The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Giansex

Old 03-04-2023, 03:32 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 748 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2734 / Power: 51
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tanjong Pagar MP

Gotta say NS girls in their uniform all looked very nice, esp if they stand up and walk around.. all slim with nice legs.

Went there again and tried a different gal... C****. Seen her many a times when I went for A****, always attracted by her legs in that short shorts which looked like a skirt if you do not see clearly.

Anyway, to the point.. decent massage, and GQ is enjoyable. Her picture in wechat/FB needs to discount 20% due to meitu effect, but in deem lights, very F-able.
Old 04-04-2023, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 3
alwisyed67 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteralwisyed67 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restrain View Post
Gotta say NS girls in their uniform all looked very nice, esp if they stand up and walk around.. all slim with nice legs.
I prefer TD to NS
Old 04-04-2023, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
Xiaodidi82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by alwisyed67 View Post
I prefer TD to NS
Indeed me too
Old 04-04-2023, 06:02 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 748 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2734 / Power: 51
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwisyed67 View Post
I prefer TD to NS
The girls in TD are more playful, that's for sure. Have not tried the walk in and bang without paying entrance fee yet... but sure... I'll go there and explore more!
Old 05-04-2023, 08:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 825 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2898 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoffeeNChips View Post
Room: no window but is hollow wall shower place outside
Legit Massage: 5/10. Then she use some gun thing make it 7/10 quite nice tbh
CBJ and then she saw me still hard while I was going to wear so she gave me another HJ while we were both standing.
the only thing I like the room with no window.
the gun thingy is crap. I need human touch. got the gun massage from A also. Never given cbj by A, just hj. have not step in since.

come this area only go TD.
Old 05-04-2023, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
crxi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited TD quite a while ago and got allocated to a tall and slim PRC which I forgot the name (may be L*sa, bros correct me if I'm wrong). Offered services at market rate.

Also spotted a lady with short golden/brown hair who smiles at you when you make eye contact.
After looking at the info shared by others on this thread looks like this is the popular one that everyone is talking about!
Old 05-04-2023, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by crxi View Post
Visited TD quite a while ago and got allocated to a tall and slim PRC which I forgot the name (may be L*sa, bros correct me if I'm wrong). Offered services at market rate.

Also spotted a lady with short golden/brown hair who smiles at you when you make eye contact.
After looking at the info shared by others on this thread looks like this is the popular one that everyone is talking about!
Whats the market rate? $50HJ, $70HJ+roaming, $100BJ, $150FJ?

Have stopped visiting these MLs for a while since GL opened.
If massage good, sex good, then not SYT!

If massage bad, sex bad, not SYT - WTF were you doing!?
Old 05-04-2023, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 348 / Power: 4
LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!

Any kind bro can help me decipher what is TD and NS by pm?

Visited TPP today with decent experience with Viet Mandy. Picked her up near the blind massage place but she was working in 7 so walked over. Not young not old. Nice body and was wearing tight one piece black dress. Good body, not skiny not fat with very nice rack, although enhanced. Symbolic massage followed by bj and various position for fj. Did not allow painting her nicely trimmed pussy.
She said there are other nice girls to try at her shop, I saw a pretty one walking out. Showers are not in room. Rtf maybe, since girls are good quality but service good but not great.
Old 05-04-2023, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 3
alwisyed67 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteralwisyed67 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLSG View Post

she was working in 7 so walked over. Not young not old.
TD next door where you went bah
Old 05-04-2023, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 630 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Neverlookback deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLSG View Post

Visited TPP today with decent experience with Viet Mandy. Picked her up near the blind massage place but she was working in 7 so walked over. Not young not old. Nice body and was wearing tight one piece black dress. Good body, not skiny not fat with very nice rack, although enhanced. Symbolic massage followed by bj and various position for fj. Did not allow painting her nicely trimmed pussy.
She said there are other nice girls to try at her shop, I saw a pretty one walking out. Showers are not in room. Rtf maybe, since girls are good quality but service good but not great.
How much u paid the fj?
Old 05-04-2023, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Westspider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Today considering between NS and TD. In the end went for TD. Last time always good experience here. But today was disappointing.
Had H**H**.
Massage skills don't have la. Not tantalizing like other ML I tried here before.
Not my type. Eager for money only, no service. Time also never do full.
Ask 120 for HJ with clothes off, I rejected. In the end do HJ for 50. She very mechanical.
Walking out saw A*** in her low cut top. Slapped myself for wasting my time with H. Should book only specific MLs next time.
Looks: 6/10 (similar to photo, but not my type)
Massage: 4/10
Boobs: 5/10 small
GFE: don't have
Old 05-04-2023, 07:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 7
ST96 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyST96 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

anyone knows any place near TP with good/hard massage? don’t have to include gq
Old 05-04-2023, 07:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 825 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2898 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by clean&neat View Post
Whats the market rate? $50HJ, $70HJ+roaming, $100BJ, $150FJ?

Have stopped visiting these MLs for a while since GL opened.
yes. around this rate.
some 50 can include roam.
some do cbj some do bbbj
all usually exclude entrance. for fj, some 150 inclusive entrance.

saw you post in another western thread.
its non existent for fj if go very west. bj is rare which you may find in cat 3 curtain shops. i bet you will find it not worth at all for cat 1 shops with the exorbitant pricing.
Old 05-04-2023, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 15
RAW Man is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRAW Man is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRAW Man is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by crxi View Post

mostly discussed is my raw partner DD whom RTV already.
the short one must be HH whom is disappointing to bro Westspider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westspider View Post
Today considering between NS and TD. In the end went for TD. Last time always good experience here. But today was disappointing.
Had H**H**.
Massage skills don't have la. Not tantalizing like other ML I tried here before.
Not my type. Eager for money only, no service. Time also never do full.
Ask 120 for HJ with clothes off, I rejected. In the end do HJ for 50. She very mechanical.
Walking out saw A*** in her low cut top. Slapped myself for wasting my time with H. Should book only specific MLs next time.
Looks: 6/10 (similar to photo, but not my type)
Massage: 4/10
Boobs: 5/10 small
GFE: don't have
$150 can piak piak already.
Out of so many ML, you went for HH
A*** neh neh big but cannot raw
Old 05-04-2023, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Westspider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAW Man View Post
mostly discussed is my raw partner DD whom RTV already.
the short one must be HH whom is disappointing to bro Westspider

$150 can piak piak already.
Out of so many ML, you went for HH
A*** neh neh big but cannot raw
Yah. HH so disappointing, why standard so different from the other MLs in the same place.
Sometimes just want to try your luck and see who you get. Abit of excitement. I didn't expect standard so different also.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1