The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2015, 01:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Naresh85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info Thread

Hi Bro Nono,
Lucky u still remembers me. I'm fine bro. Long time never cheong batam cause busy travelling to other place. Information about DC mall is really GOLD !!! Do they sell laptop or netbook as well?
I have changed my mind to stay 89,going back to Goodway cause my friend wanna go bars at night, opposite Goodway. And goodway also provides in room massage for some extra action. I will be there on 10th of April. Will u be there too? If yes, we shall meet up.
Take care.

Cheers & Happy Hunting !
Old 01-04-2015, 01:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Naresh85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Im sure bro nono meant wonderland because it has many computer shops with good price.. beside computer shop,it has also many shop sell local clothes[/QUOTE]
Thank You bro nescafe Gold. I have changed my mind to stay in Goodway instead.

cheers & Happy Hunting !
Old 01-04-2015, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Paws deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just thought I'd ask again, anyone keen to go over this long weekend. I am a newbie though, I've read some material so if other newbies want to join we could whip something up. Else, in hopes for Lao jiao to allow me to tag along.
Old 01-04-2015, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Time to get a new computer lah!!!
New computer age faster than human,bro. Can get the latest one today,next year today will be considered outdated,old model etc,maybe even break down.

New computer bought in Sillypore,after a few years when they age and not able to function as fast or as good ,what do we do about it? Throw away? No way,some will be send to Batam to "retire",and what i am doing is giving these "old and yet functioning" computers a chance to be reborn again,using minimum resources to speed them up. Believe it or not,a P4 4GB ram computer running on Win XP can be on par with a i5 16GB computer operating on Win 8. Not forgetting the slowest computer in DC Mall are mainly on dual core processor (with a GB FSB),hehehe....which makes this place a wonderland.

Next Batam trip,i am likely to visit Kepril Mall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by micmac888 View Post
Lol... Come to think of it..... Those really old computer parts.... (70s to early 90s)... Scrap them by ownself to milk the real gold out. Not difficult. YouTube got DIY videos. Those pc parts after 2000 are not using real gold . Maybe Nono is already doing it!
Batam DC Mall computers are more advance,so no milking of gold possible,hehehe....in my last trip,i chance upon a busy village with 3 primary schools side by side each other,check out some of their homes,and NONE of them owns a computer at home. I heard the school dont have a computer for students to use too,hehehe...maybe one day can set up a few cheap cheap one and donate to the school/s. (at least thats what i had in mind during my last visit),hehehe....

Quote:
Originally Posted by kudostoyou View Post
Will be going to montigo resorts soon. Anyone know if the spa there is happening? Thanks in advance
My reply :

http://sbf.today/showthr...7#post12830317

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
Not sure if there is any special there but i am sure that it will be very very very very very very very very very very very very expensive
100% agree! (especially the "..very very very.." part,hehehe..) Even w/o special service,it is as you have said it,expensive. Below is the price list for Montigo massage and spa service (w/o special) :

http://www.montigoresorts.com/nongsa...o-Spa-Menu.pdf

If i meant to monger around in Batam,i will not pick this resort. Unless i already have a girl which i wish to impress or i can book Montigo Resort for an extreme low price...lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psam View Post
did you go for the burger massage? interested to try.
Not yet,bro. I went to Keyza to try out their B2B massage during my last trip. And it really impress me. If next trip i have the time,i will try Ocean. I am still in the middle of writing my last trip summary,hehehe....

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 01-04-2015, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
Chrisng21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Batam Info Thread

Yo nono, long time no see lol, for the april trip i only managed to get 2 days leave which is on 18-19apr , apparently is a weekend zzz , i know u do not go on weekends, this time round i m bringing my buddy along lol, see whether by any chance u will be going on this date? If not guess only can join u on may trip lol

Cheers all
Old 01-04-2015, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miruo View Post
Power la bro.. thanks for sharing. I will be going with my friends and none of them are into these type of scene. I'll probably explore there myself.
If i am you,i will make full use of the Resort's free shuttle service. If i dont remember wrong,they provide free transportation to Nagoya Hill Mall. If there is nothing impressive in the resort,you may suggest to your friends to pay Nagoya Hill Mall a visit. It is Batam's biggest Shopping Mall,almost like a maze to me,so your friends should have no problem loitering around there for an hour or 2 (may even be longer than 2 hours). There's a theatre,some eateries etc whch should keep them all occupied for a bit,and you can jump over to Delta Spa opposite Nagoya Hill Mall for a quickie,hehehe...

Info on Delta Spa :

http://sbf.today/showpos...ostcount=28615

And as i said,its opposite Nagoya Hill Mall entrance area,but Nagoya Hill Mall has at least 3 entrances,so what you can do is ask around (security guard) or simply walk the inner skirt of Nagoya Hill Mall while you are outside the Mall until you see this :

On 2nd thought,since this is a Spa that ONLY provide handjob,you can also jio your friends to join you. Otherwise you can use the other alternative to allow them to shop around while you visit the Spa.

I do not know if Montigo Resort's free transport will send you back but you should not have a problem getting a taxi from any of the entrance in Nagoya Hill Mall. Just be prepare for some abnormal price and to be ready to bargain before you get on the cab. I believe the taxi fare should not be more than 100k.

Quote:
How much would you suggest for one to change? Will be staying for 3D2N.
Thanks again!
I cant suggest on how much you need to change as i do not know where you are going to finally hit,i can only give you a guideline how much each place will cost and just change a little bit more than in the list. My usual 3D2N is about S$400,excluding ferry but includes hotel and everything else. I do keep a S$100 spare in case of emergency.

Quote:
EDIT: And also, do you know where i can get SIM card that has internet around the area? Thanks!
Sim Card information is stated by a good bro below :

http://sbf.today/showpos...ostcount=29185

I dont surf net on phone while in Batam,no wechat,no watapp,Line,MSN etc (not even facebook, twitter or the like,hehehe...) so i do not know what kind of sim card you should get. Sim Card and its top up is cheap in Batam,but unless one plans to visit Batam anytime soon,i would not suggest anyone buying it as it expires quite fast.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 01-04-2015, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1214 / Power: 14
Miruo has much to be proud ofMiruo has much to be proud ofMiruo has much to be proud ofMiruo has much to be proud ofMiruo has much to be proud ofMiruo has much to be proud ofMiruo has much to be proud ofMiruo has much to be proud ofMiruo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
I dont surf net on phone while in Batam,no wechat,no watapp,Line,MSN etc (not even facebook, twitter or the like,hehehe...) so i do not know what kind of sim card you should get. Sim Card and its top up is cheap in Batam,but unless one plans to visit Batam anytime soon,i would not suggest anyone buying it as it expires quite fast.
Thank you once again, up your point
Old 01-04-2015, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 16
mole2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymole2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post

Good luck and may you have a good trip.
Thank you Bro Nono1973, I will be going with a friend, no family. Read your guide and decided to follow it closely since this is my first time going. Just wondering, if I book a girl from a overnight joint, they will only come at 5+pm?
Old 01-04-2015, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 19
seanlaw is one of the Best!seanlaw is one of the Best!seanlaw is one of the Best!seanlaw is one of the Best!

Hi Newbies,

This is just a guide of getting gals, masseuse, cewek in Batam... no guarantee you get one of your favourite taste but worth the try for the lonely, non-pub, non-disco & shy ones.

Install WECHAT app into your mobile phone, iPhone or Android both have this app. Is much safer then buying a SIM card, and have phone calls or sms in your history of contacts.

Remember to ask for "Foto Sekerang?" yapp, maybe not real, and say is it raining there, very sunny ... to check
When sleeping at night. Lock your belongings into the luggage or passport and ferry ticket in safe box. I bring along my notebook cable lock and hook my luggage to a table, also check no sharp object around the room ...

HOWEVER WARNING!!! when using App remember to log out, always remember and never allow app incoming message to display on screen, if not it will be easily discover by your family or friends accidentally... then big troubles come, always delete chat and code your FB as your working contacts in your address/contacts)

Make use of the Hotel compliment WIFI to discover booking gals ... AND for Free!!!

Most are reporting to Abang, as this gives the gal some confident and protection.
Please ask for their age as most photos of gals looked underage.

st. - short time - RP500K - 800K,
lt. - long time meaning overnite - RP800k to 1.5Juta normally come after 9pm to next day 7am, can also invite them to join in breakfast (complimentary from hotel ... )

massage - RP150 - 250K

Enjoy ...
I apologise to Brothers whom I can't pass any contacts. Semi-retiring soon ...

(.Y.)

Last edited by seanlaw; 01-04-2015 at 04:51 PM.
Old 01-04-2015, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
lextaxy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro nono:
thanks for all the effort in sharing,mapping and bringing cheonging in btm much safer and Xciting for newbies and the 'not too-laochiao'.
glad that you have found other activities to will times away besides banging and massages..

hero6 type toys and car-spares part?? phew!
once upon a-time when cars were ship-in from sillipore and Malaysia;coe xpire or stolen...time and laws have changed since..
but most of the current 'taksi' fleet(w/o meters) still relies on the trustworthy 80's/90's TYT corolla and corona.
a thriving 2hd car parts in btm is not a result of many 'Lao pok kar' but because certain parts are simply too expensive for the owners or sillypore stockist don't carry them any more. it just doesn't make sense to change a catalytic converter here too ..
premium fuel = RON89.pertamax plus = RON92.
sadly, its a sunset industry as newer, better equip,higher-tech (i.e air bags, fuel inj, abs) cars are flooding the market as local's income rises and bank loan easily avail. there were never any serious peak-hr jamms pre 2010 and no's of petrol stations now more than triple. no COE, ERP, veh inspection and insurance is not a must..TYT fortuna cost abt $40k bmw x6 $110k in btm.I have seen MB w222 otr and don't be surprise to see a 458 Italia soon...

all being said, it's still possible to find OEM or recon parts for most cars here. used auto box and engines from japan can b found too. a heaven for car-mod enthusiast ..i have seen a TYT Kijang hooked up with a 2JZ(lexus GS) engine. let me know if you're into them.
cheers: cool:
Old 01-04-2015, 04:38 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
kudostoyou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks everyone for the tip. Guess not happening at montigo. Haiz
Old 01-04-2015, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 13
micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!

"..maybe one day can set up a few cheap cheap one and donate to the school/s. (at least thats what i had in mind during my last vist"

That's quite a noble thought. Do count me in if and when so pls.
Old 01-04-2015, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
justfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mole2 View Post
Thank you Bro Nono1973, I will be going with a friend, no family. Read your guide and decided to follow it closely since this is my first time going. Just wondering, if I book a girl from a overnight joint, they will only come at 5+pm?
After you pay up u can ask her to come on your comfortable timing. Even you want pick and go is your call
Old 02-04-2015, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanlaw View Post
Install WECHAT app into your mobile phone, iPhone or Android both have this app. Is much safer then buying a SIM card, and have phone calls or sms in your history of contacts.
Just to add in another 2 suggestions.

1)Always meet them in your hotel lobby for inspection first.

Reason being they might not be the same as what you see in the photo or worst they could be ladyboy.

If you gave them your room number and meet them in the room it will be too late for some of the "heart soft" bros.

2) If you are looking for LT, do not gave her the money for LT beforehand, always pay after deed is done. Let her know before the deed that if she halfway throughout the night wanna leave, you will only pay her ST price.

However, if you do 2 shots or more i would say you should pay the LT price.
Old 02-04-2015, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1406 / Power: 17
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
Just to add in another 2 suggestions.
Words of wisdom from our Batam PR... Hehehehe... Well said...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread