The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 18-09-2009, 08:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
albert141 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hanoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehot123 View Post

(2) Massage @ Sakura Massage, 36 Cat Linh

Good luck, guys.
Read that line and knew that disappointment was going to happen. Lo and behold, it does. I know exactly what you went through because I had the same thing happen to me. The room near the entrance, the steam bath that you can't see out of. The exorbitantly high fees for the room and they don't even let you choose the girls. I got assigned one that had hands-full roaming but looked like a PDMM. And I have no MILF inclination

I don't know how others feel about this place but I would AVOID it.

Some FRs have given it pretty good feedback though, but my experience there was bad.
Old 18-09-2009, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by albert141 View Post
Read that line and knew that disappointment was going to happen. Lo and behold, it does. I know exactly what you went through because I had the same thing happen to me. The room near the entrance, the steam bath that you can't see out of. The exorbitantly high fees for the room and they don't even let you choose the girls. I got assigned one that had hands-full roaming but looked like a PDMM. And I have no MILF inclination

I don't know how others feel about this place but I would AVOID it.

Some FRs have given it pretty good feedback though, but my experience there was bad.
Mine experience there was also not good, a lot of haggling of tips etc. This place has been spoilt by too many foreigners alreeady, the girls are simply out to make a killing and they dun even care if you are NOT coming back next time.
Old 18-09-2009, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4671 / Power: 20
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by retsoor View Post
I wanted to post an FR from my last weekend trip...here are some pics instead:

Tanjung Sanctuary
she's charming! lucky you bro!
Old 18-09-2009, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 0
retsoor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

new FR from 17:

went to 17 alone to game my target yesterday evening. She had asked me to come there 3 evenings already, I always said no because I like to look like a busy, social guy with lots of appointments, but I decided I should go there once as a surprise to her.

She speaks almost no english, and my live vietnamese game is not very good (I am only good at text messages) so I had prepared a few routines...

1st, I put two different perfumes on each wrist. I then asked all waitresses I met which one they liked (e co thich nuoc hoa nay hay kia ko?) , and marked the number of votes with a pen on each wrist. For good measure, I had already marked 2 answers and 4 answers on each wrist even before I started Girls love this, and it works very well. It's also a good indicator of how interested they are in you. My target took my hands about 5 times, smelling it and smelling it again and again, and held it with both her hands, holding it very closely to her face.

Of course that also gave me an excuse to smell her...twice I smelled her hair and neck

I started talking with the guy next to me.

Then I had a printed out a vietnamese text about the Mid-Autumn Festival, focusing on children playing (I love waterguns), happiness together with good friends, and good food. I wrote english comments all over the text to make it look like I am studying hard. Left it on the table, sure enough every girl picks it up. I make them read it out loud for me, pretend to shoot them with a watergun, look at the moon etc, the girls willingly follow my clues and join the game in pretending they are doing what they are reading. The loud music at 17 is gold, my target put her head so close to mine that our heads were touching all the time she was reading.

The idea is to make me look like a man who cares about vietnamese traditions...and they also associate the fun with me.

Finally I started pointing to my arm and asked in vietnamese "what is this? how do you say this in vietnamese?" she didn't understand and said "quan ao" (clothes), so I touched her bare arm, then she said skin (good answer!), so I got another girl to come and asked her, she answered "arm" (tay) which was what I was looking for. I then continued to ask my target about the words for hand and fingers in vietnamese, all while I touched and stroked her hands and fingers. Since I already know these words I appear to learn fast and can pronounce them immediately

girls love to touch, men who can touch naturally in a non-intrusive way have a much easier game, I am more clumsy with girly things like touching, but using some routines I still get to do it in a natural way. The important point is escalation...touching more and more, in more and more intimate places, as gets used to it.

I left after 1h to not overdo it...but the summary is...with some preparation even a social moron like me, and a person who has virtually no vietnamese speaking skills, can game vietnamese girls quite successfully.

btw, welcome back, naemlo
Old 19-09-2009, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 17
sexlegend is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexlegend is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexlegend is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexlegend is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
... I left after 1h to not overdo it...but the summary is...with some preparation even a social moron like me, and a person who has virtually no vietnamese speaking skills, can game vietnamese girls quite successfully.
Wah piang ... you're the shifu. Salute. Printing tis out for future reference
Old 20-09-2009, 01:35 AM
Samster

"Money Talks But Chocolate Sings" is a good signature...money can't buy you love.

I am a beginner with girls, but I learned from the best, and after a lot of trial and error, I am starting to see some modest success.

I went back to 17 saloon one day later, this time with bro Naemlo, and a pinoy ger who invited herself, luckily she also brought a 22 yo viet ger along. So I sit between these two gers all the time, and ignore my target, while bro Naemlo is busy playing with her and making her drink. She asks him why I bring other girls here...she's jealous. Jealousy is a good thing

Sure enough, when the bar closes, she says goodbye, and immediately sends me a msg asking if I am home already. I let her wait until 2 o'clock...make her worry a little bit...and then said now I am home, I went eating with bro Naemlo (the truth was we went drinking. but beer is also food).

After this jealousy plot she sends me a new message next morning..."do you have time to meet me today?". I answer I am busy, but tomorrow 2 o'clock I can meet you. She agrees, enthusiastically

Good, good...tomorrow is an important day...Bro Naemlo also has some important dates...Good luck to us )

BTW tonight was last night at Matador bar. Not enough business there. They are closing, and opening again Sept 30th with a new concept.
Old 20-09-2009, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Good, good...tomorrow is an important day...Bro Naemlo also has some important dates...Good luck to us )
U r fast.... I just finished my shower n u posted this. Mine is not some but just 1 cafe outing.... Not important date, I'm still thinking whether to go.

Quote:
BTW tonight was last night at Matador bar. Not enough business there. They are closing, and opening again Sept 30th with a new concept.
Ya met the boss just b4 I left Matador, he mentioned will be back to business end of the month.
Old 20-09-2009, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
Mine experience there was also not good, a lot of haggling of tips etc. This place has been spoilt by too many foreigners alreeady, the girls are simply out to make a killing and they dun even care if you are NOT coming back next time.
I agree Anh Deptrai. That's how I felt after I left the place.
Old 20-09-2009, 08:11 AM
Samster

Anh Retsoor is the Man with the Plan!
Old 20-09-2009, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
TroutFisher79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey everyone I need some help for some company guys coming into town. I will bring them for VIP massage somewhere and need a new nicer place. Two of them I have not met before and the other is a old friend and last time we went to Sakura near Ba Trieu street but it was only OK. Not very good for my friend.

Lately I hate Oasis and Sakura, the two places I always go when I want a long VIP massage (unlike some on here I really enjoy massage, just know that it is not really for more than some "handy" work). They are both very terrible now. Sakura on Cat Linh I never go to and the one near Ba Trieu is only sometimes good. Oasis always ends early so I think it is a waste of money.

Anyway I know it is asking a lot but maybe someone has a suggestion for a place to try? Someone told me about Ereson (?) on Pham Hung, but I drove by and it does not look nice. Also I read that Fortuna is $100 for VIP!? Is that right? I do not mind if it is a little expensive, but I don't think I want to pay that much money. Maybe there is another hotel or place I have never heard about. Thanks!
Old 20-09-2009, 09:00 PM
Samster

I have been to a small hotel near Sofitel Plaza (on Yen Phu) a few times, new, clean, nice rooms, 1.5h jacuzzi, steambath and massage for 200K$.

It's right next to Huyen Chau Hotel which used to provide massages a long time ago, maybe 200m from Sofitel Plaza. I think the name of the place is Bong Sen, Lotus or whatever, but unfortunately there are hundreds of hotels with that kind of name in HN, so can't find the exact address on the internet.

I will go back soon, maybe tomorrow, and post a more detailed FR.

The last 3 times I got a girl from Can Tho, very traditional looking (hair in a knot behind the head), strong...I actually had to ask her to massage me less strong...her style was breaking my bones. The 200K massage also included hot stones at the end, I opted out of that after trying it once, after getting my bones broken I don't need to also get burned.

Still, I got a very good massage (you just have to tell her what she wants).

After 3 times now she is also quite playful already.
Old 21-09-2009, 01:40 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I have been to a small hotel near Sofitel Plaza (on Yen Phu) a few times, new, clean, nice rooms, 1.5h jacuzzi, steambath and massage for 200K$.

I wonder why u have not bring me there....
Old 21-09-2009, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 0
dfusion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i will be going to Hanoi 15-25 Oct... ploughing thro hard the pages here and making notes! Thanks to all bros who contributed... will post FR if any after the trip!

Special thanks to bro naemlo for the PM. i think i will have to find out where 17 saloon is and read more carefully. Seems like a happening place!

Cheers!
Old 22-09-2009, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I wonder why u have not bring me there....
Becase I did not know you can afford 200K$ for a simple massage duh!

Ehhh...sorry...typo, I meant to write the massage is 200K dong. Bro, I'll bring you anywhere, anytime. Now I am no longer afraid you'll make me pregnant when sitting behing me on my motorbike.
Old 22-09-2009, 01:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfusion View Post
Special thanks to bro naemlo for the PM. i think i will have to find out where 17 saloon is and read more carefully. Seems like a happening place!

Cheers!

Errrr when did u pm me or I pm u??? I checked thru my pm.... or did u use another nick?? Dun come n pull relation... I am in Hanoi, anyone needs my guide, just buy me beer.

Quote:
Becase I did not know you can afford 200K$ for a simple massage duh!

Ehhh...sorry...typo, I meant to write the massage is 200K dong. Bro, I'll bring you anywhere, anytime. Now I am no longer afraid you'll make me pregnant when sitting behing me on my motorbike.

I will f your ass anytime with the Henassy ger

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1