The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 04-08-2016, 05:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
howru deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Back from a 2d/1n trip. Each trip just get better and better. Picked up a 3days old SYT frm MM for 1.2Juta bargain down frm 1.5. She really new to batam, cant even find her way back MM next morning.. Actually planned to pick up cewek frm P.Indah since staying at Da Vienna opp. Reached there at 2pm(indo) ard 15gals mostly offspec n black face.
3days old SYT from MM
Name: Sanji frm Jawa
20yrs old
At least C cupper with cute small nipples
No BJ/limited Roaming (she dun like hence not pushy)
100%GFE. Frenching all too often. Rare gem.
Used up 3box X 3CD..but with 2 round of blank. Haha. shld had gotten the box of 12 next time.. feel veri young again. Maybe the aftern 1hr massage at King' by 26yr old Dias help blood flow better. Haha. Didnt take up the Special at 250 HJ /600 FJ.
Overall comparing between Da Vienna /Biz/Formosa. Personally, still much preferred Da Vienna hotel based on the atmosphere.. Thk you all for the tips and gudiances so far.. Cheers..
Old 04-08-2016, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Control9191 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be going to batam this friday.
New to batam.
Will appericate if seniors here can guide me about booking joint, ktv , pub club and hotel?
Totally do not know anything.
Bring 900 for 4d3n enough?
Thanks and cheers
Old 04-08-2016, 08:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 10
11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Control9191 View Post
Will be going to batam this friday.
New to batam.
Will appericate if seniors here can guide me about booking joint, ktv , pub club and hotel?
Totally do not know anything.
Bring 900 for 4d3n enough?
Thanks and cheers
I believe many will zap you or reprimand you. Because you are lazy to read up Nono's Guide. His guides is comphensive and effort needed. If 900 sg dollars is tight for 4d3n. Of course depend how you spend. Simple maths 2 ways ferry 50 + 3x gals 450 + 3n hotel 150 + Bal 250 for food and transport
Old 04-08-2016, 09:08 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -906 / Power: 0
XXLCat XXLCat XXLCat XXLCat XXLCat XXLCat XXLCat XXLCat

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
His new work place at utama area. Near hotel s
Bro do you mean Hawaii karaoke? No wonder I no longer see him in Sedona anymore... Some Cewek are running business there now...
Old 04-08-2016, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 0
mygirly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
You might be in for some serious competition.....

My usual stay in Batam usually 3D2N.....
If I arrived n check in hotel early....can hand over the laundry n see how fast they can turnaround.
Ultimately, I still have to collect back ma.....
If dun collect this time, still have to collect next round....
Will see the turnaround n decide....is 2 pieces of sweater.....no hurry.
Being the siaolang Im known to be, will post my review too.
Hi all. I know of a laundry service able to deliver with quick turn around.
Can pm me
Old 04-08-2016, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
Planned to sit 0940H Horizon ferry to Harbour bay but when I reached at 0900H saw there was a timing for 0915H so fast hand fast leg board the ferry. I still prefer Horizon ferry since its more comfortable and smooth for me. For those who dont want to queue when reaching Batam customs can take their business class, allows you to get out of the ferry first and have a pirority queue
If I were to visit Batam on weekends,i may take the business class. Just to beat the crowd but weekdays,it doesnt make a difference.

Quote:
Time check and I was very early, so I walked over to Nagoya Complex and search for any decent cafes, sad to say I didn't find any artisan cafes over there so just settled at Godiva cafe for my morning coffee(about 20k) while waiting for the RIA Ayam Penyet(22k) to open at 11.30am.
Good job,at least walk to get a feel of how the surrounding is like.

Quote:
After brunch walked over to find Goldbird as my first stop for shopping. This is the part I guess many brothers got abit lost, I searched around Goodway hotel(the whole area behind it,every alley) and found nothing.
When you are at Goodway,you are already in the wrong direction. Landmark point should be Batam Star (or Lai Lai Hotel),walk behind Lai Lai hotel and then circle the building opposite (there are 2 buildings opposite, so you just have to try out),you should find Gold Bird. It is now w/o a sign board,so you don't see the word Gold Bird written there (no Sedona words either,just a blank signboard).

The photo below shows the Gold bird wordings with sign board

Hope it can help you in your future trip. And below is some addition guide for your future reference :

https://sbf.today/showth...2#post14405732

Quote:
So I gave up and walked over to find New Berry. Location was not difficult to find, reach about 12noon and went inside to have a look, have about 15-20 girls, what I expect to see in booking joints today is mostly those leftovers. Saw non I liked so just bookmarked one and ask the price...was quoted 1.6mil because she is young lol.
Congratulation! You found New Berry,hehehe...

1.6 million rupiah is the price before you bargain down. Looks like your aim were quite high, mostly SYT type of girls you were plying at. Every joint price their girls differently. They may have known you are new to Batam,my guess.

Quote:
Said no thanks and walked over to JV Happy 8, more girls here about 20-30, also mostly leftovers but say a few alright looking ones and bookmarked them (forgot ask price -.-).
Happy 8 will always have left-over almost all the time be it weekends or weekdays. Just that weekdays there are more leftovers and weekends less. Their book out rate is about 70% at best. High competition there among the girls.

Quote:
While walking over to find Indah 2, there was this motorguy keeo pestering me to bring me around. I clearly said no and show zero interest but he just keep talking in his language, even drove up pavement to block my walking way which clearly pissed me off. He just kept following me until I reached a coffee shop, so I took the chance to raise my voice and said 'Hello I need tell you NO how many times? I walk, no motor no taxi'. He replied saying I am tourist and he is Indo bla bla bla. He didnt bother the people looking from the shop so I also cant be bothered and continue my search for Indah2(it looks quite clear he is not normal, probably a drug addict or with other motives).
I need to compliment you one little thing here which I found that you use your common sense. You WALKED into a coffee shop before you raised your voice. No need me to say this again,you are in foreign land and in a place like Indonesia,even if you are right you will still be wrong and with your action,you obviously knows what you are doing there. Thumbs up on this one.

Solution : Get used to this kind of pestering from ojek or I should say, 'Persistent pushy Saleman' element. Its part and parcel of Batam everyday life for tourist who are alone. Ignore them like you would use the ignore button in this forum,hehehe...reject them once or maybe even twice firmly but politely,don't give them any more attention (or false hope by smiling at them) thereafter and they will auto buzz-off in a matter of time. (I am used to it)

Quote:
Anyway found Indah2, have 5 girls inside, one looks quite to my liking and was quoted 800k, I was surprised the young girl was quoted at this price but i still want to explore further for my first trip. Got out walked back to Happy 8 area and took a motor to Pertama Indah(30k), inside only 3 girls and they cant be bothered with me so I left.
Try the 800k girl the next time if you got a chance. I have never seen the girl you mention nor met you before. Yet i dare say i 'recommend' you to try the 800k girl in Indah 2. (those who knows me knew i rarely recommend) Reason for my recommendation is,since she caught your attention,and at 800k...so even if she don't reach your requirement at the end of the night,i am sure there is still some value-to-try. And what if she turns out "good"? It would be a bonus. Hehehe...well...if you are ever there again,no harm trying since its only 800k (S$81).

Permata Indah has only 3 girls? 1st thing that comes into my mind is what time did you reach there? Permata Indah girls usually don't bother to look at customer coming for one main reason,becos they CANNOT see you. Between you and the girls,there's a glass panel that blocks them from looking at you. You can see them but they cannot see you unless you stretch your head beyond the glass panel.

Quote:
Decided to go back and try to find Goldbird again since I see so many brothers with good reviews from there. Took a motor(15k) straight to Batam Star and start seaching again. Finally found Goldbird(Sedona), the shop actual name is Orchid 99, white background signboard. Main door is made of wood and wall is blueish tiles, it is located directly at the building infront of Batam Star hotel closer to the main road. Went inside and only 2 girls left, rest all taken.
I guess no need to reply you on this one as i have made an earlier reply to it some time ago.

https://sbf.today/showpo...postcount=2793

You were at the wrong place.

And just to add,there's really not many good reviews on Gold Bird recently,neither are there bad ones. Just that service level is more consistent there. Remember,they are the only booking joint that i would say has near 100% book out rate consistently even on weekdays.

Quote:
So now I knew only new Berry and Happy 8 have girls but I dont like the New berry OKT which is obviously trying to make me a carrot head. So decided to head back to Happy 8 and just pick a girl for the day, went inside have a good look, spotted a late 20s girl with slim figure and nice curves and was quoted 1mil so I agreed. At the counter before paying i took 1 last look and saw this girl looking at me machiam straight into my eyes, she look interested in me so I decided to change to her in hopes of better service. Was quoted 1.4mil(because the mummy say I am Singaporean), knew it was nonsense but I am too tired to bargain after walking nearly 1.5hours around all the joints in my slippers. So just arranged for her to come to my room at 4pm.
The thing about Batam is, higher pricing for girls do not equate to better service. In fact,base on my experience...it seems to work the direct opposite at most time, hehehe... (i guess that's why i feel confident to 'recommend' you to take the 800k girl from Indah2)

Personal perspective : Usually those who don't bargain for small amount will not bargain for any bigger amount or even bargain at all becos batam is known to be "dirt cheap" to them (i have said this before since about 2 years ago that Batam in Batam terms were somewhat expensive).

Quote:
Feeling satisfied, head back to Nagoya Complex for a solid massage before my sex session begins. Wanted to try Majestic Massage but its full, so walked beside to Sakura and took 2hr thai massage(400k). I wanted a clean massage to relax my muscles so dont mind this places with higher price since they need to have enough revenue.
Majestic and Sakura were fairly good massage places meant for Tourist mainly for Sillypore families. Their massage were known to be good.

Quote:
Btw Majestic massage is on Tripadvisors so brothers who want clean massage can try this place. The lady that massage me started with stepping on my legs and back, using her toes and body weight to crack my whole back(very shiok).
If i stay in Formosa,i wouldn't want to walk to Nagoya Hill Mall for a massage if i am tired,becos opposite has Relax Massage which was popularly known to be clean and good ;and at a much lower price. And if i wish to a similar ambience as those of Sakura and Majestic,i would go for Nagoya Spa Massage :

Out of Formosa Hotel Main glass door,turn left and walk straight. Walk past the block beside center point and turn left. 3 mins walk in all,i guess.

* i have exceeded 10k words in this one,so i need to divide the reply into 2 posts.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 04-08-2016, 10:28 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
After massage went back to hotel and wait for girl arrival. Noticed she changed her cloths to shorts and shirt but didn't bother. Came in straight went to bed and lie down, I thought ho seh liao got a horny girl, after quick intros i initiated first move. She immediately tell me her rules(no fingering and no blowjob), I was stunned at her attitude. She asked me to off lights first and give her the TV remote and change to some Hindi channel while i was watching english movies(this piss me off further). Suck thumb already pay money so I up her once first. After that she just see her show and didn't bother talking or showing me any attention. I knew at this time i made a wrong choice.
I always try making the right choice but when it comes to cheonging and girls,luck still play a very important role. Something that is beyond my control.

Quote:
So I got her attention and asked her if she was staying will morning(she said yes, but i can only screw her 3 times). So I have a better idea what my day is going to be like. So anyway I decided to up her once more before going for my dinner. Came back from dinner she continue see the stupid show and I cannot take it already, I tell her i am going to take my last shot and rest, she lan lan say ok but throughout i was like screwing a deadfish who is dry and I dont feel comfortable. First time screw someone so dry until i can feel friction when my cock go in. Halfway I lose my feel with this nonsense and just stopped, clean up myself and came out. I look at this bitch still watching tv and happily messaging her friend and decided i dont want this kind of girl to spoil my remaining night. Ask her to get out and go home, still got the cheek to ask for tips. Just gave 50k for taxi then she came over and kiss me 'baby this money not enough for taxi and food'. I tell her sorry go and ask her mummy for it.
Young girls, mostly spoilt badly by other customers and develop a illness called Princess Sickness. This kind of sickness very difficult to cure unless she has less customer booking her and she is at the same time desperate for money. But base on her looks and the your criteria to pick her,i doubt she will be lacking customers. And with no lack of customers for her,it will only mean her sickness will unlikely to be cured.

I would have tipped her the same amount too. And thank you for not being silly.

Quote:
This happen all the way till closing time 2am and we parted ways because I didn't change enough money to take her back (1.4mil if i never hear wrongly). She look sad and say no working time over so I can just give her 800k and she will go back with me, I check my wallet and only left 600k sian(still need keep some for next day taxi etc). Bo bian told her i really never bring enough money so went back and had a lonely night.
1st bro,from 1.4 million rupiah to 800k rupiah when you do not have enough,hehehe...i believe you know whats going on when 1.4 million can suddenly be reduce to 800k rupiah,right?

2nd,if you have S$,you can always offer S$ to see if she accept or not. Its past midnight already,bro. I am sure the KTV cashier will accpet S$ too,just that the given exchange rate wont be good.

3rd,its a Sat...opp Formosa Hotel has a money changer that will still be operating.

4th,you can always check with waiter/waitress if they accept S$ or you can pay by credit card. My credit card were for emergency like this,hehehe...

Above were just suggestions base solely on my personal point of view if i am in your shoe.

Quote:
Next morning ask for in-room King massage at 9am before i check out and return to Sillypore. Girl asked if i want special, not much feel since she is not my type so just opt for a HJ at 150k. At first i thought she no skill or what why HJ also dont know how to do(no grip, only hold lightly and move like snail pace). Only after that she said if she never take off her top i sure cannot finish, but take off top need to be 300k. I almost want to slap myself for getting this type of thing again, I couldnt be bothered anymore so I agreed. Got it over and done with and just took a cab straight to ferry terminal and back home.
Erm,there is an album in King Massage on the 4th floor of Formosa for you to choose your girl. That is every massage girl's trick in Kings,when she quoted you 300k HJ with tops off,i believe she was expecting you to bargain downward (which you didnt). And almost every of my friends who visited King has got 200k HJ with everything off,including panties.

Solution : Next time upon being prompt for GQ, tell her its 150k HJ with tops off and w/o tops off is 100k (tell her your friend tells you so,hehehe...*its a bluff game here*). At worse,it's gonna be 200k (with tops off) or if you are not good with bargaining,the worst case scenario would be 250k with everything off.

Quote:
Overall not a very nice virgin trip but I will be smarter next time. I might just go back the KTV and take the girl who is clearly interested in me and I know i will have a good time with her even though price for take-out is at 1.4mil. But definitly much more risk free then what i got.
If the KTV one after her working hours is at 800k,i would take her anytime as what I have 'recommend' earlier over the Indah2 girl. Do not forget you are also being billed 300k for her to be seated with you whole night on that evening. All in, the bill on her alone should be 1.1 million rupiah.

Quote:
Ferry ($58)
I am guessing you tried the Business class in one of the ferry ride hence it cost you S$58.

Quote:
Hotel (530k)
You can save 70k by joining as a Formosa hotel member for free and get 460k room rate instead of 530k

Quote:
Lady (Happy 8, 1.4mil)
This is a misjudgment which can happen to anyone. Who would have known the girl who shows interest in you were actually old bird in Batam bullying a 1st time batam visitor.

Quote:
Food (about 250k)
Look like you spend quite a bit on hotel food. Should have take up their free membership to get a 10% off. It only took 10 to 15mins time to register yourself a membership.

Quote:
Alisan KTV (700k for 2 jugs and lady company)
You bill will exceed a million rupiah if they have a room for you. Its weekend,so always good to book the room in advance if you have made an earlier plan to be in a KTV. You may reserve their room via the hotel reception during the earlier part of the day.

Quote:
Taxi/Motor (250k)
Try offering 20k for a motor ride and 40k for a taxi ride and see how much of the 250k can be cut back.

Quote:
Total: $390~
Day 1 of the trip we were all millionaire (we all feel powerful with our money),going back home time we were all poor man,hehehe...and many times we will be wondering where did all our money goes to. (from millions to zero)

Rome is not build in one day,if you plan to see and try everything in one single 2d1n trip,its gonna be all rush rush. I cannot enjoy myself if I am in a rushing mode. Take your time,slow your pace. Plan beforehand, have alternatives, try one thing at a time, its part of their culture to take things more than twice as slow as in Sillypore.

You learned something in this trip,didnt you? If you plan to try Batam again,try to adjust your expectation since you more or less already knows what Batam has to offer. In most cases, if 1st trip isn't good,2nd trip will usually be better. I am sure after the 1st trip, you would know what you are looking for. The other side of the grass in the opposite side of some mountain is always looking more tastier if you have not taste it before. Who knows the Alishan KTV girl would be worse than the Happy 8 girl you got, and the Indah2 girl too? You never know until you tried them out, right?

I am sure you knew where goes wrong in your trip. Do you think you will be making those same mistakes you think you have made again? I doubt so. If you are still planning to go to Batam again, may your next trip be better this one. And base on experience, unless you start getting all picky and demanding (when you don't understand their culture) which will eventually spoils your mood,i am almost sure your next Batam trip...will be better than this one.

Cheers!

Additional Note : It is an Indonesia business culture to bargain down any verbal stated/quoted price and i always do it with a smile (if agreeable,go for it,if not just forget it). And Batam...is a place where i can either find cheap and good things OR expensive and lousy stuffs. My perspectives base solely on my experience.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 05-08-2016, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Hmmm... Not to create anything but fyi

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...a/3016798.html

6 arrested in Indonesia over plot to hit Singapore’s Marina Bay with rocket:
Old 05-08-2016, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
Evolver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
My guide says to take Horizon ferry ,debarking at Harbour Bay also cost S$48,thats if you wish to follow my guide (which is on my signature). Try googling Batam center and Harbour Bay to see which terminal is closer to Formosa Hotel. (pretty much common sense here)

My priority is always,Safety 1st and that includes your own health regardless of how season a player you are (lesson below) :

https://sbf.today/showthread...0#post14809910

A more enhanced guide for your further reference :

https://sbf.today/showpost.p...&postcount=438

I am replying you 1st becos you are heading to Batam 2morow.And i am replying on a basis that you are a newbie to Batam.

In case you wish to read more on Batam's key information from my record :

https://sbf.today/showpost.p...ostcount=29580

https://sbf.today/showpost.p...ostcount=34203

How i will choose my girl/s from booking joint/s :

https://sbf.today/showpost.p...postcount=1246

Avoid getting mislead,avoid half bake info. The rest will be your mentality and your luck.

Good luck and enjoy!
First time going to btm base on yr walkthrough guide (like play game like that),following all yr guide book,took a ferry to HB in the morning with a fren,reach Formosa using taxi from terminal..check-in & then walk over to opp of this hotel sinar bulan to have quick lunch before using yr map to walk to Gold Bird. Took us abt 30mins to finally locate the gold bird KTV base on 1 of the pic u show before. There was abt 12 girls,my fren took 1 & i tht since we only first time here,tht i should pay another joint a visit. We walked to New bery joint with the map provided by u & i took a girl there at 1.3 mil rp. My fren girl from golden bird is 1.1 mil rp. Here's my short FR :

My girl from New Bery :

Name : Elisa or Lisa
Body : Slim,small petite figure
Look : 7.5/10
Boobs : b+
FJ : 3 shots with 30 secs bbbj (seem like she no like bj)
Attitude : Friendly,willing to compromise all position.Keep playing with her hp & when i ask her who she talking,she says most time is her cust from SG. Appears that she has quite a few regulars.
Price : 1.3 mil rp after bargaining from 1.5
Rating : 6/10 (won't RTF,want to try other joint girls)

My Fren girl from Gold Bird :

Name : Can't remember
Body : Not fat,not slim
Looks : 8/10
Boobs : at least C+
FJ : my fren told me he had 4 shots as her ger keeps 'wanting' to fj. He actually have 5 rounds,but last round didn't cum.
Attitude : according to my friend,she owns a black berry button kind of phone & she is very huggable & hugged my fren to sleep
Price : 1.1 mil rp bargained down from 1.2 mil rp
Fren rate : 7/10 to 8/10

After choose our girl,we walk to Nagoya Mall for a bit of shopping,buy koropok,CDs and necessities from super market. Walk back hotel again to wait for our girls to arrive.

Dinner was taken inside Hotel at Tea Story as it was rainy outside,next morning breakfast at hotel. Lunch was at Instar hotel coffee shop because when we walk back from new bery yesterday,we saw the hotel & so planed our next day lunch there. After breakfast,we both tried call room massage from kings (we didn't opt for special) before head out for our planned lunch. The noodles recommended here was good,beter than many in SG. After lunch,we walked back to hotel,check out room & then take a taxi back to harbor bay for home sweet home.

End of my 2D1N batam FR as promised. I will be going again on Aug/Sept but this time may try Happy 8 or try walking to other booking joint. I see in map Happy 8 also very near Formosa hotel,likely i stayed in same hotel again & will move around more within the area by foot. In this trip,we only took 2 X taxi ride from ferry terminal to hotel (40k rp) & then from hotel to terminal (50k rp).

My expense :

Ger : 1.1 mil rp
Ger tip : 100k rp + 30k rp for her taxi
All meals add up : about 270k rp
Others : 200k rp
Ferry : Horizon $48
Room : $50 from agoda
Taxi : 45k/1 pax

exchange rate at Raffle Place arcade : 9600/sgd

exchange rate at btm opp our hotel is : 9700/sgd

total spend abt $300 in 2D1N (I still have rupiah left)

Thk u everyone here for all the tips & thks to nono for the guide.This is my first trip there & I hope to go btm again.My fren seem like enjoy himself & also wan to go again. Thx every1 for reading,hope i didn't bore any1 as this is also my first fr in the forum. i'm sorry in advance if u don't like it.
Old 05-08-2016, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1406 / Power: 17
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolver View Post
First time going to btm base on yr walkthrough guide (like play game like that),following all yr guide book,took a ferry to HB in the morning with a fren,reach Formosa using taxi from terminal..check-in & then walk over to opp of this hotel sinar bulan to have quick lunch before using yr map to walk to Gold Bird.

Thk u everyone here for all the tips & thks to nono for the guide.This is my first trip there & I hope to go btm again.My fren seem like enjoy himself & also wan to go again. Thx every1 for reading,hope i didn't bore any1 as this is also my first fr in the forum. i'm sorry in advance if u don't like it.
Good FR and overall a pretty well attempted first trip to Batam... Good job, support u with my 8 points.
Old 06-08-2016, 10:55 AM
Samster

Just an update,over the last 3 days...all jackpot shops were closed due to some big shot police head coming to Batam becos of some terrorist attempted-attack at Sillypore from Batam.

I don't know if it will be open today.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 06-08-2016, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 18
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold

Ok, thanks for the terrorist warning.. there help you recce..

HBF is damned fucking packed today. Didn't manage to get ticket to HBB 1045 feri.
Old 06-08-2016, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Ok, thanks for the terrorist warning.. there help you recce..
1st time in my Batam trip I see Harbour Bay custom officer checking passenger bag but its those of their local's bag,and not foreigners.

Quote:
HBF is damned fucking packed today. Didn't manage to get ticket to HBB 1045 feri.
I predict you will be staying in a suite room but paying superior/deluxe room price today,hehehe...

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 06-08-2016, 12:58 PM
Samster

tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXLCat View Post
Bro do you mean Hawaii karaoke? No wonder I no longer see him in Sedona anymore... Some Cewek are running business there now...
Yes, limited girls but I got 2 quite good booking there. Don't drink don't smoke. My bro got a stinker though. Maybe due to still feeling the effect of ON the previous night.
Old 06-08-2016, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
1st time in my Batam trip I see Harbour Bay custom officer checking passenger bag but its those of their local's bag,and not foreigners.

I predict you will be staying in a suite room but paying superior/deluxe room price today,hehehe...
Kidding lah you.. I not you leh, Formosa is almost like your house kitchen Liao. This is a last minute trip. Actually no, trip decided last Saturday, but only tried booking hotel room 2 days back and it's all full. But, managed to get a good price for Goodway Hotel with breakfast inclusive via Agoda.

That's the issue with Formosa Hotel membership plan. Their rewards is only for their hotel, and discount at the retail outlets (again) in their hotel.

I'm sure you get what I'm trying to say. I've 2 free rooms with hotels.com sifat already. And Agoda gives me air miles.. oh well... Choices.

Wait!!! Do you mean to say you're in batam now?? Drop me a sms (you know my number) if you are. Now in the teksi from Batam Centre to Goodway.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1