of course,they can purposely scam your money yet you cannot do anything about it but the consequences for them will be a stain to the joint's name which eventually brought them less customers when word of such gets out.

When you pay in full,it is usually about S$50 to S$150 (base on my own definition of overnight girl pricing). But they scam you,they will definitely lose more than those amount in $ if you start telling everyone in this thread about it.
1 thg on the side note is if the girls get into sm sort of "accident" & the joint weren't able to fulfill their part of the bargain to deliver the girl,going back dwn to the joint to get yr money back or go back to choose another girl can be a pain in the azz due to the timing where most better girls have already been picked off.

Good thg is,this sort of situation were pretty much veri rare & if it ever happens,it'll be purely bad luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m600 View Post
She send me some of her photo too but i don't know how upload to the page if you want i can email u or wechat you just PM la.

Guys please cheong carefully !
While it means well to warn others against a would-be-thief during early july who stole from her customer in the btm chionging scene,but if 1 keeps on posting/quoting her photo in this thread ,u may be indirectly helping her to PROMOTE her business when her wechat contact is being open to the public. Too much of anythg was never a good thg. I believe u mean well,but i do hope u understd what u are trying to do here MAY have an opp effect.

The 1st page of this thread taught one how to upload an image to be post here. Fyi,there's also an edit button where u may edit yr own post & do be considerate,refrain from quoting an entire post. (ever wonder y is Rini's photo in a post when u were talking abt Mey?)

I'm suggesting here,no intention on teaching anyone on how/what to post.
Old 01-08-2016, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabamo View Post
My room cost 450000 superior twin during hari raya
The room was very stuffy and air con very weak. Keep sweating and even at night during my sleep.
The WIFI is almost non existence, I have to keep going down to the reception area to use the wifi at the lobby seating area.
The breakfast was terrible with only a few selection. The portion is like a plate of fried noodles and it looks pathetic. You dont feel good at all.
I believe the category of hotel you like to stay in were mostly newer built ones. Build between somewhere 2014 till today,like Zest Hotel,Da Vienna,Hana Hotel,Nagoya Mansion,BCC,Gideon Hotel,City Central Hotel,iHotel Baloi,Nagoya Hill Hotel etc. Aging hotels like Formosa,Goodway,Mercure,Lai Lai,Hai Hai,Sentosa,Nagoya Plasa,Lovinna Inn etc may not be suitable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
The place is Sam's Lodge. At Soi 18 Sukhumvit. I'd just finished pumping a puying from Thermae Cafe and is sending her out of my hotel. Across the street is McDonald's, i just candidly asked her whether she wanted any food to bring home. Well, she just gave me a super good time. A burger is the least I could offer her. She asked for 2 burgers, saying the other one is for her husband WHO IS WAITING OUTSIDE MCDONALD'S TO BRING HER HOME. Imagine how I felt then.
Wow!!
(i could also feel the shock as i read!)

Quote:
Everytime I think about this encounter, I think I'm very fortunate that I don't have to grow up in an environment where I had to make money this way.
You just remind me of a Chinese saying,people in this world looks down upon poor people more than the lesser moral people. 自古以来,笑贫不笑娼 (People thru history, Laugh at poverty but not on prostitution)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingTarget View Post
King Massage is better than Vienna Spa.
King @ 8.5/10
Vienna @ 5.5/10
Thank you for the honest rating,so in terms of massage quality,King still beats Vienna.

I kind of expected that,hehehe...thanks again.

Quote:
Of course I do. Does the foot reflex girl also do body massage?
Yes,they do. In fact,most of them are better at massage than special service (Hehehe...). Nearly every girl who are good with foot reflexology are very good at massage. But not every girl who are good at massage will be good at foot reflexology. If you dont wish to get foot reflexology done by a man,King seems to be a good choice. (most foot reflexology in Batam are done by indo guys,something i notice)

Quote:
You got your point and you can even get more with better service. One thing I would say that the therapists are also experienced in bargaining. It is who has the better withstanding power wins.
1st,Sillypore men are shy by nature,mostly too shy to open mouth hence the indo massage girls has the advantage to out-bargain them. King massage girls were all old bird who grow horns on their head already. They (King's girl) were some of the best bargainers around. The advantage man has is that the money is held by them,hehehe...the disadvantage,the massage girls who understand most men well can make them think with their small head.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 01-08-2016, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
Jackthenipple deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name: Bunga
Age 25
Joint: Permata Indah
Damage $1million rupiah

Weekend went to Batam for one night stay. Bad experience, never happen in my life before. Suspect to good to girl also can kena snook. 3 of us went there. Both of my buddy is luck but i got super snook of the year. Lesson learn, how experience you are you can never know you kena the heat. My story goes like this, our cewek came to our room at 1630hrs. All station at my room to do the chatting with each other to make them feel relax before we do our mission. We chat, jokes and play games to make them destress. Ard 1830hrs we call room services for dinner. We let the cewek choose what ever they want. We buy cigarette, drink and food of their choice. After makan we chat again until 1930hrs, both buddy go back to their rooms. So i start to do small talk with her if we can do our mission before karaoke at 2100hrs. She reply that she still full. So as a gentleman, I said ok we do it when we back from Karaoke. So i relax and watch Discovery channel. She play with her phone. At 2100hrs, Both of us went up to the karaoke and wait for my buddy to enjoy their sorties. Again, we so kind to ask the cewek to order anything, we will pay for it. After karaoke at 0030hrs, we went back to the room. My cewek went into the toliet and she came out and give me this excuse that her period came. I am piss off so i just go to toilet, take my bath and goes to sleep. Next day told my buddy if i get refund and my buddy said no refund because she stay one night with you. Btw if she have period 100% the bed will have blood since she dont have any tampon. Lesson learn, how experience you are, one day you too can kena snook. Latest news, I got from the 3 girls, they said Indian man they will reject and the reason they said that they are horny and rough. I dont believe that, because some of my indian friends is kind, friendly and generous. Because now days, more Indian PR and bangla go Batam to scout for cewek too, so because of few bad apple and experience, our bro from malaysia and spore Indian become the victim. Question for bro Nono, can we get refund or what to do during this situation.Thanking you in advance. Sorry to tell my sad story here. lesson learn. Btw i can speak malay and indo, damn suah!!
Old 01-08-2016, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
kitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud of

Go there priority is to enjoy girl le... not let the girl enjoy ur money n u get nothing in return... shld draw the first blood when she come.. 100% of my bros with me does that
Old 01-08-2016, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 9
XXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitaeshi View Post
Go there priority is to enjoy girl le... not let the girl enjoy ur money n u get nothing in return... shld draw the first blood when she come.. 100% of my bros with me does that
Ya, guess the safe way is to have the first shot as early as you can. Sorry to hear that your kindness didn't arrive to a good end. Lesson learnt. Thanks for sharing bro.
Old 01-08-2016, 08:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Question for bro Nono, can we get refund or what to do during this situation.Thanking you in advance. Sorry to tell my sad story here. lesson learn. Btw i can speak malay and indo, damn suah!!
I'm not nono, but can share a similar experience.

One of my cheong bro got a very sweet girl from the same joint that i got my 19 yo sweetie.

When the girl arrive, she complained of flu. In their room, she complained of headache, but at the same time, got the appetite to finish lunch that my bro ordered room service for her. After eating, she went to sleep. My bro, who's actually a very nice chap, let her slept. Even after she woke up at 6pm plus, she still complained of headache. Evidently, she's still having the hangover from obat the previous night. She offered him to fuck, but seeing her sorry state, he decided to send her back instead.

I went together with them back to the joint and tried to bargained for refund since there's no sex between them. We bargained for full refund, but the joint boss only offered 600k out of the 1 juta (bargained down from 1.2 juta).

After some hard bargaining and just before the okt turned nasty, we managed to up the refund to 700k. With the cash in hand, we decided that's the furthest we can go with getting the refund and we left.

Like you, we expected to get full refund since no sex took place. But, in the joint boss position, maybe he suspected his girl play trick and die2 want to earn his share of the booking fee.

We could have pressed on. But, with the cash in our hands, we decided not to, just for the point of not wanting to put ourselves in danger.

Anyway, we went back to an earlier joint where my bro has 2 bookmarks (and me 1) and book one of them. He can barely walk the next day. At least, the replacement booking turned out for him (and me), else I'll feel bad with the whole episode.
Old 01-08-2016, 08:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold

Yes yes yes.. should get that first shot out the moment they arrived.
Old 01-08-2016, 08:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackthenipple View Post
Question for bro Nono, can we get refund or what to do during this situation.Thanking you in advance. Sorry to tell my sad story here. lesson learn. Btw i can speak malay and indo, damn suah!!
I tht i had a bad enough trip in my last summary,i think your situation even worse than mine...i truly feel very sorry about your bad experience. I think nowaday the girls came out with new pattern so I guess i have better reply you 1st.

Solution to your issue base on experience:

Do you carry the joint's name card when you book a girl from 'whatever' joint you book your girls from? (i have always been advising newbie/s to do that all the time and i make it a habit to do so) If so,once she tells you no sex,i need to say this...call the booking joint immediately or the respective mami's HP to ask them come pick their girl go back. (to tip or not is entirely up to you,but since you asking the mami/papi to come pick her up from you hotel,i dont encourage any tipping at all) Tell mami/papi you have not have a single bonk at that hour becos she keep giving excuse over no bonking. Worse still,she "lai ang" which at most time can get a refund back but may not be a full amount if she plans to LIE. Ask for refund or change of girl regardless of timing (she may probably lie that you already have one shot with her tho,so you may not get full refund back). Bunga book out rate usually less than 50% so an exchange for a girl you may not like is possible.

i have a few questions,do you have the girl's name? Which mami/papi deals with you? You have to have that. Better still,you have the name card. For your info,till today those who knows me knew i speak nearly zero Bahasa/Malay. Next trip you can go back make a complain again (if you are going back anytime soon,but confirm no refund by then) but if you have a name and date of visit,i can go there talk to the Chinese mami about their girls to seek some improvement for other future bros visiting Bunga.

Every trip i go their booking joint i will tell mami/papi that their girls there always like to "lai ang" suddenly,especially midnight. I will check with mami/papi whether their girls will "lai ang" or not if i book their girls from now onward and what happen if they do? (lai ang = come menses) This is starting to become a habit.

(i know i sound stupid,but this is what i do)

Thank you for sharing,bro. Its no use for any kind of comfort words from me as your trip already gone and over,hope you get over it soon and i sincerely hope your next Batam trip will be better than this one. I am sure you wont be repeating the same mistake by treating them "too well" again,right? (understand your treat-a-girl-good limits) Do plan your bonking timing better too.

Cheer up,bro!

Just to relate my experience. In my last complain to a papi of my girl,i didnt get any refund but an exchange with a top up of 500k/600k over the 1 million rupiah becos i already had 1 shot. Please note that my timing of rejection was past midnight. My nature of complain,was she wanted to go back to joint and refuse to be naked when she's in bed (one of my rule when i booked her). i called the papi and he even come to my room with a new girl...lucky for me, it was a prettier exchange. So on that very 2 day 1 night,i paid about 1.6 million for 4 shots. I call it pure bad luck on my part as well as a learning experience (at least i know how the procedure goes then). That was my 1st time rejecting a girl in Batam booking joint.

So far i only have got 2 complains on rejected girls. Above were just one of them which was mentioned in my past summary before.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 01-08-2016, 09:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1034 / Power: 23
Osama has much to be proud ofOsama has much to be proud ofOsama has much to be proud ofOsama has much to be proud ofOsama has much to be proud ofOsama has much to be proud ofOsama has much to be proud ofOsama has much to be proud of

Quote:
I'm not nono, but can share a similar experience.
Don't forget to also warn the fellow bros that if a deal is too good to be true..it probably is.

Last edited by Osama; 01-08-2016 at 11:31 PM.
Old 01-08-2016, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Nono... u got the joint wrong. The gals name is Bunga, from permata indah. I dont want u to go to bunga joint telling off thier gal who does not exists. Anyway well said and advice to that bro. Wish him the best in his next trip.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1