The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-05-2017, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
newbieintn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by generic View Post
This is why I stopped giving tips for all my sessions. Standards are still the same for my RTMs, and for those that dwindled in service, I stopped my rtm.

Case close.
I do have same practice n just go for the better ones....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerstations
Once I gave $10 tips, the ML said I am mean although I visited her weekly. She said her customers used to give more than that.
Sometimes it may not be so, maybe just their market skimming tactic to get more value. It' up to u to believe n give at the end of the day. Just rmb u are the customer you have your rights.
Old 07-05-2017, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2011 / Power: 10
CaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This is why I stopped giving tips for all my sessions. Standards are still the same for my RTMs, and for those that dwindled in service, I stopped my rtm.

Case close.
Agree with bro! I had visited many ML's, only once I give tips and that is first and the last time.

For me if the ML's standard service is up there, I'll rtm. When not up to standard, less frequent or move on to other ML's.

There is many ML's out there to chose so move on to next ML's.
Old 07-05-2017, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 14
sidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to behold

how u guys so sure the MLs are telling the truth ?

maybe other bros also never give tips.. but they just say that so that maybe you will feel paiseh and give her more tips
Old 07-05-2017, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 11
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

There is no need to give tips to ML.
Furthermore never listen or believe what the ML discloses to you.

Book ML.
Enjoy the services.
Pay and Leave.
End of story.
Old 07-05-2017, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
juicyleaf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Bei'er

Where she says is in central area but its more accessible with car that public transport. Since it's still central so it's not too bad. It was a enjoyable experience and her looks on the SYT side. Non-commercial feel. Massage is really strong and good despite her petite build. Will definitely RTM.
Old 07-05-2017, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3720 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Case close.
Yeah call me cheap, I don't tip either. Keep it simple, if good just return for more sessions with ML.
Old 07-05-2017, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
There is no need to give tips to ML.
Furthermore never listen or believe what the ML discloses to you.

Book ML.
Enjoy the services.
Pay and Leave.
End of story.
Well said. Tipping should restrict to upsize meal only
Old 07-05-2017, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 17
XChristmasX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyXChristmasX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Is it safe to go those massage shops now? Seeing there been a number of sweep by the police.

http://sgdragonlady.com/joey/
I sms her and she replied with a massage shop address.
Old 07-05-2017, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 8
ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!

Chanced upon this thread 8 months ago. Read many MRs consolidated by bro JavaBeans and stories that got me interested to experience it myself. Before that I have never visited any ML or massage parlour. Unfortunately the beginner's guide by bro Faithless was not yet available back then, so I had to fumble alone, which made the entire process kind of exciting. Thought of sharing my experience.

To give some context on my scoring, I'm a boobs lover, not interested in playing with pussies, not looking for high GFE. I'm happy with a good rub, good service attitude, nice boobs to fondle, and a happy ending.

Jessie (SLG) – Sep 2016
https://sbf.today/showpost.php?p=13351027
Did some research and decided on Jessie from List1 given the number of good MRs on her massage skills, thought an experienced MILF will be good for a newbie like me. On hindsight, Jessie obviously knew I was a novice even though I tried to act cool. I felt awkward and unsure of what to do, just following her instructions. I asked about JG and was told need to add $10, as a newbie I was not sure if that's the norm.

Location: 7/10 Shared, she may have moved by now. Discreet at the edge of area G, good for drivers. Room was old but clean with massage bed.
Looks: 6.5/10 Mid 30s MILF, acceptable look.
Body: 6.5/10 Probably a saggy B cup. Did not take off top, I asked but she acted blur and quickly jerked me off.
Massage: Honestly I don't know, it was my first massage, it was professionally done, but I didn't find anything special about it. Assisted showers.
Sensual: 5/10 SOP. HDLY was fine, but zero roaming and acted blur when I queried. JG was rather painful, and she was out to quickly jerk me off for HJ.
GFE: 7/10 Services were provided professionally. Very polite, always smiling and initiating small talks, it helps since I was a bit anxious and didn't know how to manage my virgin session.
RTM: No, quite disappointed, I felt she took advantage of my inexperience. Damage was supposedly $100 + $10 for JG, I gave her $150 and was expecting a change, she acted blur and kept everything until I asked for change then she say got no small notes, returned me $50 and say give me $10 discount. Too cunning for me.

To be continued...
Old 07-05-2017, 10:34 PM
Samster

ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!

Anqi (SLG) – Oct 2016
https://sbf.today/showpost.php?p=14341774
Next I opted for another List1 ML, with sizable boobs, and Anqi satisfied my lust.

Location: 5/10 Entrance is beside a main road in area G. Stays alone. Hope she has moved.
Looks: 7/10 Pleasant looking. Pre-MILF. Late 20s or early 30s.
Body: 9/10 Nice proportionate figure with C+ boobs, some say its enhanced but it makes no difference to me, I enjoyed it.
Massage: 8/10 She was very hardworking and perspiring, massage was hard. Showers alone.
Sensual: 9/10 Opted for 2 shots. Requested her to take off her top for 1st shot and she obliged. Plus point is she knows how to position herself to give me full access to her boobs.
GFE: 6/10 Might be my fault here. After my bad experience with Jessie, I was keeping an arms length from Anqi right from the start. She did try to initiate conversation, but I was quite cold, and she sort of gave up.
RTM: Yes, if she change location. Want to try her nuru.

Summer (SLG) – Jan 2017
https://sbf.today/showpost.php?p=15405307
Visited Summer when she was still on List1 with plenty of good reviews. It was an enjoyable session.

Looks: 7.5/10 Pleasant looking, probably mid 20s. 95% similar to her current photos. Quite pretty imho, but rather petite and short.
Body: 8/10 Curvy petite body with B boobs.
Massage: 6/10 Effort is there, but this is not her forte. No massage bed.
Sensual: 10/10 Totally enjoyed the sensual. Automatic full nude once the bedroom door was closed. Shower together. Warm water catbath. High playability. She persisted even though my 2nd shot took awhile.
GFE: 8/10 Mature, chatty and straightforward, not the teh type, I like. Makes me feel comfortable.
RTM: Yes, if I'm looking for pure sensual. Hopefully her service didn't drop too much now that she's on List2.

To be continued...
Old 07-05-2017, 10:38 PM
Samster

Abby (SLG) / ex-Fanny (LTD)
https://sbf.today/showpost.php?p=14880110
Found a gem that I like.

Location: 8/10 Good for drivers. Quite a walk from MRT. Stays alone.
Looks: 7/10 Pleasant looking GND SYT.
Body: 7.5/10 Slim young body with perky B boobs.
Massage: 10/10 The moment she rub my back, instinctively I can tell she's good on a different level even with my limited experience. So far I have yet to find anybody better than her. With massage bed.
Sensual: 7.5/10 Her SOP slow BM and HJ are good enough for me to have a happy release.
GFE: 7.5/10 Like what many other bros said, she can be rather quiet unless you initiate to talk. She is not out to KC. Personally, I prefer to keep it transactional and not get emotional with the MLs, so this type of GFE suits my preference. She has an interesting character to my liking.
RTM: Yes, more than 5 times liao, mainly for the massage. Service level never drop on me, and I'm someone who don't give any tips or gifts. And no, I'm not handsome, nor am I a sweet talker. Her consistent good services and solid massage are the reasons why I kept returning.

Mei Er (LTD)
https://sbf.today/showpost.php?p=14828081
Mei Er is another of my preferred ML.

Location: 8/10 Good for drivers. Quite a walk from MRT. Stays alone. Same area as Abby/ex-Fanny.
Looks: 9/10 Pretty looking voluptuous SYT. Prettiest ML so far with my limited experience.
Body: 9/10 Nice C boobs, naturally a little bit of tummy fats.
Massage: 6/10 Effort is there, but not her forte. By now Abby/ex-Fanny has set a high standard that few can come close.
Sensual: 8/10 Her boobs definitely plus points here, and she persisted to complete my 2nd shot with added effort even when I was going to give up, good service attitude. She is not as playable compared to Anqi, Summer, and Mo Mo, but its good enough for me.
GFE: 9/10 Somehow seems that SYTs tend to have higher GFE. The little things that she do and say adds up to it. Can hold a conversation. She gives me a natural nice GND feeling that makes her a serious girlfriend candidate.
RTM: Yes, but I will need to stay emotionally detached.

To be continued...
Old 07-05-2017, 10:43 PM
Samster

Laura (MGZW)
https://sbf.today/showpost.php?p=15200722
Her BF is so famous that I must at least try once.

Looks: 6/10 Honestly not my type.
Body: 7/10 Melons are real, probably D boobs, but overall plump.
Massage: 8/10 Effort is there, I find her JG quite unique.
Sensual: 9/10 Shower together. Probably the wildest ML that I have encountered. My virgin BF, wow!
GFE: 7.5/10 Easy to have a conversation, very chatty, can TCSS.
RTM: No for me, but her BF is worth a try.

Mo Mo (SLG)
https://sbf.today/showpost.php?p=15711269
With all the good reviews, decided to try Mo Mo. Failed a few adhoc bookings, finally booked in advance to get a slot.

Location: Fairly discreet and secure, better for drivers. She is the only ML that ask me to walk all over the area before finally directing me to her unit.
Looks: 8.5/10 Sultry mistress looking SYT with makeup.
Body: 9.5/10 Probably the best hourglass body (with B+ boobs) I have seen so far. Only blemish is that its not so smooth.
Massage: 4/10 What many bros said is true, she can't really massage. She gave me a decent head massage when there was time left though.
Sensual: 10/10 This is where she excels. High playability, quite obliging to reasonable requests. I left a happy man.
GFE: 8/10 Fairly service oriented, I felt comfortable and relaxed with her.
RTM: Yes, if I'm looking for pure sensual.

Bei Er (SLG)
https://sbf.today/showpost.php?p=15561414
Decided to quickly try Bei Er when she was moved up to List1, in case she become hard to book.

Location: 9/10 Discreet and secure, good for drivers. Long walk from nearest MRT. Stays alone in a clean and new looking unit.
Looks: 7/10 SYT. 95% similar to latest short hair photos.
Body: 7/10 Petite with B boobs.
Massage: 6/10 Some effort, but I think she talk more than she massage.
Sensual: 7/10 Quite SOP. Top was not auto removed, I had to request top to be removed for both shots. Maybe she talked too much and forgot.
GFE: 10/10 Easily the most talkative ML, can feel she is out to KC you, so not really my type.
RTM: Unlikely. Although it was a relaxing and enjoyable session, she is just not my type. Good for bros who like high GFE.

The end.
Old 07-05-2017, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Why is there a need to tip these whores ?

They are making tens of thousand by not selling their precious pussies.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 08-05-2017, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Did a small comparison lately. Just base on self opinion and experience.

Tried Xiao Man, Mi Mi and Summer from SGL lately. Similarity is that they all do a pretty good cat bath, a thorough one as well.

Visiting them consecutively and realize that although Xiao Man and Mi Mi cat bath is pretty arousing, to have an SYT licking all over you but it is still Summer that gives an electrifying feeling with her suction cat bath.

I was thinking that still the older ginger is spicier. Haha

Good to go back to old favorites for a while. I will probably RTM to Xiao Man soon as she is leaving our shores soon.
Old 08-05-2017, 01:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

PSA: My advice to bros who have visited Mi Mi (SBC) or Xiao Man (SLG) recently for BBBJ to go get themselves checked for yeast infections or thrush. I've only visited these 2 one time each recently in the past two weeks and I discovered I have symptoms of thrush a couple of days ago.

As proof that I have visited them, they are both in the same building, different unit, with Mi Mi on 2nd floor and Xiao Man on third. Unit number is just 1 digit difference.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1