The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 31-03-2009, 01:33 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
U everywhere also want to go...
Bro....as I am a bananaman so I dare not go to CP but now I got a Shifu there....no problem mah!

Never been there before! So virgin trip for an old newbie! Hahahahahah! Paiseh Paiseh!
Old 31-03-2009, 01:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
U everywhere also want to go...
aiyah, so simple, he is the casannova! He going gobal! He will reward those who bring him aorund one....

got sperm, got money, dun know where to splash......
Old 31-03-2009, 01:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
loondick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post

Damm envious. Everything a cheongster need: sperm + $$$ + no restriction in location to cheong.
Old 31-03-2009, 02:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Bro....as I am a bananaman so I dare not go to CP but now I got a Shifu there....no problem mah!
Y not join me in JKT or Hanoi??

Quote:
wow I see he has the money.... good good.
Old 31-03-2009, 02:19 AM
Samster

etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Y not join me in JKT or Hanoi??

wow I see he has the money.... good good.

JKT mgam him one, he pisang goreng man. Pho Bo a bit tough for him. Just remember he scare to die type, the se om rides will frighten him.

Hotels he stay will be those not gal friendly one. Those gals friendly one, no mgam him.....

ha ha ha..... u know what I mean.... I wish to go back for Pho Bo once again. Will certainly remember have you there. JKT, me will try Southetrn Islands first and see gian or not...
Old 31-03-2009, 02:25 AM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
aiyah, so simple, he is the casannova! He going gobal! He will reward those who bring him aorund one....

KNN....tell people I got $$$ to splash after that I go Holland already.....ok yes....forget to up-date recently just came back from "Ching Beng" got lots of hell money to throw......! KNS

Sperm maybe but also got limited stock as HM takes majority of it already.....hahahahaha!
Old 31-03-2009, 02:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loondick View Post
Damm envious. Everything a cheongster need: sperm + $$$ + no restriction in location to cheong.
yes, he's the ultimate casannova! every cheogster's dream......

some more can continue to contribute at home.......
Old 31-03-2009, 02:48 AM
SamSter

Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
yes, he's the ultimate casannova! every cheogster's dream......

some more can continue to contribute at home.......
Yeah....yeah...yeah! I wish!
Old 31-03-2009, 03:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
nottimonkey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

got money, got sperms, got girls!!!

TILA TEQUILA (hot solid babe)
Old 31-03-2009, 02:16 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nottimonkey View Post
got money, got sperms, got girls!!!
And broke, too.....hahahahah!
Old 31-03-2009, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
Beemer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone want to go massage or drinks in the evening?

PM Me.

Beemer
Old 01-04-2009, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
taikoo is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAOTAO View Post
Bro taikoo,
Very intertesting FR and appreciated if you can PM the contacts of the girls. Do you any lobang to book a girl whole day and their damage cost. I m going over there next month. Many thanks.
Bro TaoTao, sent you PM with the first girl's number....after you taste her, please share your experience here...

I will be in taipei on 12, 13 and 14th of April, any guidance on good mongering?

bye and take care
Old 02-04-2009, 01:51 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by taikoo View Post
Bro TaoTao, sent you PM with the first girl's number....after you taste her, please share your experience here...

I will be in taipei on 12, 13 and 14th of April, any guidance on good mongering?

bye and take care
There are many places that you can have Fls or LT with the girls...like tao pao back....In Nana for example discos countless places but then it solely depends on luck for GFE (NP especially) .........

Good luck!
Old 04-04-2009, 05:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
There are many places that you can have Fls or LT with the girls...like tao pao back....In Nana for example discos countless places but then it solely depends on luck for GFE (NP especially) .........

Good luck!
Getting great GFE from Nana Plaza bargirls? I think that's really a bit pushing it eh? "Hansum man hey. I want THB100 tip (for sitting less than 30min)."

Dear bros Songkran is coming. There'll be many drunk motorists on the roads all over Thailand. Stay safe and don't do any stupid acts/stunts like those Khao San farangs if you know what I mean. Don't be another statistic and get shipped back to Singapore in a box.

Happy Songkran to all my Thai friends, cheong kakis, ex-tiraks and future tiraks (perhaps?).
Old 04-04-2009, 09:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
Dear bros Songkran is coming. There'll be many drunk motorists on the roads all over Thailand. Stay safe and don't do any stupid acts/stunts like those Khao San farangs if you know what I mean. Don't be another statistic and get shipped back to Singapore in a box.
dun liddat said leh ...
me going to bkk during songkran period ....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1