The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 06-09-2017, 09:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Rodney joined Everton during youth, played for Everton senior then moved to Man Utd but now back to Everton, how we should label him?

Be more open minded, this is football not parenting.
Cannot use them to compare as both situations were different.
Everton / Man Utd do not have the intense rivalry between them like LFC / Man Utd have.
Rooney's transfer between the clubs was amicable with blessings from both sides.
Owen's transfer to Man Utd was done in acrimonious circumstances with some trickery involved aided by Real Madrid. Therefore Reds fans were incensed that Owen resorted to this underhand trickery to get his "Dream" move..... it would not have hurt so bad if he had the balls to man up and voice out that he wants to go to Man Utd...... and thereafter he was given the title "Mr Traitor".
It got so bad that even his pictures hung on the walls of Anfield and posters at the Pubs in Liverpool had his name crossed out and replaced by Traitor.
Old 06-09-2017, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Cannot use them to compare as both situations were different.
Everton / Man Utd do not have the intense rivalry between them like LFC / Man Utd have.
Rooney's transfer between the clubs was amicable with blessings from both sides.
I am just using 1 example, there were many cases of such transfer... who actually knows the real reason? Most so called facts from the horse mouth or media....

Another example, Barca mentioned Liverpool demanded 200 mils for Coutinho and Liverpool voiced out, no such business.....so now who is right who is wrong?

The media promotes a cultivated stupidity and most people go along with whatever they are told.

This is money football... not family relationship football.
Old 07-09-2017, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 638 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2743 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Seems like the young lad Ben Woodburn turned out another solid performance in the WC qualifiers last night!

Also Coutinho apparently had another good albeit brief run out against Colombia.

Interesting to see if Klopp may include Coutinho in the squad against City on Saturday.
Old 07-09-2017, 11:22 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Seems like the young lad Ben Woodburn turned out another solid performance in the WC qualifiers last night!
He signed a new 5 yrs contract from 40k per year to 25k per week. How I wish my salary increases like his.
Old 07-09-2017, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12183 / Power: 12
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
He signed a new 5 yrs contract from 40k per year to 25k per week. How I wish my salary increases like his.
Effective only when he turns 18 yrs old.

My 2024/25 season predictions

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 07-09-2017, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
Effective only when he turns 18 yrs old.
That will be next mth.
Old 07-09-2017, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 879 / Power: 8
Anfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to behold

They made the plane!

Old 07-09-2017, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

With the team currently playing so well it will be hard to see Coutinho and the Ox starting for the next game . I anticipate that both of them will be on the bench .

Emre Can's contract negotiations boils down the player wanting to include a release clause in his new contract.

Hoping to see Ben Woodburn to play more often this season.

Jose Enrique retires from professional football .

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 07-09-2017, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 11
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Insert the clause in Can's contract and let him sign.
Sell him next season together with Coutinho and Mane.
Players are not going to stay at Liverpool because for sure we are not going to win the BPL or CL this season.
Old 08-09-2017, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30491 / Power: 29
SureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That will be next mth.
Bro, so weekend kangtao?

Man City gives half ball to Liverpool. Check Singapore Pools that Liverpool win pay $3.40.

If any person upped me and I have yet to return please pm me with your lastest URL.

n-rd - TheDriverGuy
Old 08-09-2017, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SureScore View Post

Man City gives half ball to Liverpool. Check Singapore Pools that Liverpool win pay $3.40.
This weekend, Liverpool and Everton
Old 08-09-2017, 10:37 AM
Samster

ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
See Spurs no up.

Old 08-09-2017, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwanker View Post
With the team currently playing so well it will be hard to see Coutinho and the Ox starting for the next game . I anticipate that both of them will be on the bench .

Emre Can's contract negotiations boils down the player wanting to include a release clause in his new contract.

Hoping to see Ben Woodburn to play more often this season.
Agreed that Coutinho and Ox will be on the bench for sub.

Emre Can is average player and most games he goes missing the head. Only some games he raised his socks.

I like Woodburn and hope he gets game time soon. I also like the fact he play for Wales and not England. Hope he become another Ian Rush.

Old 08-09-2017, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
See Spurs no up.
I am a supporter of Spurs too....Everton is quite strong at home. Spurs still on 1st gear. Hopefully Liverpool and Everton win or at least a draw.
Old 08-09-2017, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30491 / Power: 29
SureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What about Man U game away to Stokes?

If any person upped me and I have yet to return please pm me with your lastest URL.

n-rd - TheDriverGuy
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1