The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-05-2014, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
fartfetish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: most pervert things done?

i like to purposely feed my wife extra spicy food then whole night she fart i will place my face near her ass and masturbate with the sounds and smells.
Old 02-05-2014, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 12
bebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fartfetish View Post
i like to purposely feed my wife extra spicy food then whole night she fart i will place my face near her ass and masturbate with the sounds and smells.
Took a peek at someone i shouldn't have!
Old 02-05-2014, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1546 / Power: 15
naan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant future

Quote:
haha! goodness me.... dude that's high from fart-ness
your really kinda perverted tho
Old 02-05-2014, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1546 / Power: 15
naan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe69 View Post
Took a peek at someone i shouldn't have!
let me guess..... your bro in law? or father in law?
no no no... I think your best pal BF
in anyway, after that peek, you can relate to their sex
activates better ... I guess
Old 02-05-2014, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1714 / Power: 20
twinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant future

Quote:
wa this definitely fits posting in thisvthread. lol
Old 02-05-2014, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 274 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Tell me u r joking man! Or if the fart really smelly do u cum more faster i wonder? Or u feel more shiok if smelly?

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 04-05-2014, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 20
cgfreak is one of the Best!cgfreak is one of the Best!cgfreak is one of the Best!

a fren shift house recently, he stays with his wife and sis in law. her sis in law is quite hot but got bf. anyway, i volunteered to help them shift. and after the movers have shifted everything out, i stayed back in the empty house. I went into the room where the sis in law used to stay. at first i wasn't particularly doing anything. but on the floor there was quite a bit of dust and hair. at closer look, i found that some of them are curly kind ( chances are they are pubic hair ) so i snatched a few strands, found about 4-5 strands and kept them. but then i know that the bf does stay over her place occasionally. so it just might be the bf's too.
Old 04-05-2014, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
IntelPentium deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Or u feel more shiok if smelly?
Old 04-05-2014, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 17
quizzy is a name known to allquizzy is a name known to allquizzy is a name known to allquizzy is a name known to allquizzy is a name known to allquizzy is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: most pervert things done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgfreak View Post
a fren shift house recently, he stays with his wife and sis in law. her sis in law is quite hot but got bf. anyway, i volunteered to help them shift. and after the movers have shifted everything out, i stayed back in the empty house. I went into the room where the sis in law used to stay. at first i wasn't particularly doing anything. but on the floor there was quite a bit of dust and hair. at closer look, i found that some of them are curly kind ( chances are they are pubic hair ) so i snatched a few strands, found about 4-5 strands and kept them. but then i know that the bf does stay over her place occasionally. so it just might be the bf's too.
HAHAHA gotta give it to you bro!
Old 04-05-2014, 10:32 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 526 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14179 / Power: 20
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Added freshly ejaculated sperm into an attractive colleague's skin cream at her cubicle. Nice slim figure, she was trying unsuccessfully for a baby. She got pregnant about 6 months later. She's still using the fertility cream!
Old 04-05-2014, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold

Smuggle group of gals into my office for drinks and all drunk and slept on the floor.

Next day one gal went to work and left her car at my office. Took her key and went to her car to retrieve her worn panties and masturbated.

Met her up for dinner, seduced and kissed her. Brought her back to the office ladies room and stripped her naked fingered and licked her pussy.
Old 14-05-2014, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cyrus2106 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

- hunt for lingerie hanging in corridors and stealing them. espcially like the lacey ones. will always wear them and then wank and cum on them. after that will place it back and fantasise about the girls who will wear my dry cum soaked panties and bras.
Old 15-05-2014, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2817 / Power: 14
beep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond repute

Had a colleague who gave birth 6 months ago. She's still lactating. Recently, she asked to to dapao lunch for her. Boobs should be a C cup. After buying her lunch, don't know why a perverted thought came to my mind. I made a detour to the toilet and PCC and shot my cum into her $$$$$
Old 15-05-2014, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 11
Lilypussy is one of the Best!Lilypussy is one of the Best!Lilypussy is one of the Best!

http://www.straitstimes.com/news/sin...treatment-orde

One of the bro here?
Old 16-05-2014, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 14
mymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of light

Had this super disgusting incident. During my secondary days, went to my exbf house to hangout. While heading over and my pager buzzed. I had a voice mail from my exgf.

EXGF: dear, can you tarbao mac for us? Fiona and I want mac nuggets meal and Kelly wants fish fillet meal.

LL but to tarbao for the girls.

Fiona - chubby and c cupper
Kelly - lovely and sweet looking

After buying the meals and got crazy idea. Went to the mac toilet and PCC onto the fish fillet. Wrapped nicely and head to my exgf place. Upon entering her house, I saw Kelly's bf (Patrick). I passed the food the my exgf and she handed over according. But... Instead of passing the fish fillet to Kelly, she passed it to Patrick.

Keep my mouth shut, and looked at another direction.

Patrick ate up everything and passed me the money for the meal.

Lesson learnt: before buying, confirm the food order again.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1